Macau Nissanpoor service and low technology

C Jun 19, 2019

My respected Customer Service Team of Nissan Automobile:

I am writing a complaint letter to your company. Because I have to complain about the problem of poor service and low technology from the original automobile repair and maintenance factory (XIN KANG HUA AUTO PARTS & MOTOR SERVICES LTD), which was authorized and set up by your company in Macao.

The reasons are as follows. On September 25th, 2017, I bought a new light vehicle, named QASHQAI with frame number SJNFBAJ1101791861, engine number MR20-433043W and license plate number MX-28-12 from XIN KANG CHENG MOTORS LTD in Macau. According to the manufacturer's claim, the brand-new original car has three years maintenance from original plant, and the customers have the right to enjoy their due rights during the maintenance period. Unfortunately, I am extremely disappointed with Nissan. For less than two months after I picked up the car, the car had a serious noise problem when I was driving. From 2017 year, I began to follow up the inspection and repair of the original factory. At that time, they explained to me that the sky curtain was abnormal. After not many days for repairing, the problem remained unsolved, that was, the abnormal sound still existed, and there were more serious signs. About this problem, from 2017 to today (June 19th, 2019), because of the same abnormal noise problem, I insisted on repairing not less than 10 times from the original factory. What a pity! Although many times of repairing, still can't eliminate the breakdown. Poor automobile maintenance technology, and they even failed to find the root cause of the abnormal noise. Sometimes they claimed that it was the abnormal noise of the rear trunk, at the other time they claimed that it was the abnormal noise of the sky curtain. They did somethings carelessly. In the past year and a half, I have been disturbed by the abnormal noise that caused by the quality problems every day. Even if the car had been repaired for several weeks, and my daily travel is seriously inconvenient, they still can't solve the noise problem for me. I think their attitude does not conform to a basic moral standard. I Can't accept this kind of despising and perfunctory attitude, which is not conducive to your reputation. Through this matter I began to doubt the quality of your products. I'm sorry that I didn't get the services what I should have. Your service staff can't meet the customer's requirements.

Sorry for my complaint for your company. I hope you can understand the whole situation and pay attention to this issue. I urge XIN KANG HUA AUTO PARTS & MOTOR SERVICES LTD.to take seriously my automobile abnormal noise problem and make solutions. Please take effective measures.

If you have any questions, please write to [protected]@ipm.edu.mo

Please reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely,