Keith Hudson LLCtheft & embezzlement

Keith Hudson, knowingly deceived me into beleving he had a succesful business plan, in a book publication that he wrote. He promised me a $ 700, 000.00 return on my investment. after asking me for more money he set up a meeting in a strange parking lot location. I like a [censored]
beleived he would actually pay me back, he said the money was for airline tickets to get to a tv talk show in Chicago. He told me to call him that following Wednesday to come over to his house and get paid back. He not only ignored all of my several phone calls, but when I went to his house to talk to him the SOB had moved in the middle of the night. Anyone who says Keith's intentions were honorable or well intended needs to get there ###ING head examined. He is nothing more than an incredible LIAR and CON ARTIST. You can't tell me it takes years to publish a book you DICK !!! don't believe a word that comes out of this clowns mouth, and always remember we all get what is coming to us !!