Healthcraft CookwareHealthcraft Scam Beware!

B

My wife & I attended a show at a craft event a few years back. We decided to try a set of these expensive pots n pans. The smallest order was 1700.00. They said we can make payments, so we did. We paid them 669.00. Some time lapsed.I've recently called them & they said: our acct.has been closed, the "distributor/ salesman/demonstrator was no longer w/ the company & he has our money, our payments was "eatten up in late fees", or we can add.more money to reopen the account. We either wanted a refund or some product to be sent to us for the amount we've paid. As of today, neither has happened. We've contacted an attorney. I wouldn't buy anything from their show again!! They haven't answered our calls either.