governmentgrants/monthtomonthfeesunauthorized charges

S

i received a call [protected] at 2:45pm telling me that i was approved for a Government Grant the application i filled out was excepted an all i had to do is to pay $3.87 to register . i call my bank to check my balance only to find out that i have been charged an additional charge of $19:95 for month to month fee for 24hrs of creditcard protection which i don't need because i already have this plan thru my bank as i repeatedly express to the man i was talking to at the time and to my surprize when i call the bank that had been charge to my card and to add insults to injury they attached a 30 day free trial for grant training however, what they don't tell you is once you activate your grant they can charge your account $59.95 per month for this training even be for the 30 days are over. I again repeatedly told this man i don't need this plan you're trying to give me. all i want to know is how do i get my money back. I am giving you my home number to verify all of this however i do not want my number used along with this comment when you post this. my number is [protected]) thank you for taking the time to read this.