eTravelerGearScam

T

eTravelerGear sold me a travel curling iron. They took my order and charged my credit card on July 2, 2010. As of this date August 20, 2010 I have NOT received anything. I have e-mailed the company at least 6 times and they have NOT responded. I have phoned the listed phone number (on their website) for the company 4 times now, and NO ONE has responded to my messages. This leaves me no choice but to believe that I have been RIPPED OFF! Please people think twice before you give your credit card number to this company as it is a SCAM!