EMS Parcel Not ReceivedI haven't Received My EMS(Speed Post) Containing my Desire

S

I haven't Received My EMS(Speed Post) Containing my Desire
Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
One of my friend in Thailand sent me a HTC Desire to India. The exact location is India, Kerala and I am at Thrissur.

As per the EMS tracking info the phone was sent on september 9th. They said it should reach in 4 - 5 days as this is a SPEED POST. On September 14th its with the Kochi Customs department. Its been there for 2 days without any update.

This is the first time I am having something like this from my friend as a present for my Birthday. What should I do inorder to release my Parcel?

I am really sad of this so please tell the the contact numbers or any other info that can help me get the parcel as soon as possible. Thanks tons in Advance.