Dr. Jonathan Donath, Joint Effort ChiropracticLied

P

I did decompression for 4 months with Dr. Jonathan Donath. It did absolutely nothing. Dr. Donath is a smooth talker and a good charmer, but his method didn't work for me. Why am I so angry? He GUARANTEED verbally that this would bring me back to 100%. And the best was when he wanted me to do a video testimonial for him when I wasn't even better. He was ready to put a camera in my face and have me plug his business when I was still in pain.

When I didn't see him, his assistant put me on the machine. And she played on her cell phone when I was on the machine. $6000 down the drain, if you ask me.

I hope you guys find a way to alleviate the pain. I know how much it hurts. Donath seems to me to be a smooth quack; don't let him take advantage of you.