DAVID J. STERN, P.A.MORTGAGE FRAUD

My name is Malgorzata Szymczak address: 1900 S. Ocean Blvd 14H Lauderdale By The Sea, FL. 33062. Property location fraud property address: 1900 S. Ocean Blvd 14 J Lauderdale By The Sea, Fl. 33062 condo name is Ocean Place. On January 10 2008 I receiving motion for summary final judgment of foreclosure . My partner and David J. Stern they fraudulently put it into foreclosure . The mortgage for my home was held by GMAC MORTGAGE, LLC. My partner Jozef Krezel pay $ 10, 000.00 for transfer of deed on hess name. And property address: 1900 S. Oceab Blvd 14 H Lauderdale By The Sea, FL33062 was Fraud by Washington Mutual, Marshall C. Watson, they illegally swindled my $ 385, 000.00 valued condo, forcing me quickly put property into foreclosure in acts of fraud, conspiracy and racketeering, in violation of the Civil Rights Act. My telephone is: [protected]