Q-See/Digital Peripheral Solutions Inc. (DPSI) / False advertisement

1 8015 E. Crystal Drive, Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-998-3440

I purchase a Q-See surveillance system from Costco, because in there ad they state that the cameras are 520 TV lines, I set the system up only to find out that the cameras are not 520 TV Lines. The cameras are very hazy; you’re unable to make out any human 10 ft away from the camera. I have other cameras that are 420 TV Lines and it puts Q-See’s product to disgrace, I made copies and showed the comparison by email, with no reply. I’ve contacted Q-See tech support on 3 different occasions, not mentioning that each time I was on hold for over an hour a half, then when I made contact they stated that they would send me an email to correct the problem, and that was there policy on issues like this, no email was sent is why I made the calls. Today I contacted them again, waiting another 1 ½ on hold, same reply, waited another three hours for an email, NOTHING! Now I have to uninstall the 8 cameras and return the defective units back to Costco’s, which is round trip 250 miles. Take my advice don’t purchase any of Q-See surveillance systems, this product it’s not at all what they say it is. And you have a better chance hitting the lotto then getting any support!

Q-See/Digital Peripheral Solutions Inc. (DPSI)

Comments

• Ba
      Jul 21, 2011

After hooking up the Q-See DVR and going through the menu I find that it's also a joke, let me tell there is no help menu so good luck trying to fine anything, this company should be off the market, and Costco's should take a hard look at the problems they have with the end users.