hyip investment / payinvestpal.com scam using paypal & skrill

1 343 Clair StreetUnited States
Phone: +1.2546234289

becareful when you deal with this scam website www.payinvestpal.com/
I have lost hundred USD, I have proof, this site using paypal & skrill to accept payment,

UNSUCCESSFUL DISPUTE ON PAYPAL
I have tried to dispute money via paypal but unfortunately paypal did not help me to recover my money from this scammer even if have proof that money was sent to this scammer last year.I thought it was save to use paypal, but now I am beginning to realize that paypal is not really safe way to send money.

PAYINVESTPAL'S ACCOUNTS
below is other payment detail related to payinvestpal.com,
becareful when you deal with these emails:-

spi.der8765@gmail.com--payinvestpal.com's skrill account
mbhunterising@gmail.com--payinvestpal.com's paypal (jiaming ai --recipient)

but becareful scammer always apply for new account to be used for the next victims if the previous account exposed.

PAYINVESTPAL'S FAKE PAYMENT GATEWAY
pls note their payments are untraceable to be connected with their website payinvestpal.com, they are masking all received payments marked as 'payment for service', therefore'SERVICE' payment is not possible to be dispute on paypal.This scammer will trick you to pay via other payment gateway, you'll receive this message when it comes to make deposit to this fraud website.

<<<<<"Do NOT forget to reply this email after payment, then it will be updated to your account.Your deposit request has been accepted.
Click the link below to pay the fee(If it can NOT work, please copy it to your browser)
http://scriptfeehere.blogspot.com/2012/06/????-please-pay-fee.html ">>>>>

so You'll be asked to pay deposit via this blog, not via their website.this make it impossible to link payment with their website payinvestpal.com

this ### is the biggest liar, he lied to paypal that payment was for 'service', not investment.

WARNING: DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE
once you paid to this scam,
he'll keep the money,
you wont get any email replies,
you'll never get your money back,
you'll never get paid for your earning,
he'll make fun of you once he won the dispute with paypal,

MY HOPE FOR PAYINVESTPAL.COM
I lost hope to recover my money, but my big hope now is the owner of payinvestpal.com will suffer a lot of pains with chronic disease with no cure and i pray he'll die soon, I believe GOD will punish for any bad deeds.
Believe me you're going to PAY for what you've done.

Ir