Great CallsJitterbug phone

I am a senior citizen, 90 plus and I ordered the jitterbug smart phone on 12/16/2016. I received it approx. On 12/23/2016. I was unable to see to use the phone as I i macular degeneration and was advised to not use this type of phone by my doctor and to return it asap. On the week of dec 23, 2016 I packed up the phone in the same box that I received it in and called great call to have a pre-paid label sent to me as I live in a retirement center & have no means to get to usps, ups, fedex or any other shipping center. The person I spoke to said they would get back to me and when I did not hear from them I called again on 1/3/2017 and spoke to steve and he said that he would process the request and they would send an email with the label to me. I never received any email! Called again on1/10/2017 and spoke to a mary who told me that steve never processed anything! She said that she would do and I should get an email within 7 days. I waited until 1/20/2017 and called again, spoke to carson who told me that it was processes wrong and denied. She said she would process it again and this time I would definitely receive the email with the label. Never received anything and on 1/27/2017 I called again and spoke to kelly who told me that it was not processed again. I told her not to try again and had my daughter who is also listed on the account to get a usps label on line & so I could just put it on the phone. I had to hired a computer tech for 60.00 to come over and print out the label. I finally sent it back and it was received 2/1/2017 at 11:40 am in libertyville illinois told it would take 21 days to get my credit back - for a phone that was never activated or used! Are they kidding, they just want to get the interest on my money! They claim they cannot email but I got emails when I placed the order and they do have a email address! Extremely horrible customer service & this speaks volumnes for the kind of products they are trying to sell. I would not ever recommend jitterbug to anyone! Noy a reliable company and ver stupid people working there! I am also going to report this to the better business bureau and john walsh should be made aware of how this company that uses his name is treating consumers & handling this business.

Ba