chengxu.phundelivered trench jacket

I ordered this item last September 6, 2019 from seller chengxu.ph which is based on Hongkong. Cash on Delivery is not supported by the seller, so I have to pay in advance via dragon pay. I have paid P501. 00 free delivery for the trench jacket with order number 190906225955UX2. The seller ship out the goods on September 8, 2019 to a third party courier. The courier is a China courier. The website is http://www.alightningexpress.com. My order tracking number is 190906225955ph. It shows someone is attempting to deliver my parcel but the delivery man is not contacting me. Then it shows Consignee is not available but this is not correct. There is someone present on the location to pick up the goods. The second delivery man is not also contacting me and the status is for RTS maximum number of attempt is reached. I am asking for a refund but she said that sea logistics is not updating so fast. Please help me investigate and catch this scammer from Hongkong. They can attack people using fake website and use online shopping applications to make money. I am afraid they can use my personal data in other means. I hope you could provide me feedback as soon as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Ly