Benny’s Car Wash and Oil ChangeThe company overcharged me for the car wash

R

If you use the services of Benny’s Car Wash and Oil Change, then check your receipts all the time. I have recently driven my car to their wash and every time I have paid $10. After I left the car and went to pay, they have charged me for $17.99. I noticed it after I paid and asked the rep, but he didn’t provide any precise response. He overcharged me and it seemed that it wasn’t his first time. Be aware and check receipts.