Having problems with Anthem OBGYN?

Anthem OBGYN reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 30, 2010. The latest review Over Charge, Rude, and RACIST was posted on Sep 30, 2010. The latest complaint Over Charge, Rude, and RACIST was resolved on Sep 30, 2010. Anthem OBGYN has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Anthem OBGYN has resolved 1 complaints.

Anthem OBGYN Customer Service Contacts

2405 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 110
Henderson, Nevada

Anthem OBGYN Complaints & Reviews

Anthem OB/GYNOver Charge, Rude, and RACIST

Hi, Dr Sofhy Feng From Anthem OB/GYN. collect the cord blood, after the collection was made I sent it to the cord blood company that we have the contract with.
some weeks after my wife returns to Anthem OB/GYN, Doctor Feng, for the Postpartum check up. there they told us that we have a balance of $50 for the collection of the cord blood.
My wife was double insure by the time (Aetna and Madicaid), so she ask if they can claim that to the insurance company. they say, that they will, but in case is not cover they will mail us the bill, and we shoul paid for.
NINE MONTHS after, we received a bill from Anthem OB/GYN for the amount of $105 for the cord blood collection.
we made a phone call to them to ask why the price of the collection was made. and the Manager very rude said that the price always was $105.
It was really hard speak with her, because she was really loud, and over talk, and interrup any time we try to give our version. in short she said " It is $105, and if you don't paid for I will send it to a collection agency".
My wife was frustrated by this woman behavior, so she pass me the phone. I told this lady that i remember clarly when they said it was $50, and i al so said that if there was a mistake, we had no problem and paid the new amount, but it is really rude call my wife a liar.

By Now This woman was out of control really loud, and she notice ofcource my accent, and said. "WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT YOU LATINOS WHANTS EVERYTHING FOR FREE".

I drove there, she refuse to see me, I paid the full amount $105. because as she said is nothing we can do about it.
But what about the Racist Remarks.

• Ha
      hazelangel Jul 28, 2014

I have been a patient there for a long time, when Dr. Feng actually cared about her patients. The office staff is rude, unorganized, and incompetent. Her lack to detail and uncaring manner has made me change doctors. I had bloodwork done and her assistant said it came back normal, a month later she told me at the office visit one test came back high and referred me to a endocrinologist. She doesn't follow up with results from tests done, as she wouldnt explanin the results from 2 ultrasounds i had done.Very uncaring and acts like your a bother to be seen. So thoroughly disgusted with this office. Seek treatment elsewhere.