Doctor Karl HiattDissatisfaction care and surgery

S

Very unhappy with the patient care and the surgery performed. He did it in a rush and left scars on my face, I would not recommend him, as the surgery was not performed in the way it is listed on the internet and in pamphlet. He didn't prepare me before hand of what he was going to do as I would not have consented to the cuts he made from my hair line to my eyes. He did this procedure in a incorrect procedure.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices