eBay Success Kit / ebay success kit

ebay success kit
So, I'm obviously not the only person who's been ripped off by whoever's behind the so-called 'Ebay Success Kit.' Success? What a crock! (of course)

I've called the number associated with the $29.95 charge to my acount (which I most certainly did NOT authorize - oh whoops, right, the 'free' part: 'just pay $1.99 for s&h') numerous times only to here each time the typical phone company message that "the number has been disconnected or is no longer in service."

I'll now attempt to get my financial institution to STOP excepting attempted charges from these criminals and then, remotely possibly NOT pointlessly, notify my state's attorney general's office.

By all means, just as a strong suggestion, stay far away from this (unfortunately, now) blatant scam.

A  19th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Free? ja ja ja ja ja stupid thing!!! I canceled and they still charging me 39.99 dollars on my credit card!!

I want my money back!!!
N  26th of May, 2009 by
They have a com- on ad for their program, that professes $0 investment, & a free kit if you answer qualifying questions. You put in credit card info to pay postage only, & THEN find out afterward that they will charge your card $40/mo. Their phone number simply puts you on hold. The phone number my bank provided is always busy thus, thus you can not call to cancel.
N  13th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
For you to get your money back dispute it with your bank and ask for an immediate new card. I had this problem with other companies as well where they charged 400.00 together in one month without my knowledge.

My bank refunded my money investigated and immediately gave me a new card and pin. this stopped them from recieving my money immediately. Hopt this helps. wants anymore information email me at ladyofthedarkdusk@yahoo.com.
A  24th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This company is a TOTAL scam! First off, this product was bought with my bank card...but not by me. After being on hold for 15 minutes they were very quick to tell me that they will take me off the list and not charge me any furthur...but then when told NO I want the original charge taken off...I was put on hold for another 15 mins! When I finally got a guy he proceeded to tell me that I was charged 1.95 on the 16th of June and 39.99 on 16th as well. But, my bank statement read that I was charged 1.98 on the 23rd and 40.99 on the 24th. The guy did some looking and really had no idea why there was a delay and why I was charged more than the original price. He said "i THINK it's because it's an international company so they tacked on more money to cover transfer costs" ... OH REALLY! So, here's the kicker... not only are they charging more than the actual costs to people that haven't authorized any of this, they are also ONLY able to refund the 39.99. Apparently no one in the office has authorization to credit back the total amount! So, if they do this to 100 people...that business just made 100+ dollars! You can guarantee that I WILL get my 3.00 back. It's not that I want the 3.00 back, I just don't want them to keep it!
A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
I signed up to ebay about a month ago, and was subject to and experienced the Ebay/Paypal Monopoly first hand. I did not want to use Paypal to accept payments as I already have my own merchant account with First Data and they are half the price of Paypal. When listing my first item, I scrolled to the part where it asked how I would like to be paid. I un-checked Paypal, and checked credit card. On the next screen it said that in order to accept credit cards I had to fax a copy of my merchant account invoice to them to prove to them that I can support this method of payment. I faxed them the necessary documents, and the games began. 2 days went by and no message from them about what was going on. Then I called them and was asked why I did not want to use paypal, and that it is the preferred payment of ebay. I explained to them my situation, and they said they would look into the situation, and they would get back to my via email. I waited another 2 days, and nothing. I called them again, and they brought me to the listing page, and they walked me through and told me to click Paypal for payments accepted, and I told them I did not want to accept Paypal, and they were dumbfounded and did not know what to do. They knew nothing about how to integrate my merchant account. They told me I have to wait for T&S to contact me. The next morning I called them again, and was once again told to just use Paypal and recieved a pitch on how they were safe and secure. I asked to speak to a manager, and they told me the manager was not available. I then called again and they finally got to the bottom of things. I listed a couple of items, and after the first one ended, the buyer told me there was no way for him to pay. I called ebay again and they told me there was a "Pay Now" button in the email that was automatically sent to them after the auction ended. The buyer told me there was nothing there. I got this same response from every winning bidder that day. I called ebay and they once again told me that I should accept Paypal for payments until they get the situation fixed. I told them I would not pay for the listing fees so far and they told me I have to pay them, and that it is like listing an ad in the paper and the listing fees are non-refundable. The next day they told me that they fixed the problem, and then I listed a couple items, and everything seemed to be good, until the first auction was down to the last minute. The account was blocked by Paypal, and I was informed that they needed more information on my Paypal account in order for the account suspension to be lifted. I called ebay and they told me the block was from Paypal. I called Paypal and they asked for my SS# and receipts for the items I was selling. I told them I never opened a Paypal account, and they told me regardless, they would still need the information in order to lift the suspension, and until then, the account would remain blocked. I called Ebay and they told me there was in fact a Paypal account linked to my ebay account and that there was nothing they could do. Now, I NEVER opened a Paypal account nor did I link it to my ebay account. To me, this is yet another shady desperate attempt by Ebay to force new members that do not know any better to use Paypal to accept Paypal so they can make money from every angle. When I call them and tell them this whole scenario, they ask me if there is anything they can help me with, otherwise the phone call will be disconnected. They no longer respond to my email regarding this and they told me that if I keep contacting them through ebay live chat that they would bring up charges for Harassment. What a way to run a company. I also notice that when you post ANY negative comments about ebay that are valid in the ebay forums, the comments are removed and you are banned from posting in their forums. They are trying to cover up anything negative about their company, but truth be told..., check out Ebay and Paypal on the Better Business Bureau and see all the complaints they have since January. There are well over 10, 000 of them. Ebay soon will be a thing of the past and they will continue to lose thousands of members a week to Amazon, just like me.
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
A  12th of Sep, 2009 by
this piece of such me thi awesome this dkfj food money works
N  12th of Sep, 2009 by