Having problems with Motorola?

Motorola reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 5, 2006. The latest review Customer service was posted on Mar 22, 2021. The latest complaint more than 17 days item still didn't receive was resolved on Dec 10, 2014. Motorola has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 76 reviews. Motorola has resolved 22 complaints.

Motorola Customer Service Contacts

1300 138 823 (Australia)
1803 852 2246 (Indonesia)
1800 817 032 (Malaysia)
1800 1855 0288 (Philippines)
1800 021 0000 (Mexico)
+1 800 734 5870 (United States)
+44 333 999 7550 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 668 676 (New Zealand)
+32 27 001 660 (Belgium)
+852 81 181 717 (Hong Kong)
+65 800 852 6007 (Singapore)
+82 798 8521 8264 (South Korea)
+84 120 852 302 (Vietnam)
+54 800 666 8676 (Argentina)
1303 East Algonquin Road
Schaumburg, Illinois

Motorola Complaints & Reviews

MotorolaCustomer service

I purchased a Motorola modem/router to replace the one I was renting from my ISP. I called the ISP after installing because I was not getting the high speed we are paying for. ISP sent a tech out. He said I need to call Motorola to have modem tweaked.

I called Motorola customer support and have been on hold for over 45 minutes... even though the "estimate wait time" was only 8 minutes.

My wife's father was on the team that invented the pager at Motorola. He would be so disappointed in what his company has become. Lousy customer service. Sadly, last Motorola product I will ever buy.

MotorolaPie update ruined moto z3

I got the pie update. It ruined my sound, among other things. I have since got a replacement phone only to find out that the sound is AGAIN messed up. I am a manager, who needs to hear the phone, but I cannot hear the notifications at times. Other times, it works, but then it just changes. ON it's own, to a lower volume.
    I am now in a contract, for a phone that does NOT do it's part. I request Motorola to fix the issue in the software by immediately sending a patch fix or to buy back my phone (the replacement phone that was sent to me last week) so that I may purchase a working phone.

My name is Annette Kurzer. A valued customer through Verizon. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com and my number is [protected]
    Yahoo Mail

AnnetteHome

Verizon Wireless
    Your Verizon claim has been resolved.
    Here's more on what we discussed.
    Thanks for chatting with us today.

Compose

Back

Archive

Move

Spam

Thanks for chatting with us today.
    Yahoo
    Inbox

Verizon Wireless
    To:
    [protected]@YAHOO.COM

‎Apr‎ ‎26 at ‎1‎:‎37‎ ‎AM

Review your conversation.

View online

Your recent online chat conversation

Mobile number ending in #.

Chat with us again if you have more questions or sign in to My Verizon to make updates to your account.

Your chat recap

Reference number:
    -[protected]

Chatted on 04/25/2019 at 19:40:08

You
    give me someone to talk to about an upgrade

Hi there!

Hi.

You
    did you read my first part? if not I can resend it

Verizon
    Good evening Nette! I am sorry to hear about the mess caused by the latest software update, I will be happy to help check other options here

Verizon
    May I please verify the number we are working with today?

well, my number is 4256688

You
    BUT- im super mad at motorolla.

You
    and if I have to ride out my payments and put it on hold, I will,

Verizon
    It happened to me before when I received software update on my S8 by Samsung. I feel you.

You
    what did you do about it??? Im a manager and I HAVE to have a phone.

You
    anyway the deposit they want is MORE than what I owe on my phone

Verizon
    Software update is being sent out by the device manufacturer and you must be on WIFI with 100% battery before doing it to complete the process

Verizon
    Were you able to compelete the process?

You
    but they will refund it- if the phone gets to them, but Ive waited almost a week for a device they said I was going to get, so I am mad. and yes, it went all the way thru

You
    so- what I need to know from u is this

Verizon
    I can't imagine living on this planet without a working phone available to you at all times. Are you still able to use the phone?

You
    yes. but theres no ringer volume, and it automatically will return to low or no sound

You
    and I miss my messages about work all day long

You
    its been this way since the update.

Oh my!

and I loved my phone

You
    a bunch of other stuff wont work, like face rec. and internet issues and app connecting issues and etc

Verizon
    I completely understand where you are coming from since we depend on our phones. Let's review the account and complete some troubleshooting to get you a working phone as soon as possible. How does that sound?

You
    I had a Verizon tech on my phone

they couldnt help me- BUT

You
    what if I put my motorolla on the stand by, like inactive, but still pay the bill

but upgraded the Samsung

You
    and change my number to it?

is that a possibility?

You
    im just looking at options here

perf.

Verizon
    The other two lines on the account are now eligible for upgrade that you can use. We call it "Alternate Upgrade"

Verizon
    Since the motorola phone is still on a device payment agreement I can help you move that agreement to your other lines (either one of the two) so the upgrade eligibility on your 6688 phone line will become available, how would you like to proceed?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. very good.

You
    im not sure, I just needed some options before I made a decision.

Verizon
    Nobody would ever want this to happen and to tell you honestly I also ended up doing the same thing, upgrade. And, I've learned from it. You can even try to do an internet search about unsuccessful software update to check on the forums or discussion.

You
    so, then for the upgrade, would I keep the phone or use it for a trade in? I guess I am unsure about that part when you say you will transfer the agreement.

Verizon
    Let me give you an example:

You
    yeah, I tried, I did not find much on it yet, but then again, I havent done a lot of digging since they were going to replace it... but now- im really kind of mad.

Verizon
    Let's go try another troubleshooting, would that be ok?

You
    yeah, the whole volume buttons only control the media, I have to go into settings every time I want to change the volume

You
    i had the tech put a remote assistance on the phone, she said shes never been able to not fix something. she sent me on to Motorola. lol.

You
    we can try, but i have literally tried everything. other than a bug fix, if they have one.

Verizon
    I truly appreciate that information.

Verizon
    Please go to settings > > system updates > From the System update history prompt, tap Check for new system update. > OK

k

device up to date

You
    theres no option to do anything but click done

which i did

Verizon
    I'm pretty sure you've done powering it off and on several times, correct?

oh yes

Verizon
    Any notification about running out of phone memory?

none

Verizon
    Can you please try to do the following steps below:

Verizon
    Settings > system > advanced then tap reset options > tap reset wifi, mobile & bluetooth > tap reset settings

sure

Thank you very much!

Verizon
    I appreciate your effort.

ok, done. and?

Verizon
    Did the phone turn off and turn back on?

Verizon
    1.Press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' option appears then release. 2.Touch and hold 'Power off' until 'Reboot to safe mode' screen appears. 3.From the 'Reboot to safe mode' prompt, tap OK to confirm.

Verizon
    The process may take up to 60 seconds to complete.Note Upon reboot, 'Safe mode' appears in the lower-left of the unlock/home screen.

k

its in safe mode

Verizon
    Are you now back on the home screen?

Verizon
    Did it change something, any improvement so far?

You
    volume is still only the media

Verizon
    I suggest to call our technical support for a more advance troubleshooting process. I have noted the account to back you up regarding "alternate upgrade" if all else fails (I hope not)

Verizon
    I hope this won't be taken against me and Verizon, your understanding in this matter is highly appreciated

The number to call is [protected] then press option 3

You
    oh, and my call and ring sliders are opposite of what they should be lol, but not lol

Verizon
    What? Oh my! I appreciate you for bringing this up to our attention, I guess the device manufacturer should stop doing this so called "Software Update" as majority of them keep having this type of issue. Don't worry I will take care of it! Rest assured this will be escalated to a higher level of management

You
    you want me to do that even though i called Verizon to trouble shoot that on Friday last week? when they couldnt fix it

You
    the tech lady was in fact on my phone via remote app.

Verizon
    Yes, as they may have a tool available on their end that they can use to override the software update you did on the phone.

hmm. ok

Verizon
    I have reported the issue though to my supervisor so we can bring this up to a higher level of management

You
    i did try a factory reset, but the update updated it anyway

Verizon
    Right! It's the operating system that is being updated when you do 'software update" That in case not successful can cause device malfunction which the manufacturer should have sent details about prior to letting the user proceed with the software update

yeah.

Verizon
    Would you want me to check on anything else for you?

You
    it wouldnt get off my phone, so i updated it.

You
    no. i will call just in case theres something new to try. if not, how do i go about this upgrade thing without having to explain all of this?? LOL

You
    IF i decide to go that route

You
    because im really mad at Motorola

Verizon
    That's true, it's irritating to see it on the display all the time, but on my new phone right now, I just let it sit there, I don't trust it anymore.

VERY WISE

Verizon
    I can go ahead and move the agreement now for you

Now i am too BAHA

You
    UGH. i just dont know for sure

i just need options.

You
    and i totally appreciate your help. youve been great.

Verizon
    I was not even able to help you get the problem fixed :) I appreciate your understanding on this and I am sorry if I am taking much of your time today

not a problem at all.

You
    at least i have better answers and more timely.

Verizon
    How long would it take before motorola sends you the replacement?

Verizon
    I see phone insurance on your account but if I was you I will choose to do the upgrade as insurance will only replace the same model

You
    could i walk into a Verizon store and get the upgrade and switch the agreements, and is there commission, so if i were to do it today, do you get credit?

*if I were you

Verizon
    I don't get paid extra for anything I do, I'm from customer care.

Verizon
    It is our goal to provide exemplary customer service and to render an appropriate resolution.

You
    ok then. if you did, then i would stick with you and just decide now.

Verizon
    Yes, you can go to the verizon store if you wish to do it that way, I have noted the account anyway about the alternate upgrade

Verizon
    You may want to save a copy of our chat as a confirmation. To do that, click on the envelope icon located in the upper right corner of the chat window then send it to your email.

You
    so, then if i were to go to a store, would they be as helpful? lol

i saved the convo

You
    and i have a good Verizon store that i think could help me.

Verizon
    That's a good question and I am afraid to give you the honest answer (just kidding) Yes they should help you out as it is part of our commitment when we take this job

You
    i could get there tomorrow and have a phone that worked by nightfall.

Cool!

You
    thats what i needed to hear. im sure my boss will be pleased that this is getting corrected.

wait

Verizon
    Don't mention it I'm just doing my job the way we suppose to :)

Sure thing!

You
    i should still call that number just in case, right?

Verizon
    Yes, if you would like to continue with the troubleshooting

Verizon
    I want to make sure you don't have to chat back, do you have any additional questions?

You
    sure, i will try. thanks. and no, i think youve done plenty!!! really great chatting with u

Verizon
    Pleasure is mine :) I hope I was able to address all your concerns for today, did I?

yes you did!

Verizon
    ., It's been a pleasure assisting you today! My name is Jamie and I hope you have a great day! Thank you for chatting with Verizon! Please click the "X" or "End Chat" button to end this chat.

have a great night

Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Plans | Phones | Tablets | Accessories | Locations

© 2019 Verizon Wireless

This email was sent to [protected]@YAHOO.COM.

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

Verizon Wireless, One Verizon Way, Mail Code: 180WVB, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

ID: [protected].3.0-8F4852D5-48C7-DA48-AB82-A495B0C3E7CB

Reply, Reply All or Forward
    Hi ANNETTE,
    Thank you for sending us your device. It has been picked up by the carrier, and we'll let you know as soon as we receive it.

Here is the tracking number for your reference: 1Z096V4Y0697651093

Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Order Details

Tracking Number:
    1Z096V4Y0697651093

May 07, 2019

Motorola — breach of warranty

Mobile device remains under the 1 year manufacturers warranty. Several hours of time over a period of two...

Motorolambp36xl baby monitor

Baby monitor stopped connecting with the eye, was constantly in a reconnecting mode with loud beeping noise. Contacted warranty support. Binatone is the 3rd party provider. They tell me I have to file a claim and the claim needs to be approved. It was approved and I was instructed to send the approval email to Binatone (why can't Motorola copy their 3rd party??). Next I was told I had to return the defective unit prior to Motorola sending me a new monitor and once shipped to provide the tracking number to Binatone. Completed as instructed. Then I get the following email:

"Thank you for the tracking number.

I released your order. We do see that we are still out of stock for the MBP36XL. We do not, at this time, have an expected date as to when we will be back in stock.

However, as soon as the unit becomes available again, your order will ship within 24 - 48 hours.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you, and sincerely appreciate your patience regarding this matter. "

That's it? Now what...how long am I suppose to go without a monitor?? It's bad enough that customer service is only open M-F, that I have to work on behalf of Motorola to send the warranty approval to their 3rd party, ship the unit back prior to receiving new unit but now...after I've shippped the unit I'm told there are none in stock! Not only is this one of the worst customer service experiences, but it's completely unacceptable.

Demanding corrective action ASAP.

Motorolababy monitor mbp855

I have a baby monitor model MBP-855CONNECT that is presenting problem with the night vision mode. We started using the baby monitor in early April/18 and everything was working perfectly. After 2 weeks of use, the night vision function has stopped working correctly. I've done the reconfiguration, I've already reset the device, I've followed all the instructions I could find in the User Guide, but none of that solves it. When the camera is in dark room it turns on the night vision mode, the indicator light lights up in the parent unit, but the camera image remains practically all dark. I need urgent technical guidance to try to solve the problem. It's impossible to use the baby monitor during the night, what is really upsetting us. I've been trying to contact Motorola support, however didn't have any answer so far.

Motorolaandroid 7.1.1. phone

Horrible battery life; have done everything and have taken it to Verizon; I turn off Wifi during the day (I have it in my home), have taken off some apps I have installed, I don't stream music or watch You Tube videos or TV, I use it primarily for work. SInce week two of owning this phone, it is 100% charged and then without using it, goes to less that 35% battery in 30 minutes. I can literally sit and watch the batter % go down minute by minute. I am filing a complaint about this: i don't know if it is the battery or the phone but Verizon was no help and I have read other complaints about this very same thing on line that others have experienced. I have bout an Android Phone for the last 10 years and will probably never buy another one. I like the phone and functionality, but the lack of customer service or concern by Verizon and my complaints never being resolved will definitely affect my decision as to the next phone I purchase.

Motorolamoto 360 smart watch

Respected on line services
            I ordered on 26 march 2018 motorola MOTO 360 smart watch from souq.com KSA riyadh. I recieved after 3 days. Shipment no. [protected]. When i recieved watch i surpriced to see packing on the outer packing box there were noon stickers except souq.com. When i used this branded watch? it was very below the expectations.
            1- Hanging too much
            2- heat up easily
            3- Battery depletion very fast.
            please refund my money to my souq account.I shall be very thankful to you for this kindness. pLease solve my problem as soon as possible.

[protected]@gmail.com

Motorola — motorola rewardpromo scam

I am contacting you regarding the reward promotion for Motorola Z2 force phone during 2017 Christmas. I had...

Kendall Park

Motorolamoto e4 metropcs

Ever since I purchased this Moto e4 phone from Metro PCS 9/26, its been one nightmare. My problems include everything from major sound issues, emails coming back after i delete them, no emails coming in for 5 days, no microphone icon, (it just disapeared), no ring sound when calling people (only the first one), texts not sending out, speaker going in and out, having to reboot daily. The list goes on! This is all in a matter of one month.
              I took it back after day one and they messed with it a little, gave it back to me and said nothing was wrong withit! I took it to a corperate Metro store the following week, and they said they could do a factory reset, but it may not help. They will not even let me buy another one for 3 months because this was an upgrade ( it was a major downgrade!!) so I'm just out of luck. Impossible to manage my businesses, especially my online one.
              I did not get any warranty on it so I know I probably wont get anywhere . Ive already complained once, and I got a response that was worthless. They addressed one small issue (regarding emails) out of the many I talked about, and their solution, which I tried, has now made my emails not come in at all.
              I have never written a complaint in my life (except last week ), but I am so disgusted with Motorola and Metro Pcs, I am switching to another carrier Monday which is the only way I can get a new phone and keep my business phone number. Unbelievable.
              I know nothing will come of this, so I wont bother with a desired resolution. That would just be a miracle as I'm sure your bombed with complaints, and I'm just a number, but thanks for listening.

Motorolamotorola mobiles phones

I have purchased two mobiles with a great ambition but it is an unfortunate thing that the two mobiles have put in west papaer basket for which the mobiles are not working with in one year with various parables like heating of phone, damage of charger etc. I would like to tell you the same would be able to publish in news papers more over the service centre in vizag is most irregular and they dont know how to behave with custmers they feel cusrtmoers are slaves at theirhands and thier end because of purchase of mortaoal phones. he very bad and un exposablle on this paper.
                K.Nageswara Rao, Retired Assistant Director, survey and land records, visakhapatnam mobile no. [protected]

• Updated by Nageswararao kudaka · Sep 11, 2017

The Customer is the ultimate bose to any product. Here the MOrtala mobile customer is treated very bad on customer services center and the company made a deaf ear

Motorolamy moto z play media volume. issue

Dear, I have put my mobile moto z play in bhopal-based service center satyam mobile and computer on 24th april 2017 for the media volume issue problem, which has the sheet no. srb2x0631704240008. you can tell me how often motorola servis center the last time I had to go for my mobile no network issue was on 24/12/2016, whose job sheet number srb2x0631612240006 was the mobile which was given to me on 2/2/2016, please, this time I need my new mobile fast

my moto z play media volume. issue
                  my moto z play media volume. issue

Motorolamotorola phone l703m dect 6.0

We purchased this phone in March and set it all up and everything worked OK. We live in a condo complex and people buzz our condo and we press 9 and let them in. That is, until we bought your phone.
                    Unbeknownst to us, it doesn't have the feature that allows us to let people in. Now, we have to go down to the lobby and let them in.
                    We assumed that all phone have the feature to press 6 or 9 and the door front unlocks. every other phone I have ever owned has this feature, but not yours.
                    Nothing in your instruction book, only help etc. states that this VERY POPULAR feature is not available on this Motorola phone.
                    This is skirting the line of bait and switch.
                    I called about a refund only to be told you don't do refunds and that I had to go to the vendor where the purchase was made.
                    All along the way, I must question the customer care service you provide. It seems you don't care about customer service. You didn't care to state that this feature was unavailable. You didn't care to provide a refund. And you didn't care to offer and alternative solution.
                    This in not company oops. It is your company policy to treat customers this way - the wrong way.
                    I am very consumer-conscious and comment on several websites, including the Better Business Bureau.

Motorola — moto g 4 play

Hi there I purchased a moto g 4 play and try to activate the cell phone by Verizon did not work, no voice, I...

Motorolamoto g⁴ plus cell phone

I ordered Moto G⁴ Plus cell phone on 1/30/17. Motorola canceled my order, but the $324.44 is still holding on my credit card. A week later!!!
                      I called Motorola and the customer serv rep informed me that they cannot deliver to a PO Box, but I gave them my UPS Store address, which is the only address we use for online purchases. The Motorola rep told me that someone would have to sign for it and that this is their policy! Do you guys sit at home during business hours?? The rep could not update my address, instead told me to resubmit the entire customized order. Of course, my credit card thought it was fraud since it was the same amount from the same company. By the time (4 min later) I verified w/my credit card, Motorola immediately canceled my order again.
                      Based on my experience with Motorola, I believe that they don’t actually want to sell their products and I cannot imagine what happens if a repair is needed…
                      Extremely disappointed!!! Customer serv reps are useless, unhelpful and unfriendly!!! Their online chat is with Lenovo and they do not access to orders. What a waste of my time…

Motorolamoto z android

I have never complained about a product even when it was problematic. However, I am so disappointed in this product. I bought my phone at the end of Nov 2016. It is now 1/27/17 and my phone will NOT TURN ON AT ALL. I am a single parent that has to drive several miles a day as well as this phone was my ONLY source of contact. All of my contacts, pictures, and any other important information has been lost. I am unable to get a new phone from service provider because I have a past due amount. Which I will take the blame for that. But if my phone was operable having a past due amount wouldn't be an issue. So I have NO means of being of communication. I was a Samsung customer and switched to Motorola. At this point I feel that was the biggest mistake I could of made. I am very disappointed with the company and the product. I will let everyone that I come in contact with to never use this product.

Motorolachat support / customer service

Don't trust the troubleshooting of the chat support agents. They are i####s! The woman I got on chat walked me through steps to fix my fullscreen videos flickering and she did not inform me that one of the steps would delete my contacts. I called them back after noticing my contacts were gone and all they could do was resync my Google contacts. All of my contacts were not synced on Google and that was not helpful. If their troubleshooting creates an error, they should know how to fix it. I believe it was when she had me reset app preferences and since contacts is an app in the phone (for whatever stupid reason), it deleted all of my contacts. Anyway it's very frustrating and I will not be contacting them again but trusting Google instead to direct me if I have issues.

Motorolaregarding repairing of my phone

hi,
                            i've submitted my motorola xplay 32 GB phone for repairing in service centre on 25th october 2016 they told me that phone will be repaired in 20-25 days maximum.
                            then after i has continuous follow-up on mails customer care but they not giving proper response till date, last update that they say, no confirmation when you will get back, they keep on giving date to me.
                            if so much of issue was there why was'nt they replace my phone as because it is under warranty, i've only used my phone for 2months approx.

Regards:- arjun
                            mob.:- +[protected]

Motorolamobile moto g rd gen

I own one Moto G3rd gen purchased on 20th August 2015.
                              I started facing issues with my mobile for battery not charging on 1 july 2016 and visited service center for its repair. to B2X, Rani Bagh termed as official service center for repair of Motorola Mobiles.
                              Firstly people there are Fake and just wordy will keep on giving you dates nothing else.
                              Week 1: 16th to 25th July 2016
                              I submitted my Mobile for Repair on 16th July 2016 they gave a Job sheet Number : AMSDEH009246 and told me to come after a week.
                              i waited and visited after a week and was told that the repair status is marked as "Parts Not Received".
                              Week 2:1st August
                              Trusting the company i waited for another week and in mean time I also started to chat with Motorola company and most shocking thing is the company people always said that they have escalated the matter to higher authority and i would receive a call from their higher authority indicating the repair closure date.
                              Also after another one week i tried to call service center the phone is either switched off or they do not receive calls.
                              Week 3:8th August 2016
                              I went to service center for the inquiry of my mobile and still got the same reply "Pending For Parts". Asked them how can a company do not possess parts for repair of a mobile which was launched 11 months back.They as usual had no answers and assured me that i would receive the mobile by 16th august 2106.
                              I also contacted company for the same and they say " your case has been escalated our team is working over this and you will get call back ". But as usual no call came and even they are not ready to answer till how much more time will i have to wait.
                              All they had is NO answer But Please Wait for last closure date provided by company is 16th august 2016.
                              Week 4: 16th August 2016
                              Today I contacted First the service center and again those people did not pick up calls their mobile went switched off.I had a chat with company and they say "Sorry for inconvenience your matter is escalated to higher authority and you get a call regarding the status and repair closure date.I also told them that i will be registering a consumer court complain but nothing happened they say you have to wait for call.
                              In mean while By chance the service center picked up call and told me that they have not even opened the website of company it was 12:35 more than two hours after their hours of operation.
                              Then a call comes from Motorola and an employee who has a task of just updating employees tell me that the date was 16th provided to her by her team she will get back to me in 48 hours just whaling away time and responsibility again.
                              first;y was the employee the higher authority she didn't had any other task apart from informing customer.
                              and Still I have many mails giving me dates again but No use i havnt received my mobile till date that is 29/august/2016.

Please Help if any one can.

Motorolamoto g (3rd gen)/ too much delay/ not replacing or refunding money.

My complaint number is [protected].
                                I purchased Moto G (3rd Gen) XT1550 LTE -16GB White handset on 26 October 2015 from Flip kart. Within one and half month it started giving problems as it got switched off and didn’t get started and so I finally took it to Motorola Service Station –Technocare solution pvt. Ltd. Jannak Place, District Center on 14th December there they told me this might be due to software problem and it would be recovered within one day. But next day they said that my phone got some kind of issue which required it’s motherboard to be changed.

It has been more than six weeks I have not received my phone yet. The service center as well as Motorola support team is not answering properly how much time it will take to fix the phone. On 16th December service representative assured me that they need 10 days for repairing my phone. But I didn’t receive my phone back till then.
                                On calling them number of times I just get same answer again and again “parts are not available so they can’t do anything.”
                                On mailing them at their e-mail address I received call from Motorola team, the person from Motorola confirmed that my phone will be ready for delivery by 9th of January 2016. When I called the service center on 9th they said that they have not received the parts yet.
                                Now it has been more than 45 days and I am still struggling to get my phone fixed. Every time I call them they commit new date of delivery. In the meantime I asked them many times to either replace or refund my money. But they refused to do so.
                                And now on 25th January they asked me to wait till 18th of February 2016. And this time when I said that I didn’t want to repair anything and requested them to either replace it or refund my money, they put me on hold for like 10 minutes to get a supervisor who still couldn’t do anything. They clearly hung up by saying “If you can’t wait till 18th of Feb. then collect your phone from service centre.”

I don’t understand why it’s taking so long to get one device fixed? I am not here to accept such a poor service from Motorola. They are asking me to wait for like two months since I have given my phone for service. I haven’t even used my phone for so long time which it’s taking in service center to get repaired. Who will be taking the responsibility and getting this fixed. This is something that is not acceptable to take two month to get the device fixed. If they can’t provide proper services then why are they even selling their products? Why they just can’t replace my phone or refund my money? Because being a customer I feel I am the only who is getting effected at my own cost. I am paying for the device and I am waiting for an unreasonable amount of time. And what Motorola is doing?
                                This has been worst customer service I have experienced so far. It seems Motorola only knows how to sell their products, but not how to retain customers. I am never going to suggest any one to rely on Moto products as their service is extremely pathetic.
                                Please I request you to either replace my handset or refund my money. I can’t wait so long.

moto g (3rd gen)/ too much delay/ not replacing or refunding money.

Motorolamoto g 2nd gen mobile phone - imei no [protected]/ work order no ysr/mg/15/00888

I have given moto g 2nd gen mobile for repair at mysore karnataka india service centre on 15-09-2015.This mobile was purchased on 10-02-2015 through Flipkart online. i have complained to motorola several times for the delay . But no body is bothered to reply to my mails Or call back to me. Infact i had live chat sessions with motorola staff on 26-09-2015, & 31-10-2015. Today also i checked with service centre & they told me that still the spare part is not despatched.I have asked for the money return from motorola as it is delayed more than 45 days after i gave it for service. i am attaching THE EMAILS CORRESPONDED & live chat session. 1st they told me that expected closure date is