Having problems with Miele?

Miele Customer Service Contacts

800 224 4666 (Germany)
8800 200 2900 (Russia)
120 310 647 (Japan)
1800 643 5300 (Mexico)
+1 800 843 7231 (Head Office, USA)
+1 866 694 5851 (Customer Support, USA)
+1 800 999 1360 (Technical Service, USA)
+44 330 160 6600 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 046 4353 (Australia)
+64 800 464 353 (New Zealand)
+43 50 800 800 (Austria)
+32 24 511 616 (Belgium)
+45 43 271 310 (Denmark)
+358 987 5970 (Finland)
+31 347 378 888 (Netherlands)
+351 214 248 100 (Portugal)
+41 800 800 222 (Switzerland)
+852 26 101 025 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 351 191 (Singapore)
+27 860 064 353 (South Africa)
+82 234 519 451 (South Korea)
+54 810 777 0377 (Argentina)
9 Independence Way

9 avenue Albert Einstein, ZI du Coudray, 93150 Le Blanc Mesnil

Ireland
2024 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24

Italy
Strada di Circonvallazione, 27, 39057 S. Michele-Appiano (BZ)

Netherlands

Barbaros Mahallesi, Çiğdem Sokak, My Office İş Merkezi No.13/A

China
41/F - 4101 Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong

India
1st floor, Copia Corporate Suites, Commercial Plot No.9, Mathura Road, Jasola, New Delhi - 110025, India
Japan

559 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Miele Haus Building, 06126

UAE
Sama Tower - Ground Floor, Dubai World Trade Center Roundabout, Dubai

Argentina
Norcenter Shopping - PB, Local 1. Esteban Echeverria 3750, CP1005 Vicente López. Buenos Aires
Brazil
Rua Pascoal Pais, 288 Casa 2-FDS, São Paulo / SP, CEP 04581-060
Brazil
Mexico
Arquímedes #43, Col. Polanco Chapultepec, 11560, México, D.F.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miele Customer Service. Initial Miele complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Miele above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Miele. Discuss the issues you have had with Miele and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Miele Complaints & Reviews

Aug 28, 2020

Miele — Dishwasher

Miele dishwasher was reported faulty to Miele under Warraty. An Engineer was booked to visit tenants at my...

Miele Don’t buy poor service and rip off

I have a stove in the kitchen which is a Miele brand. It was there already so I didn't even choose this brand. The table top is broken so I called Miele to uninstall the stove so I can change the table top. They quote Hkd 900 per gas burner and total I have 2 gas burner units. So it is HKD 1800. And that is only uninstall. Then they charge again for the installation. So total price is HKD 3600. Rip off. They really had nothing to repair just take off and put back on. The salesman just say this is company price. If you don't like it nothing can be done about it.

Miele waiting for service

Miele Speed Oven, less than two years old. Started making growling/electric arcing noise. Called Miele service. After taking 5 days to get a response, finally got an appointment for someone to come look three weeks out. The the price of these appliances and supposedly a quality oriented company, their service is abysmal. This is the second of 4 Miele appliances installed to require service. The first took over a month to get fixed.

• Updated by Mark Harris · Dec 16, 2019

Miele subbed the service to a service provider. They ordered parts and repaired the unit November 26. Unit worked for a week and now has same problem. Waiting for sub to look again.

Miele service

Dear Sir or Madam,
      I hope this email goes to you smoothly.
      I currently live in Macau and I have used your Miele products for 2 years.
      I have made a reservation to Miele HK for 2 items of checking and maintenance in early June 2019, one is washing machine and the other one is a stove. When I made the call, I clearly told your telephone operator that 2 items malfunctions, and confirmed the service fee was 650HKD, However, she did not tell me that 650HKD was per ITEM other than per TIME.
      I did not fix the stove and after communicating with the technician who came to have a check, he made a call to manager in charge in Macau, and the manager said that I do not need to pay for the extra 650HKD, and he will inform Miele HK about the situation and this bill, technician asked me to sign and promised that 650HKD(the stove) would not be charged.
      However, I received the invoice sent out by Miele HK, and I made the call to inform them of this situation in 19th August, after a few calls, the telephone operator said that he need to report to the supervisor and need to check the call record in 20th August, and I asked him to send call record to my email, yet nothing followed up.
      By today, I received the lawyer's letter from Miele HK, and said that if I do not pay for the 650HKD the legal proceedings will be instituted against me for recovery of same plus interest without further notice. The date of the letter was 30th September and I received it by 10th October.
      When I received the letter, I called again to Miele HK, and tell them the situation however, the telephone operator told me she need to further check and she need to find the related documents, what's worse, she said that she did not find the record of my previous request for investigation of 650HKD.
      I AM VERY DISPOINTED OF WHAT MIELE HK DID, and I am writing this letter for further investigation and protecting my own rights.
      Please informed me if you read my letter.

[protected]@gmail.com

Miele washing machine

I ordered and was charged on visa Sept 17 for part and shipping Yes I paid shipping well the lady never put order in just took my money. So I called Sept 20 and that women completely lied to me oh yea sending out on Monday for delivery so I wait cause being shipped on Monday Yeah lie lie lie then I call again on Wednesday then he says SORRY we have a problem with our accounting system but he'll ship it overnight yea gonna get my part been almost 10 days since taking my money then Miele shows more incompetence the original order had address all right as Miele has delivered appliance here 3 times ordered supplies and parts 4 or 5 times and repair guy has been here over a dozen times and she screws up our delivery address so now on day 12 and no part like is this some low budget company is any one there in charge no customer service here so still waiting Thanks for your caring attitude Miele

Miele washing machine

Our washing machine stopped working. i am electrician so checking what i could to reset computer.
          rang miele service specialist come check needs ne board and doorswitch cost to fix estimate 1700 follars plus gst tax.
          we decided not to bother so i had a look at the doorswitch pulled it apart tested and refit tested the washing machine twice working perfectly ok so look on youtube how to save 1700 dollars don't get ripped of by miele no more miele for me they used to be the best past sentence

Miele miele dishwasher g2832 sci 48/[protected]

We purchased this dishwasher about 6 years ago and it was working well until the control panel starting giving us problems. It would not remember the last program we used which was usually the Normal Wash cycle so I would re-program it. Then after a few weeks it would not start without opening and closing the door a few times. Finally it would not work at all. We had a Miele serviceman come out to look at it in March 2019. He thought it was a problem with the latch or the control panel. He changed the latch but that did not solve the problem. He told us we would have to change the control panel which would cost us $1200.00 plus $400 labour. His visit was $150.00. The $1600.00 total to replace the parts would be about $800 less than we paid for the machine new which seemed ridiculous. So we have had our machine sit idle for the past 6 months hand washing our dishes and trying to decide which dishwasher to buy next when we have the money. I sent in a complaint letter on your web site at the time the machine broke down but have never had a response to that letter. We thought buying a premium dishwasher like Miele would be money well spent and give us many years of trouble free service. Disappointingly this has not been the case. Even more disappointing has been the lack of response to our comments on your web site and the exorbitant pricing to fix the machine. Please contact us to discuss the matter in more detail and possible fixes to our problem. Regards, Tony Read [protected] [protected]@readrecruiting.com

Jul 17, 2019

Miele — nespresso machine

I bought a Miele nespresso machine from Dubai and the service there was outstanding but when I moved to...

Jun 13, 2019

Miele Experience Centre — sales

We purchased Miele appliances valued at approx $AUD28000 in one shop over 2 orders. Items purchased included...

Miele oven

Hello:

We bought the washing machine, stove, and oven 3 in 1, back in January 2017,
              order number 44423 and 44424.
              They instalated everything in April 2017.
              On January 2019, the oven was not working, before my warranty would expire.
              Miele Mexico took the report, and sent an specialist, from the company they are working with.
              The technical dissasemble the oven, took a lot of photos, and immediately blame US for misuse, even if in this house only me operate the oven, and i know how to do it.
              I have more that 20 years of experience with your brand (I am from Ukraine, Europe) and i am using the fridge, washing machine, oven, and a lot of kitchen stuff, enjoying the process since I bought it! And never had any technical issue…., but this is back in Ukraine.
              And this is why, coming to Mexico I did buy the same brand without even thinking that here, in Mexico, everything is upside down….

So later, the "specialist" sent us a message, telling us the oven is beyond repair, the warranty does not cover misuse, but with the good news: a nice discount for a new oven...
              A new one?
              In less than 2 years?
              Without even respecting the warranty they owe?

And later even more interesting: they offered me to buy a new one but NATIONAL brand MABE.
              Your representativies here offering me something from the competition?

So, after weeks of calls and I don`t remember how many e-mails, we have nothing but the offer to buy a new MABE oven.

I am really very dissapointed of this insulting actitude here, in Mexico and the name of MIELE is very compromised because of this ignoring, bad work and turning their back to a client and to the name of your Company, compromising your excelent quality and all the effort you put to be represented in this market.

Can I ask your help?
              What you can do about the situation we have now?

Respectfully,

Olga Ivanchenko.

Mar 26, 2019

Miele Washing Machine — delivery/ customer service

We bought a 7 litre Miele washing machine from The Good guys. Delivery of all Miele is handled directly by...

Miele freezer constantly broken

I have owned my Miele freezer for about 8 years now. The first few years I had to have service calls every six months. It got so bad that Miele traded out my freezer for a new one. Since then it still breaks every 12-14 months without fail. Of course as it has not been in warranty for many years now, I have to pay. Yet again it is broken. Large icicles are dripping through my freezer. my food has to be thrown away and I have a service call next week, costing me $250 before the parts have even been ordered. The service center and the technicians are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I still could never recommend and will never buy another Miele refrigerator or freezer, again. My husband and I feel like Miele has failed us and no one wants to step up and take accountability for our "lemon" of a freezer. We have documentation on all of our constant call outs and are now about to take our frustration to social media. My reference number for my latest technical call out is 1038220.

Miele service

Good evening,
                  My name is Daniel Bar, I am a customer of Miele Spain. I bought 11 products from your company in Alcobendas Madrid.
                  Before I bought all the products, I have requested to make sure that I will have warranty for the products also in Israel, as I was a diplomat posted in Madrid and I was relocating back to Israel.
                  Miele saleslady in Madrid, Mz. Susana Alvarez, checked with her supervisor Mr. Alvaro Palomino, and confirmed that the warranty is valid world wide and that I have a full warranty also in Israel.

Knowing that, I purchased all the 11 products (in the amount of about 14, 000 Euros). Only after I got to Israel, I was told by the local company, that there is no warranty in Israel and If I would like to have one, I should buy a local warranty.
                  I was in touch with Mr. Alvaro Palomino ever since, in order to find a solution to the situation. Mr. Palomino confirmed that they made a mistake by giving me wrong information and offered to pay the price of the warranty in the amount of 2, 000 Euros. I checked with the local company and the offered me local coverage in the amount of 5, 000 Euros (I suggested Mr. Palomino to contact the local representative directly and finalise the matter directly with them.

We agreed that he will repay me 2, 000 euros and try to find a solution for the rest of the amount with his supervisors.
                  Today I contacted Mr. Palomino that told me that Miele will not repay me for the mistake they made and for giving me the wrong information.

Now I would like to ask you, Mr. Vierbuchen, as the General Manager of Miele Spain, what should I do?
                  I buy only Miele products for many years now, and I have great joy and satisfaction having all my house "Miele house". I bought the products from Spain only because I knew that I will have a warranty in Israel. If I would have known that there this is not the case, I would have bought it all in Israel.

I do not want money of any payment, I want to have what I payed for, what I was told and Informed by your company. As I understand that it's impossible to do that, Miele Spain can buy a local warranty, I you did with the installation of the products in Israel.
                  Please let me be very clear - I like the products and I don't want money from Miele, I was misinformed by the saleslady and now I'm a problematic situation, It's in your hands to solve this matter.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel Bar

Miele — induction cooktop km 5773 the 36 inch

Eight years ago we renovated our kitchen and decided to buy a prestige brand induction range 36 inch cooktop...

Miele — dishwasher / does not dry

I am a custom home builder in Oregon and make many recommendations to my clients for appliances...be assured...

Miele — w1913 front loader washing machine

My Miele W1913 has F53 stopping the washer from operating.It is the third washing machine since 2014 when I...

Adelaide

Miele — dishwasher

Originally called that dishwasher was broken on 6/20/2018. I am still waiting for a repairman. I live in...

Miele — refrigerator case #950 909

Dear Mr. Jones, We finally got a visit from your senior repair technician last Thursday, June 21, 2018. He...

Miele — miele built in coffee maker

We built a new home and had many Miele products put which one was teh built in Coffee system. It is now...

Miele dkf 12-1 extractor filter

Today, June 12, 2018, I purchased the above filter from Miele's Dubai, Eifel 1 showroom. I was charged AED 580.
                    I would like to hear their justification for the cost of such a trivial add-on.
                    The cost in the UK is GBP75 (approximately AED 375), which is also a ridiculous price for a filter.
                    This complaint is aimed at exposing the extortionate charges for a filter that cannot be avoided or bypassed because of the design of the extractor.