Having problems with Suzuki?

1800 777 088 (Australia)
8800 444 4220 (Russia)
1800 6950 (Vietnam)
+1 714 572 1490 (United States)
+44 808 501 1959 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 193 671 (Ireland)
+64 63 491 222 (New Zealand)
+43 662 2155 (Austria)
+420 221 586 654 (Czech Republic)
+49 62 515 700 (Germany)
+31 800 478 9854 (Netherlands)
+351 308 804 166 (Portugal)
+62 800 110 0800 (Indonesia)
+92 213 473 0333 (Pakistan)
+63 24 625 000 (Philippines)
+966 800 2440233 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 118 (Singapore)
+27 861 511 111 (South Africa)
+82 15 775 881 (South Korea)
+94 117 609 609 (Sri Lanka)
+66 23 203 644 (Thailand)
+54 810 555 3200 (Argentina)
300, Takatsuka-cho, Minami-ku

Sri Lanka
№ 445, Baudhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 08, Sri Lanka

Vietnam
2 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Suzuki.

Complaints & Reviews

Suzuki Red tapes in buying suzuki jimny models

I was adamant to buy jimny here in the philippines but was turned off when local agents asked for additional one hundred fifty thousand pesos more of the vehicle srp. If I paid the said amount I will be privileged to get a unit immediately. This is corruption and this reflects to suzuki company as a whole.

What I did is buy from mitsubishi motors instead.
I don't condone corruption, never will I buy anything from suzuki motors.

Red tapes in buying suzuki jimny models
Red tapes in buying suzuki jimny models

Suzuki 2019 s cross

My 2019 Suzuki S Cross was involved in an accident in January 2019. Should have been totaled, but was repaired after 80 days. My issue is I bought as an economy car which got 17 to 19 km/ l and after the repair and at least 15 times to the shop it now only get 8 km/ l in city and maybe 12 km/ l on the highway.

Suzuki does nothing about it. My wife's Mazda CX-5 gets better mpg than mine. I have complained and complained. Axel does nothing about it at Suzuki Kabah, cancun, Mexico. I am going to sell it and never buy another suzuki. The service is terrible. I am so frustrated that Suzuki says it will get 17 to 21 km/l and I get via normal driving 8 to 12 km/ l
    The average speed is always at 25 even after driving 110 km all day.

I have complained, complained and nothing gets done.

I hope one day Suzuki gets your [censored] together.

Malcolm Mayo
    [protected]@hotmail.com

2019 s cross

Suzuki Motor CorporationSuzuki swift

My car Rego is MUM15S
      I bought a car 2014 NSW. Since I bought it I was't happy with a car big noicy.

when I did the service mechanic said is normal for the suzuki.
      Now I found on top outside there is strips two long sides one strip is missing gone is only 6 years old car. Inside the rubbers round the doors coming off the car only 6 years old. USB broken within few months I bought it . I think is a faulty with manufacture . I had Toyota for 14 years never had any problem.
      Please consider fixing the problem or change the car.
      My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com.au
      Jana

Jul 25, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Faulty car

Hi, My Name is Dr Ibad Ur Rehman Baig. I am a user of Suzuki Cultus (2018 Model). I bought it brand new from...

Suzuki Motor CorporationComplaint of Ahmed Bamarouf Suzuki Agent in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

We are AVIS Rent A Car KSA biggest rental company in the Middle east. We delivered our Suzuki MPV Van Chas.MHYDN7A55HJ401809 to your agent in Jeddah Ahmed Bamarouf for engine not starting more than 3 weeks ago and so far. They are not able to diagnose the failure giving excuses moreover, their attitude and treatment is inappropriate, aggressive which spoil your reputation as a very famous brand in the Middle east years ago. Please need your support to get our vehicle back as this reflect negatively on our business and in future will impact on purchasing Suzuki brand.

My Email: [protected]@avis.com.sa

+[protected]

Jun 29, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Very poor after sales services from suzuki township service centre lahore pakistan

Dear concern, I love Suzuki vehicles that's why I own 2 Suzuki's including a Suzuki Cultus (4-wheeler) and...

Suzuki Motor CorporationSuzuki cultus 2017 model - low quality paint resulting in rusted car

We Purchased brand new Suzuki Cultus model 2017 from Suzuki showroom in Faisalabad, Pakistan. With in 06 months car is showing extremely poor quality of paint. All doors from inside and outside body is turning orange due to rust. Even after multiple complaints and service requests within Warranty period, no action is taken.

Please support.

Mar 17, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — No one will respond to my simple question

No one will respond to my simple question! I need to know-now! Please just answer the simple question you...

Suzuki Motor CorporationSouth africa

I purchased a used Suzuki dzire automatic for R178000 and was told Suzuki can easily get parts, it won car of the year, IT IS A PIECE OF TRASH. The dzire is now worth half its value because apparently the car has no market value. No wants it.

All the dealership would say was why didn't I shop around before I bought the car. Obviously Suzuki cannot be trusted.

I was lied to by the dealership. Parts are not easy to find. The car began swaying on the highway. I found out later it was an Uber car. The car was in a car accident not disclosed time of the accident

South africa

Suzuki Motor CorporationEngine block crack

I have a 2010 grand vitara and I replaced an engine with a cracked engine block, on 9/2019, the importer back than told me then that there is no warranty, though evident for a serial casting failure. Now I saw that you do have a warranty for that cracked block and the importer still dismisses me because I replaced that engine. What is your policy on that?

Jan 07, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Very poor after sales services for car repair, and customer misinformation

I am writing today to complain about the very poor services that i have recieved from your company. Last...

Jan 07, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Regarding suzuki wagon r stingray car 2018

I have brought a wagon r stingray car 2018 model one in October 2018 & it was brand new even though it...

Jan 03, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Suzuki sx-4 hatchback 2012

I bought a new Suzuki swift gl in 1994. I drove this car for 14 years without any big motor problem, after...

Jan 02, 2020

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Suzuki sx4 is so unreliable.

I am William Chik and my vehicle Suzuki SX4 2013 Japan made donning 36 km is so unreliable that each time I...

Edmonton

Suzuki Suzuki grand vitara did not open

2 weeks ago a grand vitara suzuki automobile fell in to a valley but none of the airbags released. This accident happened in Tehran, Iran. The car got damaged in front, by sides in addition of roof. I request you to investigate this matter and send your experts to get results and investigate The reason of not releasing airbags.
                In case there is no reaction to this review, we reserve our rights to communicate this matter to universal social media. We hope to receive reasonable and practical response from your side.

Suzuki Motor CorporationMy new car

A few months ago I put a deposit down on a Suzuki swift turbo glx . I have changed the colour from silver to black, I was told it would be a 10 week wait. I am yet to receive my car, and have been told it will not arrive until after Xmas, my 2019 car will be here in 2020 how does that work, it is not Suzuki Australia's fault or my local dealer in Rockingham, apparently you have inspection issues in Japan, and this is causing a hold up on my new car. I cannot believe that you advertise this car, but cannot supply it, I would call that falsely advertised. Please a reply or explanation to what is going on with this would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 19, 2019

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Warranty repair of sun visor

We have a Suzuki Swift GL 1.4 5 speed hatch purchased from Suzuki Wangara in Perth Western Australia on...

Wangara
                    Nov 12, 2019

Suzuki Motor Corporation — Faulty gears & losing 2 year extended warranty

To whom It May Concern, I purchased my Suzuki Swift sport in April 2018, not only have I been having issue...

Nov 11, 2019

Suzuki Motor Corporation — 2018 suzuki vitara

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SAFETY FAILURE: Suzuki Vitara November 2019 Hrvatska (Croatia) Re: Suzuki Vitara Elegance...

Suzuki Motor CorporationCar dealerships including main office

I have a Suzuki Vitara GLX plus car 2018. The operating manual is provided. However, the section about the radio, aka infotainment system is not correct. It refers to an old out of date radio. There is no new manual to operate the 10 inch touch screen system.
                    Nobody Suzuki in the Philippines can supply this operating manual.

I am very frustrated and request your help to get this manual.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices