Having problems with Nokia?

+358 104 488 000 (Head Office)
+1 408 737 0900 (Nokia Technologies)
Karaportti 3
Espoo
Finland - 02610
Nokia Technologies
200 S. Mathilda Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA

Offices Worldwide

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nokia.

Complaints & Reviews

NokiaNokia 6.1 plus

I bought two Nokia 6.1 plus in Saudi Arabia both having charging issues. One I'm having with myself, bought charging pcb boards in local market and changing it every 3 months. Other one I sent it to my friend in India, it's also having same problem so I asked him to go to Nokia care nearby in pondicherry, as it is bought in Saudi Arabia and without international warranty he paid 1100 rupees to change the charging pcb board.
Within 10 days after changing the board got the same issue and its not charging again, so took it again to Nokia care in pondicherry, now they are asking 1100 rupees again to change the charging pcb board. As a Nokia user for the past 14 years I'm very disappointed by this manufacturing defect.

May 14, 2020

Nokia — Bad mobile phone

Re is my one and only experience with rick of rixinvestigators.com. Overall, I did not get what I paid for...

Nokia MobileProduct newly purchased

Good evening,

We have purchased new Nokia 2.3, however, we are unable to switch on mobile.

I have visited twice your shop but your shop is closed due to corona.

Please revert as soon as possible.

With best regards,
    Umesh Shetty

Apr 02, 2020

Nokia Corporation — Nokia 3

On October 2017, I bought a Nokia 3 mobile, I have been a customer of Nokia mobiles since 1996. Orange the...

Nokia Corporationnokia 7.2

Hai,
      I am radmesh from india, i bought a new nokia 7.2 mobile.First of all i tell you that this mobile have no sharpness camera effect when enlarged the photos after taken .that is camera was very poor which i expect more from your reviews.It is 48mp camera i think this mobile was so horrible..my thought was wrong when i realised now using this mobile.Early i used your nokia 6.1 plus mobile is better camera performance than nokia 7.2.Obviously i says that this nokia 7.2 mobile was so poor camera performance.So i request you to improve much better camera performance from your updations, i am waiting for that because i am so impressed your camera performance earlier..please do the best..i love nokia..thanking you

Nokia Corporationre: request for repairing

Purchased this Nokia 4.2 android model on 18.08.2019 from Croma shop ghatkopar Mumbai. Unfortunately the mobile phone dropped and the display glass broken. i approached the service centre where i was told that repair cost will be approx.4000/- Rs. It will be highly appreciated if the company will repair my cell phone at a nominal charge. Since my phone is in warranty period.
        Thanking you in anticipation.
        Ananthakumar.

Nokia CorporationNokia 3310 blank screen

Nokia - Defective Feature Phone pickup through courier- Case #HMDFH3741-

You have a pathetic customer service in Delhi. I have been contacting your customer care helpline since 2 months now and they are keep making false promises each time. Nokia seems to be a trusted brand but now no wonder why people are switching to other mobile brands. It's shocking that you guys don't have any quality standard or adharence to any turn around time.

[protected]@gmail.com

Nokia Corporationnokia 8.1

After update to Android 10 fingure lock not worked properly I am very tired now to unlock phone threw button face lock also invisible and other lock also not so well how many tme I open phone with button and that problem giving me more headache I purchased that phone Bec I trust Nokia but I am now very sad camera also warm if I open for long period what is this ?

nokia 8.1

Nokia Corporationnokia 6 (ta-1021)

Worst experience. Very disappointing, why can't root this phone? An idiot was asking for money from a website called ''Techmesto.com'' to generate an unlock key. What is this Nokia are you trying to create a business here? Everyone says that this phone is unrootable, but why? It's my wish weather I want to root my phone and I don't care about my warranty.

I will never buy a Nokia phone again in my life.

Nokia Corporationnokia 5.1 plus/service centre

Dear all;
                Please let me know contact numbers and email of the Nokia India Upper level customer officials and grievance cell.
                First I want to know the exact definition/meaning of "Liquid Problem" in Nokia 5.1 Plus. There was some problem in my Nokia phone display; some lines were appearing on it and nothing. So, I took it to the Neil Communication, an authorized service center located in sector 10, Noida. When I was waiting for my turn there, I seen that many people were having hot argument with the manager or something of that service center, because they were not happy with the solutions service center provided to them. Customers were arguing because service center was charging them some amount for some fake issues.
                On my turn I went to the customer care executive, she was a girl, and I told her the whole issue and about the warranty. After knowing that this mobile phone is in warranty, she was just discussing about some liquid problem, I was amazed why this girl is just stressing on liquid problem. I already told her that my phone never came in touch of water and I never walked in rain by holding my phone in hands or keeping in my pocket. Then how is it possible to get liquid in it.
                I was damn sure that there wouldn't be any liquid problem in my mobile phone. So, I just submitted it to service center and left for my home. After an hour I received the message that I have to pay 10812+GSt as the repairing cost of my mobile phone. I was really shocked after reading this, I just call back then to service center, and asked him about repairing cost, the guy told me that the problem is related to "Liquid Problem" and for repairing it will be charged. My phone is under warranty at the current moment.
                At the last time (one week before), I have heard from many nokia users for the same Nokia Care service center that they are also facing the problem of "Liquidity" and they were also charged for repairing.
                I want to know why Nokia Care are appointing unskilled/semi-skilled Service Engineer at the Care center, the Care center should be highly consumer/customer oriented, not for charging amount(the earning center)
                Also I want to know where I have to lodge the complaint so that the necessary action should be imposed by the Nokia Upper level officials in this regards. Because Nokia Care Centre is sucking the blood of the customer in the form of money.

Nokia Corporationnokia 5.1 plus

My phone has a charging issue...it's not charging n as a result it's totally switched off now.
                  I have took my phone to the nearest Nokia service centre. First they did not not give me any job sheet n said the part which is damaged is not available n it ll come soon. I kept on reminding them n they kept on delaying. But 15 days when I pressed them, they issued a job sheet and again asked me to wait...now it's been around a month n nothing is done. They are saying now tht since the new part is yet to come n in the meantime a same set with some software problem hv come n so now they ll remove the reqd part on the fon n place it in my fon...but I find it's highly unethical...so I m requesting to kindly intervene...n do something so tht I can get my fon at the earliest without any ill practice

Thanks

Nokia CorporationI received a mail from [protected]@nokiaoffice.com stating i'm winner

This is how the mail looks like :

Dear nokia winner, kindly open the attached file below and simply fill in the required information,
                    Than email it back to us email: [protected]@nokiaconnect.com

People play smart games thinking that they can easily fool people. I request actions to be taken against this fraudsters who simply wants to send some stupid mails and easily loot people. may god sue their happiness throughout their life.

I received a mail from [protected]@nokiaoffice.com stating i'm winner
                    I received a mail from [protected]@nokiaoffice.com stating i'm winner

Nokia Corporationnokia 6.1 plus service at authorised service point - vadodara, gujarat, india

I was experiencing some issues with touch. When the issue couldn't be solved by formatting, software updares etc, as suggested by Nokia online care, they asked me to take it to Nokia service point. On reaching there, they opened phone and told that touch needs to be changed and will be charged 10, 000 for the same. I showed them my bill and it was ii nder warrenty.
                      They were reluctant to rectify my issue ok n warranty and started to look for reasons.
                      Finally they told me that before opening the phone they could see some gap on the back side and it proves that the phone was opened somewhere else and so damaged. And now they a re e asking me to pay 10k.
                      I asked them to show me any gap or damage marks, but they failed.
                      If Nokia is reluctant to provide service during warranty period, why do they give a one year warranty. This is a complete violation of consumer rights, with Nokia having a final say.
                      Hope someone looks into the matter .

• Je
                          Jessé Aug 29, 2019

True I'm having the same problem.

Nokiaabout nokia 7 plus phone

Dear, I purchased my mobile, Nokia 7 plus. vide invoice No7098038058 dated 30. 8 2018. .from M/S Digilife distribution & marketing services ltd. Delhi India. Total price I paid Rs 25999/-. The customer code is [protected]. I was facing lot of mobile charging problem for the last about two month ultimately it stopped./dead. I contacted to M/S Star communication, w/A- 118 firs floor, school block, mother dairy road Delhi, vikas Marg Delhi 110092 . The authorised customer care centre of Nokia . After due checking the validity Of Warranty, the mobile was received by them on 5 the July 2019. The job sheet Number is [protected]/190705/010. Although target date of delivery was given 23.7 2019.but I was told that delivery date is on very safe side but the mobile phone will be given back with in 10 to 15 day. My contact no I/c my email my noted down for feed back.
                        Now even after 21 days the mobile Status is not known. On my enquiry I was told only that it was sent to Banglore Nokia main centre & not received back. I was also given toll free no to enquire directly.i/e [protected]. I checked up but they also are not in position to tell me how much more time require by Nokia.
                        This is the fate after purchasing Nokia premium mobile of Rs 26000/-. I become completely handicap .It is really painful& shameful to see the performance of firstly mobile& now of company of International repute. there must be some follow up systemic company. May I request to look into my case. Thanks. V k jain . email .[protected]@gmail.com. Mo.no [protected].
                        ——————————————————————————————-

Jul 14, 2019

Nokia — customer service; agent in jordan

If I was in country where they respect customer rules! I would have sued nokia in jordan but unfortunately...

Nokiacustomer service and problem solving efficiency

Hi, my phone nokia 8 sirocco failed after 3 months of use. I got the replacement phone really quickly. Now the replacement failed after nearly 2 months of use and i can't get any help. It's been over 2 weeks now since phone screen failed exactly same way as the original phone and even after many messages to nokia support i'm still waiting for answer. I'm stuck with my old backup phone and looks like none is going to help me. I'm still hoping to get some assistance with my problem, but my hope is fading away as i still haven't received any answer from nokia about my issue.

Nokia Corporationregarding nokia 8 sirocco mobile which is a premium set of nokia

I have a Nokia 8sirroco which is a premium set of Nokia hmd global . A black half moon shaped black spot has appeared on centre right side of the screen and the service centre is replying this is a liquid problem . And now I have to pay 20000ruppees for that so like the mobile cost will reach 70000ruppees so think that for 30000 set I am paying 70000.how is this justified.

Nokia Corporationnokia service centre and 6.1+

My phone charging socket was not working ( 6.1+) so I took it to nokia service centre (mughal karnal, Haryana, India)on 1 june and since then the service centre is not responding . It has been 20 days now and my phone is switched off till now. I want you to take action against the service centre and ensure my phone became workable once again . The service centre keeps saying that the parts that are to be replaced are not dispatched yet and its been 20 days parts have not been dispatched .its a very careless and uncooperative attitude for a big firm like yours. Kindly take a steady action against it .

• Updated by Sandhya 1054 · Jun 20, 2019

I want to delete my complaint bcoz today only the spare parts have been dispatched

• Updated by Sandhya 1054 · Jun 20, 2019

I want to delete my cancrl my complaint bcoz today only the spare parts have been dispatched

Nokia Corporationnokia 7+ phone repair agent in egypt, raya

Hope you can help me with a problem I have with Raya, the official maintenance agent in Egypt.

3 months after buying the mobile, the earpiece stopped working and I could not hear any voice and I had to open speakerphone. I took it to maintenance of Raya, they kept it and after a whole week they returned it and said it was fixed. When I asked for a report to tell me what had happened but they refused and didn't even give me a piece of paper to prove I received my mobile back.few days afterwards, same problem was returned, I took it back and this time I insisted to have a copy of the maintenance order (still no report). When the same problem returned the 3rd time, I went a made a big fuss, they promised to fix it this time and if the problem happened again, they would change the phone.

To be sure, I got a new maintenance order copy and even made a voice recording with the employee who gave me the mobile.

2 months passed approximately and last week same problem happened especially that after so many times of maintenance and reinstalling software, it started to give software errors, refuse to start sometimes and had a flickering on the screen. I went to the maintenance office v angry, they took it back. I reminded them that they promised o change the phone if there were anymore problems. Today they called back saying they can only change motherboard and that there were nor problems with the phone previously !!! I refused that option coz I did not buy a brand new expensive phone to have it changed and tampered with. They are also dishonest and scamming.

I have copies of 2 previous maintenance orders (though they refused to give me a report) and I have 2 voice recordings with their employee discussing the recurring problem 2 months ago.

Please advise on what I must do coz I'm very dissatisfied with the whole Nokia experience including your maintenance agent and the quality and endurance of the phone that had problems only 3 months after purchase. I wish to have this telephone changed for a brand new new one without problems

The maintenance agent is Raya Smart Care (Obour Buildings Branch), customer service center 19900, my last maintenance order number 2 days ago is 3265211.

Please do let me know if I need to head to the police and Customer Protection Agency or if there is another way to resolve this problem? My work is all on hold and affected by the repeated problem and I don't have the mobile with me AGAIN!

Note: I have been in contact with Nokia Care Customer Service, I have been exchanging emails for over 10 days now!! They asked for the serial number of the mobile I sent it, they asked for copies of transactions with Raya, I sent them. then they simply stopped responding to my emails after wasting so much of my time!!

I do regret being a faithful client to Nokia for so many years and choosing Nokia for my mobile phone after people assured me Nokia is not so good anymore :( :(

I wonder if you can help me???
                                My mobile serial number is:

IMEI1: [protected]
                                IMEI2: [protected]

My email is: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                I can send you any further information needed.

Thanks in advance and best regards!
                                Heba Abdo

• Updated by Heba Abdo · Jun 13, 2019

Does anyone look into these complains???

Nokia Corporationcomplaint against jammu service center

Dear team

I visited on your jammu Customer service center on 01/04/2019 with nokia 5 having issue with charging.And the person who received mh mobile told me that he would call me after checking my cell.i visit again by evening and aftrr checking my cell i found my cOMBO is broken and not working.
                                  Next morning i visit again, service center staff was misbhaving with me and told me do what ever u can. Go and raise complain and after that talked to MR Rajeev gandotra and he was assure me if same was broken by staff, same will replace, but till date no one responed me and even he is not picking my call.

Who will bear the loss and whag kind of services they are providing.
                                  Pllease resolve my issue other wise i m going to take strick action against jammu service centre.

Regards