Having problems with John Deere?

1800 800 981 (Australia)
1803 011 3341 (Indonesia)
1800 1114 1829 (Philippines)
+1 800 765 9588 (USA and Canada)
+44 194 986 0491 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 303 100 (New Zealand)
+43 226 271 260 (Austria)
+32 27 594 093 (Belgium)
+358 20 584 166 (Finland)
+31 778 508 200 (Netherlands)
+46 40 534 040 (Sweden & Nordiс Countries)
+41 526 329 600 (Switzerland & European Countries)
+855 23 965 711 (Cambodia)
+27 800 983 821 (South Africa)
+94 112 423 995 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 769 740 (Thailand)
+84 12 011 121 (Vietnam)

La Foulonnerie, BP 11013, 45401 Fleury les Aubrais Cedex, France

Germany
John-Deere-Str. 8, 76646 Bruchsal

Italy
Via G. di Vittorio, 1, 20060 Vignate (MI)

Netherlands
Expeditiestraat 12, 5961 PX Horst, The Netherlands

Norway
Industrivegen 13, Postboks 1245, N-2206 Kongsvinger, Norway

Poland
ul. Poznańska 1b, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne

Russia
Business Park "Yuzhnye Vrata", vladenie "Sklady 104", stroenie 2, Domodedovo, Moscow region, 142050, Russia

Sweden & Nordiс Countries
Arenagatan 35, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden

Switzerland
Rheinweg 11, CH-8200 Schaffhausen

Turkey
Centrum Business Center Aydınevler Sanayi Cad, № 3 Floor: 4 34854, Küçükyalı / Maltepe, Istanbul, Turkey

China

Alexandra Point № 12-01/05, 438 Alexandra Road, Singapore 119958

South Africa
38 Oscar Street, Hughes 47, Gauteng, South Africa

Thailand
№ 90, CW Tower A, 32nd Floor, Unit № A3202, Ratchadapisek Road, Huai Kwang Sub-District, Huai Kwang District, Bangkok 10310, Thailand 10310

Argentina
Juan Orsetti 481, (S2152CFA) Granadero Baigorria, Pcia. de Santa Fe

Brazil
Highway Ermenio de O. Penteado, Km 57,5 Indaiatuba - São Paulo - Brazil, 13337-300

Mexico
Blvd Díaz Ordaz No. 500, Garza García, N.L., México

Complaints & Reviews

John Deerez355e zero turn mower

I bought a Z355E Zero Turn Mower from Lowes about a year ago. Moved into a house with a decent sized yard, pretty flat but lots of trees, so that is what everyone recommended. What I didn't anticipate was raking up 200 bags of leaves last year. This year I said I'm going to buy a bagger for the mower... no way I doing all that raking. Imagine my shock to find out that John Deere, of all companies, does not make a bagger for this serial number of mower... what the heck??? I can't even get a hitch for this mower... it is the "newer" model. I was told I can spend the money to put a 42"deck on it and then I can get a bagger but I didn't spend the extra money for 48" deck to convert it to a 42". I'm not happy and would like to know if/what John Deere plans to do to make a bagger for these mowers. Who spends almost $3000 on a mower and even thinks that it won't support a bagger??? Come on John Deere, you guys are much better than this! My name is David Rhodes, email is [protected]@live.com and phone is [protected]... I'd love to hear something back!!

John Deere / Deere & Company — x300 riding lawn mower

In July, 2014, my husband, Fred and I walked into Evergreen for the first time. We had bought a 2 acre...

Orono

John Deere / Deere & Company — john deere 2014 2032r tractor ser#1lv2032rlelh113333, 193 hours.

Tractor is Hard to get into H - L range without pushing the forward/reverse pedal. I have had this issue...

John Deeree 100 lawn mower

i have had trouble with this lawn tractor fromm the beginning the mower belt was twisted to makeit shorter then the belt broke with only 20 hours on it lowes told me to bring th traCTOR AND THEY WOULD HAVE IT SHIPPED OUT FOR REPair trouble is it wll not fit in the trunck of my car the service people in red hook n y do not know whAT IS GOING ON IN MTHE WORLD VERY UPSET [protected]@AOL.COM PS: IAM 81 YESRS OLD AND STRESSED OUT OVER THIS HASSLE PLEASE ADVISE THANK YOU

John Deere — Zero turn mower / dealer customer service

John Deere Z335 and Z345 R with faulty hydrostats. When questioned about it they clam up and will not...

Ripley

John Deere / Deere & CompanyFrequent flyer number blunder

Travel Docs,
      Please investigate this matter looks like some blunder has happened with me, someone using my FREQUENT FLYER NUMBER for their benefits.
      FF AI [protected]: This FF number has been assigned/logged to me at Pune airport on 23Oct2016 by Air India check-in window agent. I was travelling to Pune -Delhi-Chicago.
      Now last week I was trying to log in using this FF number, it doesn't allow me to log in to check my points status and other details, therefore I have called to air India customer care and came to know that credentials which are assigned to this FF number are far different, not matching a single word with my credentials (Name, b'date, cell phone number, address). Customer care asked me to send an email to flying-returns.[protected]@iclployalty.com to investigate more but didn't get any reply back even after 48 hrs.

Recently, I have created new FF number which is [protected]. But I want my previous miles transferred to this new account, and need to investigate, that who was using the previous FF number to get benefits of my miles. Also I want complete statement of my previous FF number [protected]

Frequent flyer number blunder

AHW LLC John Deere Dealer Urbana Illinois — Service from Dealership

I took my John Deere tractor there on June 22nd for repair and maintenance repair schedule. The person...

John Deere / Central Jersey Equipment — John Deere

I bought a John Deere push mower a couple of seasons ago. The deck is rusting apart. I called their customer...

John DeerePoor customer service and push mower

This is my 3rd time to the John Deere dealership in Orange Virginia. 1st trip was to buy a brand new top of the line Push Mower (already had zero turn). The first visit was ok because I was purchasing something. The next 2 visits were nothing but dealing with ignorant old boy network type of folks. If they recognize you will you be taking care of but because I didn't have a $100 thousand dollar tractor or a local name I stood there, ..." with not even a hello we will be with you when we can". I even had an older man, whom to seem to get anything he wanted because he appeared to be local farmer, nudge me so he could follow all of the employees preparing to move to their big shinny building. That all being said I took my business to the local Kubota, husgavarna dealer that promptly waited on me and helped me drop off the piece of ### JD mower to get fixed for the32rd time. That being said which is supposed to be under warranty which has never been honored.

John Deere - LA115 riding mowerMotor blew up

We purchased a John Deere, LA115 riding mower in March 2010 from Home Depot, to include delivery and a five year service plan. At 41+ hours use, the motor blew up. We had the riding mower service at the first required interval from a John Deere service provider and changed oil and filter (parts from the service provider) between, waiting for the 50 hour service interval which never came. John Deere says the riding mover is older than two years so they are not responsible. Home Depot cannot find the delivery and service contract information in their records so their service provider (located in the Philippines) refused to provide any repairs.

MauiAL51 Jun 14, 2012

Do you not have the copy of your paperwork you received at the time of purchase from HD? You know the receipt and warranty information?

John DeereLawn tractor engine blew after only 5 years

I purchased a John Deere tractor partly because of their good reputation however during the fifth year of using it only during the summers at my home, the engine blew. I called the company to complain and ask if they could do something to fix the problem, they said no. On top of that, two different dealers told me that it's a third generation company and that they "don't care". They also told me that they "have lots of this model that needs repaired however even when I tried to get the engine replaced, they told me it's a "bad design" and to junk it. One dealer offered me ond hundred bucks to use it for parts. ON top of that, there's no replacement engine that I could purchase. I'll never buy another one, that's for sure. HOpe this will help someone to avoid making the same mistake.

Eis Implement/ john Deere — improper assembly/lack of service

My letter to them says it all: Dear Eis Implement and John Deere Corporate At the end of 2008 we purchased...

Two Rivers

John Deere Credit Corp — Stay away

John Deere Credit ordered a repossession of my farm equipment that was unnecessary and inconsiderate, and...

bennington implement /john deere — sorry service/disrespectfull attitude

paid 10, ooo cash for new x740 garden tractor, first use engine overheated, had service dept.work on it three...

John DeereSnow blower is junk

I bought the snow blower in Oct 2009, brought it out on the first snowfall and it would not move. Sent it in for warenty repair, got it back and same thing. Sent it in a second time, John Deere added some weather striping and roughed up the drive plate. Still did not work, sent it in a third time. John Deere kept it until April and brought it back. When I tried it in August it would not move in reverse. So they have it again. When is enough, enough, they should replace it but John Deere will not. John Deere wants me to trade it in on a new model and pay them for all the time it sat in the shop. John Deere snow blowers are a ripoff!!!

• Rd
                  RDame Dec 27, 2010

I too bought a John Deere snowthrower last year. Shear pins are too small and the hoes are sloppy. I replace at least three wvery snow storm. Hitch pin in wheels broke and had to replace those. Transmission does not work properly and does not adjust properly. I bought this instead of a Honda and it was a serious mistake. I have jused all kinds of snow removal equipment over the years and this is the worst piece of junk by far, and not cheap at 18.500. Should have bought a Honda...

• Rd
                  RDame Dec 27, 2010

I too bought a John Deere snowthrower last year. Shear pins are too small and the holes in the augers and wheels are sloppy. Pins are aluminum which work hardens and becomes extremely brittle. I replace at least three every snow storm. Hitch pin in wheels broke and had to replace those because the wheels fall off. Transmission does not work properly and does not adjust properly. I bought this instead of a Honda and it was a serious mistake. I have used all kinds of snow removal equipment over the years and this is the worst piece of junk by far, and not cheap at 18.500. Should have bought a Honda...

John Deere — multiple, relative to a tractor package purchase

Bought a 5045 E John Deere tractor with loader, blade, auger, mower deck, and trailer. Picked it up from...

Jhon Deere Tractorbad company product

Dear sir/madam

I have purchased a tractor 5310 96 MG global excel from your agency R.K. AUTOMOBILES siddharthnagar U.P.bill No.35.
                in 140 hrs. it has damaged 5 times when i complain to the agency they said to contact to our company eng. Mr.Satish Sarerde
                Then I contact him he said i have no time because I have to deal all U.P. so you contact to your dealer.
                Please help me who will solve my problem . I sended the tractor to the agency but my problem is as it is.

Mahesh Agrawal

john deere tractorpaid for mdse, but not delivered

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NICOLE CIPRO AKA NICOLA JEFERSON. SHE IS A RIP-OFF ARTIST WITH NO MORALS AT ALL. WE WERE "TOOK' BUY HER FOR $5000.00 FOR A TRACTOR, WITH NO DELIVERY. NOW SHE WANTS $4000.00 MORE TO REPAIR THE TRUCK BEING USED TO DELIVER THE TRACTOR. THERE NEVER WAS A TRACTOR, WE ARE CONVINCED. SHE IS NOT IN GOOD STANDINGS WITH EBAY OR EQUIPMENTTRADERONLINE.COM EITHER, SO DON'T LET HER FOOL YOU LIKE SHE DID US. THE POLICE AND FBI ARE IN THE PROCESS OF INVESTIGATING HER AND HER CRONIES. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY HER, PLEASE NOTIFY THE LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN YOUR AREA AND GO TO WWW.IC3.GOV TO FILE A COMPLAINT. EVENTUALLY, THEY'LL GET THE WITCH.