Having problems with Toyota?

Toyota Customer Service Contacts

800 869 682 (International)
8800 200 5775 (Russia)
+1 800 331 4331 (United States)
+44 344 701 6202 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 190 200 (Ireland)
+43 161 0040 (Austria)
+32 80 099 955 (Belgium)
+45 44 850 400 (Denmark)
+31 205 929 836 (Netherlands)
+351 808 248 248 (Portugal)
+63 28 192 912 (Philippines)
+966 920 024 454 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 188 (Singapore)
+27 800 139 111 (South Africa)
+82 805 258 255 (South Korea)
+84 916 001 524 (Vietnam)
+54 800 888 8696 (Argentina)
1 Toyota-Cho

20, boulevard de la république, 92423 Vaucresson Cedex

Germany
Toyota-Allee 2, 50858 Köln

Italy
Via Kiiciro Toyoda, 2 - 00148 Roma (Rm)

Netherlands
Steurweg 8, 4941 VR Raamsdonksveer

India
Plot № 1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Ramanagara District -562 109, State of Karnataka, India

Philippines
Toyota Special Economic Zone Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Highway, Sta Rosa City, Laguna 4026

South Africa
Stand 1, Eastern Service Road Wesco Park, Sandton 2012

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyota Customer Service. Initial Toyota complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toyota above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toyota. Discuss the issues you have had with Toyota and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Toyota Complaints & Reviews

ToyotaWarranty & Customer service

Poor customer service. Definitely NOT there to help.
Your customer service is good at taking your details after that they try their best flick you off.
For all the hype not worth it. Car has done 68, 085km. You would expect the 3-year warranty / 100, 000 km to still be active. AC stopped working in Sep-20. Due to lockdown could not see mechanic (they were closed) got earliest appointment 27-Jan-20 - was told to be patient and that we all need to work together.
Found out Compressor for AC unit does not work. Told to call Toyota Australia if covered by warranty.
Told by Toyota Australia it's my problem for buying a Toyota. It was plated in Nov-2017.
I even advised my uncle last week to buy a Toyota, will inform him to definitely reconsider.

ToyotaTransmission

I have a 2013 Toyota tundra. It is garage kept, fine looking a we'll taken care of.
    12-30-20 with no noticed apparently the transmission went out, cripple to the nearest Toyota dealership.
    This truck only has 41, 000 miles, never has towed anything, a very little weight has even been put in the bed.
    The cost of the transmission with labor and tax came to 5, 600, 00 +
    I have been a loyal Toyota owner, buying at least 3 and a 5 yr. old truck from a Toyota dealership.
    Is there any help, explanation, or something to give me confidence to buy another Toyota in the future?

ToyotaCommercial

I am up early in the morning watching TV and to my amazement a commercial comes on for Toyota in Spanish. I cannot believe that this commercial was in Spanish. I'm very sorry, but this is the United States and if you want to live here, LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. If I went where they spoke Spanish, I wouldn't expect them to have commercials on in English. This is just getting riduculous already in this world. You can't learn the language, go back to where you came from!!!

I don't know if this is where I can express my feelings. If this isn't would you please forward on to the proper department or person!

Thank you!

Dec 29, 2020

Toyota — Replace the 'un-repairable' tire with a new tire, per the terms of the warranty.

I bought the Toyota Extended Warranty with my New 2019 Toyota Highlander from Larry H. Miller American...

ToyotaToyota company

No.6 Sansad Marg Janpath
        New Delhi 110001 India
        In Our Ref:RBI/0A2/8138061
        File:rbi/10/f12
        DATE_17 / 11 / 2020

To Valued Customer: Mr, Matta Rajesh.

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India Online services where E-Banking is made easy with our Online Banking facility capable of transferring large sums of money on behalf of Our customer anywhere in the world within 24 hrs upon request.

You are welcome to the Reserve Bank of India. We received { £ 172, 000.00 Pounds Equivalent 1.60 Cr } from TOYOTA COMPANY. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority {FSA} the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in ASIA, INDIA

Toyota company

ToyotaFaulty fuel pump

Had fuelpump replaced on my 2015 toyota corolla recently/toyota headquarters will not reimbursh my expenses/have contacted several times and sent in complaint letter/toyota claims this car is out of warrentee/ engine only has 30, 000 miles/have contacted several professional mechanics and they agree a fuel should never ever go out on aengine with only 30, 000 miles/ im seeking the repair cost for atleast the fuelpump part. The repair was $900.00 with the fuelpump being about half of that.

Jul 23, 2020

Toyota — Innova crysta

My name is ankush chandna from paniapt, haryana (india). I have innova crysta. Actually now is rainy season...

ToyotaCar title

I mailed a check to pay off my car. And Toyota mailed to title to the bank who drafted the check. The bank is not on the title for this car. When I called Toyota to verify the pay off amount customer service ask me to verify mailing address to send the title to. I also sent a letter with the check asking for the title to be mailed to my address. Claudeen Anderson

Toyota2019 rav4 hybrid

The gas gauge on my 2019 RAV4 Hybrid has not worked for nine months. Contacted customer service multiple times to no avail. Their response is; we are aware of the problem on 2019 Hybrids, there is no fix for the problem; we are working on it (12 plus months now); there is nothing we can do; you will have to wait. They claim a letter was sent out in mid May stating they are working on the problem and they are extending the warranty. I did not receive such a letter. Extending the warranty on a faulty part with no replacement is an insult.

Jun 24, 2020

Toyota — Services about your agent

Its been 3yrs already after having my toyota wigo but my freebies has not been reciv this agent name nice de...

ToyotaPeeling paint

I have been to my dealer and was told they could do nothing for me same with corporate. I have researched and found they have had problems for yrs. My Seauoia is not on the list so not covered. My Sequoia is a 2012 with only 51, 000 miles. It was pristine til May 24th 2020. When I noticed a big piece of paint falling off backdoor and above windshield. I don't understand why out of all the cars Toyota is fixing why Sequoia and Highlander people are left out. The paint is bad not the car. Now I have a car with thousands less monetary value for a trade in. I would hope you would stand by your product

Peeling paint
                Peeling paint

ToyotaComplaining about toyota innova crysta service dhanbad

I'M Rranju devi ( PH:NO [protected])
                  im from Dhanbad Jharkhand ( babudih near zila school dhanbad). we are running 2-4 companies and we have almost 4 toyota vehichal.
                  one of my car innova crysta < JH10AG1105> is in dhanbad showroom for approx 3 month for service and servicing is not started yet and when i asked about my car service they are asking for advance money and the attitude of their talking with their coustomer was not upto the mark and he didnt inform any thing about my car. Your executive MR. Abhijeet does not know how t talk with their coustomer and he also tries to threatened us when I inquired about my car your service is wrost I have ever had. Try to take some action on your executive.

Mar 24, 2020

Toyota — service

I called Murry Toyota at around 3pm to explain that I had flat tire and that i had tire coverage. I advised...

Mar 05, 2020

Toyota — failure to fix the toyota c-hr and bad customer service from toyota

I am driving a Toyota C-HR CVT plus 1.2, 2017 I believe that my car has a factory fault. I reported it where...

Feb 28, 2020

Toyota Motor Corporation — Denial of 2nd Free Service

Toyota Motor Corporation 1 Toyota-Cho Toyota City California Japan - 471-8571 Dear Sir/Madam, Denial of the...

Feb 22, 2020

Toyota South Africa Motors — Unethical behaviour

Hi Toyota, I am Raihaana Jacobs from Hillcomp Electronics. On 21 February 2020, at around 7h30 I took my...

Toyota USA2019 highlander apple carplay retrofit deal

Hi, as customers we are expecting to retrofit for 2019 highlander apple car play from toyota company, similer like 2020 highlander models, because its a necessary need for apple phone users as a saftywise, please consider this option as immediatly and send letters to owners to set up with dealership. Would be really appreciated... Thanks a toyota lover.

Feb 15, 2020

Toyota Motor Corporation — service on maintenance for car breakdown/problem

My car VIOS year 2017 (under 5 years warranty) Chronology events: 1. My son drove back to Penang from KL at...

Feb 11, 2020

Miracle Toyota — possible identity theft

I have written before about this same problem. I bought a Ram from this dealership in 2016 and for some...

Toyota Motor Corporation2012 prius

I have a 2012 Toyota prius and last week I was in an accident. The car in front of me stopped suddenly and I applied the brakes and slid. The anti lock brakes did not work. I have major damage to the right front passenger side of the car. The car in front of me that stopped had anti lock brakes that worked. So I have whip lash and my car is damaged. Why did the brakes not work and why did the air bags not deploy.

Joe Mallon