Having problems with Toyota?

800 869 682 (International)
8800 200 5775 (Russia)
+1 800 331 4331 (United States)
+44 344 701 6202 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 190 200 (Ireland)
+43 161 0040 (Austria)
+32 80 099 955 (Belgium)
+45 44 850 400 (Denmark)
+31 205 929 836 (Netherlands)
+351 808 248 248 (Portugal)
+63 28 192 912 (Philippines)
+966 920 024 454 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 188 (Singapore)
+27 800 139 111 (South Africa)
+82 805 258 255 (South Korea)
+84 916 001 524 (Vietnam)
+54 800 888 8696 (Argentina)
1 Toyota-Cho

20, boulevard de la république, 92423 Vaucresson Cedex

Germany
Toyota-Allee 2, 50858 Köln

Italy
Via Kiiciro Toyoda, 2 - 00148 Roma (Rm)

Netherlands
Steurweg 8, 4941 VR Raamsdonksveer

India
Plot № 1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Ramanagara District -562 109, State of Karnataka, India

Philippines
Toyota Special Economic Zone Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Highway, Sta Rosa City, Laguna 4026

South Africa
Stand 1, Eastern Service Road Wesco Park, Sandton 2012

Complaints & Reviews

Peeling paint

I have been to my dealer and was told they could do nothing for me same with corporate. I have researched and found they have had problems for yrs. My Seauoia is not on the list so not covered. My Sequoia is a 2012 with only 51, 000 miles. It was pristine til May 24th 2020. When I noticed a big piece of paint falling off backdoor and above windshield. I don't understand why out of all the cars Toyota is fixing why Sequoia and Highlander people are left out. The paint is bad not the car. Now I have a car with thousands less monetary value for a trade in. I would hope you would stand by your product

Toyota

Complaining about toyota innova crysta service dhanbad

I'M Rranju devi ( PH:NO [protected])
im from Dhanbad Jharkhand ( babudih near zila school dhanbad). we are running 2-4 companies and we have almost 4 toyota vehichal.
one of my car innova crysta < JH10AG1105> is in dhanbad showroom for approx 3 month for service and servicing is not started yet and when i asked about my car service they are asking for advance money and the attitude of their talking with their coustomer was not upto the mark and he didnt inform any thing about my car. Your executive MR. Abhijeet does not know how t talk with their coustomer and he also tries to threatened us when I inquired about my car your service is wrost I have ever had. Try to take some action on your executive.

service

I called Murry Toyota at around 3pm to explain that I had flat tire and that i had tire coverage. I advised...

failure to fix the toyota c-hr and bad customer service from toyota

I am driving a Toyota C-HR CVT plus 1.2, 2017 I believe that my car has a factory fault. I reported it where...

Denial of 2nd Free Service

Toyota Motor Corporation 1 Toyota-Cho Toyota City California Japan - 471-8571 Dear Sir/Madam, Denial of the...

Unethical behaviour

Hi Toyota, I am Raihaana Jacobs from Hillcomp Electronics. On 21 February 2020, at around 7h30 I took my...

2019 highlander apple carplay retrofit deal

Hi, as customers we are expecting to retrofit for 2019 highlander apple car play from toyota company, similer like 2020 highlander models, because its a necessary need for apple phone users as a saftywise, please consider this option as immediatly and send letters to owners to set up with dealership. Would be really appreciated... Thanks a toyota lover.

service on maintenance for car breakdown/problem

My car VIOS year 2017 (under 5 years warranty)
Chronology events:
1. My son drove back to Penang from KL at 8.30am
2. The car smelt burnt & smoke came out at Tanjung Malim
( 1.5 hour after driving) - engine indicator flash out*
3. Check the water tank & radiator - water dried. Fill up the water into the tank & let the car cool down & continue driving.
4. Engine indicator flash out again @ 12.30pm & stop at Ipoh Toyota Services at Autoria Sdn Bhd for further checkup on the condition.
5. After checked & confirmed by toyota's mechanic that the car is in a good condition and in order to continue driving back to Penang @ 4.30pm
6. However, the engine indicator flash out again at Sg Perak R&R @ 5.30pm, he stopped as he afraid to continue driving back to Penang.
7. We had get auto assist to tow the car back to Penang. Reach Penang at 9.45pm.

Issue highlighted/Complaint:

1. WHY the indicator still flash out after the completed service done by toyota's service center @ Ipoh ( Autoria Sdn Bhd )?
2. We have suffered driving in unsecured feeling.
3. The car still under warranty and WHY it's happened?
4. Toyota must re-reimburse my towing cost of RM350.00
( will provide receipt upon request)
5. How could your mechanic confirmed the car was in a good condition & safe after checking, whereas after 1 hour driving it's happened again! I'm solely relied on your professional service to ensure the safety of my family.

You may check with your toyota centre on the issue and kindly take immediate action and urgent reply.

Thank you.

Juliana Jaafar
(NRIC : [protected])
HP : [protected]

possible identity theft

I have written before about this same problem. I bought a Ram from this dealership in 2016 and for some...

2012 prius

I have a 2012 Toyota prius and last week I was in an accident. The car in front of me stopped suddenly and I applied the brakes and slid. The anti lock brakes did not work. I have major damage to the right front passenger side of the car. The car in front of me that stopped had anti lock brakes that worked. So I have whip lash and my car is damaged. Why did the brakes not work and why did the air bags not deploy.

Joe Mallon
[protected]@gmail.com

selling / product prices

On 12/21/19 I went to ger 03 Corolla to get service and salesman cornered me and said we have an unbelievable...

bad workmanship

My name is Redwan Amod Shah, I had purchased a 2014 White Toyota Auris from East Toyota in Eshowe in November...

blizzard white pearl paint

I have a 2008 Highlander with Blizzard White Pearl Paint. The paint on the hood and roof has been peeling for years. The sides as of right now seem ok. I see on the internet that I am not the only person with this color paint problem. I think Toyota has a problem and should fix it. I like my car I have two of them. The tan one has great paint and polishes up nicely. No one will repaint just the bad parts because it will not blend properly. Apparently triple stage paint is a mess to work with. I would like Toyota to fix my car so I can be proud of it again. Now it is an eyesore.
Terry Ahlstrom
#JTEDS43AX82011140

toyota rav4 2007

I purchased a Toyota Rav 4 a 2007 from a car dealership around 2014 . I never received any information on a recall for engine burning oil. I have this vehicle andI am still paying on with only 150, 000 miles and the body is in excellent condition . It is burning a tank of oil in a week and I have tried with Toyota 2 different times to get some help and they tell me the recall expired in 2016. The problem is I was never notified that there was an issue. I have also purchased 2 more Rav 4s in the last 3 months, 2014's. The first one was in Oct 2019 and I was involved in a roll over accident and trapped hanging upside down in the seat belt and had to be extracted from the vehicle. I was release from the ER that same day with a few small injuries, Kudos to Toyota for their safety features. I replaced the car in Dec 2019 with another 2014 Rav 4.I love Toyotas and am extremely disappointed in the help resolving the issue with the 2007. Toyota makes enough money that they could easily fix this problem for me. Thank you for your Time Jennifer Alnoubani [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com or Jennifer.[protected]@uhhospitals.org

paint peeling on my 2012 4runner

We bought a new Toyota 4runner in 2012 because of Toyota quality. We maintained all of the services and took great care in maintaining the vehicle. We have had no problems and have enjoyed the vehicle until now. The clear coat on the paint started peeling this year (see pictures). I'm 70 years old, retired military and have owned numerous vehicles over the years, many makes and models. I have never had the paint peel on any of them. This is making it hard to enjoy our vehicle as we have in the past. We are not in a position to trade it in or pay to have it repainted. The vehicle is only 8 years old, I think paint on a vehicle should last a lot longer than that.
We are hoping there is something you can do.

Charles K. Knight
[protected]@hotmail.com

2012 4runner
Vin JTEBU5JR8C5086765
Lic. 744LJW

Toyota Motor Corporation

toyota 2010 rav4 rear stabilizer bar links & shock absorbers/suspension strut replacement repair

Julie Curtis 5 Laurelwood Lane Eastampton, NJ 08060 [protected]@gmail.com December 31, 2019 Toyota...

brakes

In oct 2018 took my rav4 to Toyota town on hammer Ln Stockton ca. Front & rear brake job. Returned twice...

product and service complaint

My radio/GPS system just blanked out and started trying to reboot. Loving Toyota in Lufkin said it needed a software update. I was not told when I bought the car new this would happen. They also said it would cost $240 for the software and $65 to install it. This is pure and simple blackmail. The cost of the system was around $3000 new and now if I want to continue using it I will have to pay them $305 to use it. They nothing is wrong with the system just needs the update. Blackmail is a strong word but, that is what it is. Toyota has highjacked my radio and is blackmailing me for money to make it work again!!!
Robert Gilcrease

product and service complaint

Toyota Motor Corporation

saint charles il. toyota dealer

I have been a loyal Toyota/Lexus customer going on 30+ years. Celica/Previa/ SR5 4x4/ 450H/ GX/RX/ 4 Runner/ and NX.

I currently have a fleet of 15 vehicles in Mexico Rav 4/Highlanders/ Camry/ and one 1794 Tundra.

In all my years of owning and having vehicles serviced at Toyota and Lexus dealers, I don't think I have experienced a worse service department. Time to rotate tires and top off fluids, is 3 1/2-4 hours. Terrible planning and scheduling.

toyota of southern maryland

the toyota of southern Md dealership at 22500 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653. sold us a certified...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices