Having problems with Mitsubishi?

Mitsubishi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2007. The latest review Victory dealership bronx ny was posted on Nov 22, 2021. The latest complaint lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement was resolved on Oct 29, 2018. Mitsubishi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 234 reviews. Mitsubishi has resolved 39 complaints.

Mitsubishi Customer Service Contacts

1890 415 161 (Ireland)
8800 200 0525 (Russia)
1800 188 161 (Malaysia)
+1 888 648 7820 (United States)
+44 128 564 7774 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 1211 (Australia)
+64 800 545 352 (New Zealand)
+43 161 0220 (Austria)
+49 603 168 960 (Germany)
+31 204 056 899 (Netherlands)
+351 217 806 226 (Portugal)
+852 27 211 111 (Hong Kong)
+63 22 508 888 (Philippines)
+27 115 526 000 (South Africa)
+82 25 239 700 (South Korea)
+94 114 797 200 (Sri Lanka)
+66 20 799 000 (Thailand)
+84 437 665 662 (Vietnam)
+54 114 003 5714 (Argentina)
6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku

Mielestraße 2, 61169 Friedberg

Italy
Via Giovanni da Udine 45 20156, Milano

Russia
117485, Russia, Moscow, ul Obrucheva, 30/1, stroyeniye 2, BC "Krugozor"

Sweden
Box 2004, 194 02 Upplands Väsby

Turkey
Kısıklı Cad. Şehit Teğmen İsmail Moray Sok., № 2/1 34662 Altunizade Istanbul

China
031/42F, HangSeng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120, China

Malaysia
Level 6, Building A, Dataran PHB, Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Philippines
№ 1 Auto Park Ave., Greenfield Automotive Park Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

South Africa
61 Maple Street, Pomona, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa

Sri Lanka
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka

Thailand
FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama IV Rd., Klong Toei, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Vietnam
An Binh Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

U.A.E.
P.O. Box 19879, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
G. Ardoino 1004, (1704) Ramos Mejia, Provincia De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600- 8o andar, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, SP, CEP:04534-000, Brazil

Mexico
Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 1240 Piso 15, Col. Santa Fe, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF, C.P. 05348

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitsubishi Customer Service. Initial Mitsubishi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitsubishi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitsubishi. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitsubishi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews

MitsubishiVictory dealership bronx ny

Victory dealership located in Bronx NY uses Mitsubishi the name to sell cars but not Mitsubishi vehicles. In fact only 2 cars on lot of 500 cars are new Mitsubishi. We were told car on lot, drove 1 hour to be told car sold 8 hours prior. Called 4:00-Me: Is car available and on lot, i'm driving from LI-Manager Mark: yes. Me-drive 1 hour. Sales rep-Car sold earlier that day. Sales rep just finished smoking Pot as he entered showroom, how are you paying (before told car unavailable), Me-10k, rest finance - sales rep: do you have 10k with you now. Me: "What". If I said yes.. def robbery that night... parking lot has no lights and no Mitsubishis. As you walk in, the smell of drugs and blasting of music you feel your at a party in High school. The dealership is a complete scam., known in community for its bait and switch tackets on blue colloar workers. Expect 1, 300 fees added even if 800 credit.. Avoid at all cost They use Mitsubishi as a scam to sell used cars.

Mitsubishi2019 mitsubishi phev

1. Rear Seatbelts Do Not Retract Properly .
    This vehicle is used for Rideshare and this is a major safety issue.
    Im in Alice Springs and the only 1 choice for repairs and servicing( Peter Kittle ) have no clue what they are doing and have tried to fix this issue on 3 seperate occations over the last 10 months and i still have issues.
    Car was Bought From Bartons in January 2020
    Client Number unknown
    Customer 562780
    Vin JMFXDGG2WKZ001102
    Engine 4B11BB3754
    2.The car dealer promised i would get 50 kilometers on a recharged Battery im lucky to get 30.
    3. There is a flashing plug light on the front dash. The manual says it will turn off when fully charged but it does not. Peter Kittles have been told they are not to touch anything that involves the Hybrid system so please advise me on how i can get these issues fixed.

Respond

MitsubishiBreak pad replacement... Need to be careful., sisirain, niya sasakyan nyo

Nasira ang ABS.. NG MONTERO KO, , , dahil kakatapos komlang magpapms sa diamond mitsubishi motors sa marcos highway near Robinsons . Malaki tiwala ko san inyo. Buset at gastos lang inabot ko. Pinapalitan kp na jga break pad ko sa inyo kahit sobrang mahal.. hindi nyonpa naikabit ng ayos. Pagkatapos isang buwan lang nagloko na ABS OR ANG BREAKING SYSTEM NG MONTERO... SALAMAT SANTULONG NYO... GUSTO NYO PA IPA TOWING KO ANG SASAKYAN TAPOS DYAN NYO GAGAWIN SA MGA SCAM NYO... WALA N AKO TIWALA SA INYO. SALAMAT

Respond

MitsubishiNo consumer protection for attractive nuisances.

Last week I purchased a 2021 Outlander sport. I have 217 miles on my new vehicle and have had my outlander for seven days. I want to know why the manufacturer does not mitigate consumer loss, knowing that the removal of catalytic converters on this model is highly accessible. I contend that Mitsubishi intentionally defrauds national insurance companies as well as consumers. After speaking with my insurance carrier, I was alerted that the damages are for $3549; they further advised that 21 outlander catalytic converters were stolen in the last ten days, which is 74, 529.00 that insurance companies are paying out in the Philadelphia area alone! Not to mention those individuals that pay out of pocket. How dare any company that operates and knowingly installs precious metals do nothing to protect their customer. I have filed a report with the NCIB and the local Department of Insurance. In the meantime, I must pay for a car that I do not get to drive because the stolen parts are on backorder. To me, and anyone that knows anything about supply and demand, Mitsubishi would step in and recall the vehicle to mitigate further loss.

Respond

Mitsubishiac cassette model (mitsubishi electric)

This is to bring to your notice, we have been using the AC Cassette model(MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC).The product has been having issue since last one month.Have not receive any cool from it and once it is running automatically comes to OFF mode within a few minutes.Please send your trusted mechanics at the earliest. Please find the below mentioned address and contact,

MODEL NUMBER-PL-P36BAK
          SERIAL NO - 7XM 00954

Respond

MitsubishiComplaint - Mitsubishi Eclipse Model 2020 - Braking System Industry Defect with no resolution from Egypt Service Center

Dear Mitsubishi Motors Global,

I'm sending this email as a customer compliant who purchased Mitsubishi Eclipse Model 2020 from an Egyptian Reseller (Diamond) since 02/10/2020, chasis# Z000889, Motor #4361, 1499 CM.

The compliant is a follows, after doing the 1000 KM service maintenance as per the maintenance schedule, the car prompted a message that it needs another service maintenance although I already did the 1000KM service and the issue is repeated again. I headed to the same service center and they informed me to change the brake oil again and I had to pay 1200 EGP !!! although I'm under maintenance and under the 1000 KM maintenance warranty period.

After changing the brake oil for the second time, another service maintenance message related to brake failure and I had to send the car to the service center for the 3rd time!!!. The service center informed me that the car has a brake failure due to an industrial defect which prevents me from driving the car as it is unsafe due to this failure.

Since the first maintenance done on 29/09/2021 until now, the car is still defected with no repairs and this is unacceptable by any means purchasing a Mitsubishi car valued over 400K EGP and it is unsafe for me to drive it due to a braking system failure

Please I need someone to advise regarding a proper action as this impacts the reputation of Mitsubishi motors worldwide and I kindly request replacement with a new car free from defects ASAP in order to prevent legal actions against Mitsubishi motors reseller in Egypt.

I'm sharing my below contact number for your reference. I need someone from Mitsubishi global to contact me to advise the next steps.

Best regards,
            Nivane Dokmak.
            +[protected]

MitsubishiFederal Emission Warranty

Case # 1-[protected]
              My catalytic converter just went in my vehicle. I was told it was past the warranty by one month. When I called Mitsubishi, a case was open (see above) and when they called me back they would not even try to help me even thought I was under the mileage by over 28, 000 miles. When I asked to speak to a manger I was told it would do me no good. I understand how warranties work but sometimes their are exceptions to the rules and someone should be trying to help me. I have two Mitsubishi's right now and I will never buy another since customer service isn't a word MItsubishi understands.

Aug 31, 2021

Mitsubishi — Warranty repair; ac blowing hot air

Case number: Case number: [protected] Vin JA4D3A34jZ044626 Mitubishi outlander 2018 black LE After...

Mitsubishitow bar plug recall

a letter was sent for a recall on the tow bar plug for my triton
                when they check it the glove box was damage and the tow bar plug
                was not working, so I took it to my mechanic which they fix it professionally
                and then a second recall came in which is for the same thing tow bar plug
                but i told them it was done on my expense. but now they threaten me that
                they will cancel my registration.

Jul 10, 2021

Mitsubishi — From production to parts and service

My experience with the gilsrtap dealership in Easley, SC was the worry. They did me so wrong. First, they...

MitsubishiCar part

I am very disappointed with Mitsubishi brand. I have a 2020 Mitsubishi mirage that I just purchase in June of last year. I was in an accident in April 2021. My car was sent to Priority Collision in Chesapeake, VA. My part were on back for weeks then months. I was told it would only take about 6 week max. It took over 2 months and the main reason was back ordered part. Then they told me that my last part was sitting in a shipping for weeks. Why make a car and you don't have the part in supply. As a result of this I drained my bank account taking Uber, Lyft and having to rent a car weekly. My car note fell behind. I kept call the dealership who says they kept call Mitsubishi about my part. Every time I turned around the back order was moved further in the future cost me more and more money. This has been a ridiculous experience and it make me not want to purchase or tell people not to purchase this brand of car because the part take for ever or they stay on back order.

Respond

Mitsubishiat 52,000 miles rear brake pads have to be replaced 3 time and metal to metal

I have contacted the corporate office at [protected] since it is very suspicious that I'm only having problem with the REAR brake pads and have it replaced 3 times (metal to metal) within 52, 000 miles, but don't have the same issues with my front brakes. My case representative Michael told me that they could not do any warranty repair since, the issue may be due to my driving habits. I told him why it's only happening to my REAR brake and not the front. And since I've always taken my car consistently at the same Mitsubishi dealership, why have they not noticed that my brakes needed pad replacement so that I don't have to pay extra for the rotor repair (note this happens 3 consecutive times already at 52, 000 miles). On my last repair the technician put a note on my service receipt that "this is the 3rd time doing the PADS & ROTORS see history for more info"

I believe there might be something wrong with the rear brake assembly, and I might be paying extra for my future REAR brakes repairs if the issue is not addressed.

at 52,000 miles rear brake pads have to be replaced 3 time and metal to metal

Respond

MitsubishiFraudulent Transaction by dealer with the support form Mitsubishi Canada

I have been buying new vehicles from cambridge mitsubishi since 2015. I bought a brand new 2018 outlander from mitsubishi in late 2017. The sale manages without informing me and after my sign added an item "es premium package" of $2, 900. That was in fact part of the original msrp value. During my most recent purchase i asked the current manager about the amount he confirmed it should not be there as such deemed fraud to me. I contact mitsubishi canada but they refused to help and asked i contact the dealership. I have attached both bill of sales from 2017 and 2021.

Fraudulent Transaction by dealer with the support form Mitsubishi Canada

MitsubishiBattery replacement with warranty

I recently moved from Pennsylvania to Florida. I was completely satisfied with the Erie location where I purchased the vehicle and had regular service and maintenance . I also purchased a battery in2019 with warranty but I have had a dead battery for 3 weeks now and have contacted 3 different dealerships for replacement. I am replacing it on my own after receiving many excuses. Such as "we can schedule for 3 weeks from now " or the other dealer is closer to you "(2 miles") Never heard from the third. Very frustrating!!!

May 02, 2021

Mitsubishi — Service dept

On april 12th 2021 I scheduled an oil change/recall to be fixed/ headlights not working appt. Appt was at...

MitsubishiDealership Fraud

I have been buying new vehicles from Cambridge Mitsubishi (Ontario - Canada) since 2015. I bought a brand new 2018 outlander from Mitsubishi in late 2017. The sale manages, without informing me, and after my sign added an item "ES premier package" of $2, 900. That was in fact part of the original MSPR value. During my most recent purchase, I asked the current Manager about the amount charged in the last sales and purchase agreement, he confirmed it should not be there as such deemed fraud. I contact Mitsubishi Canada but they refused to help and asked I contact the dealership. I have attached both bill of sales from 2017 and 2021. Can you please address the issue at your earliest? don't want to make this public or contact authorities having jurisdiction or seek any legal advise. Thank you in advance.

Dealership Fraud

Apr 05, 2021

Mitsubishi — Used car sales / customer service

April 5, 2021 To whom it may concern, On March 7, 2021 I purchased a 2013 Mini Cooper S from Auto Gallery...

Platinum MitsubishiCar sales advertising

This company has been voted "the most annoying" local advertiser, for their radio commercials. It is bad enough living in their locality and having to listen to this form of advertising: to be so aggravating and irritating a listener can not be unaware of the company and their product.
                            Now they are advertising on CNN, through the cable provider Xfinity (Comcast). These advertisements are so aggravating that I must change the channel to a different news network when they start. I am getting to the point of not watching CNN, my preferred news source, because these commercials are like eating glass shards and injecting sulfuric acid into one's own brain.
                            By allowing this low grade, amateurish style of advertising CNN is lowering its standard to that of local, inferior and mediocre television broadcasting.

Dec 23, 2020

Mitsubishi — Ventilation system on brand new pajero & mitsubishi service centre khobar

Please be informed that we M/s Masar purchased a car of Mitsubishi Pajero model:2020, 1 month back and after...

MitsubishiExpander

No refund yet!!!
                              Here is the Sri Lankan person I contacted .

Dear Nalin,

I'm writing this email to you behalf of my husband yuri Regarding the vehicle brake down happened on the 25 th August 2020.

He was traveling to moragahakanda from negombo on that day.

Vehicle break down happed twise on the same day.

1 . Vehicle didn't start for some time near the badagamuwa Forrest kurunegala .
                              2 . Major issue in koswatta area
                              (Locations attached .)

After few hours team managed to come ( took so much time I am totally disappointed)

They waited for the truck to come to carry the car and mr yuri came back home.( he didn't wait until the truck comes they took it to work shop afterwards. ) we had to pay for that. ( slip attached) I paid in my personal account . No invoice attached as he didn't give me yet . I usually don't pay anything without invoice but i trusted pathirana .

Pathirana [protected]

One of the officer ( janak [protected])
                              Ordered the pick me for him to negombo.and we had to pay for that too. ( screenshot attached.

I personally requested the kurunegala Branch to deliver the vehicle as it was a major issue in the vehicle.( they didn't suggest)

This is a complete disappointment for us regarding your service . We can't bear the cost as this is a major issue in the vehicle .

Please refund the full cost we had to bear for this breakdown.

4578+10, 050 LKR
                              Total : 14628 LKR

Hope to hear a favorable answer from your company side.