Menu
Panasonic Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Panasonic
reviews & complaints

www.panasonic.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.4 91 Reviews

Panasonic Complaints Summary

33 Resolved
58 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Panasonic, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Panasonic has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Panasonic. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Shipment no :[protected]

AWB no :[protected]

Customer no : [protected]

Delivery note via DHL : [protected]

I purchased a replacement power supply correctly selecting the product from website per serial number on bottom of device. I was sent a power suply with wrong attachment so could not charge device. I have spent weeks and months trying to get resolution with customer service agents (5 or 6 in total) providing photographic evidence of how product doesnt fit the device. No one seems trained in the product and its been passed from agent to agent with no escalation. I had hoped the resolution would the right product for my Panasonic EW1511 but have now given up expecting anyone to resolve for me and simply want my money back

Claimed loss: refund at minimum - plus havent been able to use product for 3 months resulting in gum disease

Desired outcome: New EW1511 and power supply since replacement power supply not available it seems only way to use my product is to have a new one supplied with power supply from factory

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Panasonic representatives only. If you are affiliated with Panasonic, please claim your business to access these details.

S
4:39 pm EST

Panasonic replacement batteries

put the batteries in correctly but it continues to say insert batteries,,,,why? i have tried more than two batteries, i have tried more than one phone, i have unplugged the base phone and plugged in again. this all took place in my home during the last couple of weeks and i have called friends who might have ideas of what to do but they dont know either and i have given up.

please help me

Desired outcome: please help me

V
11:32 am EDT

Panasonic Panasonic FVWC04VE1 Exterior Wall Cap with Y-Shaped Adapter - White

I spent 2 hours trying to find out if this item was in stock without getting an answer.

Your staff keep telling me I got the wrong department, giving me a different phone number each time. I have worked as a purchaser for a company since 2009, and Panasonic has the worst customer service in Canada.

Shame on customer service. You lost a client today. For the rest of my life, I will never buy your products.

Is Panasonic legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Panasonic as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 36% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Panasonic stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Panasonic should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Panasonic earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Panasonic achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Panasonic. The company provides a physical address, 32 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Panasonic.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Panasonic website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Panasonic.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Panasonic.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Panasonic, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Panasonic as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Panasonic website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Panasonic's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 36% of 0 complaints were resolved.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Panasonic. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
F
7:55 am EDT

Panasonic Shaver Panasonic ES-LS6A

Hi there,

as I did e-mail twice to the German branch of Panasonic without getting an answer ( at the first time they said I would have to use the chat-function, they do not want any contact and when I repeated my mail I received no answer at all).

I bought this shaver some two years ago and repeatedly tried to get the spare-part WES 9600. Now that it does not work anymore I tried again and there is no spare-part available neither in Germany nor in Austria where I reside. I do find this very strange as the shaver was not exactly a bargain. I bought it and now I have to buy another one? And to be honest: after my experiences with the respond of Panasonic it would certainly be no more Panasonic.

How can you sell a product without spare-parts being produced for it. And please do not tell me that Covid is the reason.

Best regards

Peter

Desired outcome: WES 9600 being sent or another shaver of the same price-class.

R
2:41 pm EDT

Panasonic Product 3-year extended warranty plan

I recently bought an DMC-FZ300 camera from B&H. I have now by Panasonic been told that since I leave in Puerto Rico I can not register for the extended 3-year warrant on the camera. I was told that Puerto Rico even though it is a territory of the United States with US citizens is not considered a part of the United States and therefore not eligible. I have been a loyal buyer of Panasonic cameras for years, but this definitely will turn me off of buying their cameras. Panasonic definitely needs to change this policy or state clearly for all to know that they will not extend offers to customers who do not reside in the 50 states. As a US citizen I am outraged by this lack of acknowledgement that Puerto Rico is part of the United States.

Desired outcome: I just want to be able to register my camera for the 3-year extended warranty like any other citizen of the United States. If Panasonic wants to followup this is with regards to camera serial number WK3CD001200 bought through B&H

S
1:35 am EDT

Panasonic Air-conditioner

complaint no R05052319580177 filed on 6th May, 2023 for repairing an air conditioner out of warranty. Service centre responded after 5 days seeking my availability for servicing. Though i informed them the service person can come, till 11 am today (11th May, 2023), there has been no response from service centre. I have decided to go for alternative services if company person is not attending by today evening

Subramanian, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai

7:10 am EDT

Panasonic MJ- L500

today I have called to ustomer careand received mob no of Thane Division MR Rajesh having mob no [protected]. This guy not reply to me from last 2 hrs instead his phone is on and most tome Busy and ringing, this is never expet from your side

secondly I further called to customer care but many time i tole him that you given me this number of dombivli location is far away from my ho m around 30 km away but he can not ability to sense my speck and repeteddly talk same thing and finally i took mob no of Dombivali service centre named Mr Shinde and his talking politatly but unfortunatly he is not repaired this product.

i hope kindly resolve mu issue for requirement of part of my cold press juicer

Thanking you

jogesh

[protected]

L
5:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Panasonic Product; Panasonic digital corded/cordless Answering System...Model No. KX-TGF350C

Product purchased November 2. 2020. this product has failed . Keys stay depressed and stick permanently.. Sound quality is very bad. Both portables have the same issues. the corded phone sound is statiic We have changed the cord and still have issues with it. In the past we purchased your products. This product is warranty is only one year. We definitely would like a full refund for this product. Purchased at Best Buy Hamilton.

5:50 pm EDT

Panasonic Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwave

I purchased this highly rated Panasonic microwave from Amazon, September 2019. The unit does not clear moisture properly (despite an extremely noisy fan) and several months ago it began to rust at the junction of the back and the floor of the oven. This is unacceptable. I have owned for previous microwave ovens over the past 30 years and not one of them has ever rusted inside. I expected the Panasonic to be the most advanced, effective, and long lasting of all, and I am deeply disappointed

Desired outcome: Replace with a new model.

3:46 am EDT

Panasonic Microwave

I bought a new Panasonic The Genius 1200W NN-SC73LS.

When we microwave anything it makes a very strange noise an the rotating glass tray jerks as it goes around.

This microwave was not the bottom of line and was not cheap.

I have tried trouble shooting it according to the owners manual and it still does the same thing.

I don't want it repaired,it's Brand New, I want it replaced without a cost to me.

Desired outcome: Brand New Microwave without any more out of pocket charge to me.I will send it back if they provide proper shipping box with paid postage.

T
3:38 am EDT

Panasonic No Action Taken By The Employee

Good Day, I bought a panasonic electric fan last July 2021 but got damaged on November 2021. So I brought my electric fan to Premio right after that day because it was under warranty. Premio is the sister company of Desmark. The employee of Premio told me to wait for a week as their technician from the service center of panasonic in Butuan City will be fixing it. After a week, I follow up them if I can already get my fan, they answered that the technician were not able to fix it as it has a serious damage and he'll be making a report for replacement of the unit, and I agreed. After a month, I followed up again, they said that the paper is still for approval, so I waited again. After a week, a week, a week how many weeks I always follow up them but their answer was already the same my paper is for approval. The employee of premio gave me the contact number of panasonic service center, so I called them but still the answer was the same. I waited again and again. I called yesterday May 26, 2022, they told me that my paper for replacement was not really processed in the first place because the assigned employee has resigned and they are not sure if my unit will be replaced since its not under warranty anymore. Imagine, its already 6 months from the date I brought my unit to their store when they told me that, its so frustrating. I dont know what to do. :(

10:44 am EST

Panasonic 5 hand set portable phones — model #kx-tgf 775

I purchased this at Best Buy and 1 of the phones did not work. They told me to send it to Professional Electronics in Deerfield Beach, Florida [protected]) which I did on 12-1-21. Richard said they never got it, and finally they found it. After many phone calls I got one back but it does not work. I called Richard again and it usually goes to voice mail but this time someone answered and got him. He said he would send a whole new set the 5 phones and the answering machine. I have been calling but no one answers and I still do not have the new phones.

Is there any place I can go to that is in the Chicago, Illinois area or at least some place closers. Do you have a phone number I can call?

Joan White

34 Beechnut Drive

South Barrington, IL 60010

phone -- [protected]

e mail -- [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: My new phone set

Y
4:52 pm EST

Panasonic Microwave

bought a microwave ending 2021 and it is rotting already and it is treated the same as all our previous microwaves some as lasted as long as 10yrs the previous one lasted 8yrs no rust anywhere and we put it out because it was too big for the space that was not Panasonic the rust is under the turn table it is cleaned every night we use splash and spill guard so we cannot understand how this has happened it is 4 mths old thoughts .

Desired outcome: replacement thank you

R
12:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Panasonic over the counter microwave

I bought a premium over the counter microwave in March 2021. The unit has a 2year in home warranty. The unit stopped working on September 20th 2021.I contacted the service depot in Kingston and the technician picked up the item. The tech has replace 3 different items and unit still doesn't work. I have asked about a replacement if it cant be repaired and he is waiting fort a response. This is taking far too long.
Please expedite this issue as we miss our microwave. We have been Panasonic customers for years but this issue is leaving a scar against Panasonic in the future. I await your reply.

Thanks
Robert

Desired outcome: replacement

D
10:22 pm EDT

Panasonic Microwave Grill & Convection Oven

The oven is 5 years old! The door fell off...and lets not mention the rust spots!

We paid $780.00 for the original cooker - which was deemed to have a major fault - it was replaced.

Now the door falls off the replacement cooker!

Our kitchen was remodelled to accommodate the cooker so we have bought another one and we are nervous this one will blow up in our faces as well.

Desired outcome: Reimbursement for the cost of a second replacement which is $1,025.00.

5:05 pm EDT

Panasonic Washing machine

We purchased top load washing machine Panasonic on 2 Jan 2021 but we received defective peace but knw one not replace my washing machine I purchased 17000 Pls take nessary action on this

Desired outcome: Complaint

11:50 pm EST

Panasonic charged initial fee also £35 and did not even get expert asked for

I asked a question with regard to a panasonic home phone and still have no indication of when or who is answering it - seem to be talking to a computer person who has again transferred me to billing department. I have paid money thn it would have cost
to get a new phone and am completely unable to get a simple answer. My name is Mrs June Barr Email [protected]@gmail.com and would like a refund for all money I have paid for no help at all. All I wanted to know was what batteries to use in it - was urgent
because disabled and need phone which is out of batteries - furious at the amount of money I have paid and you seem to think I am having a free trial!

Update by June Barr
Nov 22, 2018 11:55 pm EST

I would like to be refunded in full for the initial payment and also the extra £35 ASAP and my email address which you now do not recognise is junebarr848@gmail.com. I have received no answer and a lot of hassle for which I paid for by
paypal. They will be able to verify this!

B
3:25 pm EDT

Panasonic panasonic answering machine model kx-tge470

I bought this last fall and I really like it. However, I got a new cell phone and it won't link to it. It gives me an error message. There is no customer service department to get answers from regarding the product w/out paying for a service call. That is TERRIBLE customer service. I think I will return the model at Amazon because of it. I'm sure it's an easy fix but if I can't talk to somebody about it, then it's useless.

8:58 am EDT

Panasonic panasonic mixer grinder - mix-ac400

ramadan kareem, bght panasonic mixer grinder on 30/12/17 (wth 1 yr wrnty) frm ur mirdiff citi cntr brnch. now in 1 jar the blade hs come off&in othr 2 jars the blades r vry blunt. tdy ur cs exctve sd the blades r pckgng axrs&so is nt cvrd, i dnt undrstnd hw blade a part of the mixr is pckgng axry. pls consdr ths case&hv the blades rplcd-praveen-[protected]

A
12:20 am EDT

Panasonic microwave

Once there was a time when I used to suggest my friend and relative, buy the Panasonic product but I was proved wrong. I bought a microwave by this company worth ₹ 13, 000 and for repairing purpose I have already spend ₹8000. every now and then there is a problem in the microwave. it was the time of August 2017, the microwave was not doing heating function because there was a problem in the magnetron (this was told to me by a man from Panasonic service center). Then magneton was changed but just after two days the same problem continued, a man from company after request changed the magnetron again on September 15, 2017, but the problem went on with the heating function, at every visit visiting charge is compulsory to be given even if the work in not done this is the worst part. I am ready to spend if my work is done which is not.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Panasonic contacts

Phone numbers

132 600 8800 200 2100 More phone numbers

Website

www.panasonic.com

Most discussed Panasonic complaints

Turns off on its' own
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Panasonic?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Panasonic Customer Service. Initial Panasonic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Panasonic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Panasonic. Discuss the issues you have had with Panasonic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.