Having problems with Panasonic?

132 600 (Australia)
8800 200 2100 (Russia)
800 7262 (Middle East & Africa)
1800 847 7262 (Mexico)
+81 669 081 121 (Head Office, Japan)
+44 134 485 3135 (Head Office, Europe, UK)
+1 800 405 0652 (United States)
+44 344 844 3899 (United Kingdom)
+32 70 223 011 (Belgium)
+45 36 927 799 (Denmark)
+353 12 898 333 (Ireland)
+31 736 402 802 (Netherlands)
+351 707 780 070 (Portugal)
+41 211 2360 (Switzerland)
+90 444 7262 (Turkey)
+966 920 023 700 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 113 127 015 (South Africa)
+852 27 333 888 (Hong Kong)
+63 27 067 603 (Phillipines)
+65 62 227 222 (Singapore)
1006, Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma-shi
Osaka
Japan - 571-8501
Head Office in Europe
Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP, U.K.

Belgium

Europalaan 28E, 5232 BC 's-Hertogenbosch

Russia
ul. Shabolovka, 31G, 115162, Moscow

Spain
WTC Almeda Park, Plaza de la Pau s/n Edificio 8, 08940 Cornellá de Llobregat (Barcelona)

Sweden
Telefonvägen 26, 126 26 Hägersten, Sweden

South Africa
Block L North, Central Park, 400 16th Road, Midrand

Hong Kong
14/F, New East Ocean Centre, 9 Science Museum Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon

Singapore
202 Bedok South Avenue 1, Blk B, #01-13, Singapore 469332

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Panasonic.

Complaints & Reviews

Panasoniccharged initial fee also £35 and did not even get expert asked for

I asked a question with regard to a panasonic home phone and still have no indication of when or who is answering it - seem to be talking to a computer person who has again transferred me to billing department. I have paid money thn it would have cost
to get a new phone and am completely unable to get a simple answer. My name is Mrs June Barr Email [protected]@gmail.com and would like a refund for all money I have paid for no help at all. All I wanted to know was what batteries to use in it - was urgent
because disabled and need phone which is out of batteries - furious at the amount of money I have paid and you seem to think I am having a free trial!

• Updated by June Barr · Nov 22, 2018

I would like to be refunded in full for the initial payment and also the extra £35 ASAP and my email address which you now do not recognise is [protected]@gmail.com. I have received no answer and a lot of hassle for which I paid for by
      paypal. They will be able to verify this!

Panasonic Corporationpanasonic answering machine model kx-tge470

I bought this last fall and I really like it. However, I got a new cell phone and it won't link to it. It gives me an error message. There is no customer service department to get answers from regarding the product w/out paying for a service call. That is TERRIBLE customer service. I think I will return the model at Amazon because of it. I'm sure it's an easy fix but if I can't talk to somebody about it, then it's useless.

Panasonic Corporationpanasonic mixer grinder - mix-ac400

ramadan kareem, bght panasonic mixer grinder on 30/12/17 (wth 1 yr wrnty) frm ur mirdiff citi cntr brnch. now in 1 jar the blade hs come off&in othr 2 jars the blades r vry blunt. tdy ur cs exctve sd the blades r pckgng axrs&so is nt cvrd, i dnt undrstnd hw blade a part of the mixr is pckgng axry. pls consdr ths case&hv the blades rplcd-praveen-[protected]

Panasonicmicrowave

Once there was a time when I used to suggest my friend and relative, buy the Panasonic product but I was proved wrong. I bought a microwave by this company worth ₹ 13, 000 and for repairing purpose I have already spend ₹8000. every now and then there is a problem in the microwave. it was the time of August 2017, the microwave was not doing heating function because there was a problem in the magnetron (this was told to me by a man from Panasonic service center). Then magneton was changed but just after two days the same problem continued, a man from company after request changed the magnetron again on September 15, 2017, but the problem went on with the heating function, at every visit visiting charge is compulsory to be given even if the work in not done this is the worst part. I am ready to spend if my work is done which is not.

Panasonic Consumer Electronics Co. — Panasonic tx-65dx902b tv

DO NOT BUY - PANASONIC VIERA TX-65DX902B Smart 3D 4k Ultra HD 65" LED TV. Very poor standard Flagship...

Bracknell

Panasonic — Customer Service

I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After, 5 Month usage and without...

New Delhi

PanasonicCustomer service

Hi, Never Never Never buy Panasonic products. Worst service or no service once you purchase. We been waiting for the company respresentative to fix the issue and we are not getting any response from them. It's been months now. No Answer and there is no other way to fix it. Once purchased you may either have to throw or loose you temper, time and money in following up and ultimately throw the product out. Panasonic should be banned from selling it's product in INDIA.

• Pa
              Panasonic Team Feb 03, 2016

Panasonic has just started monitoring this website and recommend you reach out to our Indian counterparts so they can properly assist you.

PanasonicNo discount

I bought a Panasonic VIERA 50V flat screen television at the cost of ¥142, 340- (TH-50AS630 VIERA SN: UB4230062) 5/8/2014. Fifteen months later, the LCD screen suddenly went dark. Repair personnel told me the cost would be at least ¥60, 000- but he would request a discount be given from his superiors because the failure was so soon after the warranty period and reflected on Panasonic quality.
            His superiors, however, refused any reduction & I would have to pay at least ¥60, 000-. The value of the model today is around ¥120, 000-.
            A representative of Panasonic called me after I sent a complaint letter to 〒571-8501
            大阪府門真市大字門真1006番地, パナソニック株式会社, 代表取締役社長, 津賀 一宏 様; President Tsuga. The representative told me that Panasonic was not responsible for the problem and basically they were sorry but would do nothing. The apology was not enough to excuse the fact that they have ¥143, 000- of my money, and I have a piece of junk that does nothing.
            I expect more from Panasonic! They should give me my money back or give me a new TV.

PanasonicVery Poor Services

With great disappointment, I am saying your mobile phone and repairing service are not upto the mark, It has hardly been an year and I have faced many problems in hand set and now my phone's touchscreen is not working properly also sound is very slow which give difficultly at the time of talk/call. Hence I have given my mobile phone to Panasonic Smart Phones service centre at Vasundhara for repairing on dated 29-July-2015 at Shubham Telecom

Job Sheet No. KJASPUP444715PI3842, the set is under warranty period, My Mobile Set is Panasonic T41, EMI Number is [protected]

till today, my mobile phone is under repairing in your head office this is the current, my handset is in Panasonic service centre from almost 2 months this is the service you are providing to your customer. Please look in to this matter and make a customer friendly services.

I am totally unhappy with the SERVICE of Panasonic Company. I have started to tell all my friends, colleagues and relatives to not to buy any product of Panasonic since they are not good service provider. I am not going to buy any Panasonic product in future.

Customer care number and The manager are always busy. If any case, call connected then the call was transferred to senior but went unanswered I have waited upto 30 min.

To my utter surprise, i have never seen such a poor or worst service of any mobile company.

Already two months have been passed and mobile is under repairing I don’t know how many months will you take to repaire my mobile.

So, request you to take an strict action against my complaint and provide my mobile phone ASAP.

Panasonic Head Office (Philippines) — rude employee

GOOD AFTERNOON.. THIS IS MEL I WAS LOOKING FOR A SERVICE CENTER FOR MY COMPONENT SO I SEARCH ON THE INTERNET...

Quezon City

PanasonicDefective Panasonic Mobile

I purchased one Panasonic Hans set on 30.8.2014 from Hello G dealer Ludhiana to gift my daughter on her birthday on 19.9.2014. When it was opened on 19.9.2014 the display was diffused and defective. Dealer refused to replaced it. When contacted the Company through email twice they did not respond. When contacted service center they said it will be repaired after one month. What is my fault in it. I had lot of mental and financial harassment.I want its replacement.

• Lt
                    Lt COL MOHAN RAJIV DANG Apr 18, 2008

dear sir, I had paid for 32" LCD PANASONIC TV TO BETTER DEAL JANAKPURI, N DELHI. BUT TO MY MISFORTUNE . IT TURNED TO BE A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH SUCH AN ILL MANNERED UN PROFESSIONAL DEALER . HOPE SOME ONE IS LISTENING . THANKS . LT COL M R DANG, INST, DTF RVC C&C, MEERUT CANTT . MOB [protected]. THANKS AGAIN

• Fr
                    Frank Foster Mar 27, 2009

I thought it was me ( USA ) I had some Panasonic batteries leak and ruined a very expensive flashlight. I have emailed and called their consumer department only to get laughed at the second time I called. I must say I am disappointed with Panasonic because I have always thought of them as a upright company, I guess they are as long as you do not have a problem.

• Ed
                    Eddie Coi Mar 15, 2011

I received an e-mail saying that my e-mail were selected for the winning prize of GBP500, 000. My main worry is fraud. Pls assist.

• Md
                    Md Fadzil Jamal Mar 17, 2011

of course that was fraud...

• Re
                    retrat Apr 30, 2011

NEW out of the Box from Panasonic TC-P55GT30, SCREEN Broken.. talked to "customer service" my complaint was sent to "senior managment" Still no response...Customer service is a joke!

• At
                    atul chaturvedi May 03, 2011

i hav purchased a panasonic AC just a week ago from SINGHAL ELECRONICS, MATHURA and when lite cuts offs it does nt start automatically ... and sometimes i need to on and off it 2 -3 times coz its outside devise i.e. its fan doesnt starts on a single trial .. IT have been just a week today n still m facing prm with it so take a concern abut it .

ATUL CHATURVEDI
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    ([protected])

• Si
                    sikha_rustagi May 04, 2011

I have also purchased AC last month. After some days it not cooling well i contact to the dealer from where i purchase AC the he said that visit after 2 days when i visited again the he said we cant do anything. at last i register my complaint at consumer voice http://www.consumer-voice.org/legal-advise.aspx let see what will happen

Panasonic — Problem with refrigerator

@PanasonicIndia I had purchased Panasonic Refrigerator Model no. NR-BW 464 VS1N on [protected]. Over last 2...

Mumbai

Panasonic TCP65ST30Horrible product and service

Had a wonderful looking Panasonic Plasma Tv. It started giving me
                  problems right at the 2 year mark. I used a discover card for the extra
                  1 year warranty. The TV had trouble turning on but went away. 3 months
                  after the warranty was up, the whole side of the screen was messed up. I
                  called Panasonic to see if they would help me and they wanted to charge
                  me 9 bucks just to read the FAQ to me. They only wanted my money. I
                  researched the issue and found that many people were stuck with dead
                  tvs right after their warranties were up so I called Panasonic back and
                  told them of a possible class action lawsuit and that they should fix
                  this problem at their cost. They said they would send someone out on
                  their dime and then I could email them the estimate and they would work
                  with me. I called the repair center wondering when they were
                  going to show up and they said I had to pay and that because it was a
                  65" tv, it would be a two person job and would be around $150 just to
                  come out. I talked to the tech for over 30 minutes explaining the
                  problem and he said more than likely, they were going to charge me some
                  $200 core charge that can not be reimbursed on top of the fee to come
                  out and that may not even fix the problem. I called Panasonic back and asked why I would have to pay and they pretty much told me to kick rocks or empty my wallet. I
                  spent almost $2000 on this tv and babied it the whole time only putting
                  500 some hours on it only to have it break right after the warranty?!
                  Then to get treated like this on an issue that is well known?!?! There
                  is a facebook page with just under 1300 people with dead tvs all mad as
                  heck and yet no one is willing to start a class action lawsuit or
                  anything? I am PISSED. Panasonic SUCKS

Panasonic Microwavemicrowave on when door open

Purchased a panasonic inverter microwave about a year ago. While using it tonight I stopped it at 3 1/2 minutes out of the 4 minutes I was cooking the product. When I went to open the door the microwave started again with the door open. Scared the hell out of me. Please be careful using this microwave brand. I unplugged it and won't use it again. Hopefully panasonic will recall this microwave.

PanasonicDigital camera

Issue#1:
                      I have owned a number of Panasonic cameras including the DMC-GH3. I now
                      have a DMC-GH4. The GH3 has never had a proper RAW codec for the Windows 64-bit
                      system. I complained to Panasonic about this in 2012 but still no CODEC. At that
                      time I was told to purchase the third party ‘FastPictureViewer’ codec which I
                      did. Turns out this codec returns ambiguous data for RAW images from the
                      DMC-GH3. Now the GH4 has the same issue. How does Panasonic expect professional
                      photographers to take them serious when they don't provide the necessary tools
                      for their cameras?

Issue#2:
                      With the GH3, when the ISO button is pushed the upper ISO limit is
                      displayed on the monitor. Also the rear dial can be used to change the ISO value
                      while the front dial can be used to change the upper ISO limit. I found this a
                      very useful function but it has been removed from the new GH4. With it I have to
                      go through the menus to see or change the upper ISO limit. Why would Panasonic
                      remove a useful function from its cameras?

Panasonic SA-DK20 Hi-Fi SystemMalpractice at workshop

My Panasonic Hi-Fi System model SA-DK20 was brought to J.M.Goupille Service Centre on 25.01.2012 for REPAIRS. Subsequent queries and personal visits always ended with their telling me: The M.P.E.G. Board is not in stock. Be patient.
                        More than a year later, another technician and the supervisor informed me the technician involved in the repair had left. The 5-DVD
                        Mechanism plus the M.P.E.G. Board were missing. They also promised doing the necessary in due time.
                        Fearing further loss, I finally collected my cannibalised and now useless equipment on 14.01.2014. Next day I sent an E-Mail to top
                        management, a second to customer care on 28.01.2014 and a third to workshop manager on 21.03.2014 protesting against such
                        malpractice. No response till now.
                        I am being treated as if I am responsible for the blunder committed at their workshop.Honesty and efficiency are inexistent there.
                        A shame to this trade! They call it CUSTOMER CARE. I call it CUSTOMER RIP-OFF.
                        Oodithnarain RAMSURN,
                        Grand River North-West,
                        Mauritius.

PanasonicPlasma TV 42 inch

Please advise

Dear Maninder,
                          Is this reply to my mail dated 20th March ? Have you even read my mail?
                          I am aghast that this is the standard of Customer support services in a Company like Panasonic !
                          Please provide para wise reply of para 1 to 4 to my mail for me to proceed further.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Helpline <[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:

Good Evening !!

"This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your Plasma.

At the outset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We earlier inform you that the SS / SN board needs to be replaced.

So as per the warranty terms and conditions it will be repaired on chargeable basis only and charges is above 40000.

If you need any further clarification you can contact Mr M C sharma at +91-[protected].

We request to your kind acceptance so we can assist you better.

Maninder

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 03/21/2014 06:35 PM -----

Date: 03/20/2014 01:23 PM

Good Afternoon!!

"This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your Plasma.

We tried to contact you but your contact number was ringing at +91-[protected].

We understand from our Service Team that the SS / SN board needs to be replaced.

Maninder

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 03/20/2014 01:06 PM -----

To: Helpline <[protected]@in.panasonic.com>,
                          Cc: minni <minni.[protected]@gmail.com>
                          Date: 03/19/2014 06:37 PM
                          Subject: Re: Fw: PI-CS-[protected]

Wake up !!!

someone in Panasonic, please wake up, look at the mail chain & revert !
                          My TV has been not working since Nov 2013 & it is in the Panasonic service center since 15th Feb. No one is even bothered to respond, forget the satisfactory resolution.

Is there no one responsible at Panasonic - looking at these mails, who can attend to my grievance & give a redress?

Is approaching media or consumer forum are the only options left with me?

Request you one last time to respond, so that I am not forced to take other options.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Ved Kumar <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                          Dear Maninder,
                          I have not received your response till date. Hope, that customer complaints are monitored by Panasonic management. if that is not the case, then I will request you to provide me mail id of some senior executive, so that I can address my grievance.
                          As intimated in my first mail dated 21-Feb-14, I suspect some foul play by your service center. I still believe that Panasonic product quality is good & it is not possible that cost of repair can be more than cost of new TV.( there was no bomb blast or earthquake in my house!)
                          Request you to get it investigated(Please check that your service center has not cannibalized my TV parts to service other customers ) & revert at your earliest.
                          An early response is requested.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Ved Kumar <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                          Dear Maninder,
                          Your reply is still awaited. please expedite.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Ved Kumar <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                          Dear Maninder,
                          Please let me know the details of defects ( is it panel alone or there are other things also) & total cost of repairs of my plasma TV ( it is not LCD, as mentioned by you).
                          I will revert back to you on getting above details from you.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Helpline <[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:

Good Afternoon !!!

This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your LCD.

We have got the confirmation from our service team that your Panel need to be replace.

So as per the warranty terms and conditions it will be replaced on chargeable basis only.

We would request you to please show your kind acceptance to enable us further with the services.

If confirmation not received from your end we have to close this case.

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 02/27/2014 12:56 PM -----

Date: 02/26/2014 08:45 PM
                          Subject: PI-CS-[protected]

This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your Plasma .

We have guided our Service Team to resolve it on priority and take corrective action.

Our Branch Service Team will get in touch with you shortly to speed up the resolution.

Your patronage is important to us and we are committed to providing the best possible service to you.

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Tanuj

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 02/26/2014 08:44 PM -----

Date: 02/24/2014 06:57 PM

This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your Plasma .

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 02/24/2014 06:54 PM -----

Date: 02/22/2014 06:18 PM

This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your Plasma .

As discussed we have got the confirmation from our service team that they are arranging the desired Part of your Product as soon as possible.

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.You shall hear from us on 24-Feb-2014.

With Regards,

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 02/22/2014 06:16 PM -----

To: Helpline <[protected]@in.panasonic.com>,
                          Date: 02/21/2014 02:13 PM
                          Subject: Re: PI-CS-[protected]

Dear Rajni,
                          I can be contacted at [protected] or [protected], in case required - for any clarifications.
                          Ved Kumar

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Helpline <[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:
                          Dear Mr.Kumar,

Good Morning !!!

Thank you for writing to Panasonic helpline.

We have received your e-mail indicating your queries with Plasma

For future communication please refer the case no. PI-CS-[protected]

We have forwarded your request to the concerned support department.

We assure you that they will get in touch with you very soon.

For any further assistance feel free to contact us.

With Regards,
                          Rajni

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 02/21/2014 12:16 PM -----

To: [protected]@in.panasonic.com,
                          Date: 02/21/2014 11:59 AM
                          Subject: Repair of 42 " Plasma TV

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I had purchased one THP42X20D Plasma TV on 15-May-10 with extended warranty. This TV has gone defective in Nov 13, after warranty got over in May13. Complaint was given (Pl-ASC-[protected]) on 06 Nov 13. TV was checked in my house by your Service center, MS electronics, Noida. I was told that that spare parts were not available. Another complaint Pl-ASC-[protected] was made on 28-Dec-13. On chasing, Service center picked up my TV on 15-02-14 for repair. Now I am told that it will cost me more than Rs 40, 000/- for repairs! My TV is still lying at service center.
                          Is your product quality so bad that it lasts only warranty period? How can you charge more than cost of new TV for repairs? such is not the case with other companies like Sony etc. I suspect some foul play by your service center. Please investigate & revert.

Panasonic Washer NA107VC4 — Repair or Replace

Dear Team, I have purchased the washer for midriff city center Carrefour, on 24th Nov and it got delivered...

PanasonicDont every buy any Panasonic products

HI All,

Pls don’t buy any Panasonic products. They dont care any of their customers. I bought a 42" Plasma TV( TH-42PV7HS(Serial number of the model is Y57550013) for Rs 64, 000) by 12.05.2009 and then with in a year it had an issue and when their service center person came, he said the board has cost burnt due to high voltage. they claim to have an fuse insde which would burn in that case. not sure what happen then. I also have a Vgaurd Stabilizer as well. IT is working fine but my TV’s Board got burnt. I Paid RS 6000 to fix this even though my TV was in warranty then. by 26.02.2011, the TV has developed vertical and horizontal lines. and then they took more than 2 months to get it resolved. This time they said the entired board needs to be changed and chared me around 12, 000 after heavy negotiation.

By this time I lost all the hope that, I have my own doubt then if I have got the best TV. Now 12-Oct 2013 again I am having the problem. This time as well the same issue and now theya re telling me that there is no spare for this TV available as they claim that my TV is " very Old" . They now asking me to exchange my TV with them. THe offer they gave for my Old TV is Rs 500. I am not missing any Zero it is only Rs "five hundred".

As per Govt of India, ANy company needs to sell the parts for atleast 10yrs. Can panasonic get me the parts in 4 yrs? I hope they are pushing me to buy a new Panasonic TV.

My Job Numbers:Job Number is 032791.

This is the service center I have given my TV.

Robotechs Electronics Services an Authorized Service center of Panasonic in the below mentioned address.

old no 238, New no. 310, Velacheri Main road, Selaiyur, Chennai -73.

The bill number on the ackhnologment of my system is 696

.Warranty Card No: : [protected]

Pls dont ever buy any Panasonic product. IT is important that you need after service delivery from any product. If it is poor then you are gone for the entire period you have that product.

I got a bad TV set in the first place. Now paying for choosing the worst brand. Pls dont go through my pain again. Pls learn from my experience
                            Experience the fastest coverage in insurance. Get a cover of 1 crore for Rs.6200p.a. in just 8 minutes with AEGON Religare's iTerm Plan. Buy Online!

of our reviewers recommend us

For any clarification you can reach me at [protected].

- Balaji

• Dj
                                d j d j Sep 07, 2014

I had problems with my LCD 42 Panasonic TV. I took the Panasonic TV to their repair centre twice and I got the run around by their TV repair representative. The problem was never fixed. I would never buy a Panasonic TV again.

Panasonic 50" Plasma 3D TVPoor tech service, no parts

We purchased a 50" Panasonic Plasma 3D TV (with extended warranty) around a year ago. More than 3 weeks ago our TV stopped working. It took a week to get a technician out to the house, he spent 15 to 20 minutes analyzing the flashes on the TV and told us that 3 electronic boards were needed and he ordered them. 2 of the boards came in, the technicians came back out and changed 2 of the boards (TV didn't work!!!) then they discovered that they were one board short. They put in a call to trace the board. They were told it was on back order and may be in in 2 weeks. Then they will come out and install it and hope the TV will work. This whole operation is taking (so far) close to 5 weeks now. They will not let us have a replacement or loaner. My advice to everyone is to NOT purchase ANY entertainment products from Sears!! Their Service(?) practices are idiotic and worthless. They need to hire more technicians to handle the large load of service calls! They need to stop stocking products that have a large fail rate. They need to provide faster service responses and to stock spare parts in the shops. If the product can't be repair in 2 weeks it needs to be replaced.