Having problems with Swarovski?

Swarovski reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 11, 2007. The latest review ring was posted on Sep 26, 2021. The latest complaint poor customer service and avoiding their obligations: was resolved on Nov 07, 2018. Swarovski has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 125 reviews. Swarovski has resolved 17 complaints.

Swarovski Customer Service Contacts

1800 270 2677 (Singapore)
+43 51 233 488 (Austria)
+1 800 426 3088 (United States)
+44 203 640 8400 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 283 457 200 (Australia)
+64 99 703 760 (New Zealand)
+32 24 633 048 (Benelux)
+41 800 577 599 (Switzerland & Liechtenstein)
+852 29 696 500 (Hong Kong)
+82 15 229 065 (South Korea)
+66 20 161 899 (Thailand)
+54 114 326 0515 (Argentina)
Swarowskistrasse
Wattens
Austria - 6112
1 Kenney Drive, US - Cranston, R.I. 02920-4468, USA

United Kingdom & Ireland
1st Floor, Building 4, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, W4 5YE London, United Kingdom

Australia

Hüttenstrasse 25 - 27, DE - 87600 Kaufbeuren, Germany

Italy
Via Giulini, 3, IT - 20123 Milano, Italy

Russia
ul. Dolgorukovskaya, 7, Business Center "Sadovaya Plaza", 127006, Moscow, Russia

Spain
C/ Llacuna, 10-20 1ª Planta, ES - 08005 Barcelona, Spain

Switzerland & Liechtenstein
Dröschistrasse 15, Postfach 567, LI - 9495 Triesen, Liechtenstein

Hong Kong
9/F 1063 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

India
A' Centre, 4 LSC, Pocket 6 & 7, Sector C, Vasant Kunj, IN - New Delhi - 110 070, India
Fax: +91 112 613 6065

Singapore
2 Alexandra Road, № 03-01 Delta House, Singapore 159919

Taiwan
3F, № 27, Chung Shan North Road, Section 1, Taipei 104

Thailand
849 Vorawat Building, 16th Floor, Room 1601-1602, Silom Road, Silom Sub-district, Bangrak District, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Fax: +66 26 352 974

Argentina
Tucuman 861 4º Floor, C1049AAQ Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Fax: +54 114 326 0515

Brazil
Av. Adolfo Pinheiro, 1000-15° andar, Sto Amaro - Sao Paulo S.P., CEP, 04734-002 Sao Paulo
Fax: +55 115 687 3565

Mexico
Ejército Nacional Mexicano № 579 Piso 11, Col. Granada, 11520 Mexico City

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swarovski Customer Service. Initial Swarovski complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swarovski above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swarovski. Discuss the issues you have had with Swarovski and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Swarovski Complaints & Reviews

Swarovskiring

I bought a ring from swarovski store on the msc bellisima cruise on 16th or 17th of september 2021. And it has already broken. The crystals are coming out and it looks like a piece of plastic.
I am very angry and will take it to social media if my issue is not resolved. This is no way. You guys claim to provide premium jewellery and this is what happens to your items when they are bough?? I have already kept 2 more items from swarovski to be given as gifts to family and I dont know what to do with them now!!!
Please replace it or return my money.

ring

SwarovskiNot received order

Hello, I am trying to reach responsible person at Swarovski, as customer service I received and way even manager treats customer is unbelievable. You should know how you can loose treating 1 client like this one day, makes you loose 10000 another day, Order 10US00001919608 please review, case study!
    I have proof from august 21 refund would be issue as order never arrived but they later on sept 4 said sorry we will not refund you!
    Before that I reached them multiple times on chat and email and I have been ignored!
    I asked them send me proof of video and photo and driver interview because I did not receive order.
    They just hung up on me!

SwarovskiSwarovski® Crystals Rose Gold Finish Crossover Ring on size T

Ring turning finger green after 2 weeks. Not worn whilst washing up, cleaning or having a shower. Really let down. Description says rose finish but I don't expect the rose finish to rub off after 2 weeks and expose a copper/green looking band. Disappointed as swaroski used to be seen as a trustworthy, luxury designer brand. Ring was originally £68 down to £20. The price isn't an excuse. I've purchased £20 rings from Argos before and never had this issue. The quality on this swaroski ring is something I'd expect from Claires accessories.

Respond

SwarovskiLady watch send in for repair.

Repair Order ID : W18215240001001021 (C044783270) watch send to Tampines Swarovski for repair on feb 2020 and return back on 17 july 2020 without repair because the cost is too higher. After receiving the watch, at home I discovered that watch back cover came off and the battery is missing inside and the minute hand cannot move when I turn the watch knob.
        I complaint to Store Manager Mr Jason Ang who is so nice and very willing to solve my problem with the service centre. In the end I did not receive a good favourable answer. Very disappoint with the service centre. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

SwarovskiJewelry

I contacted swarovski by email on march17 2020 after trying to call and speak to a ccr without success. My rose gold plated jewelry is all tarnished... Earrings, bracelets. After multiple emails with no response or unsatisfactory comments or replies... Finally a ccr took over my case and seemed to truly care about my concern... She asked for pics which I promptly provided and told me she would submit them to the special craftsmen and would get back to me. That email was sent on april 15. I waited 1 month no reply so I emailed her once again and she said she would look into it. Today june 11 still no reply... So disappointed to say the least... I've been a loyal customer for over 25 years and not to mention all the swarovski pieces i've received as gifts.
          I would maybe like the jewelry to be replated if possible or some pieces changed or replaced...
          I will submit all emails and the pictures I sent them upon request from my email... I'm having a hard time including the pictures won't take them
          Thank you I appreciate it!!

Respond

SwarovskiI bought the product in lebanon but i dont really know where to present my complain

On august 2019 i went to lebanon as tourism and got the sagittarius necklace, i tried the necklace a week ago and while shopping on swarovski website i found out that the necklace has 3 chains, but my necklace has 2!! The archer chain is not there and i still have the receipt, i didnt know where to present my complaint so please i would like to hear from you soon

Mar 10, 2020

Swarovski — défaut de fabrication - achat parure swarovski, grand baie, ile maurice

Bonjour, J'ai offert à mon épouse une parure Swarovski l'année dernière: un collier et une paire d'anneaux...

Feb 16, 2020

Swarovski — complaint about sale representative

Hello, I am a loyal customer of Swarovski since years. Every country I live and visit I always love to shop...

Swarovskilatisha flower broken and remix bracelet lost due to the magnet broken

My boyfriend gave me on June 2019 a Latisha Flower pendant that he bought in MSC Musica a cruise company, however now the white face is broken in pieces and the little dimonds are falling apart, is a very bad experience because because it cost a lot of money and it looks like cheap jewerly after this happened, to complete this, at the same time he gave me a bracelet Remix evil blue eye with bless on it and one time the magnet felt and my bracelet dissapeared, I managed to changed it but after days happened again but I lost it due to this magnet, I really want to have an answer and my money back or at least a replacement for them. I am very dissapointed with Swarovski and I have the pictures if you want proof.

Respond

Swarovskireceived damage goods but can’t even refund the exact amount unless returned the entire order.

Bought 2 sets of the dancing lions as a gift with the extra 10% . One set was damage when arrived. Circular box holding it was totally crushed. Tried calling 1-833 no printed in the receipt many times with no answer. Thinking it was New Year and people are off, called back after a week only to hear line not in service. Google and finally reach someone after waiting so long and only to be told item out of stock which is understandable but couldn't refund the exact amount, will have to loose the extra 10% off the entire purchase unless returned the whole thing and swarowski has a policy out of their hands. I know your policy but you should check your customer service. When there is problems with your delivery customer takes the pain. It's out of your hand. Shopping at swarowski is very inconvenient and a waste of my time .

Respond

Swarovskiiphone xr case (high smartphone case with bumper)

I purchased this case online because the store didn't have one. I love the case but am disappointed that the silver Swarovski label attached to the case is crooked. I would think Swarovski would have better quality control so something like this didn't get sent out. The case was $91 with tax so you think you're hard earned money would get you a better product and not something they just slapped together.

Dec 29, 2019

Swarovski — service of the manager/associate at westfield hawthorn vernon hills

I am a very faithful customer of Swarovski and have brought many items for the store earlier. But today, I...

Dec 27, 2019

Swarovski — remix collection - clover strand white rose gold plated

My boyfriend just bought me a bracelet for our anniversary. I only had it for 1 week and it's gone. The first...

Swarovskicomplaint

Received a swarovski watch as a gift. Wanted to return the item in exchange for store credit because it didn't fit.

I have been on the phone with customer service reps 4 times, and visited 2 different stores for this return, and the company is now telling me i've missed my window for returns or exchanges, and it's nothing they can do - just a system issue.

This is absurd. The Swarovski team has been leading me through the return/exchange process. Terrible customer service. Terrible communication internally. Overall would not recommend Swarovski for anyone - friend or otherwise.

Nov 12, 2019

Swarovski — product poor quality, rip off

My husband bought me for our anniversary (October 2014), an Atelier Swarovski Black Velvet Rock Ring By...

Nov 04, 2019

Swarovski — gift card

My husband gave me a gift card to Swarovski that he had purchased from physical store at the mall for last...

Swarovskidiscrimination and bad customer service

Queens BLVD location's manager JESSICA is not helpful, discriminative, workers look miserable and aren't as friendly. Manager refused to give store credit because I didn't have receipt but proof of bank statement. It was 2 brackets my bf bought as a gift that didn't fit and no longer was carried in store. Called customer service and waited over 20 mins in store and they couldn't even convince the manager! Horrible customer service, dissatisfied customer not planning on going back! #scam

Swarovskirefund

I was promised a refund approx. September 9th for a whole ) $12.98. I have been put off and lied to by the main customer service line in the US over and over again. Promises upon endless promises which are never fulfilled! I have made endless phone calls to no avail with a different story and excuse every single time I call. My last phone call was today. By the way, I have been a Swarovski loyalty customer for the last couple of years - but, have decided, that Swarovski is not trustworthy, and therefore, does not deserve any further of my hundreds of dollars of purchases every year. I believe that this is an incredibly stupid way of Swarovski conducting business with customers, but it is their decision and out of my control. Next, there will be a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Case Number is CS 0060344.

Swarovskiring mn silk/ros 50

To whom it may concern, I bought in February 2019 a ring and after a few months (around May) I noticed that a stone has fallen off. I went and told them my problem and they gave me a new one, I even changed the size for a smaller one, so there is no doubt that is the same ring. Now in October, again after a few months of wearing it, I have noticed that again a stone has fallen. I am very upset by this problem. I know that it is under warranty but it looks like I will have the same problem over and over again and at one point the warranty will expire. I was a big fan of swarovski's product but now I dont think I will ever buy anything. Its very disappointing and upsetting.

ring mn silk/ros 50

Swarovskiear ring

Hi
                            My name is Sarath Das.
                            I bought into the Skype drop balloo
                            for my wife as a surprise gift on 13/10/2019.

SNoo [protected], code 5499530 from
                            Touchstone business Pvt ltd
                            Swarovski
                            First floor 6DTerminalbuilding1
                            Kempegowda International Airport
                            Bengaluru 560300.

But she didn't like the design. So I thought to exchange within 7 days. But when I called to Touchstone Business, the same day, after reaching my home, which is in Thiruvanantapuram, they said they will not exchange earrings because of health reasons.

The complaint I have is, they didn't tell this While I was making the purchase..

If they have said this prior to purchase, I would have selected bangles or chains...

I have the phone recording in which they are saying sorry, for not telling or informing about this earrings rule.

Now what should I do?

ear ring

1 Response
                              • Je
                                jepetuh12 Oct 14, 2019

The earrings are of good quality
                                Welcome all of you buy