Cheapjerseysfromchina.netI tried to order jerseys and once i put in my credit card number fraudulent charges were attempted immediately!

A

I tried to order some jerseys from a website called, "cheapjerseysfromchina.net" They claim to be reputable and offered free shipping for any purchases of 10 or more items. I placed an order for 15 items, entered my name, address and credit card information. The order came up as an error and I tried to order two more times (bad mistake). I then received a fraud alert from my credit card company for three companies in China that tried to charge a total of over $1200.00. Luckily, my credit card company caught and I was not charged. i had to cancel my credit card as a result.
Do not deal with this website. They will try to rip you off!