Century Cleaners Logo

Century Cleaners

Having problems with Century Cleaners?

Century Cleaners Customer Service Contacts

13251 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Century Cleaners Customer Service. Initial Century Cleaners complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Century Cleaners above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Century Cleaners. Discuss the issues you have had with Century Cleaners and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Century Cleaners Complaints & Reviews

Century CleanersRefuse badly to count clothes

Very bad service. Owner was very rude and lazy to count the no. of clothes.
Me - I want to laundry these shirts.
Owner - He empty my bag and asked How many?
Me - Don't know exactly but around 40+. Can you please count?
Owner - Sorry, we don't count and it's too much work for me ( at that time no customer there apart from me even though refuse to count).
Me - I never had issue in last ten years with any refuse to laundry due to high no. of shirts (~45).
Owner - This is what I always do.!!!
Me - Wow, I don't want to give any business to you. Please give me my shirts back.
Owner - You can fill your bag by yourself ...It was highly humiliating experience when 105 deg outside. I hate this place and never never go there.

Sandra! Apr 08, 2015

First time customer and I am very upset with the service. Dropped off my clothes yesterday and she said they would be ready 5-7:30. Came back at 5 the next day and she said they weren't ready and they they would text me when ready. Since I hadn received a text by 7:30 I drove back to find out they CLOSE at 7!!! Still don't have my clothes and I'm extremely pissed off! The only reason I took them in is because my dryer is broken and now it will be fixed so the point is mute! Don't go here.

• Za
      Z.A. Jul 27, 2012

This complaint is completely wrong. I personally had a great experience at this cleaners. The people are nice, and they know me by my name. The alterations are amazing as well. They made my ripped pants look BRAND NEW. This is the best cleaners I've been to so far. Even if they make a mistake, they accept it and send it back for a FREE re-do. If they mess up your clothes, they give you store credit for them, or even replace the piece of clothing. I am never switching cleaners as long as they are still around!

• Ha
      Hardik Golwala Jul 17, 2011

I had horrible experience as well...Beware!!!