Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wal Mart Complaints & Reviews

Wal Mart / quality of wrapped caramels

Be
Feb 15, 2018

I purchased a bag of caramels, 23 oz., and will not buy them again. They are impossible to unwrap!!! I am an adult, with fingernails, and cannot get any of them to unwrap without using scissors or a knife. We cannot give any of this candy to our grandkids, which we have 9. I will go back to buying Kraft caramels--at least they unwrap easily and taste just as good. You have lost a customer, your loss!

Wal Mart / lies

Mo
Dec 19, 2017

On July 10, 2017, I wrote a tel-a-check at WalMart in San Angelo Tx. On Aug 04, 2017, I receive a collection notice that I had stopped payment on a check to walmart for 51.75. I was mortified and paid TRS with my debt card. Stupid me, I did this before looking at my bank statement. I was also up set as they sent this collection letter to my daughter that lives in Lubbock. 25 years ago I cosigned a house with her when she was in college. All that is long gone now. Why did TRS not send the notice to me with to my address that is on my check? They didn't know when I called them. I called my bank...