Menu
Walmart
customer service contacts

Walmart
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

2173 complaints
738 resolved 1435 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Walmart. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 800 925 6278
(Customer Service)
11 6

Walmart website

What category is Walmart related to?

Walmart is related to the Retail Stores category.

What are the social media accounts of Walmart?

What is Walmart's Facebook?
Connect with Walmart via Facebook at Walmart
What is Walmart's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Walmart on YouTube at Walmart
What is Walmart's Instagram?
Check out Walmart's Instagram pictures and videos at Walmart
What is Walmart's LinkedIn?
See Walmart's portfolio on LinkedIn at Walmart

Overview of Walmart complaint handling

2173 Walmart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Employee Issue was posted on Jun 24, 2022. The latest complaint Pharmacy/hiring manager was resolved on Aug 23, 2021. Walmart has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 2173 reviews. Walmart has resolved 738 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Walmart?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Walmart Customer Service. Initial Walmart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Walmart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Walmart. Discuss the issues you have had with Walmart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Walmart’s complaints

L
10:00 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Walmart - Employee Issue

I made a purchase at 1549 Rte 9, Clifton Park, NY, Store #2844, on 22 June 2022. I utilized self-checkout. On my way out I did not show the receipt checker my receipt. I did this because I do not believe that she does her job correctly or efficiently. She takes the receipt and marks it with a highlighter without verifying any of the purchases. The lady who...

View 0 more photos
B
3:54 pm

Walmart - Customer service

I was at the Walmart in Darlington SC today 6/20/22 at approximately 2;30 in craft department. I asked two ladies if I could get someone to cut the material for me They responded that they would be with me in a moment. I went back to counter and waited and waited. They (both of them) finally came to counter and I showed the lady the vinyl tablecloth...

C
8:59 pm

Walmart - Walmart+

I would like someone to contact me in regard to a Walmart+ driver that just came to my house under the influence or not mentally stable. Absolutely unacceptable. I will not post the details here as I have already filled out some customer service email form that was lengthy. I am worried about the driver delivering goods to anyone else in the area. I will cancel my Walmart+ account and shop elsewhere if this is not resolved.