Having problems with Kohl's?

Kohl's Customer Service Contacts

1855 564 5705 (Kohls.com)
1866 887 8884 (Customer Service)
1855 564 5748 (Kohl's Charge)
1855 564 5751 (Yes2You Rewards)
+1 262 703 7000 (Head Office)
+1 877 342 4337 (Merchandise Departments)
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Fri1:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kohl's Customer Service. Initial Kohl's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kohl's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kohl's. Discuss the issues you have had with Kohl's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kohl's Complaints & Reviews

Kohl'sKohl’s App automatic payments for charge card

I used the kohl's app and set up to have $44.00 taken out of my bank account on February 19th.. they took out 3 separate payments of $44.00 so I called the # on the back of my credit card and spoke with someone who said it was my fault and I had scheduled it on the app to come out 3 different times on the same day which is ridiculous. I told them they took out $88.00 that I didn't authorize and they said it already posted and I needed to contact my bank and there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to someone at corporate and he told me to look online to get the # that he couldn't give it to me. I looked online and it said corporate headquarters so I called that # and they said the exact same thing that it was my fault and they wouldn't refund me the $88.00 and I said you are corporate and there is nothing you can do and he said he wasn't corporate he was customer service and I said this is the # on kohl's website saying it's corporate and so what is the # for corporate and he said he didn't know and I said you work for kohl's and don't know the # for the corporate office and he said he couldn't give it to me then I hung up. I have 3 kids to support and they took a total of $132 out of my personal bank account blaming me when I didn't use the app to schedule 3 separate payments on the same day that makes no sense so now I don't have grocery money for my family. They blamed me.. it's absolutely ridiculous! I have never heard of a company blaming the customer and flat out saying call your bank to deal with it it already posted and it's your fault!! I'm on a very tight budget and don't have money to feed my 3 kids now! I deleted the app off of my phone and will never use it again! I used to work for kohl's and loved kohl's but not anymore!! I will pay my card off and never use them again!!!

Kohl'sMy pillow product line

I would like to express my concern and disgust of the canceling of the My Pillow product line due to political bias and cancel culture reasoning. I think you may be surprised at the number of customers, Americans, who are going to cancel their future shopping with Kohl's because of this. In my opinion that was a decision like one made by a communistic Dictatorship not by freedom loving America. Extremely disappointed!

Kohl'sNot receiving items paid for

In december 2020, I ordered three pairs of pj on sale. I received one pair. Nothing since now no one can find my order, name or email address.

This information was copied from my wells fargo account:

Purchase authorized on 12/18 WWW.KOHLS.COM #[protected] oh s460354055075090 card 9836

Why is t that my account is blank when I have ordered blankets from there before that is valued at over $80.?

My email is [protected]@aol.com and my name is angelina de windt-smith.

KohlsCancelling my pillow products

I have been a Kohl's Customer for over 30 years and I also owned stock in the company, not anymore!! You cancelled Mike Lindell and his My Pillow Products and I'm cancelling you! You can keep your 30% and your Kohl's cash, I will stay on the side of God and Mr. Lindell and according to the results on the internet and elsewhere millions of people feel the same!!

• Da
            Dan Cerasale Feb 18, 2021

I couldn’t agree more. I always thought of Kohl’s as a family oriented friendly store. My wife and I were floored when we heard what they did and proceeded to cut up our Kohl’s cards, and then went on line and bought two pillows from Mike Lindell. Don’t know who’s making the decisions at Kohl’s but this is America, the land of free speech! Maybe Kohl’s should move they’re business to a third world country where this sort of thing is ok to do.

Kohl'sStay out of politics!

I just closed my account! My family and friends will no longer be shopping at Kohl's due to the fact that you are no longer selling MyPillows. I am NOT a Trump supporter, but do NOT agree with you canceling an item due to political reasons! We have shopped at your store for many years, but are disappointed with your choice to back censoring and bullying smaller businesses. You forget that 75 million people did not vote for the current administration. That is a lot of customers that will phase out shopping at your stores. Good luck staying the 2nd largest retail store...

• Da
              Darlarita Feb 03, 2021

I'm paying off my account this morning in the New Braunfels, Texas store! I was turned off when I heard about kohl's supporting a professed communist group like blm but the last straw was caving to the leftist and discontinuing sales of the my pillow products🔥Don't cave to these creatures who would burn your store down in a heartbeat. You should try to appeal to Americans not a bunch of thugs. I'll be closing my account after 20 years today. Lots of other places to shop.

Kohl'sdiscontinuing of My Pillow

I am very upset you are discontinuing MY Pillow just because he supported Donald Trump.

Also you support BLM :(
            As far as I am concerned if you cannot support all political parties then do NOT support any.

I will not support your company as long as you are biased. I have told several of my friends and family and they too will boycott your company.

Look forward to hearing from you to fix this problem.
            Oh and PS don't give me that crap low sales.

Jan 30, 2021

Kohl's — My pillow

How utterly gutless of Kohl's to stop selling My Pillow because of some anti American, cancel culture, clown!...

Kohl'sDropping my pillow products

I'm extremely upset to hear that you've decided to discontinue the mypella's products based on the owners political beliefs. I find this a very bad decision on your part. I've spent many thousands of dollars at Kohl's over the years and like the store very much. But because of this bad decision on your part I will no longer spend another dollar there. I'm sorry to have to say that. Please reconsider.

Kohl'sDiscontinued products

I have been a Kohl's card member for nearly 30 years. But I can assure you after I pay off my credit card I will be cutting it up. I am very disappointed that you discontinued your business with Mike Lindell, My Pillow company. If you were smart you would know to stay out of politics and keep your mouth shut and just sell products. Many others feel the same however won't tell you but stop shopping at your company. You should be ashamed.

Jackie Bonadio Jan 30, 2021

I agree with previous comments. Canceling the MyPillow products is only politically motivated. I think you do not know your customers. Kohl’s has always been the first place I go for most gifts and products for my family, but will be adding my displeasure to friends and family and encouraging them to not shop at Kohl’s until policies change. You are a retail place, not a political entity.

Kohl'sCancel Culture

You will see a dramatic decrease in purchases from me due to your cancellation of My Pillow and attempts to silence conservative voices.

I received an error saying my complaint doesn't have enough words in it to get recognized so here are some more!

No more Kohl's purchases for me! Or Wayfair, or Bed Bath and Beyond or any of company that thinks they can influence my purchase by canceling products due to political reasons. I will direct from the companies, eliminating the middle man and reducing your profits. Keep it up. You will fail.

Kohl’sNot carrying the Company My Pillow products!? Carrying marxist terrorist company BLM apparel!!??

I need to confirm the truth of this, before I cut up my Kohl's card and never set foot in a Kohl's store again - please respond if this rumor from "influence news" is accurate;

Corporate Kohl's is actually dropping carrying Mike Lindel's My Pillow product ??!!

And is it true Kohl's HAS BEEN CARRYING multiple apparel & products from the marxist terrorist organization BLM ??!!

If that is true-Does corporate Kohl's realize what they have done?! What Kohls has helped to fund all these months if it was and is carrying apparel from marxist terrorist organization BLM??!

Good God - I can't even believe this would be possible - is Kohl's anti Christian? Pro Satanic?
                    Please inform me of your associations.

• He
                        Helen Wolff Jan 28, 2021

I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE. If Kohl's has stopped carrying Mike Lindel's products, because of his support, then I guess that means that they don't want business from all customers who are Trump supporters. Is this True Kohl's ? Please respond so we know.

Kohl'sCancel Culture Policy

I do not agree with your decision to not sell My Pillow Products do to political differences. Mike Lindell's story is truly inspirational and he employs Americans! I will no longer shop at your stores due to your despicable cancel culture policy. Do you not realize you are on the wrong side of this issue. You are colluding with evil forces! Also, very anti American! Do you not believe in free speech?

• Mr
                          Mr. Helpful Jan 27, 2021

I've went out of my way to buy from Khol's because of this decision!!!

• Th
                          TheMechanic Jan 28, 2021

@Mr. Helpful Now that's just stupid. Why would discontinuing of one product actually encourage your shopping at any location. If that is actually the reason you did business it kohl's I just discontinued selling MyPillow but I do have a dead uncle in Nigeria who left me $3.5million in bullion gold I just need someone to send me $100k for import fees and I'll split the bullion with them

• Mr
                          Mr. Helpful Jan 28, 2021

@TheMechanic Because I'm glad they're not supporting the product.

• Th
                          TheMechanic Jan 27, 2021

I don't think the reason they decided to stop carrying MyPillow had anything to do with political allegiance. MyPillow is massively over-priced. I can buy 5 or more off-brand pillow for the same price. I'm not entirely impressed with Liddell story but that's not really for me to speak on.

Jan 27, 2021

Kohl's — Policy

I will no longer be shopping at your Levittown NY store since you decided to join the Cancel Culture and...

Kohl'sCancel culture

Please be advised that my family and I refuse to shop in any kohls store due to the fact that we feel that kohl's is bias and promotes cancel culture!!
                        I do not believe that people should be cancelled and their business destroyed just because they think and speak differently than you

When you promote this cancellation of one's life and business you are participating in the evil that becomes communism. I cannot be a part of anyone who believes in this, so I will remove myself from your business and no longer buy any of your products. I will also encourage all of my extended family as well as my friends to do the same.

I do hope that the largest part of the country abandons you for this horrific evil policy!!!

Kohl'sCancel culture / Mike Lindell

I have deleted your app and will no longer be shopping at Kohl's due to the recent cancelling of Mike Lindell's products. This is shameful and disgusting. I have shopped here so much over the years but that is coming to an end. There is no way I will support these actions, and know so many people who are following suit. I wonder how loosing business from 80 million AMERICANS will hurt your bottom line? See ya!

Kohl'sCancel Culture Communism

Kohl's fell for the Cancel Culture of the China Joe's dictatorship of Communism. They are a disgrace. They had the audacity of withdrawing all of MyPillow's product line from their stores, just bc they have political differences. Well, guess what, Kohl's, I will no longer shop at your store. Just who do you think you are dictating who I am allowed to do business with? Mike Lindell CEO of MyPillow is an example of an extraordinary person with Christian values. Something you know nothing about. I heard Kohl's is having financial difficulties and is closing lots of stores anyway. Now somehow you think by getting your name out in the media is going to increase sales? Guess again! I'd rather shop at Walmart bc they have better prices than you do, better values, and do not try to silence me just bc I disagree with you. I hope you go out of business! What goes around, comes around.

Kohl'sMy pillow

You have pulled a product off your shelves due to cancel culture. You are clearly racist and politically bias! Trust me, you have lost me, my family and a lot of conservatives because of your steadfast policy of cancel culture that follows the narrow - minded views of your weak minded allies. I have shopped here and my family has as well, but trust that you have put your foot in your mouth by trying to ruin a man's business by pulling his products off your shelves. I hope your stores are the next to be looted and burned to the ground!

Jan 26, 2021

Kohl's — Payments not applied.

I made several payments on line in the space of one month. After each one I received confirmation. However...

Jan 24, 2021

Kohl's — Credit card and my debit charged for same charge

I opened a credit card for Kohl's on October 11 2020. The cashier also asked for my debit card. I...

Kohl'sCensoring Conservatives

It was brought to my attention that Kohls department store will no longer be carrying Mike Lindells' My Pillow products as he is a conservative and a Trump supporter. Kohls was founded by an immigrant from Poland who came to the USA for a better life and followed the LEGAL process to do so. Now this company has the audacity to cancel culture someone who has a different ideology than theirs. I will never shop at Kohls again. Not because they have proven to be bleeding liberals, but because they choose to be a part of the dangerous cancel culture environment we find ourselves in. They should have followed the CEO of GOYA's lead and supported both sides.

Susie Murphy
                                Proud Patriot
                                [protected]@aol.com

• Di
                                    Diane Boatwright Jan 25, 2021

I totally agree and will not spend any more money at Kohls nor will my family or friends. Your choosing to cancel products because of a political view is disrespecting the choice of the consumer. So disappointed in your company.