Menu
Taco Bell
reviews

Taco Bell
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 11 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Taco Bell has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Taco Bell. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
G
5:31 pm EST

Taco Bell Poor customer service and product

Tried taco fell again after two months. I was with my daughter and we were both pissed at the service and quality. They need an adult controlling the childish behavior behind the counter. They handed me my drinks dripping with soda and she kinda laughed and half heartedly apologized. I had to ask for napkins to clean up the mess. Young female with long brown hair possibly braces. The food was completely soggy and soaking through the paper containers. This taco bell is a complete ⅞joke and have attempted to speak to someone above shift supervisor but I have never received a call back. Complete disrespect and waste of money. Do not eat here unless you like to throw your money away. I took pictures and will forward them with my complaint to all the available emails addresses I can find for corporate.

Update by Gabe SF

O
7:10 am EDT

Taco Bell Disappointed with Recent Experiences at Taco Bell: A Review

Taco Bell has been my go-to fast food joint for years now. I used to eat there almost every day for weeks on end. However, I've been pretty disappointed with my recent experiences and have decided to take a break from Taco Bell for a while.

I understand that a lot of stores are short-staffed these days, but it's frustrating when you have the option to order online and pick up in-store, only to show up and find the lobby closed. Then, you're forced to wait in a long line in the drive-thru, which can take forever. By the time you finally get your food, it's usually cold and unappetizing.

Today, I ordered online for in-store pickup at 11:30am. I received a notification that my order was ready at 11am, but I was in the middle of something at work and couldn't leave right away. When I finally got to the store, the lobby was closed - no surprise there. So, I had to wait in the drive-thru line to get my food. When I finally got back to work and opened my food, it was ice cold. They had made it 30 minutes before they were supposed to, so it had been sitting around for a while.

I'm just so disappointed with the quality of the food lately. They keep making mistakes, like forgetting to include the nacho cheese for my nacho fries. And when I do get my food, it's often cold and unappetizing. I don't want to waste my money on food that's not made right and doesn't taste good. So, I'll be taking a break from Taco Bell for a while.

F
5:56 am EDT

Taco Bell Disappointing Experience at Taco Bell: Bad Food and Poor Service

So, I went to this Taco Bell joint yesterday, it was just around the corner from my place. I've never been there before, but I thought I'd give it a try. When I walked in, this young dude said something to me, but I couldn't really hear him over all the noise. After repeating himself a few times, I finally figured out that he wanted me to use the kiosk to order my food. I had no idea what the rules were, so I just followed his lead.

I placed my order and then stood off to the side, waiting for my food. The same young guy mumbled something else to me, but again, I couldn't really hear him. After a few more tries, I finally understood that my food would be ready in just a few minutes. I looked over at the food prep area and saw two gals working on my order. They seemed to know what they were doing, so I felt pretty good about my decision to try this place out.

When I got my food and took it home, I started eating it right away. But about halfway through, I noticed something off about the taste. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it definitely wasn't right. I stopped eating and tried to figure out what was going on. It was then that I realized that something in my food had gone bad. I couldn't identify what it was, but I knew I couldn't eat any more of it.

Honestly, I should have known better than to go to a fast food joint like Taco Bell. Lately, it seems like every time I try to get takeout, I end up with bad food. It's really frustrating, because getting takeout used to be something that I really enjoyed. But nowadays, it seems like the food industry has lost its touch. It's a shame, because if things keep going this way, I'm afraid that more and more places will end up closing their doors for good.

C
4:53 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Taco Bell Online Ordering Fail: A Frustrating Experience from Start to Finish

Ordered some grub from Taco Bell on a chill Saturday evening at 5pm. Tried to place my order online, but ran into some issues right off the bat. First, the pickup spot according to my zip code was all the way in Oregon. I'm in Pennsylvania, so that's a no-go. Second, after I found the closest store to me and picked out my food, I couldn't check out. Every time I tried, I got hit with a "Oops, checkout is down try again later" message. I tried for over an hour, but no dice. So, I decided to hit up the Taco Bell at 909 Second Street Pike in Richboro, PA and order in person. They've got these fancy touch screen order computers that let you pick out your food and send it in to the kitchen. I got through the order, accepted the price, but when I tried to submit it, nada. It just wouldn't work. I tried a few more times, but eventually gave up in frustration. I went up to the counter and ordered my food the old-fashioned way - by talking to a human. But when I got my order, the price was different from what the computer said it would be. I asked the guy behind the counter why, but he just shrugged his shoulders. I waited a few minutes and then got my food. But when I got home, the soft taco supreme was ice cold. Not just cold, but ice cold. This is the last time I'm spending my hard-earned cash at Taco Bell. They're done, finished, off my list. They should be ashamed of the service they're providing.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Discrimination and Harassment at Taco Bell on Round Lake Blvd NW: A Review

Taco Bell on Round Lake Blvd NW is not a good place to go if you're a person of color. They don't keep things clean and their management is not good. They don't seem to care about COVID safety either. I felt like I was being treated like dirt when I went there. It's especially bad for young black workers who are more likely to be harassed at work. The people in charge don't seem to care about their rights. It's important to make sure that everyone has a safe workplace free from discrimination and harassment. Unfortunately, that's not the case at this Taco Bell. The workers there have been subjected to sexual harassment and other forms of mistreatment. It's really sad that they have to put up with that kind of behavior. It's not right and it's not fair. I hope that something can be done to make things better for them.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Disappointing Experience at Taco Bell in North Logan, Utah: Rude Employee and No Senior Discount

I went to Taco Bell in North Logan Utah and had a not so great experience. I usually like going there and don't have many problems, but this time was different. I asked for a senior discount and the drive thru cashier was pretty rude about it. She said they don't have that and they don't even give military discounts. I told her I've been getting the senior discount for years and she said they only have a senior drink, not a discount. She said she would talk to her supervisor but didn't give me a discount or even comment on it when she handed me the receipt.

To make matters worse, she tipped over my drink and didn't give me any straws, napkins, or a fork. She even tipped her finger to someone else over her shoulder and said "give her the food". It was the worst employee I've ever come across at any Taco Bell I've been to. I think she needs to learn how to be in the service industry or find a different job. Maybe she was having a bad day, but that's no excuse to treat customers poorly.

Despite this bad experience, I still like Taco Bell and will probably go back eventually. I understand that mistakes happen and sometimes employees have bad days. I just hope that next time I go, I won't have to deal with that same employee. Overall, I think Taco Bell is a good place to go for fast food and I recommend it to others. Just be prepared for the occasional mistake or rude employee.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Disappointing Service and Missing Items at Taco Bell in Grand Ledge, Michigan

I went to the Taco Bell in Grand Ledge, Michigan for lunch on a weekday and I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with the service. I placed my order for pickup, but when I got there, it seemed like nobody even noticed me waiting at the counter. I had to wait for what felt like forever for someone to come and take my order.

To make matters worse, I didn't receive everything I ordered. I was supposed to get a box, but instead I got a bag. And to top it off, I didn't get any crisps, sauce packets, napkins, or even a straw! I also didn't get a receipt, which meant I couldn't enter the code number for the comment site and potentially win some money.

The taco I ordered was okay, but it didn't look very full. And the burrito I ordered had hardly any meat in it - maybe just a tablespoon's worth. I did get my soft drink, but I had to ask for the missing items.

I tried to leave a comment on the central site for customer feedback, but I never received a reply. It's frustrating that they don't seem to care about their customers' experiences.

On the bright side, the new app system does offer some menu items and prices that you can't get otherwise. But you can only access them through the phone app, computer, or in-lobby kiosk. You can't order them at the counter.

Overall, I would say that you should be careful when ordering from Taco Bell's current system. Make sure you check your order for completeness and quality, and try to get personal attention if something seems off.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Terrible Experience at Taco Bell: Lack of Management and Discrimination

Taco Bell is not a good place to eat at all. I went to the one in South West Florida, specifically in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral area, and it was a terrible experience. The stores are run by Mexicans who only cater to their own kind. They treat Americans like garbage while giving everything to their own people. It's really sad to see this happening, and it's no wonder that the stores are not very busy. Corporate doesn't seem to care about this, as long as they're making money. It's a shame that they don't care about the quality of their food or the treatment of their customers.

I haven't been to a Taco Bell in over a year because of the lack of management and the fact that they don't hire Americans. However, I decided to give them another chance this past weekend. Unfortunately, nothing has changed. The food was terrible and the service was even worse. This visit confirmed that I will never give Taco Bell any more of my money. There are way too many other places to eat that are much better.

One of those places is Tijuana Flats. It's a much better place than Taco Bell, and the food is actually good. The best part is that Americans work there and they actually care about their customers. They provide great service and you get your money's worth. I highly recommend Tijuana Flats over Taco Bell any day.

If I could give Taco Bell no stars, I would. It's the worst place to eat, and I will never go back. They need to make some serious changes if they want to stay in business. They need to hire Americans who care about the company and the customers. Until then, I will stick with Tijuana Flats.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Terrible Customer Service at Taco Bell in Borger, Texas: Rude Staff and Repeated Mistakes with Orders

Taco Bell in Borger, Texas has some serious issues with customer service. As regular customers who often visit after 11:00 PM, we have had multiple negative experiences with the staff. Every time we have made a complaint about something being wrong with our food, the employees have been extremely rude and disrespectful. It seems like they don't care about making their customers happy or providing quality service.

One of the biggest problems we have encountered is with our order of bean and cheese burritos. We always request no red sauce due to our son's allergic reaction, but every time we receive our order, it has red sauce on it. When we complain about this, the staff acts like we are being unreasonable and difficult. We don't understand why it's so hard for them to make our order correctly, especially when it's a matter of our son's health.

To make matters worse, one of the employees, a guy named James, has been extremely disrespectful to us. He called my husband a fat $#*! over the intercom, and even though we have made complaints about his behavior, he still has a job there. We have heard from other customers that they have also had issues with James being rude and disrespectful, so it's not just us.

Overall, the crew at Taco Bell in Borger, Texas really sucks. We don't know what to do about the situation, especially when the staff is so ugly towards us for making complaints. We don't even feel like giving them one star because they don't deserve it at all. We wish there was something we could do to improve the situation, but it seems like the staff just doesn't care.

We do have some evidence of our negative experiences, including pictures of our burrito with red sauce and my husband's chalupa with sour cream (even though he requested no sour cream). Unfortunately, we threw away the receipt, but two employees, James and Makayla, were working when we made our purchase and they know us and our orders well.

In conclusion, we would not recommend visiting Taco Bell in Borger, Texas if you are looking for good customer service. The staff is rude, disrespectful, and seems to have no interest in making their customers happy. We hope that our experience can help others avoid similar negative experiences.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Taco Bell Breakfast Review: Delicious Food, Disorganized Staff, Inadequate Packaging

I was on the hunt for a new breakfast spot to replace my usual McDonald's routine, which always left me feeling sluggish and bloated. That's when I stumbled upon Taco Bell's breakfast menu and decided to give it a try.

The first time I tried to order, I had a bit of trouble getting through to pay. But I figured it was just a fluke and decided to give it another shot. The second time around, I encountered some issues with the website. It was so confusing that I ended up missing the 11AM deadline and wasn't even able to place my order. Talk about frustrating!

Despite these initial setbacks, I was determined to try out Taco Bell's breakfast offerings. And let me tell you, the food did not disappoint - if you can manage to get your hands on it, that is.

I decided to customize my breakfast bowl online, and while the food itself was delicious, I was disappointed by the disorganization of the staff and the crumpled-up, overstuffed bag they handed me. I'm not asking for excessive plastic packaging like McDonald's, but come on - it looked like they just threw everything together haphazardly.

Once I got home and dug in, though, I was pleasantly surprised. The eggs were fluffy and moist, the sausage was incredible, and the cheese was amazing. Overall, the food was even better than what I've had at Denny's.

One thing that struck me as odd, though, was the discrepancy between the size of my two breakfast orders. The first one, which had extra potatoes for just a few cents more, came in a large container and was a generous portion size. But the second breakfast I ordered was crammed into a tiny little bowl, and there's no way it had the same amount of eggs, cheese, and other toppings - even though the price was the same.

On the plus side, the donut holes were absolutely amazing. And the hash browns were a major improvement over McDonald's - they weren't greasy at all and had a much better flavor.

Overall, I'd highly recommend giving Taco Bell's breakfast menu a try. If you go for the breakfast bowl, make sure to add extra potatoes and all the cheeses they have available. Just be prepared to sift through a crumpled-up bag before you can dig in.

In my experience, this is hands-down the best value for an on-the-go breakfast. It's much better than Denny's and infinitely better than McDonald's. Plus, it kept me full and energized throughout the day - no more post-breakfast slump for me!

It's just a shame that the staff seemed so incompetent when it came to looking up my order, and that the packaging was so inadequate. But if you can overlook those minor issues, Taco Bell's breakfast is definitely worth a try.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell Taco Bell Gold PS4 Giveaway Scam: Invalid Code and Rude Customer Service

So, we don't have a Taco Bell close by, but we finally made the 1-hour drive to town to get some grub. We stopped at one of the many local Taco Bell's and I decided to purchase the Volcano Box to get an entry into the Gold PS4 giveaway. The food was alright, but it was a bit skimpy and overpriced. After several stops, shopping, and a doctor's appointment, we finally headed home with our box.

The next day, we decided to text our code as required, but we got a shock. After inputting the code, we immediately got a response to verify our age was over 18, and we replied yes. But then, we quickly received the following message: "Looks like the code you entered is not valid or has already been used. Check code and try again. Msg&Date Rates may apply. Send STOP to end, send HELP for help." What the heck? I just entered my code, and it's not valid and/or has already been used. I'm so confused!

I've contacted Taco Bell numerous times, but all I keep getting in return is how my code is randomly chosen every 10 minutes for someone to win the PS4. But doesn't a person have to have a valid code to even enter? Yes, but they can't get past the part that my code was not valid and refused to send me another and/or enter me into the drawing. Now, I realize they probably get a lot of scammers, but I have kept the proof on my phone and email contact, and Taco Bell is a scam!

I will never pay extra again to play a fast food restaurant game, regardless of the name, and I hope others will think twice, report these kinds of fraud scams, or employees who rip off customers by using codes and letting others know of these fake wins. I am not 20 or 17 to scam, and I'm shocked by the rude attitude of Taco Bell employees at their website contact to work to resolve my issue. They show no consideration or concern for any of the paying public and wish to ignore any problems.

If anyone would like the completed transcript or copy of phone records to verify this scam, it is readily available if I can figure out how to post it. Otherwise, I will be posting everywhere so others can or will speak out against these games.

Taco Bell In-depth Review

Menu Variety and Quality:

Taco Bell offers a wide range of menu items, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and more. The menu caters to various tastes and preferences, with options for both meat lovers and vegetarians. The quality of ingredients used in the food is commendable, with fresh and flavorful ingredients that enhance the overall taste.

Pricing and Value for Money:

Taco Bell's menu items are affordable, providing great value for money. When compared to competitors' prices, Taco Bell often offers more budget-friendly options without compromising on taste or portion sizes. Customers can enjoy satisfying meals without breaking the bank.

Customer Service:

The staff at Taco Bell is efficient and friendly, ensuring a pleasant dining experience. The service is quick, with minimal waiting time at the restaurant. Orders are accurately prepared, and the staff is willing to accommodate special requests, making customers feel valued and satisfied.

Ambiance and Cleanliness:

Taco Bell locations have a vibrant and inviting atmosphere, with modern decor that adds to the dining experience. The dining areas, restrooms, and food preparation areas are kept clean and well-maintained. Comfortable seating options are available, allowing customers to enjoy their meals in a relaxed setting.

Drive-Thru Experience:

The drive-thru service at Taco Bell is fast and efficient, ensuring minimal wait times. Orders are accurately taken and packaged, reducing the chances of any errors. Taco Bell also offers digital ordering options and a user-friendly mobile app, providing convenience and a seamless experience for customers on the go.

Delivery and Takeout Options:

Taco Bell offers reliable delivery services, ensuring that customers can enjoy their favorite meals from the comfort of their homes. The packaging quality for takeout orders is good, ensuring that the food remains fresh and intact during transit. The online ordering and pickup process is user-friendly, making it easy for customers to place their orders and collect them hassle-free.

Health and Nutrition:

Taco Bell provides transparency in nutritional information for its menu items, allowing customers to make informed choices. The menu offers options for healthier choices, including vegetarian and low-calorie options. Taco Bell also emphasizes the use of fresh ingredients and makes efforts towards sustainability, promoting a healthier and more environmentally friendly dining experience.

Innovation and Special Offers:

Taco Bell regularly introduces new menu items and limited-time promotions, keeping the dining experience exciting and fresh. The menu offerings are unique and creative, offering customers a variety of flavors and combinations. Taco Bell also offers loyalty programs and special discounts for customers, rewarding their loyalty and making the dining experience even more enjoyable.

Community Involvement and Social Responsibility:

Taco Bell actively participates in local communities and charitable initiatives, demonstrating their commitment to making a positive impact. They also prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility, taking steps to reduce their carbon footprint. Taco Bell supports diverse and inclusive causes, promoting equality and inclusivity in their operations.

Overall Dining Experience:

Taco Bell provides an overall satisfying dining experience. The taste and experience offered by Taco Bell are comparable to other fast-food chains, if not better. The affordability, variety, and quality of the menu items make Taco Bell a popular choice among customers. Personal recommendations include trying their signature tacos and burritos, as well as exploring their vegetarian options for a delicious and satisfying meal.

Taco Bell Customer Reviews Overview

Taco Bell is a popular fast-food chain that has been serving Mexican-inspired cuisine since 1962. The restaurant is known for its affordable prices, quick service, and delicious menu items. Taco Bell has received numerous positive reviews from customers who appreciate the quality of the food and the convenience of the restaurant.

One of the most significant advantages of Taco Bell is its extensive menu, which includes a variety of tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and other Mexican-inspired dishes. Customers can choose from a range of ingredients, including beef, chicken, beans, and vegetables, to create their perfect meal. The restaurant also offers a variety of sides, such as nachos, fries, and cinnamon twists, as well as drinks and desserts.

Another positive aspect of Taco Bell is its affordability. The restaurant offers a range of value menu items, making it an excellent choice for budget-conscious customers. Many reviewers have praised Taco Bell for its low prices and generous portions, making it an ideal option for families and groups.

Taco Bell is also known for its quick service and convenient locations. Many customers appreciate the ability to order their food quickly and easily, either in-store or through the restaurant's mobile app. The restaurant also offers drive-thru service, making it easy for customers to grab a quick meal on the go.

Overall, Taco Bell has received positive reviews from customers who appreciate the quality of the food, the affordability of the menu, and the convenience of the restaurant. Whether you're looking for a quick lunch or a late-night snack, Taco Bell is an excellent choice for Mexican-inspired cuisine.

Taco Bell contacts