Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews

Dec 21, 2020

Taco Bell — Food service

I purchased one pinto & cheese, 1 taco, and 1 package of cinnamon twists. When I received my order...

Taco BellManagement

The food is great when fixed properly. BUT, the management is horrible. The manager is a very mean and cruel. Her best friend and team leader makes everyone she can cry and embarrassed the employees in front of customers. I tried to file a complaint, but of course nothing was ever done about it. So Christy and Gina at Mt zion, Decatur IL. Taco bell your horrible people

Dec 19, 2020

Taco Bell — Lettuce was sour and very rude

My caregiver took me to taco bell I ored and my staff ordered my hard taco was sour her order she. Had a...

Taco BellItems removed from menu

First you stopped making the Enchirito now you quite making the Mexican Pizza.
    My favorite thing at Taco Bell was the Enchirito. (Discontinued)
    So I adjusted.
    Mexican Pizza was my next favorite and what happens????
    What is going on with you guys?
    Why are you getting rid of some of your best stuff?
    The only other thing I like a lot is the Taco Supreme, are you going to end that too?
    Is the Enchirito and Mexican Pizza ever coming back.
    I liked Taco Bell but it's changing to much.
    Stop before you lose all your fans.
    Bring back the good stuff.

Taco BellFood quality is not even OK it is awful since moving from old place to new place on Sam Nunn Blvd in Perry Ga

I have been there 2 times since the move to new building. Not only has some corporate genius decided to cut the items I eat at least 2 times weekly but they have been unable to fix what I want . The service is awful along with attitude. I just settled for regular crunchy tacos and went straight home with them 2 miles away and my shells were first of all broke in 3 pieces before I got them out of the paper. I know I did not break because there was no crunch to them. Shells were actually mushy. I want nothing from you but just want you aware of this and I will never go there again. The worst and only bad Taco Bell I have ever been to. So sad.

Taco BellElimination of menu items

Whomever made the decision to eliminate the Mexican pizza, tostada, green sauce have made a bad decision. These items were staples for our family members. And the items added have not replaced these items but just added things we would never order. The Taco Bell near us has gone down in service and cleanliness over the years but we would still go and get our favorite items plus more. Please bring them back. Our whole family commented at Thanksgiving that we would probably never have a reason to go back to another Taco Bell.

Taco BellMexican pizzas being eliminated from menu

Taco Bell: I have been getting Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell since 1988. Imagine my heartbreak when I went to TB today and found out Mexican pizzas have been eliminated from the menu!! 32 years I have been eating Mexican pizzas!!! They are my favorite!!! Please bring them back!!! Surely they were a top seller! If the grocery store stopped selling flour, beef, tomatoes or beans, it would be a big deal. So are Mexican pizzas!!! Please bring them back!!!

Dawn

Taco BellDiscontinued product

Very disappointed the Pico has been discontinued. One of the best things on the menu. I would order fresco just to have the pico until I was told one day I could add the pico and get separately! Game changer. I would actually go to Taco Bell
            Over chipotle just for pico. Taco Bell's s so much better!!!

Now Taco Bell is back to just basic for the occasional midnight run food.

Bring back the Pico!

Dec 05, 2020

Taco Bell — Service

After placing my order and paying for it I was asked to pull around and wait for my order (which was over...

Nov 30, 2020

Taco Bell — Online order

I made an online order on 12/17/20 and never received it. I went to pickup my order and was told the store...

Nov 24, 2020

Taco Bell — Rude employee and incorrect order

I ordered 6 tacos and one drink. I specified diet pepsi with light ice. She said diet pepsi? I replied ye...

Milford
              Nov 20, 2020

Taco Bell — Service

On November 19 approx 11:30 I placed a pick up order on the Taco Bell website. My order was approx $40.00 on...

Taco BellGetting rid of items on your menu

When you have changed the taste of the meat I was able to deal with it. BUT Now thanking away the best items you have. Taking the tostadas and the Mexican Pizza is the most stupidest thing you can do. Many people along with me are no longer going to TacoBell. We will go to DellTaco instead. Some people can not have meat and a tostada was the best thing to have.

Nov 12, 2020

Taco Bell — Service

I had just came thru the drive thru and came back in after getting order to use the restroom and was told...

Taco BellGrande double stacker and $1 menu

How do you get a Grande Stacker that looks like the one in your advertisement? Tried the Grande Stacker Box at 2 different locations and it was mostly the flour tortilla. There was hardly enough filling in it. Looked nothing like your ad photo. Had to open it out and spread the filling around to cover the tortilla so at least we had something to taste other than just tortilla. Also you don't even have any type of a taco on the value menu. You took off the $1 Nacho Crunch Double Stacked Taco which was wonderful. Actually would rather get that then the Grande Stacker.

Oct 18, 2020

Taco Bell — Toxic environment!!! Look before you leap!

Worked here a little while at 24705 West 12 Mile Road Southfield, MI 48034 location and ended up going back...

Taco BellBad food

I ordered to beef burrito supremes and cinnamon sticks, I got the bag that had the sealed for you sticker but no cinnamon sticks. I drove 1/2 mile to my home and immediately sat down to eat COLD burritos and not even close to beef in it.

I find this Taco Bell on Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville, Tn is notorious for this never get it right. My calls have apparently fallen on deaf ears. Once again you all have ripped me off. Dont worry it wont happen again trust me.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 26, 2020

Hi Greg!

I have read your note about the quality of your order from Taco Bell. I'm sure that the burritos were hot when you received them, but a half hour in an air conditioned car is a long time for any burrito to stay hot!

I hope this clears things up!

• Gr
                      Greg Wood Sep 26, 2020

@Quannell Johnson It wasnt A/C on it is nice here. Not a half hour either 1/2 mile. They were ice cold in the middle but thats ok

• Quannell Johnson Sep 26, 2020

@Greg Wood Oh, that's a relief. Most people don't like cold burritos. Why would you create a complaint if you like cold burritos? I don't understand.

Sep 08, 2020

Taco Bell — Their service and the fact that two nights in a row I have gone through the drive thru and was told they were out of food.

I have gone to Taco bell in Potosi Mo. 2 nights in a row and was told they were out of food. For an...

Potosi
                    Aug 29, 2020

Taco Bell — Taco supreme

I just left taco bell. I bought some taco supreme. When i got home to eat my food i notice everything wa...

Taco BellTostadas, 7-layer burritos

I take my kids to Mexican because I know we can get good vegetarian protein ( we eat meat, but I don't allow poor quality meet, therefore we don't order meat at fast food). I don't do burgers or Chick fillet. Today If I could have backed out of the line, I would have. The person taking my order took pity on us and suggested a veggie Gordita. So tastily, but WAY too many carbs. I won't grace another Taco Bell line unless extreme measures demand it. I will go to Dell Taco until you sell tostadas. We have been regular customers. I have a lot of vegetarian friends who also are incensed at the loss of a few great veggie items at fast food. I just can't come back. Tostadas are all I'm willing to eat at taco bell. In So Call I can just as well go to Del Taco. And so I shall.