Menu
Domino's Pizza
reviews & complaints

Domino's Pizza
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1332 complaints
132 resolved 1200 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Domino's Pizza. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
N
5:31 pm

Domino's Pizza - Problem

We'll keep your cart ready for you! Order any time today.

COUPONS

For Delivery Orders Only: Any 2 or more for $6.99 each; Choose from: Medium 2-Topping Pizzas, Breads, Salads, Chicken, Sandwiches, Pastas or Desserts. ADD ANOTHER ITEM TO THIS COUPON

REMOVE Chicken Alfredo BreadBowl Pasta

690 Calories / 1/2 bread bowl $15.98

Quantity: 2 Edit: Chicken Alfredo BreadBowl Pasta

8-piece Plain Wings Blue Cheese $8.99

Quantity: 1 Edit: 8-Piece Plain Wings

Small (10") Hand Tossed Pizza

410 Calories / 2 slices (1/3 of pizza)

$9.99 Small (10") Hand Tossed Pizza

Quantity: 1 Edit: Small (10") Hand Tossed Pizza

Subtotal: $34.96 You saved: $2.00!

Customer Information

Delivery Time: Approximately 26-36 minutes

Order Details

Order #: 924783

Date: 06/25/2022 6:42 PM

The following order is being delivered hot and fresh to your door:

Quantity Description Amount

Desired outcome: Refund difference

A
8:10 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered two large pizzas today and they were due to be ready at 7:48. I get there a little after that time and my pizza looked old and dry the crust was broken but I wasn’t going to press that. I took my pizzas back and asked if they were premade because they look old and dry and why do they look like that. And Tom Sullivan said they weren’t premade he...

3:09 am

Domino's Pizza - 4th time

I have been declined from this Dominos 4 times now, their hours are 1 AM here in Carson City, NV. I placed an order 5 minutes later they canceled it now I have to wait for my money back? All I got for this was "Sorry I tried calling you we closed at 11:00*

I used to order so much from you guys now every time I'm turned down.

Date: 6/11/2022 11:43pm

Desired outcome: Update the store's hours for starters! Every time I try to order a pizza this is what I get.

7:26 pm

Domino's Pizza - dominos pizza

ordered carryout 3 topping pizza las vegas location on blue diamond road. The pizza was soggy with almost no cheese. I sent an e mail complaint on June 9 2022. Got no response. I WILL NEVER ORDER A DOMINOS PIZZA AGAIN. You are rip offs and offensive for never responding to my complaint. I will order from other pizza stores and send all my followers this info. You should be ashamed after all the advertising to treat a customer in this way.

Desired outcome: should have been refunded twice the amount I spent. I kept the uneaten pieces for days to return and got no response. I ended up throwing the pizza away. My name is Joe Ferris address is 9317 Ruby Arrow Court Unit 101 Las Vegas Nevada 89178

B
10:58 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My family of 5 ordered sandwiches for dinner, 2 of them being chicken Parmesan. We start to eat and both of the chicken Parmesan have little to no meat ….. I’m not kidding, I should’ve taken a picture because one sandwich had 3 bite size pieces on the ENTIRE sandwich. My daughter calls to see if they will credit us back for these expensive grilled cheese...

8:27 pm

Domino's Pizza - Delivery

Ordered pizza came piled together on one side of box, called location ordered from and received second pizza mangled in box second time.

Called and spoke with manager , offered to make a third pizza and speak with delivery driver .

I will NOT order from Dominos ever again if this is the quality and training you provide to your franchise owners and employees !

Desired outcome: Retrain your location how to serve pizza

View 0 more photos
5:55 pm

Domino's Pizza - Chicken alfredo

I ordered from Dominos on 5/18/2022 Store#3820. I ordered two Chicken Alfredo plus Brownies which costs now $32.00. When I got the Chicken Alfredo both had one small layer of noodles and Zero chicken in it.

The manager's excuse was, I guess the person who made it just forgot the chicken...

Not only was the price that went up ridiculous but getting food that isn't even complete and a manager who truly doesn't care about the customer is beyond terrible.

Desired outcome: An apology, Two chicken Alfredo's made the correct way exactly as asked and how it is suppose to be...with chicken, hence Chicken Alfredo

Domino's Pizza - Store # 5586

I ordered on 5/8/2022 and it was never delivered. I had to pick my order up myself. The employees had no explanation whatsoever. This is not the first time this has happened. I’ve also waited long periods of time for deliveries. At least have the decency to call the customer to let them know something. I loyally order many times throughout the month, as does the rest of my family in my household. Buying customers expect better from one of our favorite places.

Desired outcome: Money back or next order is free

K
11:22 pm

Domino's Pizza - Philly cheesesteaks pizza

We ordered the Philly cheesesteak pizza and we have ordered this pizza so many times that we know every single ingredient that supposed to be on it and trust me when I tell you red sauce is not one of the ingredients. They also burnt another pizza that we ordered. Aransas Pass Texas Domino’s Pizza is where we store number 8047.

How can we get a coupon for a replacement pizza or how can I make this right?

Desired outcome: How can we get a coupon for a replacement pizza or how can I make this right?

S
11:07 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

RE: LOCAL DOMINOS 2317 SW 336th St Federal Way, WA 98023 APRIL 2022 your local dominos took $$$ for my online orders three (3) times consecutively since april, 2022. these orders amounted to over $450 which dominos failed to deliver, and only on the 3rd (last) failed order did the store staff bother to notify me. it's a shame because the quality of...

R
6:44 pm

Domino's Pizza - Pizza and buffalo wings

I went to dominos for a pizza and Buffalo wings when I ordered I let the cashier know to I wanted my wings well done and my pizza with sauce cause the last time I ordered my pizza was dry and this time it was the same results dry pizza with hardly no sauce and wings where not well done. So when I came home and looked at my order I was unhappy I had to put the wings in my oven and bake them some more. To be honest I did not eat the wings cause I was not satisfied

Desired outcome: I feel like my money was wasted on food that I did not eat only 2 slices of the pizza was half way eaten

H
5:58 pm

Domino's Pizza - Rude and disrespectful employee

Ordered from domino’s last week (boneless wings and Alfredo pasta) left on the porch no knock or doorbell ring food was ice cold. Called domino’s about the issue and had a employee screaming in the background by the name of Adam saying it’s not our fault you didn’t go get your food and no can’t nothing be done you got what you paid for. Rude and disrespectful towards customers after they spend their money is not good customer service and a person like that should not rep nobody business.

Desired outcome: Dealt with ASAP

S
2:39 pm

Domino's Pizza - Free Pizza Redemption

I had a free pizza available on my account but when I tried to redeem it I was told i needed to enter a code that would be sent to my email but the email was never sent. I honestly would just like to redeem what I earned or I'm not going to order from Dominos anymore. Its bull that I buy from you guys that much then when I want to redeem a reward I am unable to.

Desired outcome: I just want my free pizza

Domino's Pizza - Product and service

I ordered from Dominos number 639 I asked for no jalapeños. And it was a delivery this is not the first time I have had to go pick up my order. But on January 27, 2022 I waited over an hour for delivery then went to the store to get it they had my breads and pasta ready but not the philly, Philly, also put on the order no mushrooms on sandwish.it had mushrooms. There was 6 people working or they should have been working they went to the back.the phone rang for 10 minutes they were not that busy yet Noone answered the phone they were more interested in taking in the back my husband had surgery on his tongue and they put jalapeños i. His. Bread I put none.i order from that store alot and I don't think I will be going back this store is in really bad shape they don't understand that the phone calls are part of their job but most of them were not doing anything I seen one person really working. Please address this store I Love Dominos very much and really am upset with the attitudes of whatever they are not there to work they are there to talk. Thank you for the wonderful food but this store is awful bad really bad they need to be managed learn to work.

7:34 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Saturday Jan 22 at 4:03 I placed an order to be delivered to my house. The shift manager Ryan took my order. At 4:13 it was put in oven and removed at 4:34 according to the tracker on line. So from 4:34 until 5:08 it said it was being checked by Ryan. I called the store at 5:08 and was told it just left, , , , , Now I did not get my pizza until 5:46...

L
7:26 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was disappointed to see that we did not receive (in our picked up order) today, no icing for the paid for extra 2? For the 2 cinnamon twists, and a garlic twist rather than a cinnamon twist, and no marinara for our cheesy bread and no blue cheese dip for my wings. Just thought I would let you know about this. We did pay for each of these items and did not...

9:43 am

Domino's Pizza - Failure to deliver after we paid for the pizzas and we had to pick them up outselves.

On Jan 3, we ordered 4 pizzas from the Dominos store in Davie, Florida on Broward and we paid for delivery. An hour and half later, the order still hadn't arrived and we ended up picking it up ourselves and lost the delivery charge.
Talk to Steve about issue #5507540 and he'll know.
This is now like the 8th time we have complained and have gotten 2 responses saying it would be taken care of. Please get in touch with me

[email protected]

Desired outcome: Refund of delivery fee and a token of respect because we had to pick it up ourselve.s

M
5:39 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called the Domino's they told me my pizza would be done in 15 minutes I went over to put my pizza up there's about eight people in the store after standing around for about 15 minutes I went up to the counter and asked when my pizza would be done they informed me they would have to remake my pizza so I left went out to my car called as I was driving the...

M
9:39 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I once again ordered a pizza with extra sauce and once again I got hardly any sauce at all and the pizza was terrible, I ordered the cheesy bread with the jalapeño peppers and I got just cheesy bread, I am so disappointed with my order, I won't be ordering again and would like to have a refund. My order number was 220 and my name is Judith billings and my cell is 336-825-1212 someone needs to step up and make your pizzas right

A
4:29 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a pizza on Friday night and went to pick it up. I got there and there were about 8 people standing in the store.  After about 15 minutes waiting I stepped up to the counter and asked when my order would be done. He informed me they would have to remake it. I left the store and called back and asked when it would be ready. They informed me they...

Domino's Pizza contacts