Having problems with Papa John's?

Papa John's Customer Service Contacts

8800 600 0020 (Russia)
+1 877 547 7272 (United States)
+353 91 774 100 (Ireland)
+90 444 7579 (Turkey)
+973 17 506 070 (Bahrain)
+965 182 7272 (Kuwait)
+82 15 778 080 (South Korea)
+1 242 676 7272 (Bahamas)
+591 341 7272 (Bolivia)
2002 Papa John's Blvd
Louisville, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Papa John's Customer Service. Initial Papa John's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Papa John's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Papa John's. Discuss the issues you have had with Papa John's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Papa John's Complaints & Reviews

Papa John's Online ordering

I ordered pizza online for delivery... twice went back and put in my promotional code from my email. Entered my payment information and checked out. Upon order being placed and checked my receipt found I was charged full price for my order no promo code applied?!
Went back checked my email and code is effective until March 8, 2021!
Code is JP50, my order should have been approx $27.50. Instead was charged $54.97, before taxes( which would've been less)
In this day and age glitches like this shouldn't be happening! I expect to have this resolved and refunded ASAP!!

Online ordering
Online ordering

Feb 15, 2021

Papa John's — Horrible service and no delivery.

I am truly amazed at how far Papa John's has fallen in the last year. I made the mistake of placing an...

Papa John’s PizzaManager abusive to client. Cannot use computer to order to avoid speaking to local acting manager.

On Dec26 about 8 pm 2 pizzas were delivered to my home. We paid, tipped. My daughter noticed the pizza had another customers name on them.
    Only 19.00 charged. I had paid 50 some dollars.

I called the local store explained. I was left on hold fo at least 30 minutes. No one came back to call. Husband said hang up call back. I did.

I called instantly put on hold, waited 15 minutes. Hung up.

With no knowledge the store was aware of the problem I called back. They said a temporary manager would come to phone.
    Waited. Manager answered said nothing. I was anxious to get the story out quick before put they hung up a 3rd time.
    "I quickly explained problem. Manager started saying do not talk to me like a child. He didn't say he knew about problem and pizza was on its way. "
    Again told me I was treating him like a child as I listened. I put him on with my husband.

Why couldn't he have said when he came to the phone we figured it out your correct pizzas on the way.
    "No he yells at me how was I talking to him like a child? While just set out a simple problem before they hung up. No way I knew he was fixing it."

Besides they are charging us 50 bucks for 2 meat lovers pizza. It is two much and cannot find correct rate. Cannot order in line.

So upsetting.. we use to order weekly. Have cut back on orders due to price. Do not not need to be verbally abused do to a simple error on their part.
    Thanks

Dec 28, 2020

Papa John's — Covid protection

On Sunday December 27 I went to pick up an order from PaPa Johns pizza on West Eighth street in Price Hill...

Nov 12, 2020

Papa John's — Hair in my food

Bough Papadia Philly Cheesesteak 11/11/2020. Client #[protected]. Found dark 1 inch hair. Called store today @...

Sep 10, 2020

Papa John's — Customer service

The Papa John's in Hazard Ky. Has the worst customer service. I've tried calling for the last hour...

Papa John's They deliver a man threatened me and cussed me out when he brought my pizza and he have the wrong amount on his receipt compared to my online receipt

I ordered my pizza and I gave direct instructions to call when outside because I live in the back of partment and then I come to the door and he has a receipt for $6 more than what I have on my online receipt so I called the manager while he was still here and he threatened me and said you will be seeing me again and he cussed me out and walked off and the manager that I was on the phone with when I told her he cussed me out she said no he didn't I heard everything you said and there was no way she did because he walked across the street when he said all that stuff

Oct 19, 2019

Papa John's — pizza

Observed worker making pizzas with over an inch finger nails black and gray, pizza dough and flour under her...

Sep 30, 2019

Papa John's — 2 large pizzas

Good Afternoon My name is Tiffany Beebe and I purchase pizza for my kids multiple times a week. I ordered...

Sep 30, 2019

Papa John's — pizza

Background: we stopped paying online because our card had been hacked from the Papa John's Website, but still...

Sep 27, 2019

Papa John's — manager/driver

Good afternoon I was in this location today and there is a young white female that I'm assuming is the...

Sep 03, 2019

Papa John's — nonexistent service

I ordered 2 large pizzas online to be delivered at 5:30 pm. It was not received until 8:30 pm. A full hour...

Aug 25, 2019

Papa John's — Pizza poisoning

My name is Laura. I ordered A pizza for my son Robert. It was not only 45 min late but when I went into the...

Aug 06, 2019

Papa John's — a delivery order I received

I placed an order at 11pm on August 5th. Order #[protected]. It was an online family deal. Large pizza, BBQ...

Aug 03, 2019

Papa John's — the manager named 'adan' (idk if that's his real name) and some chubby white american worker

0 stars. THIS PLACE IS RACIST. I make an online order and go in to pick up. This chubby white American lady...

Papa John's food quality

This is what my pizza looked like when i ordered it.. after calling to speak with a manager who informed me he was the manager and after i asked for his name and a corporate number he informed me that there wasn't one so basically i was stuck with this pizza or i could wait again for another one than hung up .. i had to contact another papa johns to get information but i will never spend another dime to get food that looks like this and poor customer service from a so-called "manager" who admitted he hung up on me i work too hard for my money!

food quality

Papa John's doordash

Well lets see. How can you hire a delivery service when you already have delivery driver's??? Doordash gets to come into the store I have busted my [censored] off for almost a decade and just take my runs??? Not cool! Is doordash gonna come and clean up after your manager's??? No! Is doordash gonna sweep and mop your store??? No! But yet they get to take my runs???

Papa John's found a large fingernail in my sandwich

Ordered a sandwich from the Papa Johns Location on Shadeland Ave. Indianapolis and recieved a not so welcome surprise! I bit into a nasty large fingernail! This is disgusting, My wife has called and spoke with the manager on duty but all they will do is offer a refund. I do not think in this case that suffices. Any number of bacteria / germs etc. could have been in that nail. I want a formal apology and certainly more than a refund!!

found a large fingernail in my sandwich

May 10, 2019

Papa John's — pizza

The pizza was a mess. Cheese slide off the side.. it came to my apartment way to fast. Should have slowed...

Papa John's burned pizza twice.

This is the second time over the last two weeks that I've ordered pizzas with you all and when i go to bite into my food its hard.. Tastes stale and burnt.. Along with the cheese having an orange color like it has also been burned.. I tried to contact store but the phone just kept ringing through. I just want my ordered correct. I have two small children that ive paid money to feed dinner and ended up having to make them sandwiches etc.