Taco Bellweird plastic taste

V

I ordered a beef burrito no sauce no cheese... It had a funny taste and chunks of meat almost like hard rubber. I also ordered 5x's nachos which is just the chesse dip and tortilla chips. The cheese dip was o. K taste was normal. The chips taste bitter and the smell of chip was plastic. Funny taste just weird... I also ordered a firey dorito taco and I was afraid to even take a bite of it because of the chips and the beef burrito that I had tried previous. Horrible enough to never crave or even think of going back to taco bell... Lesson well learned...

weird plastic taste

• Ge
    Gen334 Sep 26, 2021

I ate a Taco Bell hard taco today with my friend it tasted and smelled like plastic we had to throw it away and the chicken quesadilla Kinda tasted weird too. I don’t know what is happening to Taco Bell but I’m not going to eat they’re food anymore the craving I use to have for they’re food died.