Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2006. The latest review Unprofessional service of employee, who said they were the supervisor was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint sarcastic service was resolved on Sep 22, 2019. Taco Bell has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2150 reviews. Taco Bell has resolved 83 complaints.

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews, Page 59

Taco Bellfood

Almost everytime I order food from my local Taco Bell my food is almost always wrong. I usually get nacho cheese cheesy gordita crunch with extra spicy ranch. 9 times out of 10 the entire taco is put together horribly, sloppily put together, ive paid for extra and received absolutely nothing, less than what is normally put on there. tonight I ordered 2 of them and a potato griller and all of them tastes like they were made hours before I even got there. normally i'm not one to say anything or complain like this but it's not just once or twice, this is almost every time i go to get taco bell. I love taco bell, it's one of my favorite places to get food, but i'm constantly disappointed with my local one.

Taco Belldrive thru service

For the first (two) times in my life Ive left a drive thru line- both have been at Taco Bell, and both were in the last nine days (different Dubuque stores).

First time I was #5 in the queue. Already ordered, and for 13 minutes no cars moved...so I left, as did the four other cars.

Second time, I waited ten minutes- and once again no cars moved during that time.

I won't make this mistake a third time.

Taco Bell, Brookdale Square, South Lyondrive through order

Forgot my bean burrito! OMG. Ididn't receive a receipt so can't reference the receipt number, I donated $$ to whatever your cause was...and now have tried to call the store to notify them over the oversight
      for past 20 minutes and the phone rings and rings. Very upset as would take me another 20 minutes to back and forth during rush hour. 😡😡😡😡.

Taco Bellcustomer service/ drive through

The young lady taking orders at about 3:15-3:20pm 5/11/18 was very rude while taking my order. I began my order and in the middle she just said "okay, thank you" then I said " I wasn't finished ordering". Her response was "I wasn't talking to you"

I then told her I was coming in to talk to the Manager and her response was "fine".

I went in and asked for the manager and the same young lady that was working the drive through walked up and said she was the manager! I told her that she was rude and never to speak to a customer like that and she got defensive. I stopped her and said that is unacceptable. She could have nicely explained herself or apologized.

Taco Bellwaiting

The night of May 10, 2018 I went to Taco Bell in Columbia MO on Business Loop. I was waited on then proceeded to wait another 20 min for two soft shell tacos easy lettuce and and nacho Bell grande combo. The manager comes to the front and gives a young man (who had just about 5 minutes before walked in) a big bag of food in exchange for a pack of Newports. Very UNPROFESSIONAL! I finally received my food after waiting for almost 30 minutes, to get home and my refried beans were extremely old and dry, and my chips were soggy as if it just sat for awhile. I am a very proud customer of Taco Bell but tonight's service was horrible and unprofessional in front of a lobby full of people.

Taco Bellfood

We are strict vegetarian and every time we order food at this location they either put meat in them everhough after specifying about substitution to beans and they always mess up on our orders . They give wrong food and every time we pay extra to pay for guacamole's or ranch or creamy jalapeño and they never ever add . And they all are very rude . I am asking you all to fire thsoe people working at 3150 Sycamore school road, Fort Worth, TX . I will complain to FDA . And any other food health Sefty authorities . They need to apologize to me and my family .

Taco Bellcustomer service and meal

Taco Bell (003335) at the 6325 E Main Street Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
              5/8/2018 at 9:22:46pm Order # 329361 Cashier: Makayla K

There was a super long line at this location. I think I sat in the drive through line for 15 minutes???? Eventually it was mine turn to order. Pull up and nobody answers for like 5 minutes then a gentleman comes on and says how you doing today. I said fine. Then there is silence and then a lady comes on and she laughing and laughing and goes you can order when your ready. So I place my order and had to repeat myself numerous times. I wanted the number 8 and I got the number 10 didn't realize that till I got home. The food was cold and gross and there was hardly ever meet on the tacos. I had drove all the way from Kentucky for business and I was to tired to come back and get the correct order. I pull up to pay for my meal and the young lady is standing there on her cell phone while see is taking people orders and the gentleman who took my credit card wasn't very friendly at all and never reviewed my order or nothing. I have worked in hotels for a very long time and that by far was the worst costumer service ever. This isn't the first time this is has happened at this location or the other one in Reynoldsburg. I usually drive to the Gahanna Location but again I was just traveling from Kentucky on work business. I don't normally complain but I had to this time. I would like to have my money for the amount of $9.69

Thanks,

Rebecca Melcher
              P: [protected]
              E: [protected]@gmail.com

Taco Bell — david r. siver manager

My name is Roger M. Geiger [protected] I went in and ordered on may 10 2018 in zephyrhills Florida 33541...

Taco Bellwalk in take out

Stopped today for dinner to bring home. I live in the country so it's a 20 Min drive home. Order a T1 meal 2 chaloopas and a hard taco drink and 2 grilled stuffed steak burritos 2 soft tacos and a 12pc cinabon. Spent 31$ only to get home and find my meal missing my chaloopas! Seriously? I'm not driving 20 min for my food or money. So I call the number and only get a fax? Very displeased to say the least.

Taco Bellfood quality / forgotten food drink item

Every visit to Taco Bell turns out to be a disaster..You sit and wait a good amount of your time it's always a Food Rush! I order always Nacho Bell Grande and it's half made the chips are really hard not crisp let's you know they was not baked the meat always in one spot really sad to treat yourself to meal out with everything being over priced to continuously get bad service.. After waiting so long for service you leave without knowledge they forgot drink..

Taco Bellservice

At 7:42 this evening, my wife and I ate at Taco Bell 031217.
                    63 Ohio River Plaza
                    Gailiopolis, OH. 45631

1 - Started off, they had no salt
                    2 - went to set down, all tables dirty. Food on them and seats, tables were sticky
                    3 - gave me a fork to eat pintos/cheese. Ask for Spork took forever for them to find one
                    4 - Ask two ladies for a manager, they turned and walked off. Never saw a manager
                    5 - Drink area in a mess
                    People sitting next to us received same service, told them I would be contacting you. Hopefully something will be done about this. I know two families that will not be going back there. You will loose lots more business if this is not taken care of

Taco Bellproduct always wrong

It doesn't matter what time of day it is they are very rude and they always make my order wrong and i either have to go back in and have it corrected. Hey i didnt have an attitude when u made my order wrong. I eat tacobell very regulary and you would figure they would know me by now i am very tired of calling and nothing being done. The manager Damion he is very rude when u come in to have your order replaced you should have made it right the first time i didnt. Know it took a genius to read a computer screen and when you order it a special way you except to have it right

Taco Bell — store manager and three black girls at 921 west south blvd at 5:00 pm

The manager and the three girls are rude cussing, hollering at the white guy for no reason. Tgis is so...

Taco Bellonline order / unauthorized charges/ no reply from corporate received to my email

Overcharge on debit card. Online order. 04/30/2018 manager contacted corporate and we were to the error would be fixed and would receive free stuff due to the online issue gave them my email nothing has been resolved no contact has been made to email adress online before order was confirmed my debit card confined a charge. If not fixed I will not be using app. The only good thing about situation is in store crew was polite and was attempting to help resolve. I really would appreciate if my e mail would actually get an answer from you, show u care about your customer I do not want to have to take my business elsewhere you may contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to help. Please resolve this issue

Taco Bell / KFC on California & Irving Park in Chicago, ILunethical behaviour

On sunday may 6, 2018 my husband and I visited taco bell / kfc on california & irving park in chicago. My husband and I walk in about 1 or 2 in the afternoon, and there is a lot of people waiting in line, mean while there is a young girl behind the counter, very rude very slow all customer complaining that she looked like she had no energy and really had a look and attitude like she did not want to be at work. So all customer complaining asking where is the manager why do this restaurant have people behind the counter that does not want to work. The young lady twisted her mouth and eyes at the customers and took her sweet time taking orders being in the front. Not really wanting to take orders. Walking away on people when she is in the middle of taking customer order, with out even saying excuse me or anything. Walking away while the customer is giving her there order. She would walk to the back when she would go grab food from the back area, she would just stand and talk to the other employee in the back. Saying she wanted to go home that she has been working since 10am and that she was so ready to go home. So I see the manager and I tell her why do you have people working at the restaurant if they dont want to work. It looked like the manager was kinda feed up to with the young girls attitude and it also seemed she was short staffed. This young lady should not work in public places where clients are involved. What type of people do you have working in your facility. I believe this facility needs a corporate people to visit the location just pop in like a customer and sit and see what goes on. Bathroom dirty dining area dirty floor dirty like what is going on.

• Updated by Lucy batista · May 07, 2018

you need new employees that really want to work and get rid of the ones that dont. i understand that the restaurant business is not easy dealing with Customer. But when you start off with a bad attitude. or a new manager that knows how to run the restaurant.

Taco Bellfood

I went to Taco Bell today for lunch. I haven't been to a Taco Bell in almost 25 years. The Taco Bell in my hometown was so horrible I quit going. It was too bad because on the extremely rare occasions they got the food right, it was delicious. So, today, since I have moved to another state, I thought I'll give Taco Bell another shot. I ordered a number 1 with a Sierra Mist. I got a cup of carbonated water with no Sierra Mist syrup, a cold Burrito and taco. Well, the best I can say about Taco Bell 25 years later is they gave me the right items. Too bad it all tasted so bad.

Taco Bellcrunch rap and 5 dollar craving deals

Night Supervisor was not good he make order he don't want to help out all and I tried to adjust my order to Biff tube in he didn't want to help me out here yes to try to arguing no reason and I tell something he was mad in my order always mess up crunch wrap not Grill calupa was too cold and hard store number 002114 address 35020 Euclid ave, Willoughby, OHIO 44094 and cashier name Thomas E this guy was not good and this food I will Submit to health department and I think this is not good for health because calupa was fry like 6 to 7 hrs before he give to us and not good for health

crunch rap and 5 dollar craving deals

Taco Bellchicken chalupa

I ordered 2 chicken Chalupa's and there was hardly any chicken, no sour cream, few shreds of lettuce, very little cheese, and 2-3 pieces of tomato. This is the worse food I have had from this taco bell and I want a refund. order number 345907 location is 9000 n.e. 23rd st OKC 73141 store number 030380. We eat there all the time and will not return if this is not corrected.

Cheryl McCaulla
                                9404 E Reno Ave,
                                Midwest City, ok 73130

[protected]
                                [protected]@gmail.com

chicken chalupa
                                chicken chalupa

Taco Bellcustomer service

The last two times I've walked into the Taco Bell in Monett, Missouri I have had to leave because of not getting waiting on. Today they only had one person that was trying to do everything, so nothing was done with the indoor customers. I still waited about five minutes after the guy that came in behind me left, but it didn't do any good. I drove on to the one Cassville and got waited on immediately.

Taco Belltake out order

Placed a pick up order for 2 Taco Supreme Twelve Packs, 4 Cheesy Potatoes, and 1 Meximelt at shortly before 5pm and the order ready time was 5:07pm. I Immediately called resturaunt because I realized I had not specified soft tacos, order was changed by manager. No problem.

Arrived at 5:23pm to find they had not even begun to make my food, just as well since they started making hard tacos to spite the fact I listened to the manager call out the order change on the phone.. Another gentleman waiting in the lobby said to me that he had been waiting for over 20 minutes for 2 bean burritos. After making the first 12 pack of soft tacos and setting them aside, they went back to making other orders. 10 more minutes go by before they went back to making my other food, at 5:39pm they finally handed me my order.

Upon arriving home 10 minutes later, I find all of the food haphazardly assembled with varied amounts of ingredients. None were the Supreme Toppings that I had ordered.

To sum up my experience: It took an hour to get my order which was partially cold, slapped together with no regard to quality/quality and I got regular soft tacos instead of the Soft Taco Supremes that I ordered.