Boston Pizza International Logo

Boston Pizza International

Having problems with Boston Pizza International?

Boston Pizza International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2007. The latest review General Manager and Server was posted on Mar 3, 2021. The latest complaint management and pay was resolved on Apr 23, 2019. Boston Pizza International has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 115 reviews. Boston Pizza International has resolved 8 complaints.

Boston Pizza International Customer Service Contacts

1866 277 8721 (United States)
+1 604 270 1108 (Western Canada)
+1 604 303 6398 (Guest Feedback)
+1 905 848 2700 (Eastern Canada)
+1 972 484 9022 (United States)
№ 100 – 10760 Shellbridge Way
Richmond, Quebec
Canada - V6X3H1
Western Canada (BC, AB, SASK, MB, NWT, YT)
№ 100 – 10760 Shellbridge Way, Richmond, BC, V6X 3H1

Eastern Canada (ON, Atlantic Provinces)
№ 708 1 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 1M2

Quebec
3030 Boulevard Le Carrefour, Bureau 802, Laval, Quebec, H7T 2P5

1505 LBJ Freeway, Suite 450, Dallas, TX 75234

Boston Pizza International Complaints & Reviews

Boston Pizza InternationalGeneral Manager and Server

I am an employee at this location and wish to remain anonymous.

On February 25th, 2021 at Boston Pizza Simcoe Ontario, the General Manager and one of the Serving staff were drinking (very drunk) on the bar side of the restaurant. A very loud argument broke out where extremely foul language was used and a scene was caused. The server was screaming at the GM's partner, and they all went outside, the GM left with her partner to drive home and the server dramatically chased after the vehicle. After this, the GM and server were still in the bar (sitting separately) and still drinking. This made many guests in the restaurant uncomfortable and it was extremely unprofessional. This is not the first time there has been unprofessional and inappropriate incidents with this GM and serving staff member.

During this particular incident the serving staff member who was apart of the argument quit, and the GM gave her upcoming shifts to other staff members. This staff member who quit, did not show up for her scheduled shift the following day/night, but later decided she did not "want to quit" and the GM gave her shifts back. These shifts should not have been given back as this is unfair of the staff members who picked them up.

As an employee at this location, there are many issues with the GM. She is very unprofessional, she bullies and harasses the staff, and she is very unfair and plays "favourites" with scheduling shifts. When our county went into the Orange zone, the GM said the only people to be scheduled were staff without a second job, yet many staff who have 2 jobs were still being scheduled.

The GM has 2 of her best friends (a married couple), who bully staff members, and drink at the bar all day and night almost daily. This couple takes up a table for countless hours that should be available to other guests, especially when they make some staff members uncomfortable when they are there.

The unprofessionalism of this GM and some staff members is unacceptable and has yet to be dealt with as the GM has a personal relationship with the owner; thus, nothing gets done about the many complaints against her.

Hopefully bringing this to the attention of Boston Pizza International, something can be done, as these are the faces of your company in southern Ontario.

May 22, 2020

Boston Pizza Guelph Ontario — Horrible treatment towards staff

My son worked for Boston Pizza in Guelph Ontario. Started as a manager and worked his way up to assistant...

Guelph
    Nov 03, 2019

Boston Pizza International — food quality and service

We were visiting Salmon Arm BC today and went for lunch at BP because we have the kids free meal cards. We...

Salmon Arm
    Nov 03, 2019

Boston Pizza International — complain for service and manager

I want to start by stating that this was worst service experience I have had at any Boston Pizza I have...

Coquitlam

Boston Pizza Internationalpoor customer service

To whom it may concern,
    On 10/15/19 evening I asked one of my associates to come to your Burnaby location to book a table so we can talk about business matters. We usually come there 3 to 4 times a week. Some time one of us also brings a stare bucks coffee with us no one stops us or tells anything to us.
    Today one of my associates who came early to book the table was not allowed to go in so he was out side tying to finish his coffee then I showed up and we were outside for 15 mins after he finished when we came in, we were asked to wait for another 10 or 15 mins for a table.
    Looking at the situation I agree if one of your staff warns him about the coffee and let him in or if he had done this several times, I agree he should have stopped.
    Treating my workers like this not acceptable. See when we come there, we usually tip your waitress more than they deserve. we are not that kind of people to smuggle star buck's coffee in to your restaurant.
    I'm totally not happy about this incident which happen today.
    I need an explanation about this matter
    I have enclosed a receipt of proof that I came their have my dinner.
    In time when we find a friendly respectful place to dine, we will switch.

Regards
    Joshua

• Updated by Matrix Reborn · Oct 16, 2019

To whom it may concern,
        Treating my workers like this not acceptable. See when we come there, we usually tip your waitress more than they deserve. we are not that kind of people to smuggle star buck’s coffee in to your restaurant.
        I’m totally not happy about this incident which happen today.
        I need an explanation about this matter
        I have enclosed a receipt of proof that I came their have my dinner.
        In time when we find a friendly respectful place to dine, we will switch.

Regards
        Joshua

Oct 15, 2019

Boston Pizza International — menu

On Oct 14, 2019 our family went to BP at hinton to celebrate Thanksgiving. Sarah who was our server provided...

Hinton
      Sep 17, 2019

Boston Pizza International — medium deluxe pizza wasn't as stated

On sat sept 14th 2019. I meant to go to western pizza on the way but after a long day I stopped at the wrong...

Aug 14, 2019

Boston Pizza International — customer service and food

I am so unbelievable unhappy with Boston Pizza, this is not the first time they screwed up on my order, thi...

Jul 19, 2019

Boston Pizza International — crispy chicken pecan salad

July 12 - Mississauga Location - 2 customers July 18 - Milton Location - 4 customers On the above date...

Jul 18, 2019

Boston Pizza International — take out dinner

We have ordered dinner multiple times from this location the last 3 times weve ordered the order has been...

Boston Pizza Internationalsmoky mountain spaghetti and meatballs

To me this was my favourite menu item.
      I always ordered it.
      I am so disappointed you would remove this dish. The Bolognese sauce was awesome and the best sauce I ever had in a restaurant setting.
      The meatballs were always great and generous in size. A really nice addition to the dish.
      I had this just about every time I visited BP which was a great many times.
      I have no reason to go to BP any more.

Sorry but you've lost a faithful customer and Smokey Mountain fan.

Dan OKeefe Fort McMurray

Boston Pizza Internationalmanagement and pay

I actually previously worked at the Woodbine and Major Mackenzie location under Amit Sehli. I worked there for about 5-6 months and never once received my tip out (I worked as a hostess). When I asked the managers for it (multiple times) they would always avoid the topic or say I would be receiving it (yet never paid me for it). I also helped my friend get a job there as the managers asked me if I had friends who wanted to work there. I let them know before they even met or interviewed my friend (Athujan) that we would have to have shifts on the same day (even if it was just once a week) as I would be his ride to work due to the fact that I lived very far. Athujan himself let them know this during the interview. However after a week we had opposite schedules and when we asked the management about it they decided to discontinue his employment without paying him for the three days he had attended Boston Pizza and worked as a hostess. I had asked the management multiple times about his pay (every time they decided to end the discussion or ignore the question) while working as well as after my employment was done at that location. The reason for the managment to of ended my termination was due to my availability (I had sprained my ankle and was unable to work) as well as hear-say from other workers that I had found another job (which at the time was untrue). I have tried multiple times to reach out to the management through email as well as calling inquiring about if I could set a meeting with the management. Although Amit answered my call and said he would get back to me (he said this while I was employed at Boston Pizza as well) he never did. These are just a few of my concerns with this location. I hope that someone would be able to contact me and figure the situation out regarding my tip out as well as Athujans pay. If you wish to talk to Athujan directly I would be able to provide you with his contact information.

Boston Pizza Internationalservice and delivery

Ordered pizza online at 4:20 PM for 6:00 delivery, called at 6:27 hostess blamed the delivery guy for missing order, made me wait 5 minutes on phone then told me new pizza would be cooked and delivered. Now 7:12 called again and the hostess/manager again blamed delivery guy; said he had 2 other deliveries to do as well - so he was on the road. 7:20 no pizza, would have thought our delvery would have been a priority. Only live 5 minutes from BP. Have 2 hungry kids and still waiting

Update - delivered at 722 - cold pizza - couldnt get anything right tonight

Lost a customer for good tonight, always had a sweet spot for BP being that I grew up near one of the original locations on Whyte Avenue in Edmonton

Pizza isnt that hard people

Customer

Boston Pizza Internationalpick up order from boston pizza, stouffville, ontario, canada, april 8, 2019, 6:40 pm

I ordered a small deluxe pizza about 6:05 PM on April 8, 2019 from Boston Pizza in Stouffville. The on-line menu and the printed menu from the restaurant said it would be an 8 slice 10 inch pizza for $17.79 plus tax. It was ready when I got there and it felt hot. When I got it home we discovered that it appeared to be 8 inch individual pizza with only 6 slices. It was in a 10 inch box. We did not have time to return it hence we are making a complaint. It seems incredible but yet true that we were given an individual pizza. With tax it came to $20.10. We feel ripped off and we are long time customers. My wife said I should have opened the box, but who really would expect Boston Pizza to make such a mistake. I hope you can bring this to the owner's attention. He is a former NHL player with a good reputation in our community.
            Tim Maloney

Maria Stol Apr 14, 2019

My parents had a 91st birthday brunch at Boston Pizza in Oshawa Ontario on Taunton Road and the chicken wrap tasted like gum and the chicken was hard as a rock. Senior citizens avoid Boston Pizza. They want young families only.

Feb 25, 2019

Boston Pizza International — credit

On the evening of February 22. I maid a online order that went through and after waiting for sometime for...

Feb 21, 2019

Boston Pizza International — pasta

My family was in Boston Pizza in Selkirk Manitoba prior to my sons hockey game on February 12. When the food...

Feb 12, 2019

Boston Pizza International — cleanliness of utensils and floor

Went for dinner at boston pizza moose jaw, SK. Was given dirty plates which were not scrubbed and washed...

Boston Pizza International — harassment in the workplace

The time I spent working at Boston Pizza was absolutely atrocious. I cannot believe how poorly I had been...

Chatham

Boston Pizza International — wine and pizza

I went to the new Embrun Ontario restaurant. I asked for a good wine and received a very gross red wine that...

Russell

Boston Pizza International — food / service

I complained about this on May 30, 2018, on my mother's bday dinner. I told the manager who didn't care, nor...

Surrey