Having problems with Taco Bell?

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 19, 2018

Taco Bell — nacho supreme

On 19/9/2018, at approx 4:16 pm order#288215, I ordered a Nacho Supreme and 6 Crunchy Tacos. The Nacho...

Sep 18, 2018

Taco Bell — food/ hygiene

I just came to this taco bell location, went tru the drive trough. I was missing an item on my order so I...

Taco Belltostadas

I have been to taco bell recently and both times when I got home to eat supper I have been very disappointed in my meals..I cant afford to go all the way back to taco bell to get refunds and replacements. I am really upset over this. I think a gift card might work. date of last sale 9-16-18 at 1:00. store # 027040. order # 390424. I am on limited income and can not afford the gas or money to eat a meal.

Chris1977 Sep 20, 2018

But yet you can afford to have internet access to write this complaint.

Taco Bellhialeah florida location

Im not sure you company is aware or not but a video has gone viral of a Taco Bell in Hialeah Florida where employees are refusing to speak English. They are not serving customers whom speak only English. This is a problem and needs attention ASAP!
    Thanks, Concerned Customer

Here is the site: https://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-hialeah-taco-bell-employee-refusing-to-take-order-from-customer-who-doesnt-speak-spanish/

Taco Bellthis store runs out of everything

The taco bell on aero drive in san diego runs out of everthing. Been there atleast 4 times in the last 30 days and hasnt had large cups every time. Tonite i got 2 medium cups and only filled 3/4 the way. They even ran out of 1s n 5s n had to get my change back in quarters. The time before this i asked for 2 cheesy potato grillers and 1 had just 1 potato piece in it no cheese a drop of sour cream and wasnt even grilled. The other wasnt grill but did have more of eveything in it and still had no large cups this place is very busy at night and shouldnt run out of anything if the manager does his or her job right and now u lost my budiness for good

Taco Bellservice

I went to Yaco Bell this morning after working a long night shift. I get to the drive thru and I'm looking for the breakfast menu, no one has greeted me so I finally said I am having trouble locating the breakfast menu...she started blurting out items and I stopped her and said I'll just take an egg and cheese Crunchwrap I hash brown and an ice coffee so she told me that the coffee machine was not working and she asked me did I want sauce on my crunch wrap and did I want no meet I told her I would take whatever came on it plus the egg and cheese and she just kept on insisting no meat she was rushing me through the order so finally I just said yes fine I get to the window where she also tells me that they are completely out of sauce my food was already ready which I thought was great until I opened it up to put my teeth into an ice cold crunch wrap and my hash brown was hard as a rock they didn't even get it in the paper before they threw it in the bag they just threw the I get to the window where she also tells me that they are completely out of sauce my food was already ready which I thought was great until I opened it up to put my teeth into an ice cold crunch wrap and my hash brown was hard as a rock they didn't even get it in the paper before they threw it in the bag they just threw the Wrapper and the hash brown into the bag worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant .

Taco Bell 022619tacos / burritos

Old lettuce on items purchased. Burritos (4) were cold & not fully cooked. Crunchwrap cold, bad lettuce & no sour cream. Entire order disgusting. Jayanna at window didn't even have order in register and had to give order again. No wonder her line at window was long
          Male inside at front counter had pants hanging off his ass. Not exactly what customers want to see. Order 360057

• Updated by Julie Naus · Sep 15, 2018

Provided on previous screen

Taco Bellwalk in service closed and drive thru wrapped around building

I came to taco on red bridge blvd 9/15/18 around 6:15pm to get food, the lobby was locked and me and 3 other customers were told they were closed and to use the drivethru which was wrapped all the way around the building. We sat in line for a really long time and have never had a restaurant lock it's doors this early!! Big inconvenience!!! Next time I'll take my business to el maguey I'm Ray town, Mo!!!

walk in service closed and drive thru wrapped around building

Taco Bellmexican workers not serving english customers

It is completely unacceptable for your workers to deny English speaking American customers. Your company needs to be shut down and deported to Mexico! Fire them now!!! Is time you retrain yourself and your company employees or get the hell out of America! We accepted you here as Mexicans...how disgusting your ungrateful Mexican employees are! Make this right or get out of our country!

Taco Bellfood overcharge

Date of visit 9/14/18 2pm. Batesville ARDue to advertising on tv ordered Chrunchwrap $5 box and Taco Supreme $5 box. Charged $14+change. Flabbergasted when a heavy white lady came to front shouting where where her counter people. Not the person. I was going to complain to besides others were in line so here we are. Please respond. Mike and Leslie
                [protected]. 35 Davidson Ln Batesville AR

Sep 13, 2018

Taco Bell — drive thru service

My husband and I stopped for Taco Bell after work wth our child and had many issues with our visit. The drive...

Taco Bellhard tacos

I had ordered 4 hard tacos and received the tacos however the tacos only had small bits of meet on the edges of the shell and nothing in the middle of the taco! I expect a taco continuously filled from one end to the other. Feels like being taken advantage of. This happened at the Jonestown Rd Taco Bell in Harrisburg PA. Their service is so rude and now apparently shady as well.

Sep 13, 2018

Taco Bell — false accusations and mistreated

I've been working at Taco Bell since last year and was being verbally abused and threatened by others. I once...

Taco Bellservice

I wanted to file a complaint against the Taco Bell in Hialeah located 18750 NW 67 Ave Hialeah, FL 33015 - after being in line in the drive thru for over 25 min and I finally get my food what I get is messy tacos the Gordita crunch had an excessive amount of meat cheese was stuck on the paper and the Gordita fell apart - the young lady at the window clearly hates her job. The service at this Taco Bell is ALWAYS the same thing it's garbage but today I've had enough... worse Taco Bell location ever.

service
                    service

• Di
                        Dirty Taco Bell Nov 09, 2018

I stopped into the Taco Bell in Grants, NM this past Monday to eat a fast lunch. While waiting for my order I noticed the floor in front of the order area was very dirty. I then looked around the resturant' s floors and they looked like they had not been mopped in a very long time. I looked out the side window and saw that the windows looked like they had not been washed in a long time either. I turned to the front entry area and it was also very dirty including the front door that had hand prints all over it. I started wondering how clean is the cooking area and the prep area in this Taco Bell? I like Taco Bell food and I have never seen a Taco Bell look like this one did. Where is the Regional Manager? Do they visit these locally owned stores to be sure they are up to parr? This Taco Bell is located about 1 block from I 40 and I am sure that the hwy traffic comes off the Interstate to eat and this is a poor representation of a Taco Bell.

Sep 12, 2018

Taco Bell — overcharged and order was wrong

I just went through the Taco Bell drive thru and was overcharged, food was incorrect and got to wait...

Taco Belltaco salad

Recently I ordered taco salad from deferents taco bell restaurants here in san francisco bay area, tree times at thorton ave.in newark, ca. 94560. Yesterday at century boulevard, pitsburg, ca. And was the same, for same reason the taco shells for the chicken, or feef salads, are rancid what it's very bad make me to burp very uncomfortable, don't know wi but im thinking is because of the oils they using are detediurarad old, stored for to long, in hot place etc. Don't know but this is my impression, I talked with more than one person eating the same thing and they saing the same, please contact me for discussion at [protected]) im antonio [censored]undes.

Taco Bellnot receiving what I paid for

I just got off work and was craving Taco Bell so I went to go get some tacos and nachos. Paid for 2 tacos, a drink and the nachos.. and I just got home to find out the nachos aren't in the bag but the nacho cheese is?? How does that make sense.. not my first time leaving a dissatisfying review for tbell though. Should have expected it. Certainly makes me wanna give my service to other fast food businesses.

not receiving what I paid for

Manager, Taco Bellunethical behaviour

my concerned is the way the manager treat us this morning is not right anymore, being so rude to us instead of asking us what is the problem our order, she just refunded our money and ask us to leave, seems like shes being hateful when she heard that bacon thing inside that crunch wrap combo, and being a costumer treating like that can cause you trouble to your businesses, And i felt bad because we always mostly everyday go there and eat breakfast before school, and today I promise myself and tell all my family, friends relatives to boycott your store, costumer services are worst,

Taco Bellall of it

so this is the third complaint I have made since taco bell has not replied to my other two. your guys customer service sucks you forget half of my order the other half wasn't even right. you guys lost a customer forever thanks taco bell thanks!!! you could at least get back to be maybe apologize to me. I'm taking this complaint higher up this is unacceptable!

Sep 10, 2018

Taco Bell — denial of service - diamondback special - taco bell - 4080 south gilbert road, chandler, az

Reference Taco Bell location - 4080 South Gilbert Road, Chandler, AZ 85249. Date of incident: 10 Sep 18/5:48...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices