Menu
reviews & complaints
Taco Bell company logo

Taco Bell

11 Lee Chatfield, Sequim, WA, 98382, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
M
9:38 pm EST

Taco Bell - Overall experience from start to finish

Just left the Sequim, Washington Taco Bell about an hour ago. Worst experience I have ever had there. Took over 10 minutes for someone to finally notice me standing at the counter. Guy behind me said he had been standing there for over fifteen minutes waiting on his order. Placed order, and proceeded to watch a trash talking red haired girl run her mouth along with several others and just tell stories about the latest gameboy videos. She would stop what she was doing over and over again to face who she was talking too and started and or ended nearly every sentence with a loud "F" bomb that everyone at the counter area could hear. She laughed as she made several mistakes and apologized to the other workers for screwing up an order because she was admittedly talking too much. Took over fifteen minutes for me to get my order and the place was nearly empty. Red haired girl finally called my name and handed me my box and said"sorry for the delay" for which I replied "REALLY". She spun quickly and I could hear another "F" bomb description of me. Food was horrible which didn't surprise me as I'm sure ingredients were left off...

Desired outcome: Place needs to be cleaned up and worker need to be held accountable for their poor performance and trashy attitudes. Complained to the shift lead that I found outside sitting in a car smoking weed!!!

Read full review of Taco Bell