Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Taco BellNot receiving items that I order

Yes I went to the Taco Bell in Sunbury Ohio on 117 3 C Highway it was 7:30 in the evening on Thursday January 14th. I had placed an order through the drive-through the employee asked me if everything was correct on the screen it was. I live 15 minutes from the store once I got home I noticed that I was missing six items from my order. Three hard tacos, three soft taco Supremes. I called the store and they basically told me there was nothing they could do for me to come back through the drive-through as I said I live 15 minutes. The items I did received were poorly made and missing either lettuce or other items. The manager that I spoke to did not seem too worried. I've been to this location in the last three times they have messed up my order. I'm a family of five so my order is usually over $40 every visit

Taco Bellbreakfast crunch wrap

Every time I go to taco Bell my order is not right. I order 6 or 7 breakfast crunch wraps. I order one of those without Cheese and I even make sure the screen is correct. They label the bag no cheese and let me know when I get the bag that they labeled the one with no cheese. I have a co worker that is severely allergic to dairy. We live about 20 minutes away from Alexandria MN Taco Bell. When I get back to the shop and my coworker bites into the crunch wrap there is cheese in it. She starting getting sick immediately. I called Taco Bell and they said yea we are sorry we found it in the steamer after you left and would you like drive back to get it. Sorry I am not driving 20 minutes to get a new sandwich. I just will not be going back. I'm disappointed

Jackie Skoglund
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Taco BellMenu changes

Hi, I have been a loyal taco bell customer forever but you have lost me as a customer since you removed literally all of my favorite items (mexican pizza, tostada, nachos supreme) from your menu. Taco bell was my favorite fast food and I would eat there around twice a week but I haven't been back since you removed my favorites and don't plan on going back anytime soon.

Taco Bellrancid oil

On 1/7/21 at approximately 1:05 pm I visited the Taco Bell located at 600 Rt. 92 W., Kearney, MO 64060, phone # [protected]. This was a drive-thru visit. It took 15 minutes to get to the window, with only two cars in front of mine. I ordered a burrito supreme & an order of cinnamon twist. When I started eating my meal my 1st bite was of a cinnamon twist which had been prepared using rancid oil. The taste is still lingering! After a hour of trying to call the store the woman who picked up told me that only 2 people were working & then she hung up on me. The food was awful, as well as her attitude.

Jan 07, 2021

Taco Bell — Workplace violence, sexual harassment

Bonney lake washington taco bell. The complaint is that the head manager is allowing a male drive threw...

Jan 03, 2021

Taco Bell — Undercooked food

This is the second time I've received food like this at the exact same location. This is not cooked...

Taco Bellemployee (Jaime)

I was asked to go in to the restaurant because the drive threw was not working. while waiting for the cashier to take my order, I observed one of the employees helping to prep food, he then moved to help the cashier. He left the cashier and went strait into the bathroom, from there he went outside to put a yellow wet sign on the drive by area so cars couldn't go threw. he came back in he went straight into the prep are and started to help with the food. Not once did he change his blue gloves. By this time I had seen enough to know that I did not want this person to have anything to do with my order.
          I asked him for his name and he said Jaime, I asked for his last name but was told that he could not give it to me. I told him step by step what he done and that not one time did he change gloves, nor did he washed his hands while changing shifts. I left with out making my order so disappointed. I went to a different Taco Bell to get my food. I spoke to the manager there and asked her to please give me information on how to make a complaint. She gave me the mangers name from the restaurant that I had previously had gone to. I did not call but I did want to send in my
          complaint. This manager should be over seen what the employees are doing while on her watch.
          Erica Lopez is the manger that was working with Jaime the employee that would not change his gloves nor wash his hands. This Taco Bell is located
          in El Paso Texas, 1895 N. Zaragoza Rd.
          I love Taco Bell food but I also know that I will drive farther to get my food from a different Taco Bell. Thank you for taking my complaint. This happened Dec. 31, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.

Taco BellDrive Thur service

Very bad customer service. They wouldn't respond while I was ordering. Wouldn't ask me what kind of drink I wanted with my meals. I tried to add a drink and they wouldn't let me. I got home and only had 7 nacho fries in the box and barely any cheese in the container for them. Their attitudes were horrible and I don't see how they work in customer service. This happened on 12/31/20.

Drive Thur service

Taco BellThe drive thru window server

I went to Taco Bell On Highway 72 location in Athens, Alabama on Sunday night, December 28, 2020 approximately 7:00 Pm.. I placed my order and told the girl that I would like my senior discount. She stated she gave it already. I also requested the hot sauce which she left out. When I got home with the order check the receipt no discount. Apparently she was having a bad night. Discourteous, Rude. Bad customer service. Desired outcome is for the supervisor to question her behavior.

Dec 27, 2020

Taco Bell — My food and service I received

Upon arriving to window requested a chalupa, 4 tacos everything except lettuce the agent repeated 2 time...

Taco Bellalways dropping good products to try puching new ones

I don't know why your company, as well as others, constantly want to shake things up - dropping good items just so you can push something new. And you don't even know if the new item is any better. You dropped the mexican pizza. You dropped the double decker taco. You dropped the chedder cheese gordeda crunch, which I loved with the cheese baked on shell. So that you now can now push the bacon gordeda, which I found absolutely unappetizing. I would hope that sometime soon someone will realize some of your ridiculous decisions are hurting you. People kept telling you don't get rid of the mexican pizza, but you didn't listen. Once an item is well liked, removing it only makes greater chances that you will loose customers. Someone up there needs some brains! You see where McDonald's learned it lesson and brought back the McRib.

Dec 21, 2020

Taco Bell — Food service

I purchased one pinto & cheese, 1 taco, and 1 package of cinnamon twists. When I received my order...

Taco BellManagement

The food is great when fixed properly. BUT, the management is horrible. The manager is a very mean and cruel. Her best friend and team leader makes everyone she can cry and embarrassed the employees in front of customers. I tried to file a complaint, but of course nothing was ever done about it. So Christy and Gina at Mt zion, Decatur IL. Taco bell your horrible people

Taco Belllettuce was sour and very rude

my caregiver took me to taco bell I ored and my staff ordered my hard taco was sour her order she. Had a notch bell requested chesse when we pulled up the gave one of the order to us and than close the window they turn back and we told them we had an other order the hand the dormer to us but for got the drink so they gave is the drink .we got home and my caregiver asked shy they don't put spoon or flocks in the bag they said were saving them for the bowl but we can come back and pick them up we said we're not coming back we are home but we're not happy and the manager said we don't need your business so I gusses we won't come bck

Taco BellItems removed from menu

First you stopped making the Enchirito now you quite making the Mexican Pizza.
                      My favorite thing at Taco Bell was the Enchirito. (Discontinued)
                      So I adjusted.
                      Mexican Pizza was my next favorite and what happens????
                      What is going on with you guys?
                      Why are you getting rid of some of your best stuff?
                      The only other thing I like a lot is the Taco Supreme, are you going to end that too?
                      Is the Enchirito and Mexican Pizza ever coming back.
                      I liked Taco Bell but it's changing to much.
                      Stop before you lose all your fans.
                      Bring back the good stuff.

Taco BellFood quality is not even OK it is awful since moving from old place to new place on Sam Nunn Blvd in Perry Ga

I have been there 2 times since the move to new building. Not only has some corporate genius decided to cut the items I eat at least 2 times weekly but they have been unable to fix what I want . The service is awful along with attitude. I just settled for regular crunchy tacos and went straight home with them 2 miles away and my shells were first of all broke in 3 pieces before I got them out of the paper. I know I did not break because there was no crunch to them. Shells were actually mushy. I want nothing from you but just want you aware of this and I will never go there again. The worst and only bad Taco Bell I have ever been to. So sad.

Taco BellElimination of menu items

Whomever made the decision to eliminate the Mexican pizza, tostada, green sauce have made a bad decision. These items were staples for our family members. And the items added have not replaced these items but just added things we would never order. The Taco Bell near us has gone down in service and cleanliness over the years but we would still go and get our favorite items plus more. Please bring them back. Our whole family commented at Thanksgiving that we would probably never have a reason to go back to another Taco Bell.

Taco BellMexican pizzas being eliminated from menu

Taco Bell: I have been getting Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell since 1988. Imagine my heartbreak when I went to TB today and found out Mexican pizzas have been eliminated from the menu!! 32 years I have been eating Mexican pizzas!!! They are my favorite!!! Please bring them back!!! Surely they were a top seller! If the grocery store stopped selling flour, beef, tomatoes or beans, it would be a big deal. So are Mexican pizzas!!! Please bring them back!!!

Dawn

Taco BellDiscontinued Product

Very disappointed the Pico has been discontinued. One of the best things on the menu. I would order fresco just to have the pico until I was told one day I could add the pico and get separately! Game changer. I would actually go to Taco Bell
                              Over chipotle just for pico. Taco Bell's s so much better!!!

Now Taco Bell is back to just basic for the occasional midnight run food.

Bring back the Pico!

Dec 05, 2020

Taco Bell — Service

After placing my order and paying for it I was asked to pull around and wait for my order (which was over...