Menu

complaints

Taco Bell Complaints Summary

83 Resolved
2384 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Taco Bell with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Taco Bell has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Taco Bell. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Taco Bell complaints 2467

Sort by:

Newest Taco Bell complaints

A
10:38 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello My Name Is Annelise Coker, my Email is [protected]@gmail.com for contact or more information if need be. On Sunday, Feb 4, 2024 I placed an Order to the Taco Bell @1706 A St, Antioch, CA 94509 threw the Taco Bell App. I ordered for Delivery, so not sure what 3rd party was picking up my order upon placing my order I got a msg saying order received...

C
2:15 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today I had an issue with your staff located at the 2306 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, MI 48146 Taco Bell store. Upon using the drive through, I noticed that the cashier whom was wearing a pink face mask's behavior is indicative that they are on drugs. They were acting like someone acts when they are using meth. Their behavior was crazy, moving all over the place...

R
1:20 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Taco Bell The two burritos that i ordered did not have extra steak on it that i paid for

I went to taco bell last week the drive thue and did not get my correct i asked for extra steak and not get it. When i got home i called. And the manager hung up on me twice. And was very rude . Last night my famile waned to go to taco bell. The manager said that we were not to be served at her store anymore along with my family and friends.we were denied service because i did not like the service but my family and friends had nothing to do with it

Claimed loss: EMBRASSED. AND VERY HURT FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Desired outcome: PLEASE REFUND MONEY FOR TWO BURRITOES AND APOLOGY TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Taco Bell representatives only. If you are affiliated with Taco Bell, please claim your business to access these details.

Is Taco Bell legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Taco Bell as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 3% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Taco Bell stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Taco Bell should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Taco Bell earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Taco Bell achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Taco Bell. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Taco Bell has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Tacobell.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Taco Bell website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Tacobell.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Taco Bell, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Taco Bell is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Taco Bell website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Taco Bell has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 3% of 2467 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the tacobell.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Taco Bell. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
9:22 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Monday February 5th 2024 At approximately 7:48pm I visited the New Taco Bell location at 96th and Cicero Ave in Oak Lawn IL 60459. I proceeded through the drive through and ordered the combination 2 chicken chalupas, 1 taco , 1 Founfain drink for $11.99. With Tax the meal is $12.65. Now, this is the highest amount I have paid To date for the 3 items but...

Y
3:25 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

December 16 2023 after 7pm before 9pm my family of 5 went in to eat I got lied to right away and was talked to like a child by a tall older lady about in her 60-70 I understand she wants us to use the inside self service and had no problem I even respected her even though she didn’t seem to like ppl. So when I was ordering the machine couldn’t ring up the...

S
8:41 pm EST

Taco Bell My order that door dash delivered on 01/03/2024

I didn't get what I ordered and I got stuff that was acceptable as replacements, Order number 969204, I called the store and the man that answered the phone was very rude and even used foul language with me, I told him I didn't get what I ordered and he argued and said they didn't have what I ordered so they just added whatever they thought was sufficient, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE, especially for him to use foul language with me!

Desired outcome: This employee needs to be fired; he is not customer service worthy.

Read full review of Taco Bell and 1 comment
1 comment
Loretta Delaney
, US
Jan 23, 2024 7:07 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I know what you mean I had ordered food and door dash was suppose to of delivered in december and I still havent gotten any calls back or replies back nothing and they took my money off card and never delivered my food I have been trying to get ahold of them each and every way and nothing.Lebanon Taco Bell is a freaking joke and the rip people off

M
9:59 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, My friend went into the Taco Bell Location in Hays KS - Friday December 29th and left her purse inside the lobby. She called the next day and the manager said he put it on a shelf to hold - somehow it disappeared before she went to get it. She has her spare car keys in her purse, all her credit cards, drivers licenses, social security card ... etc...

V
1:13 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I experienced a lot of unprofessionalism. None of the Training Material was followed. The Empolyees were unprofessional, unattentive and would blame the slowness of the Order Fullfillment on the Cashier while I was in the Cashier Position. I also witness stealing and empolyees' information being spoken of by Managers and Team Leads. The Legal Breaks are not...

J
1:41 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went through the drive through and when I got to the window I was yelled at and not given my food. The "manager" accussed me of trying to kill someone? I obviously did not. This is among many other bad experiences at taco bell in marshfield wi that I have had. This last one has left me retaining legal counsel to file a civil suit. Something needs to be...

M
9:38 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just left the Sequim, Washington Taco Bell about an hour ago. Worst experience I have ever had there. Took over 10 minutes for someone to finally notice me standing at the counter. Guy behind me said he had been standing there for over fifteen minutes waiting on his order. Placed order, and proceeded to watch a trash talking red haired girl run her mouth...

V
3:30 pm EST

Taco Bell Food

I don't mean to complain because I have been a huge Taco Bell fan for decades. There have recently been fast food complaints leading to class action lawsuits and that is why I am concerned. I have had repeated concerns at a local Taco Bell and I would like to share some pictures. The second picture is what the food has consistently looked like. I can't let it rest, sorry. The first picture is off the website. The second picture is my food immediately after unwrapping it. What gives? I have sent this message numerous times to "tbmobileappteam@yum.com" but have yet to hear back from them. I would like some feedback. Thanks.

[protected]@yahoo.com

U
10:50 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After completing breakfast order at the drive-thru, I needed to drive around and park to use the restroom. When I got to the restroom, I found the doors were locked. When I walked around to the register to ask for the unlock code, the cashier had to consult with her manager, and then I was told the bathroom was out of order. Pissed, I said both of them are...

R
2:35 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Howdy, first thank you for providing my family and me with a place we've always enjoyed being and eating. We have had many fun times and food at Taco Bell. Unfortunately, yesterday 11/17/2023 I had a horrible experience: I parked at Taco Bell on University Dr. in College Station TX, thinking I'd get something quick to eat and then go home and rest since I...

A
11:42 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am filing a formal complaint against this location and several of its employment practices violations. I have two minor children who worked at this location for a year or more. I have made attempts to satisfy these issues with management and have not been heard. I my children were forced to resign from their positions due to a hostile work environment...

C
3:08 pm EST

Taco Bell Food and service

I visited the Taco Bell in Paradise CA today. I ordered 2 taco Supremes, chicken burrito and a sprite. When I received the sprite it was just carbonated water, no flavoring, I was in the drive thru so I told the young lady ( no name tag) that there was a problem with it and it just tasted like carbonated water and she replies " well I can't take it back" .my reply was well its not what I ordered so could I please get what I ordered. She was just short of rude but did give me a different drink.

When I got home with my order every one of my tacos was crushed and stuck to the paper they were wrapped in. They were not edible. I thought about taking them back but didn't want to deal with the attitude I was sure to get. So I wanted to make sure someone knew there was a problem.

I won't be going back.

Claimed loss: My order was $12.00. Not at all worth it. Crushed tacos and cold chicken burrito, not to mention I didn't get the drink I wanted.

Desired outcome: Address the service and attitude in this restaurant. Would be a good idea to do a random check of the food people are paying good money to get.

E
11:05 pm EDT

Taco Bell Wrong order twice and rude manage

Hello

I was at Taco Bell tonight and ordered dinner for my family. In the order i placed 2 burritos w/ beef, rice, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream NOTHING ELSE on it NO RED SAUCE BEANS OR ONIONS.Then another one the same except without tomatoes. So 3 special ordered …. When I got home all 3 had red sauce and onions. I drove back to the store and complained. I spoke with the manager she said thats what i got i told her that this was NOT what i ordered. She took my order again and supposedly remade them. When i got home they ALL had red sauce 1 had no tomatoes. The other 2 both had red sauce and onions. When i called the store this time she said she watched them being made and they didn’t have that on there. She (the manager) proceeded to get rude and say just bring them back and getting argumentative. At this point i did not feel comfortable getting any food from there with the attitude of your manager.

Claimed loss: 11/04/2023 approximately 8pm and 8:45 pm

Desired outcome: Credit

K
4:07 pm EDT

Taco Bell Service of food

Taco Bell 039849, San Jacinto, CA 92583 Order 110869 Dt: 7/3/2022 3:52 PM Cashier: Enrique D

Taco Bell 039849, San Jacinto, CA 92583 Order 130953 Dt:11/3/2023 4:13 PM Cashier: Shadymin W

Requested the order for NO MEAT or CHICKEN but only VEGETARIAN with BEANS

The order was served on 7/3/22 with BEEF and no VEGETARIAN as requested - Bill Amount $9.09

The order was served on 11/3/23 (1) MEXICAN PIZZA with BEEF - Bill Amount $26.25

(3) Crnchy Tac Sup with Vegetables, in replacement of BEEF, but without BEANS

Will not go to this Taco Bell in future and will ask others to follow.

S
2:06 am EDT

Taco Bell Customer service

Store says close at 1AM. We (group of 10. 4 separate vehicles)walk to the door. The lady says dine in closed but the drive through is open. So we get in our vehicles go to the drive through and they only take 1 of our “groups” vehicles order. We get to order. They laugh and say sorry we are closed when they just told us 1 MINUTE prior that the drive through was open. Very unprofessional. They saw ALL 10 OF US! and only take 1 PERSONS order (he was driving solo) and laugh about it. We was IRATE. LOOK back on the cameras. You’ll see

J
4:08 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on the Taco Bell app on Saturday night: 10-28-2023. My order number is: 904479 Total I was charged: $15.71 When I pulled up to the window to pick up my order I looked in the bag to check my order and was told that they were out of: Black beans, rice, nacho cheese and lettuce! Really? I also paid for a side of guacamole and never received...

P
6:24 pm EDT

Taco Bell Shortage on order

I went thru the drive thru at Taco Bell 020784, 8433 Sierra College Blvd in Granite Bay, CA today, 10/24/2023, and upon arrival at my destination 6 miles away (round trip), I noticed that I was short one chzy been and rice burrito. I paid for 3, but received only 2. My order number is/was 96f427 and the cashier was Luke A.

With the price of gas, it was not in my favor to return to the location to complain so I figured I would call to speak to a manager, but no one would answer the phone. I also tried calling the company at [protected], but no one answered that phone either. I would appreciate some compensation for this inconvenience.

My name is Francis Patronaggio, 6505 Swallowsview Ct, Rocklin, CA, 95677. My phone number is [protected] and email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: some kind of compensation.

Overview of Taco Bell customer experience

Taco Bell has been receiving numerous complaints from its customers. The most common issues include poor customer service, incorrect orders, and unclean facilities. Many customers have reported receiving cold or stale food, while others have complained about long wait times in the drive-thru. Additionally, some customers have reported finding foreign objects in their food. Taco Bell's mobile app has also been a source of frustration for customers, with many reporting technical difficulties and glitches. Overall, Taco Bell's negative reviews suggest that the fast-food chain needs to improve its quality control and customer service to better meet the needs of its customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Taco Bell contacts