Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2006. The latest review Unprofessional service of employee, who said they were the supervisor was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint sarcastic service was resolved on Sep 22, 2019. Taco Bell has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2150 reviews. Taco Bell has resolved 83 complaints.

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Taco Bellrancid oil

On 1/7/21 at approximately 1:05 pm I visited the Taco Bell located at 600 Rt. 92 W., Kearney, MO 64060, phone # [protected]. This was a drive-thru visit. It took 15 minutes to get to the window, with only two cars in front of mine. I ordered a burrito supreme & an order of cinnamon twist. When I started eating my meal my 1st bite was of a cinnamon twist which had been prepared using rancid oil. The taste is still lingering! After a hour of trying to call the store the woman who picked up told me that only 2 people were working & then she hung up on me. The food was awful, as well as her attitude.

Jan 07, 2021

Taco Bell — Workplace violence, sexual harassment

Bonney lake washington taco bell. The complaint is that the head manager is allowing a male drive threw...

Jan 03, 2021

Taco Bell — Undercooked food

This is the second time I've received food like this at the exact same location. This is not cooked...

Dec 31, 2020

Taco Bell — Employee (Jaime)

I was asked to go in to the restaurant because the drive thru was not working. while waiting for the cashier...

Dec 31, 2020

Taco Bell — Drive thru service

Very bad customer service. They wouldn't respond while I was ordering. Wouldn't ask me what kind of...

Dec 28, 2020

Taco Bell — The drive thru window server

I went to Taco Bell On Highway 72 location in Athens, Alabama on Sunday night, December 28, 2020...

Dec 27, 2020

Taco Bell — My food and service I received

Upon arriving to window requested a chalupa, 4 tacos everything except lettuce the agent repeated 2 time...

Taco Bellalways dropping good products to try puching new ones

I don't know why your company, as well as others, constantly want to shake things up - dropping good items just so you can push something new. And you don't even know if the new item is any better. You dropped the mexican pizza. You dropped the double decker taco. You dropped the chedder cheese gordeda crunch, which I loved with the cheese baked on shell. So that you now can now push the bacon gordeda, which I found absolutely unappetizing. I would hope that sometime soon someone will realize some of your ridiculous decisions are hurting you. People kept telling you don't get rid of the mexican pizza, but you didn't listen. Once an item is well liked, removing it only makes greater chances that you will loose customers. Someone up there needs some brains! You see where McDonald's learned it lesson and brought back the McRib.

Dec 21, 2020

Taco Bell — Food service

I purchased one pinto & cheese, 1 taco, and 1 package of cinnamon twists. When I received my order...

Taco BellManagement

The food is great when fixed properly. BUT, the management is horrible. The manager is a very mean and cruel. Her best friend and team leader makes everyone she can cry and embarrassed the employees in front of customers. I tried to file a complaint, but of course nothing was ever done about it. So Christy and Gina at Mt zion, Decatur IL. Taco bell your horrible people

Dec 19, 2020

Taco Bell — Lettuce was sour and very rude

My caregiver took me to taco bell I ored and my staff ordered my hard taco was sour her order she. Had a...

Taco BellItems removed from menu

First you stopped making the Enchirito now you quite making the Mexican Pizza.
        My favorite thing at Taco Bell was the Enchirito. (Discontinued)
        So I adjusted.
        Mexican Pizza was my next favorite and what happens????
        What is going on with you guys?
        Why are you getting rid of some of your best stuff?
        The only other thing I like a lot is the Taco Supreme, are you going to end that too?
        Is the Enchirito and Mexican Pizza ever coming back.
        I liked Taco Bell but it's changing to much.
        Stop before you lose all your fans.
        Bring back the good stuff.

Taco BellFood quality is not even OK it is awful since moving from old place to new place on Sam Nunn Blvd in Perry Ga

I have been there 2 times since the move to new building. Not only has some corporate genius decided to cut the items I eat at least 2 times weekly but they have been unable to fix what I want . The service is awful along with attitude. I just settled for regular crunchy tacos and went straight home with them 2 miles away and my shells were first of all broke in 3 pieces before I got them out of the paper. I know I did not break because there was no crunch to them. Shells were actually mushy. I want nothing from you but just want you aware of this and I will never go there again. The worst and only bad Taco Bell I have ever been to. So sad.

Taco BellElimination of menu items

Whomever made the decision to eliminate the Mexican pizza, tostada, green sauce have made a bad decision. These items were staples for our family members. And the items added have not replaced these items but just added things we would never order. The Taco Bell near us has gone down in service and cleanliness over the years but we would still go and get our favorite items plus more. Please bring them back. Our whole family commented at Thanksgiving that we would probably never have a reason to go back to another Taco Bell.

Taco BellMexican pizzas being eliminated from menu

Taco Bell: I have been getting Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell since 1988. Imagine my heartbreak when I went to TB today and found out Mexican pizzas have been eliminated from the menu!! 32 years I have been eating Mexican pizzas!!! They are my favorite!!! Please bring them back!!! Surely they were a top seller! If the grocery store stopped selling flour, beef, tomatoes or beans, it would be a big deal. So are Mexican pizzas!!! Please bring them back!!!

Dawn

Taco BellDiscontinued product

Very disappointed the Pico has been discontinued. One of the best things on the menu. I would order fresco just to have the pico until I was told one day I could add the pico and get separately! Game changer. I would actually go to Taco Bell
                Over chipotle just for pico. Taco Bell's s so much better!!!

Now Taco Bell is back to just basic for the occasional midnight run food.

Bring back the Pico!

Dec 05, 2020

Taco Bell — Service

After placing my order and paying for it I was asked to pull around and wait for my order (which was over...

Nov 30, 2020

Taco Bell — Online order

I made an online order on 12/17/20 and never received it. I went to pickup my order and was told the store...

Nov 24, 2020

Taco Bell — Rude employee and incorrect order

I ordered 6 tacos and one drink. I specified diet pepsi with light ice. She said diet pepsi? I replied ye...

Milford
                  Nov 20, 2020

Taco Bell — Service

On November 19 approx 11:30 I placed a pick up order on the Taco Bell website. My order was approx $40.00 on...