The Brick Store / the brick store sales associate
To whom it may concern, I am writing this complaint in hopes that a wrong done to me can be corrected. On nov. 1 2007, I went into a brick store on upper james street and inquired about a brick account I had opened several years ago with account #[protected]. The sales rep took my information and told me he would make an inquiry about the status of that account. At the time of opening the account my name was donna brandis, which I relayed to the sales rep. After some inquiry the sales rep told me that I had cancelled the card a few years ago, which I was okay with. He then asked me if I would like to apply for a new brick card which I adamantly refused. I explained that I already had a visa and a line of credit which were accessible to me. He spent some time trying to encourage me to apply for a new card but I was was very firm in my decision not to apply for any new credit. Approximately 2 weeks later I received a letter from hsbc thanking me for my application for a new brick card in the name of donna brandiswright, a name I have never used. I am very, very upset and would appreciate it if you could help me to have this credit application removed from my file.
More The Brick Store Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - our mattress and the wooden support under it.
- The Brick - brick management/system 
- The Brick - not honouring the warranty
- The Brick/ Sofa - reclining sofa
- The Brick - poor service, repairs and price guarantee