Having problems with ATG Stores?

ATG Stores Customer Service Contacts

11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ATG Stores Customer Service. Initial ATG Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ATG Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ATG Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with ATG Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ATG Stores Complaints & Reviews

Atgstores.comGuarantee

I bought a dinnerware set from this site Atgstores and when I received my order I opened the box and everything seemed fine. My fault that I did not check everything more carefully, otherwise I would notice that one of the pates had a huge crack. One month later I decided to use the set. Actually I bought it for special occasions and that's why I did not use it for over a month. Anyway, when I took everything from the box I noticed that one plate had a huge crack and it literally fell apart while I was holding it. As a result there was minus one plate and I cut my fingers. I went to Atgstores website and told them about what happened and their support said that I had only 30 days guarantee and since it was already too late there was nothing they could do. Horrible service!!

ATGStoreshard to deal with

I made an order and bought something from ATGStores website. I placed my order and paid for it. I received a payment confirmation and two days later they finally sent me a tracking number. Shipping was taking too long so I went online to track my order and saw that there was nothing there. So I called ATGStores customer support and they said that my order was no longer in stock. They said they had no idea when will I get it.
    Then I called again and asked them to cancel my order. Their rep was very unprofessional. I made a decision and wanted to cancel my order but he tried to assure me not to do that and was very pushy. I insisted and he finally cancelled it. He said I'll get my money back within 3-5 day, but two weeks already passed and I still haven't received my refund!

ATG StoresOrder not received after notification it had been shipped

Terrible. I placed the order on 7/31/16. They charged my credit card in full on 8/1/2016. I received an email on 8/4/16 saying the item had been shipped. On 8/7/16, I clicked the tracking number link in that email to see what day my furniture was scheduled to arrive. The link took me to CEVA Logistics and their website said that the tracking number could not be found. Thus began a week of phone calls to ATG Stores customer (non-) service. Every time I called, someone told me they would work on it and that they would call me back. Only once out of 5 or more calls did someone call me back. Even if they had no new information to tell me, they should have called me back because they said they would. It points to integrity and honesty in dealings with a customer. Do what you say you're going to do!

Finally, I called them on 8/15/16 and asked to have the order cancelled. I posted a negative review on SiteJabber and then I got a call from someone at ATG telling me my refund would be processed right away (because in the review, I doubted how quickly they would process a refund). I guess they watch social media and the web for negative words about them.

To top it all off, when my order was cancelled I received an email notification and guess what the reason was that they entered into their system? Reason for cancellation: customer could not wait. Wow. Really?

Please do not give this company any more business, they have to get their act together and not screw up the business they have before they can be trusted with more business.

ATG Stores — Poor customer service

Ordered over $800 in light fixtures. Needed to return one $70 fixture that was too big. Refused return of...

Atgstores.comThis has been the worst online shopping experience I have ever had

This has been the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I have never placed an order with ATG before & I will not ever again. My order was placed on Jan. 3 - I called and spoke with a rep to make sure the product was available & was told there were four in stock and to go ahead and place my order online. When I had not received any correspondence from the company, nor my product for over a week, I called. I was told they had e-mailed me to let me know the item was backordered and it must have gone to my spam folder, but the item would be shipping at the end of the week. Checked spam - no e-mail. I have been told my product would be shipping several times since my initial f/u call - the 17th, the 22nd & the 24th. On the 24th I contacted a rep through their online chat who told me, "It is expected to ship today, The tracking should be available later this evening or tomorrow morning." Heard that before!! I decided to try another rep later that day, still couldn't get a straight answer - so I asked to have a supervisor contact me. No call - just an e-mail saying, "not expected to be in now until the middle of February due to the Chinese New Year". What a terrible company! I have pushed back the installation of my vessel sink on more than one occasion waiting for this faucet - as I was told more than once it was expected to ship this day and that. My credit card was charge for a product they STILL can't tell when will be available with any certainty. Now I'm fighting to get my money back. Stay away from this company!!!

ATG StoresFraud

I purchase a desk from ATG stores. I paid my money to them through PayPal thank goodness.
          Nothing they said on their website was correct. They said "hassle free returns". They said the item would be delivered to the floor it would be assembled on. Fed Ex, the shipper they chose won't even enter the doorway.
          The box was damaged so I refused delivery, contacted them and asked for a refund. They said it could take 90 days. Had I waited 90 days would have made it to late to open a PayPal claim. BEWARE!
          I called them a couple of days later because I had a copy of the bill of lading saying it was returned and they said they couldn't pay me because I had asked for a charge back on my credit card. I never asked for a charge back! I started a dispute with PayPal.
          They then told me the only way they could pay me is if I closed my claim! They tried to trick me into closing my claim which they never acknowledged as legitimate.
          The only reason I am getting my money back is because of PayPal!
          Do not buy from them. If you have had an experience like mine, report them to the FTC.
          Early on I told them I would contact the FTC and it didn't faze them one bit.

• Cc
              C.C.M Oct 25, 2012

The response from ATGSTORE to my e-mail is a lie. I contacted them many times during this process and they blew me off. I have my money back thanks to PayPal. They never offered to negotiate a refund. They were forced.

[email protected] Oct 19, 2012

We send you our sincerest apologies regarding your ATGStores.com order experience and for any miscommunication regarding a refund. We at ATGStores would like to assist you with a resolution and take a second look into your order to see how we are able to help. Please email our Escalation Team at [email protected] with your order number and a member of our team will contact you shortly. Thank you.

Atgstores.comNever buy from this website

I bought 2 bookcases made by Ameriwood. The shelves bent within 2 weeks of assembling them and putting books on them. I contacted ATG. All ATG will do is to offer new shelves which are the same as the one bents. They would not refund unless I repack and pay for the shipping. Per ATG, there is a weight limit on bookshelves and I exceeded it. There is no mention of weight limit on description. ATG does not take any responsibility. Never buy from this website. Also, I put a negative review on this product on ATG and it miraculously disappeared and the only one showing is a 4 star review. Goes to show you that you can't trust this websites reviews either. I put another review today and will follow up whether that shows or not.

Atgstores.comDespite getting unsubscribe confirmation, I continue to get emails from them

Ordered $3, 000 bedroom set. Showed up in terrible condition. We called and got permission to return. The manufacturer is and was on the the No restocking fee list.

After three weeks and three phone calls inquiring about our refund no answer. Week 4 we get a return call saying we would get charged a 50% restocking fee and that our return was unauthorized. After multiple phone calls to over the following week to settle this dispute in a dignified manner they said they could settle for a 20% restocking fee despite the fact the return was authorized and the manufacturer was on their no restocking fee list.

Both my credit card company and lawyers were called. They are engaged and the transaction is not being charged interest but I still have not been reimbursed and it has been 8 weeks.

Add INSULT to injury. Using their website, I have tried now seven times to unsubscribe from their auto email they send out. Despite getting unsubscribe confirmation, I continue to get emails from them.

I'll be sure to repeat this review every day I get another email from them and every day I have to wait for my refund on every electronic site I can find.

[email protected] Jun 15, 2012

Good Afternoon,

We believe we have also heard word of your negative shopping experience with us from another review site but want to make sure that your matter is addressed. We wanted to send you our sincerest apologies for your order issues and the issues surrounding unsubscribing to our emails.

Our Escalation Team would like to assist you in any way that we can with your order to get the issue resolved. If you could please email [email protected] with your order number a member of our team will assist you as soon as possible.

Regarding the email issue, our team is working diligently to get this matter resolved as it was a technical issue on our end. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused. By providing your email address to our Escalation Team, we will also see to it that we take care of your email request as well.

ATG stores.comScam

Runaway! Negative stars if I could!

Atgstores.comBuyer beware, don't buy from them

There seems to be a common theme throughout all of the reviews, the item arrives damaged and then they just leave a trail of very unahppy customer with damaged goods over and over again. After 2 months I am still awaiting for the item to arrive in one piece, I ordered a light with glass shades, the intial order arrived 3 weeks after I placed the order( I was told it would be 5 days). It arrived damaged, one of the shades with a chip in it, I called and requested that they replace the shade only, it had taken so long for the light to arrive I didnt want to send the whole thing back. Three deliveries later I am still waiting for a shade to arrive that is not smashed in a million pieces. When you call no one cares, the staff are obviously so used to hearing the same thing day in day out that they just couldnt care less. I asked today for the CS directors name as I wanted to make a written complaint, they said they couldnt give out her full name...Nicholl was the only name they were willing to provide and said it must be done via email, they didnt really respond to letters in writing...what !!!. I have never heard of any company refusing to give a directors name and not accepting letters of complaint.

I would advise anyone...never, ever, ever make a purchase from this company, they sell poor quality goods and when you make a complaint they just do not care...BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM ATG STORES !!!

[email protected] May 16, 2012

Dear Neflove,

We are so very sorry for your negative experience with ATGStores.com. Please email [email protected] with your order number and a member of our team would be happy to take a second look and assist you in any way possible. We want to get you taken care of.

ATG StoresBorderline Fruad

I too have had the same experience with ATG Stores as many of the people here. There is no other way with words to describe this experience other than feeling as if one is in the "Twilight Zone". Every phone call I have attempted has left more questions than answers for me. This company walks a fine line of fraud, IMHO. I'm urging everyone on this board to please contact the Attorney General in the State of Washington, their own state, and to also render a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Also, if you use social media such as Face book, Twitter, Yelp etc... Please, please help spread the word in which the manner that this company conducts business. BUYER BEWARE!!!

[email protected] May 07, 2012

We send our apologies for any complications or frustration that you have experienced with your ATGStores.com order. Please email [email protected] with your order number and a member of our team will further assist you with a resolution.

ATG StoresNo refund - can't find return order!

WARNING. DO NOT purchase from ATG. It is not a reputable company. I ordered furniture pulls from them and when they arrived, I realized the items were not the correct size that I needed. I returned the items and followed up for my refund when I heard nothing for a couple of weeks. They claim the package was never received and could not be tracked down, therefore, no refund was possible. I contacted the CEO office and the BBB...which finally got there attention; however, they only offered credit, which is no use to me because they do not carry the size I need and I would NEVER put myself in that situation again by purchasing anything from them... SHAME ON THEM. I will never see my $43.76

• Me
                          melani mcdougal Aug 31, 2012

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH...I followed their specific instructions on a returned light fixture...but 4 months later had not received my credit to my amx card...turns out they gave me the WRONG RETURN ADDRESS so the fixture can not be located...and refuse to credit my credit card...seriously...how can they possibly feel good about that customer service? Filed a complaint with the FTC.

Atgstores.comPayPal should suspend doing business with them

BEWARE! Horrible company, horrible customer customer service. PayPal should suspend doing business with them. Still waiting after 2 months for my refund...which by the way was significantly less than the money spent because of the "restocking fees" they cleverly hide when you order.

[email protected] Jan 30, 2012

Juty,

We apologize for your order issues. Please email [email protected] with your order number and a member of our team would be happy to get you taken care of.

Atgstores.com — This is the worst company I have ever done business with

This is the worst company I have ever done business with. Ordered $670 worth of cabinet handles from them...

ATG Stores — Scammers, Theives, Rude

Item color was misrepresented online. Before placing initial order, called ATG Stores and specifically asked...

Atgstores.comThis company doesn't give a cr*p about its customers and needs to be shut down

Well I took the route of e-mailing Taryn W. BEFORE I decided to post on this website to give atgstores the benefit of the doubt. Since it's been a week and she hasn't e-mailed me back I guess it's time to go here.

I echo the stories of everyone here. This company is AWFUL and really needs to be out of business. I am so grateful that my purchase was less than $50 and not like these people on here who are out in the thousands to this company.

I ordered 2 pairs of curtains from their website that were really cool looking and were in a "swiggle" pattern (I guess that is squiggle.) They took my 46 bucks and I subsequently received 2 very plain black curtains that looked nothing at all like what was on the website and, to boot, the invoice from "Beacon Looms" the manufacturer showed that the curtains were actually $13 each so I'd been charged double the price.

I promptly contacted atgstores and was told that I would get a return label and I asked the representative to contact the manufacturer first to make sure the curtains I wanted existed. Before I had returned the curtains I was sent 2 more sets of curtains that were the same wrong curtains!!! So now I have 4 pairs of curtains I don't want.

I took the advice of a poster on here and contacted the manufacturer at Beacon Looms directly. The woman there, Esther DeSalvo, was EXTREMELY HELPFUL to me, responding the same day to me and stating that she contacted atg stores and told them that the fabric swatch they had on the website was not representative of their product. As of this writing it has been a month and half since Esther told them this and the wrong item is still up. Esther kindly e-mailed me a PREPAID return label for all 4 pairs of the curtains and said that, once Beacon Looms had received the return, she would contact atg stores and tell them to give me a refund. So Esther contacted them and she told them there was a "problem with their system." She contacted them a few weeks later at my request and then told me that everything was straightened out and my money would be refunded.

Now this is the part that kills me. I waited about a week and didn't get my refund so I contacted them on the chat feature. The person there said that there was a "credit memo" on the file and she would have to e-mail her customer service manager so they could issue a refund. She also said that, there was no credit memo for the other order (of course there is only one order, I was just sent two packages) so she would have to look into that and get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago, no refund, no response to my e-mail to Taryn W, no getting back to me. I think that I have been very patient and given this company the benefit of the doubt before posting this review. Just shows, doesn't matter how large or small your item, this company doesn't give a crap about its customers and needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!

[email protected] Dec 08, 2011

Dear Faiole,

I send my sincerest apologies. I have been looking through my emails to see if I could find yours to look into what exactly happened and I am having no such luck. Can you please email me at [email protected] with your information again? If this is my error in not having responded, I apologize and I would like to get you taken care of as soon as possible.

ATG StoresNO HASSLE RETURN POLICY

Ordered a table from the website that was received with a damaged finish. The styrofoam wrapping was imprinted on the table finish, as though it wasn't given time to dry before sending it out the door. I called customer service and was told that I would receive emailed return shipping information for the item to be picked up at my door. The next day I received an email verifying a replacement order. Since there was no discussion on replacement, and I had no intention of risking the same dissatisfaction twice, I called and had the order canceled. Again I was told I would receive the emailed shipping information in a few days. After three days I called to inquire and was told it takes 7-10 business days for the manufacturer to send. I called again after a week and was told could take up to another week. Today I received a call indicating the manufacturer wants pictures before sending the return information. Since the table has been standing at my door, rewrapped and ready for shipment for over a week, I called back and indicated per their no hassle policy, since I was dissatisfied, regardless of the reason, I shouldn't have to provide pictures. I asked to speak to a supervisor and it was obvious their supervisors are not there to support their reps, because the rep was hesitant and said they have been told to resolve the issue themselves. I said since the issue is not resolved, I need to speak to a supervisor. The rep said she would have DON call me and she would call me back and let me know when. I then received a call a few minutes later from another rep, telling me again I need to send pictures. I told him I was waiting for a call from DON, and did not want to discuss the issue with him further. I finally received a call from DON, the world's worst customer service supervisor. DON didn't have his facts straight, and did nothing more that indicate that I need to send pictures, or if I want to pay for shipping, I can return the table due to dissatisfaction. This of course is not spelled out on ATG's website. I asked to speak to DON's manager but DON would not provide that information, and referred me to the internet if I wanted to find out the name of the company owner. DON does not seem to understand that his job as a customer service manager is demonstrate ATG's dedication to customer satisfaction, and to stand behind their claim of NO HASSLE RETURNS. This has been more than a hassle, it's been an assault on the customer. In this economy, this company can't afford to put forth effort to provide stellar customer service and satisfaction. So if you plan on purchasing from them, I suggest you do so fast, because they can't last much longer. But buyer, be very aware. Meanwhile, I'm unwrapping the damn table tomorrow and sending pictures, but I would be very surprised if the whole ordeal doesn't drag out to a long and painful consumer water boarding. Stay tuned...
                            Mel

• Ha
                                Habibbek Dec 28, 2012

Wow I thought it was a hi quality store . I never ordered from them but I always checked their line of merchandise .
                                What I don't understand It's a LOWE's company & why LOWE's allows them to behave like that?

Gus

[email protected] Nov 14, 2011

Dear Mel,

I wanted to send you our sincerest apologies in regard to your order issues and customer service experience. We completely understand your frustration and would like to get you taken care of as soon as possible. Please email [email protected] with your order number and we will work with you toward a resolution that you are happy with. We take all reviews very seriously and this information will be passed along to management.

Thank you.

ATG StoresBroken Furniture and Broken Company

I bought an office set Samuel Lawrence furniture from Allied Trade Group (ATG) stores in May of this year. I received several shipments over a three-month period. Out of four shipments, two turned out to have damaged furniture. That is 50% damaged on furniture delivered to my house (bookshelf and file cabinet). There is no metric in the universe where having 50% is acceptable for quality control purposes. I told the customer service that I wanted a replacement for the furniture that was broken and had to wait almost three months for a replacement bookshelf. I never received a replacement file cabinet so I called customer service again. Two months after I requested a replacement file cabinet I was told that, this item was no longer in stock and was no longer being produced. First, is it my responsibility to contact a company to get this information? This question is rhetorical. ATG stated that I would receive a refund for the file cabinet three weeks ago. I am still waiting, and I am sure this is going to take a while.
                              In my opinion, what I have discovered while dealing with ATG. This company is the worst I have ever dealt with, they should have a disclaimer on their website that states, “we suck on all levels, and if you are satisfied you are in the minority of customers that have dealt with us." The furniture that they sell is made in China so you know it has great quality like everything else made in China (ATG does not advertise this fact on their website). ATG uses the worst/ cheapest shipping partners they can find which is why 50% of my furniture showed up broken. This company should be avoided their return policies are atrocious. I have been told that they are waiting for the shippers to refund them so that they can refund my money. Waiting for an internal refund from their distributing partners is not the consumer’s responsibility. I have no idea how and why this organization has survived, they are broken on all levels! Recommend avoiding ATG stores and going to conventional furniture store in the future.

[email protected] Oct 12, 2011

We apologize for your order issues and for any delays in reaching a resolution that gets you, our customer taken care of. Please email [email protected] with your order number and our Escalation Team will be able to assist you.

Allied Trade GroupAweful CSR Manager

Not only does ATG rip off their customers they do it to their employees as well. The customer service manager is the wife to the owner of the company. jennifer rubens ([protected]@alliedtradegroup). This is the most evil vindictive crude witch I have ever met in my entire life. She picked out her favorites in the customer service dept and showed it freely and everyone else who wasnt her favorite she treated like crap. When you are a new employee and ask questions which she tells you to always do she looks at you like your stupid and makes you feel stupid. Her floor leads either quit or get fired eventually because they cant take her crap. The way the customer service dept is run should be taken over by someone else besides the CEO's wife. You cant go and complain to anyone because you will get fired (which happened to several other employees) If you call in sick, she will fire you. This woman shouldnt be working as a manager, she should be the one fired. She should stay at home and make her stupid jewelry and work on her fake looking face. I think everyone should call her and let her know how they feel.

Atg Stores / Lighting Universe / Allied Trade GroupTerrible Products & Service

Do not buy from ATG Stores dba Lighting Universe. Product ordered arrived late, damaged, and defective. Multiple calls to customer service were ineffective. Promised replacement, never came. Promised replacement parts (that I told them would not resolve the manufacuring defect). Asked to speak to a manager, told they were all in a meeting and could not be disturbed. Asked for a call back, never returned my call. Product was cheaply made, overpriced, poorly packaged, defective, with one part broken in two. Planning to box up the junk lighting fixture and send it to ATG's CEO Gary Rubins home address, then reverse credit card charges. Never buy from ATG Stores/Lighting Universe.

• Pa
                                      Pay attention you fools Sep 10, 2011

Hey [censored], your problem is with the MANUFACTURER, not ATG. They didn't make it or deliver it to you. They are more than happy set up a return request with the manufacturer to solve the problem but you just want to be a [censored]bag and ### about something because your life is ###

[email protected] Sep 06, 2011

Hi Nelson-

My name is Taryn and I handle the public relations for ATGStores.com. I wanted to write and apologize for our lack of communication and follow-through with your order issues. From the information you have provided me, I believe this is most certainly an issue that we can resolve and get you taken care of. We would be more than happy to help you if you could please email me at [email protected] with your order number. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you allow us to take a second opportunity to make this right.

Best,