Menu
The Brick Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

The Brick
reviews and complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 1340 Reviews

How responsive is The Brick's customer service?

419 Resolved
915 Unresolved
A rare visitor 🌥️
We'd love to see The Brick on ComplaintsBoard more often, showing their successful complaint resolution. But that's not happening yet, unfortunately. For reviewers, this means staying cautious and reading reviews from other customers (including the few already resolved ones) to understand the potential outcomes. If you get in touch with The Brick, be persistent and note all important details during communication.
Claimed
The Brick has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

The Brick reviews and complaints 1340

Filter reviews by rating
6 reviews
Sort by:

Newest The Brick reviews and complaints

10:04 pm EDT

The Brick Repair on 75” sony tv

I am helping my parents file a complaint about warranty service from the bricks. My parent’s tv stopped working so they called the bricks for warranty. It was a long process and run around but to cut it short, it took 37 days to be exact for the repair company to pick up the tv including delays such as cancellation of scheduled pick up.

The tv was mounted to the wall. When the repair guys came to pick up the tv, they took down the tv no problem, no hesitation, no warning that we will have to put it back ourselves once it’s delivered back to us. One of the guys even took pictures of the connections before taking the tv down. “oh wait a second, let me take pictures to be sure” he says. So that too left an impression that they will be putting it back up.

FYI, my mother is on disability, and my father has a frozen shoulder. They are also approaching seniority. Language barrier is also an issue hence they did not get to argue with repair company to put it back on the wall rather than leaving it on floor.

Today, I came to their place to see their TV on the floor. I was furious! TV is a big part of their leisure and they haven’t had it for over a month! So I called the bricks pitt meadows BC to explain the situation. Amanda (staff), insisted that installing the tv back is not in repair company’s scope. She also said they shouldn’t have taken it down themselves. Even after expressing the situation and the disappointment, she concluded that it’s $199 to re-install the tv back to the wall and that there’s nothing they can do about it.

FYI, when the repair guys came to check the tv before scheduling a pick up on it, the repair guy said the brand is hard to handle and could be a hit and miss with repair.and it could take couple of weeks for repair. Because of that, my mother was reluctant to surrender it for repair and asked for replacement instead. The repair man said that it’s up to the bricks. So my mother called the bricks and relayed the information and the staff was confused as to why the repair company needs to pick up the tv. They said they would call my mother but no calls received until they just pick up the tv.

The tv warranty is coming up to an end pretty soon. The tv us here but how are we supposed to find out if it actually is fixed without being able to install it to the wall to be connected to power? What if it breaks down for the same reason after the warranty runs out…

I feel there isn’t enough communication made and proper information relayed for the process. Otherwise we could’ve prepared for this rather than being frustrated and furious!

This is just disappointing and frustrating from start to finish! Never buying anything from them again!

Desired outcome: Just a simple courtesy to mount the tv they removed from the wall!

K
3:10 pm EDT

The Brick Staff

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my employee/friend. He was interviewed at your Fredericton, New Brunswick branch in the Regent Mall. The job was for a salesperson. The lady who interviewed him told me her name was Cassi or Cassy. I don't know how she spells her name. She asked him, "What do you know about TVs" He replied, "I think I know them a fair bit" She then asked him a question, and when he didn't know the answer, she was rude and called him a liar. She didn't use the word liar, but it felt like she did.

My employee doesn't have the heart to make the complaint himself due to the extreme depression and anxiety he has. If this is the kind of manager you hire at your locations, I am scared to know what others are like.

He almost had an anxiety attack from this. He should report this to his lawyer.

If you need his name and other info, I will ask him if I can provide it. This should be dealt with asap if you care about the image of your company.

1:29 am EDT

The Brick Repair on a Bosch refrigerator

Bought an expensive fridge three years ago (Bosch). Thought I was getting a good deal at the Brick. Last year the fridge broke down and the food in it was freezing and the ice maker was not working. The Brick took quite a while to respond and send a tech over to fix it. The fix only lasted a while and the same problems started happening. I am still waiting for it to be fully fixed. The Brick has used various excuses to avoid honouring their extended warranty. Buying appliances at the Brick is definitely not worth the bother . Awful customer service.

Desired outcome: Have the fan that is not working installed by the Brick's technician to honour the extended warranty

5:18 pm EDT

The Brick A couch that was suppose to be delivered May 30, 2023

Purchased a couch online and the delivery date was to be May 30th 2023! Called the number on our receipt to find out that only half of the couch was available so it will now be delayed 3weeks and won’t be delivered! On my receipt it specifically says that some one will contact us a few days before delivery and we never heard from the store! We of course were prepared for the new couch to arrive so we disposed of our old couch because my husband has to go for a total knee replacement and wanted to get everything ready for the new couch! He will rely on the couch for safe propping up of his leg after surgery with the recliner! I had asked the manager from the Ponoka store if we could get the pieces available delivered asap so we have something for him to rest on and he said that I would have to pay for two different deliveries! Doesn’t sound like a me problem sounds like The Bricks problem! Highly disappointed in how this is being dealt with and will not be dealing with this company again! If someone would have contacted us to tell us about the delay we would not have disposed of our old couches so we had something to sit on! Ben from the Ponoka store said there was nothing they could do and would not do a complimentary shipping of the unavailable pieces. My email [protected]@telus.net

Desired outcome: I asked for the delivery of the three pieces available to be shipped asap so we had something to sit on and then on the Bricks dime they could kindly bring the other three pieces when available!

3:55 pm EDT

The Brick Sectional worth 6000$

I was asked to follow up using the support ticket id #239607.

My previous request was closed by mistake

Please see below request below. ( Store response in email below)

Please note we purchased this sectional worth $5-6k only 4-5 months ago, which means it is still under manufacturers warranty plus we purchased extra warranty 700$ worth.

This sectional already has holes all over the sectional and cloth is coming with lint all over. IT IS WASTE OF MONEY AND HASSLE SINCE WE BOUGHT IT. Please review the defects and consider that things purchased from this big retailer (the brick) are not expected to tear apart and rip in 4 months of purchase

Please let us know next steps. Before we can move to consumer board and other complaints forward.

We are only asking for replacement not money back as it is coming apart within 4 months of purchase and is not usable

Thanks

Juhita

Desired outcome: Replace the sectional as it was just purchased few months ago

10:44 am EDT

The Brick Fraud

Subject: Complaint regarding fraudulent and deceptive practices and poor quality of sectional couch

Dear Customer Service Department,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the recent purchase of a sectional couch from your store. The entire experience, from the misleading sales tactics to the poor quality of the product, has left me extremely disappointed and frustrated.

To begin with, the salesperson who approached me during my visit to The Brick presented the sectional couch as a great deal due to the need for space for new inventory. However, upon closer inspection of the receipt, I discovered that the couch was marked "as is," a crucial detail that was not explicitly pointed out to me during the sales process. This omission raises serious concerns about the integrity and transparency of your sales staff. I find it deeply unsettling that the phrase "as is" was surreptitiously included in the contract without my explicit knowledge, leading me to sign it unknowingly and under false pretenses. This deceptive practice puts the onus on the customer to bear the consequences of any pre-existing issues with the product. I believe it is both unethical and unfair for your company to disclaim responsibility for the poor quality of the sectional couch by hiding behind the "as is" condition, which was deliberately kept hidden from me.

Upon bringing the couch home and assembling it, I encountered multiple issues that indicate a lack of quality control. Firstly, the triangular-shaped fasteners on the back pieces, which are crucial for stability, were bent and scratched. This resulted in one piece not being able to lock into place at all, compromising the structural integrity of the couch. I had to resort to flipping the couch over, removing the underlay, and using a large bolt to make it stay in place.

Furthermore, upon flipping the couch, I discovered old holes where the legs were previously screwed in. Shockingly, one leg was missing entirely, causing one side of the couch to sag and preventing the two sections from securely locking together. As a result, the couch slides apart whenever someone sits on it, posing a safety hazard and rendering it unusable as intended.

What exacerbates the situation is the timing of your recent promotional offer. Just one week after my purchase, I received a flyer advertising a sale with no tax and 36 months of interest-free financing. It is deeply disappointing and disheartening to discover that your company failed to inform me about this promotion beforehand, despite the fact that I had just made a significant purchase. This lack of communication further erodes my trust in The Brick as a reputable establishment.

I expect immediate action to rectify this situation and provide a suitable resolution. I would like the following steps to be taken:

Replacement or repair: I request that you replace the damaged and defective parts of the sectional couch promptly or arrange for a professional repair service at no additional cost to me. This includes providing new fasteners, addressing the missing leg, and ensuring proper alignment and stability of the couch.

Refund or compensation: Considering the misleading sales tactics, substandard quality, and the recent promotional offer, I request a partial refund or appropriate compensation for the inconvenience, time wasted, and the need to address these issues myself.

Better communication: I strongly urge you to improve your communication practices to ensure that customers are informed about upcoming sales and promotions, especially if they have made recent purchases.

I trust that you will take my concerns seriously and take swift action to resolve

9:12 pm EDT

The Brick Less than 3 years old and the cushions on my sectional are sagging

I bought a sectional from the Brick in kelowna in sept 2020 with the extended warranty and have been told they can’t help me with the sagging cushions on my couch. 4 of the cushions have lost their density and makes the couch very uncomfortable and noticeable. You literally sit with your knees by your ears.

We are not home a lot as I work away from home. We dont have children or a large dog, a Chihuahua to be exact.

I have emailed and called and was told that someone would come out for an assessment and still waiting and was also told it would not be covered.

A couch should last longer that 2.5 years .

Desired outcome: I just want the foam replace with denser foam for everyday wear and tear.

Y
12:06 pm EDT

The Brick purchased dameged TV

I am writing to express my disappointment with the TV that I purchased from The Brick store in Winnipeg. The salesperson who sold me the TV asked me to inspect it before leaving the store. I lightly inspected it and saw that it was covered with a protector cover. I trusted that the TV was in good condition and did not inspect it further.

However, when I arrived home and installed the TV, I discovered that it was cracked. I immediately contacted your store and spoke with the manager on duty. Unfortunately, I was advised that you do not offer refunds or exchanges for damaged items.

As a senior citizen who has not purchased a TV in 15 years, I was not aware that I needed to inspect a brand new product with a magnifying glass. This was my first experience with your store and it will be my last.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a refund or exchange the TV.

12:34 pm EDT

The Brick couch

We bought a couch from the brick. We measured the the length in our apartment

/We asked the sales man if this would fit. He said yes. We went back to the brick Just after we got our couch and talk to the manager and he told us that we could bring it back.

It was 3 days after we bought it. I am not to impress about the brick. We would like to return the big couch that does not fit in our apartment.

Desired outcome: nothing has been resolved

N
7:24 pm EDT

The Brick LG dishwasher

I’m very disappointed about Brick service and LG. Something urgently needs to be done to their customer resolution department. I bough back in February a dishwasher through Brick, the dishwasher was defective. The Brick sales person sold the worth LG dishwasher, the Eco cycle of it is 2hr 45 minutes. If you are buying one please don’t, you might as well go with other companies. The cycle took more then 2 hours wigh drying and at the end the dishes were dirty, the water still all over the dishes. Called the technician, he said it’s defective, and left. On the system he put nothing was wrong with the dishwasher. We went back to Brick, to return it , because economically it wasn’t helping us in anyway and it wasn’t working. They refused to help because it’s LG PROBLEM, called LG they said Brick can approve the return it has nothing to do with them. So for the past few month Brick tossing us around and doing nothing, now they are saying it’s over 30 day policy they can’t make a return. They refuse to do anything. All they are good at selling , when you enter the store 100 people come to you to make a sale but when you have problem they refuse to help you. We pay money we don’t take charity from them. It’s a big company but they don’t want to take the responsibility of fixing anything. I’m writing a complain so something could be done for other people. If anyone from higher department reads this please do something. I’m going to go through social media, through small claim court anything you name it. Specially BRICK should be closed down and people should stop shopping there. If customers are reading it DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BRICK ! Specially from Kennedy and 401 location. Worst customer service from managers to sales people.

Desired outcome: Needs the dishwasher to be returned it’s too much on utility bills

F
11:32 pm EDT

The Brick Warranty/ claim

so disappointed, After two times online claim for the broken chair and no response. I went in person to the store and explain the situation to one of the managers named Megan She blatantly told me to" tighten screw every time before use and that is what they DO AT THE STORE"

following her advice I have to make sure to my kids remember to tighten the screw before every meal time. I asked to talk to another manager if they wiling to solve the issue. She told me to go and claim again we will take care of it. My claim was done for the third times and I called store for follow up, where I was told that "We ordered the chair's part!" I Do not understand how the fully broken chair which is not even useable could be fixed with a part. I was upset after 7 month of back and forth hearing this I will email head office, right get help she said go ahead as they are following policy the answer will be same they can not do anything. Now my understanding is that the company Brick is A lie and scamming! There is no blame on salesman and technician but manager has no knowledge of customer service.

S
7:53 pm EDT

The Brick Delivery of product

We had purchased Mojack king bed set from Brick Coventry Road under invoice number 0509357LCXW.

2 days we got the delivery but the delivery people have not put the items in the room as we were promised to. Both the guys moved the bed and night stands upstairs. They wanted to enter the home with shoes so asked them t either remove the shoes or put cover on shoes, they denied we understand their safety concern so that's why we requested them to put safety cover but they said we don't have that and started shouting on us, thy delivered 2-3 items with shoes Because of this our new floor got scratched in multiple places which was installed just a week ago. Also they left the dresser at main floor and did not move it to the room. They also misbehaved with us. I have small kids at home and it has safety risk if it falls on them.

We contacted the branch from which we bought the product they are not listening to us and favoring the delivery people, spoke to Michelle, Komal

Now please let us know how are we going to move the dresser upstairs and who's going to be responsible for our floor scratches, and who will be responsible it hurt my kids while they are playing and something fall on them.

Attached are pictures

We did not expect this kind of service from brick.

We are waiting for your action

Desired outcome: Need the things to be delivered upstairs and and let me know how my scratched floor will be fixed if I am facing this issue most of people must be facing this issue, so you need to fix this

9:24 pm EDT
The Brick has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Brick Sectional sofa worth $5000 from brick / broken in 4 months of purchase

I have tried calling the brick in London, Ontario store 10 times and also filled online complaint / claim and have not heard back anyone in brick. We bought furniture worth $10000 four months ago and one sofa (sectional) which is still under manufacturer warranty is started to come apart and there is a big hole in the sofa within 4 months of purchase. We also purchased brick warranty on top of manufacturer warranty. The brick store is not responding to our concerns and people on the call speak rudely and disconnect, telling us to fill online (which we have already done 15 days ago with no response).

Desired outcome: Return the defective sectional as it is broken within 4 months of purchase

Update by Juhita
May 30, 2023 3:57 pm EDT

This request is not resolved. Please open it. This business is not fixing my problem and i am losing $6000 as they provided very bad quality product ( sectional worth $6000)

S
10:55 am EDT

The Brick Fridge

We bought a new fridge which bricks delivered on April-22-2023. We noticed that the fridge section had a hole in the bottom filled with glue. We reached for an exchange in less than 48 hours, and action has not been taken since then. I called the store many times - no answer. I emailed customer service and got a response that the manager is looking into it — no response from anyone in the last two weeks.

Update by Supi Singh
May 25, 2023 7:49 am EDT

Brick changed the fridge but the door is still not in correct position. it is opening from right but suppose to be left. please send tech to fix this or exchange.

Update by Supi Singh
May 19, 2023 2:02 pm EDT

I just emailed you.

Ticket # 239430

Receipt/order: 1226134AGNUA

You manager is not doing anything

see below

===================================================

From: Ottawa Store

Date: Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 5:00 PM

Subject: Re: FW: The Brick Ottawa West Thank you for your recent purchase! Receipt/order: 1226134AGNUA

To: >

Hi

We will direct your email as well as print out your information once he is in on Tuesday so we can get this rectified.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

========================================================================

Customer Experience Support Team (The Brick)

May 14, 2023, 1:56 PM MDT

Hello,

I have been assigned your support ticket 239430.

After reviewing the details of your experience, I have determined that this requires the support of a Management Team member. I have requested they contact you to address your concerns. You will be contacted within 48 hours.

I will keep your support ticket open and monitor it until this matter has been addressed by a Manager.

Thank you.

Customer Experience Support Team

===============================================================

8:42 pm EDT

The Brick ADW78TVS

I would like to file a complaint for The Brick - Heartland Mississauga location. I went in the store to purchase the product with the number ADW78TVS in white which was marketed for $399.99 with a sign directly above it that said Take 15% off this price. When I asked the customer service to help me with the product they informed me that the product is already on a reduced price and cannot be discounted. I would like to remind you there were no signs mentioning the original price or that stated its 15% off the original price. I was denied the offer and embarrassed for even asking for what was promoted. Someone who has worked in retail for years I have never heard that we will not abide by our mistake and honor the price we advertised. I also have a couch order (0504353OKAO) pending with The Brick and had plans of buying other pieces of furniture from The Brick but to think a big corporation would deny a minor discount which was basically honoring their mistake and losing a customer over it is beside my understanding. My hope is that you simply just honor the discount otherwise that's fine I would just politely take my business elsewhere. I am attaching the pictures of what was advertised.

Desired outcome: Honour the promotion

B
8:09 pm EDT

The Brick Warranty Deception

Bought a Fridge from the SUNRIDGE Calgary Location. Has a 2 Year Manufacturer's warranty. Bought Their 4-year extended warranty, Thinking we now have a 6-year warranty (FALSE). They refuse to honor that because their policy starts after 1 year Manufacturer's warranty doesn't matter if the manufacturer gives 2 years, they overlay the manufactures warranty voiding out 1 year. In other words, we lost 1 year of our warranty. Talked to the salesman and his manager who went beyond integrity to lie and tell us we don't have what we paid for.

We would be buying a Standup Freezer in 3 months, but we will take our business elsewhere. Find a more HONEST company. We are honest people, more trusting than we should be.

Desired outcome: We want in writing the 6-year warranty that I paid for.

I
8:57 am EDT

The Brick Damaged dishwasher installation charge

Purchased a dishwasher from The Brick in April 2023. When it was being installed the technician advised that it was damaged and could not be used. I told him to stop the installation but he continued. I advised The Brick and was told the installation was my responsibility even though it was sold as part of the entire package and they refused to return a portion of the $289 charged. I contacted The Brick Edmonton who did nothing. There is no customer service and the arrogant and rude manager insisted it was my fault that I did not stop the installation in time! How do they get away with this lack of service? NEVER again will I buy at the Brick.

Tip for consumers:

Recommend not to buy at TheBrick if you expect reasonable customer support.

Products used:

Dishwasher was returned and refunded with the exception of $289 installation cost. The $289 covered pick up of the old unit and installation. Delivery is supposedly free.

Desired outcome: Obtain refund for an installation of a damaged dishwasher. The installation was part of the original purchase package.

10:27 pm EDT

The Brick New washer and dryer

Hi,

I am writing to you because I am really disappointed with the recent service I received from my local Brick store (located in Marché-Central, QC). We are emailing you with the hope you will be able to help us out. On May 1st 2023, we purchased a stove, dryer, and washing machine. On this day, we requested and paid for both the removal of our old machines and for the instalment of the new machines. We paid for these services hoping we would not have any issues and could enjoy our purchases once we received it.

However, this is not what happened and we are extremely disappointed and would like to be refunded. The Brick employees who delivered our machines were very disrespectful and did not follow any of the terms of the contract we agreed upon. We do not know their names because they refused to identify themselves when asked. Here are a few terms of our contract that were not respected and why we are asking to return and refund our purchases.

The delivery employees refused to remove our old equipment as per contract. One of the employees claimed he had not insurance to perform this task. We are confused as to why the Brick would have employees performing such responsibilities without proper insurance. They refused to fully install the new equipment as per contract. The delivery employees damaged and scratched our new machines. No customer wants damages on new devices after paying 4232.09$. We expect more professionalism from well know company such as the Brick.

We experienced discrimination. The employees were rude to us and did not display good customer service, which made us feel uncomfortable during the delivery. Our brand new purchases were thrown to the street from the delivery truck. Only one delivery employee was handling and removing the new purchases from the Brick truck while one delivery employee was on his way to meet us at the door. After our experience with the delivery service, we went to our local Brick store and our concerns were ignored and no issues were resolved or addressed.

On May 3rd, I told my local Brick store about the events, damages, improper installation, and the movers refusal to remove my old dryer from my apartment. The customer service employee at the local Brick store said they would give a 250$ discount for the damages on the new washer and then promised that Friday (May 5th, 2023) they will have the movers come back to remove the old dryer and finish the installation. On May 5th 2023, the same movers came for about two minutes and they refused to take the old machine out.

At this point we no longer want any of these purchases. Our experience has been horribly stressful and disappointing. None of the terms of our paid contract have been respected and the service we have received has been terrible. Our local Brick store refuses to accept a return and refund, therefore we are hoping you can help us resolve this issue. We have attached pictures and videos of the damages and events occurred during the delivery. Please free to contact me via email or phone [protected].

Ashley Varghese & Kodi Thuwakku Weerasinghe

Desired outcome: Full Refund

K
1:49 pm EDT

The Brick Samsung washer and dryer

I bought both a washer and dyer from the Brick, with installation and removal of the old washer and dyer included in the purchase. The delivery guys on the first delivery were careless and caused many damages /scratches to the new washer. There are scratches on the bottom of the washer (see image). The delivery guys refused for the second time today to remove the old washer and dyer (see image of old washer in dyer still at my apartment). There are still many parts uninstalled on the new washer and dyer. The new washer and dyer are supposed to be stacked at the same levels. There is a big gap in the front between the washer and dyer due to improper installation of the stack kit from Samsung Bespoke.

I paid for the service from the Brick to installation and to remove the washer and dyer. Both of these services were not met upon delivery of the washer and dyer. I am unable to attach all the images and videos of the parts unstilled, the scratches, and the improper installation of the stack kit on this application. Please provide me with an email address to send all pictures and videos.

Desired outcome: Remove all washer and dyer.Install new washer and dyer.Cancel complete order with the Brick as the services promised were not completed.

B
10:13 am EDT

The Brick Income tax receipts not issued for donation made may 2022

I purchased furniture at the Brick store in Belleville on May 5, 2022. I was asked to make a donation to Sick Kids which I did and was told I would receive a receipt in the mail. I never did get it. I went to the Belleville store and asked about it and was told you will get it at the end of the year. I never did so went back to the Belleville store and was told that they had no way to check it out. I called again when I was having my income tax done and the clerk who answered the phone was rude and told me to contact Sick Kids but did not give me the contact information so I knew who to speak to. I had my income tax done but my Accountant said they required the actual receipt to be able to claim it. I will never give a donation at the store again. I don’t know if it ever got to Sick Kids or the Brick pocketed the $100.00. I am so disgusted with the Brick and tell everyone I deal with about this. I’ve never had an experience like this. I deal with Sick Kids on a regular basis and always get my receipt.

Desired outcome: A tax receipt for the $100.00 donation

The Brick In-depth Review

Overall Rating: The Brick is a top-notch retailer that consistently delivers exceptional products and services. I highly recommend them for all your home furnishing needs.

Product Selection: The Brick offers an extensive range of products, catering to every style and budget. Whether you're looking for furniture, appliances, or electronics, you'll find everything you need under one roof.

Pricing: The Brick provides competitive pricing, ensuring that you get the best value for your money. They frequently offer promotions and discounts, making it even more affordable to furnish your home.

Customer Service: The customer service at The Brick is outstanding. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and always ready to assist you. They go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction, making the shopping experience enjoyable.

Delivery and Shipping: The Brick offers efficient and reliable delivery services. They provide timely updates on the status of your order and deliver it right to your doorstep. Their shipping rates are reasonable, and they take great care in handling your purchases.

Website Usability: The Brick's website is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It's well-organized, allowing you to find products quickly. The search function is efficient, and the checkout process is seamless.

Return Policy: The Brick has a flexible return policy, ensuring customer satisfaction. If you're not completely happy with your purchase, they offer hassle-free returns and exchanges. Their commitment to customer service is evident in their fair and transparent return policy.

Quality of Products: The Brick offers high-quality products that are built to last. They partner with reputable brands, ensuring that you receive durable and reliable items. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in every product they sell.

Store Experience: The Brick provides a pleasant and enjoyable in-store experience. The stores are well-maintained, and the layout is designed for easy browsing. The staff is attentive and helpful, making your visit a memorable one.

Loyalty Program: The Brick's loyalty program is a great way to earn rewards and exclusive benefits. By becoming a member, you can enjoy special discounts, early access to sales, and personalized offers. It's a fantastic way to save money while shopping at The Brick.

Social Responsibility: The Brick is committed to social responsibility and giving back to the community. They actively participate in charitable initiatives and support local organizations. By choosing to shop at The Brick, you're supporting a company that cares about making a positive impact.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to their competitors, The Brick stands out for their exceptional product selection, competitive pricing, and outstanding customer service. They consistently outperform their rivals in terms of quality and overall shopping experience.

Pros and Cons:

• Pros: Extensive product selection, competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, reliable delivery, user-friendly website, flexible return policy, high-quality products, pleasant in-store experience, rewarding loyalty program, commitment to social responsibility.
  • Cons: None that I can think of. The Brick truly excels in all aspects of their business.

Summary and Recommendation: The Brick is an exceptional retailer that offers a wide range of high-quality products at competitive prices. Their outstanding customer service, reliable delivery, and user-friendly website make shopping a breeze. With a flexible return policy and a rewarding loyalty program, The Brick goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I highly recommend The Brick for all your home furnishing needs.

How to file a complaint about The Brick?

1. Log in or create an account: To begin, please ensure you are logged into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by clicking on the 'Sign Up' option and following the registration process.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with The Brick. Make it specific and clear, such as "Defective Sofa Delivered by The Brick" or "Poor Customer Service at The Brick Store."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Mention key areas such as product quality, customer service, delivery, warranty, and after-sales support. Include specifics about any transactions you had with The Brick, the nature of the issue, and any steps you took to resolve it, including interactions with the company's customer service. Describe how the issue has personally affected you, whether it's through inconvenience, financial loss, or other impacts.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photos. However, be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what resolution you are seeking from The Brick, whether it's a refund, exchange, repair, or an apology.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint or review to ensure that it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for any spelling or grammatical errors, and verify that all the information provided is correct.

8. Submission process: After reviewing, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint or review. Ensure that you have filled in all the required fields and attached any supporting documents before submitting.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint or review, make sure to regularly check back on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates. You may receive feedback from The Brick or from other users who have had similar experiences.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact The Brick customer service

Phone number

+1 (780) 930-6000

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Brick?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Brick Customer Service. Initial The Brick complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Brick above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Brick. Discuss the issues you have had with The Brick and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.