Menu

complaints

Affordable Seating Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Affordable Seating with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Affordable Seating has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Affordable Seating. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Affordable Seating complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest Affordable Seating complaints

N
7:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affordable Seating Terrible Customer Service and Damaged Products: My Experience with Affordable Seating

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Affordable Seating. I mean, I tried to give them a chance, but they just never seemed to get their act together. I tried calling them a bunch of times, but they never picked up or called me back. And when I finally did get through to someone, they were pretty rude and unhelpful.

But the real kicker was when I ordered some boots from them. They arrived all banged up and damaged, and when I tried to get a refund, they just ignored me. I mean, come on, it's been over a year and they still haven't done anything about it. That's just not how you do business.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Affordable Seating to anyone. They're just not worth the hassle. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

L
6:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affordable Seating Disappointing Quality and Durability: Affordable Seating Review

I gotta say, I was pretty bummed out when I got my tables and chairs from Affordable Seating. They looked pretty good at first, but after just 30 days, they started falling apart! I mean, come on, that's just not acceptable. The quality was just plain poor, and I wouldn't recommend buying from them unless you're looking for some seriously inferior products. Save yourself the trouble and find a better place to shop.

6:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affordable Seating Disappointing Experience with Affordable Seating: Poor Quality and No Accountability

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Affordable Seating. I ordered over a thousand bucks worth of benches for my winter holiday party, and when they arrived, they were all banged up and damaged. I was pretty upset, but when I reached out to Affordable Seating, they basically told me it wasn't their problem and that I needed to take it up with the shipping company. I mean, come on, guys, I just spent a ton of money with you and you can't even take responsibility for the condition of the product when it arrives? That's just not cool.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of unusable benches that I can't even return or exchange. It's a total bummer, and I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone. If you're thinking about buying from Affordable Seating, I'd recommend looking elsewhere. There are plenty of other companies out there that will actually stand behind their products and take care of you if something goes wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did!

Hide full review

Is Affordable Seating legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Affordable Seating as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 28% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Affordable Seating stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Affordable Seating should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Affordable Seating earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Affordable Seating achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Affordable Seating. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Affordable Seating has received 42 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for affordableseating.net can be seen as a positive aspect for Affordable Seating as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Affordable Seating's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Affordableseating.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Affordable Seating website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Affordableseating.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Affordable Seating have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Affordableseating.net appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Affordable Seating's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 28% of 48 complaints were resolved.
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affordable Seating Terrible Experience with Affordable Seating: Missing Parts, Wrong Order, and Terrible Customer Service

So, I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with my experience with Affordable Seating. I mean, I wish I had read some reviews before I ordered, because it was a total mess. First off, they sent me the wrong table tops, which was a pain in the butt to deal with. And then, to top it off, there were missing pieces in my order. Like, come on guys, get it together!

But the worst part was the delivery. It was a total clusterfk. I mean, I get that things can go wrong, but this was just ridiculous. And don't even get me started on customer service. It was a complete joke. I mean, I'd rather deal with an IRS audit than try to get help from these guys.

And to make matters worse, I spent a whopping $24,000 on this order, and all I got was a big fat "pound sand" when I asked for assistance with the mistakes and missing parts. I mean, seriously, what kind of company is this? It's like they're a mafia racket posing as a manufacturer.

So, my advice to you is to avoid Affordable Seating at all possible cost. Trust me, it's not worth the headache.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affordable Seating Unreliable Refund Policy: My Experience with Affordable Seating

So, I was looking for a new chair and decided to give Affordable Seating a try. I placed my order and when it arrived, I noticed that the legs were attached unevenly. This was a bit of a disappointment, as it left the chair open to collecting debris. I reached out to Affordable Seating to let them know about the issue and they were apologetic. They said that it was a manufacturer defect and that I would be refunded. They even told me that I didn't need to return the chair.

I waited for a while, but I didn't receive my refund. I decided to reach out to them again and I started corresponding with Eric. He told me that they don't offer refunds for single chairs because it's typical for them to be damaged during shipping. I was confused by this response. What does that even mean? I felt like they weren't sticking to their policies or their word.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend doing business with Affordable Seating. While they were apologetic about the issue, they didn't follow through on their promise to refund me. It's frustrating to deal with a company that doesn't stick to their policies or their word.

T
12:48 pm EDT

Affordable Seating Failure to Deliver

They have had our order since July, it is now October. I too have been lied to about when my order was actually going to ship. Keeps moving up by a week and has since August 24. I can't open my business and they are very close to putting me out of business due to their exceptionally poor business practices. I would tell everyone NOT to use this company, they will not deliver. The worst vendor I have ever dealt with in my life and I have been working with vendors for 30 years. I have been lied too, hung up on, been treated very rudely and still have no idea if I am ever going to get my furniture. I too have emails with their lies and intend to file legal action. I know I am not the first. I have three more restaurants to build and they will get none of my business.

10:56 am EDT

Affordable Seating Non Delivery & No Refund

Ordered Bar Stools almost a year ago and after several promises that product would be delivered, we were told they could not longer get the items we ordered. We were told a refund would be issued 7 months ago and still have not received refund. After SEVERAL phone calls and emails, we were told by 4 different employess "check was in the mail" and then when it never came, the run around starts all over again that Accounting would contact us, and never did. Recent calls to them, we keep getting "transferred" to someone else who never has answer but say Refund is due. Now they say ONLY the Owner, Nick Warren" can authorize the refund, but is never there! They owe us $1, 592.85...DO NOT USE THEM!

Read full review of Affordable Seating and 46 comments

46 comments
dustinwhite
Chicago, US
Feb 04, 2024 2:29 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I worked with Eric and he was very responsive, on top of quality customer service they also have competitive pricing. There was some minor cosmetic damage during shipping that was done by the shipping company and Eric was very helpful with the situation. 5 stars from me, would buy from here again.

devonte.clark74
Baltimore, US
Feb 05, 2024 2:44 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Recently bought furniture for a coffee house. 4 black aluminum patio tables with natural plastic teak slats and 24 matching arm chairs and both the chairs and tables are top notch, commercial quality, sturdy and stylish. The delivery was 3 weeks late which was slightly disappointing.

Z
Z
zaynmh
Milwaukee, US
Jan 28, 2024 10:05 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Their customer service is attentive and they were patient and pleasant every time I called to check the status of my order. Bought chairs and tables, quality is great, they were well packaged. If the order wasn't late for more than 4 weeks I would give a better rating.

A
A
adacruz
Philadelphia, US
Dec 25, 2023 5:59 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bought a lot of bar stools. They arrived within a week, well packaged and without a scratch. Thanks!

jonatansade
Columbia, US
Dec 25, 2023 5:22 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bought 12 white metal chiavari chairs on their website. Delivery time was perfect, 5 days only. The order was handled the same day and we got a confirmation and tracking info. Very happy customer. Looking for a new table, and more chairs. Thanks for an awesome service

josierose
Philadelphia, US
Dec 18, 2023 5:19 am EST

Bought a wooden dining table for our kitchen area and it looks awesome. Delivery time was 4 days with a courier service. The table looks sturdy and ordering on the website was easy.

malia45
Kansas City, US
Dec 18, 2023 3:22 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchased 12 outdoor chairs and 2 tables. Packaging was good and the furniture arrived without damages but the delivery was late for about 2 weeks. I had to call a few times to check with their support to check order status.

jaspercartergiant
Nashville, US
Dec 16, 2023 5:35 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Delivery was close to 5 weeks late. The furniture is great but having to wait so long for the delivery was annoying to say at least. The customer agents were nice though. They helped with the tracking and we know where our order was at all times.

sophielambert
Nashville, US
Dec 05, 2023 6:26 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bought a set of 4 metal x back patio chairs and a matching table. Delivery was a few days late... The furniture looks nice. Have to wait for the test of time and review the durability then.

marian4foster
Wilmington, US
Nov 27, 2023 3:33 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We decided to spruce up our restaurant and order some sleek wooden tables and chairs that we found on affordable seating's website. The order tracking was a easy and the folks at this company are speedy and efficient. Quick delivery and effective order management has made them our go-to choice for restaurant furniture from now on.

Overview of Affordable Seating customer experience

Affordable Seating has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their products and services. Customers have reported poor quality furniture, incorrect orders, and unresponsive customer service. Some have even claimed that the company has failed to honor their warranty. Additionally, shipping and delivery times have been reported as excessively long. Overall, Affordable Seating has a reputation for providing subpar products and unsatisfactory customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Affordable Seating contacts

Phone number

+1 (888) 495-8884

Website

www.affordableseating.net

Most discussed Affordable Seating complaints

Non Delivery & No Refund
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer