Affordable Seating Logo

Affordable Seating

Having problems with Affordable Seating?

Affordable Seating Customer Service Contacts

3023 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Affordable Seating Customer Service. Initial Affordable Seating complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Affordable Seating above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Affordable Seating. Discuss the issues you have had with Affordable Seating and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Affordable SeatingFailure to Deliver

They have had our order since July, it is now October. I too have been lied to about when my order was actually going to ship. Keeps moving up by a week and has since August 24. I can't open my business and they are very close to putting me out of business due to their exceptionally poor business practices. I would tell everyone NOT to use this company, they will not deliver. The worst vendor I have ever dealt with in my life and I have been working with vendors for 30 years. I have been lied too, hung up on, been treated very rudely and still have no idea if I am ever going to get my furniture. I too have emails with their lies and intend to file legal action. I know I am not the first. I have three more restaurants to build and they will get none of my business.

S

Affordable Seating, LLC — Non Delivery & No Refund

Ordered Bar Stools almost a year ago and after several promises that product would be delivered, we were told...