24 Coventry Rd, Brampton, ON, L6T 5P9, CA
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The BrickI am complaining about the service I had today

Hi I went to brick thats located in brampton, ont address is 24 coventry road. I went to go buy a bed for my kids because I had credit for it because there bed broke and people from the brick company came and inspected it and gave me the credit. When I told the lady which name is rasheen she was very rude and told me to bring the bed to brick, but due to covid they had told me before to throw the bed away because of covid they wont take it back. She was yelling and screaming infront of the manager and the manager couldn't even do anything. I want some actions to happen towards her. My kids have no bed to sleep in. I never expected this type of service. Ive been a costumer of brick for 15 years, and I have never experienced this time of behaviour towards me. My day got horrible cause of her and ive waited for 2 hours until someone helped me and once she did she showed me to never come to brick again. After so long I was planning to go out with my family and cause of rasheen I couldnt even enjoy the day with my family. 0 outta 10 I rate that store.

RESOLVED

• Th
      The Brick Customer Experience Nov 24, 2021

Hello Sarah, We are very disappointed in reading about your experience and would like to look closer into this. Please email [email protected] with all details pertaining to the concern mentioned. Thank you!

The BrickWarranty dishwasher

I bought a dishwasher from the Brick in Brampton Canada and the extended warranty. Within a month one of the parts of the machine broke and it stopped working. I called the brick and they said since its within the first year the warranty does not apply. You have to call the manufacturer. I was transferred from one department to the other from both the manufacturer and the brick. After 3 months without a dishwasher, Brick head office advised me to go into one of their stores and pick out a dishwasher. The store on 24 Coventry Rd, Brampton, ON L6T 5P9 was terrible. The sales rep did his best to help us out but we ran into issues. The head office promised us free installation but there was no note in the system. The new machine we chose, resulted in an increase in the price of the warranty. When I told them that I dont want the warranty they said we cant take it off now. The manager made no attempt at resolving the issue and offered no solution. He was rude and arrogant. Terrible experience. As customers who frequently bought from the Brick, this was the last straw.

RESOLVED

• Th
        The Brick Customer Experience Aug 18, 2021

Hello. Our store locations are meant to be friendly and warm where our sales professionals can maintain professionalism while still treating each and every valued client like family. It truly is disappointing and concerning to hear that you left this location not feeling this way. We would like to extend apologies to you for the lack of service you received. Please send send us an email with your sales order number and the details of this review to [email protected] so we may look into this further and have you contacted to resolve your concerns. Thanks!

The BrickManager yelling at his associates

I was at your location at hwy 7 and airport rd in brampton on on Sunday morning at approximately 1045 am.
      There was a group of associates huddled in an area and what I assumed was a manager speaking with them. As I was shopping around this manager started yelling at one of the associates and was telling that person that if you do it again I'm sending you home. I couldn't believe my ears, this is how a manager speaks to his employees and worst if all on the sales floor for everyone to hear! Who ever this man was he shouldn't be speaking to anyone in this manner AT ALL!
      I have been a retail manager for over 20 years and would never speak to anyone in this manner ever and not on the sales floor. I was disgusted with what I heard that I left the store and went across the parking lot to sleep County and spent my money there.
      If this guy doesn't know how to manage his people then maybe he shouldn't be doing this job. I was extremely disgusted by what I heard and will never be back to that store ever again.

Respond

The BrickLiving room furniture

Our furniture is not being delivered as it is not in stock and expected date keeps moving back. We purchased a loveseat, chair, and ottoman on November #, and were told that the loveseat is not in stock, but would be delivered in the 2nd or 3rd week of December. We were contacted to schedule a delivery date, we agreed for December 29 delivery. However, a few days prior to the scheduled date, we were told that there is an inventory error and that the seat is not in stock, were told that stock is expected around January 9. We received another call in the first week of January that the chair is not in stock, but the loveseat is, and to expect stock by mid January. It is now January 16, and now the chair is not in stock until mid February. We are making payments but not receiving any furniture. Not accepted partial delivery as it made sense to wait; we would have to book the elevator and provide damage deposits to our building every time large items are delivered. When contacted the store customer service, we could not get a guarantee that stock will be available, or that the loveseat will still be available when the chair will be in stock. We are extremely dissatisfied with this treatment. If the item is not in stock, do not sell it to us in the first place, or at least provide realistic timelines. We are stuck with an empty living room. Unacceptable.