Having problems with Frigidaire?

Frigidaire Customer Service Contacts

1800 374 4432 (Customer Service)
2715 Washington Rd
Thu8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frigidaire Customer Service. Initial Frigidaire complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Frigidaire above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Frigidaire. Discuss the issues you have had with Frigidaire and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Frigidaire Complaints & Reviews

FrigidaireRefrigerator

I purchased a new Frigidaire refrigerator last February of 2020. I started having problems with the refrigerator compartment freezing my food shortly after my purchase. I have had a repair man to come and reset the computer, then this didn't help . I called customer service again and they sent the repair man again they replaced the computer. Needless to say this didn't stop the freezing. I let it go because the COVID-19 was so bad I didn't want anyone in my home. I put up with this till now January 2021 I called customer service and they sent me a repair man he said I thought it was fixed I told him no because I didn't want him in my home because of the covid and I don't know what to do. He checked out the air vent and found a wire bent and a small cut in it so we thought ok that is the problem. So he left ordered me a new wire then came back about a week and a half and replaced it this was done on February 17, 2021 . So he left I went to store made my fresh produce purchase and put them in the refrigerator. In a few days I got my carrots out and they were already frozen. Liquids freeze all fresh produce freezes I'm very unhappy with my purchase. I bought Frigidaire because I'm a big fan now not so big of a fan. I would like for you Frigidaire as a company to replace my refrigerator and make it right. I as a consumer had all faith in in your products. That is why I chose this refrigerator.

FrigidaireDefective Range glass

Bought a Range model number gcre3060AFB serial number VF 01087 853. Glass on door has grease in between where you can't clean it defective sealed unit if grease can get in there .called rude customer service who raised their voice and started to yell at me and said it wasn't covered pay for it myself to be repaired. Horrible company buy another brand stay away from Frigidaire they don't back up their product

Feb 25, 2021

Frigidaire — New upright freezer has hair line cracks in the interior body and when reported to frigidaire we were told they would not replace it.

Freezer model "FFFU20F2VWO" serial number "BB01316119" purchased April 8th, 2020 and delivered April 16th...

FrigidaireRefrigerator continues to have operating issues

Purchase date 6/1/20. Problems began within first 2 months Issue #1, the main display and freezer stopped working. Issue #2, the ice maker stopped working. After multiple service visits to replace parts, we contacted Frigidaire online multiple times to request a replacement or refund with no response from management. Repair damage by service company, photo attached.

Refrigerator continues to have operating issues
      Refrigerator continues to have operating issues

FrigidaireRefrigerator board continues to go bad.

Bought the double door refrigerator in April 2019. Model number GSC2335 F7. Serial number: 4A91410375. Electrolux Home Products. Purchase was from Home Depot. On 2/14/22, the refrigerator stopped cooling in freezer and regular compartments. Had a repairman come out and it was decided that the "board" needed replacement. Cost to replace the "board" was $325.00. Three days later, refrigerator stopped cooling again. Repairman came and had to replace another new "board". The location of the refrigerator is in an Airbnb business. Lucky I had a back up single door refrigerator on site. Has frigidaire received complaints about bad "boards"? I need a refrigerator I can rely on. This is hurting my business. I paid $1, 500.00 for this refrigerator.

Refrigerator board continues to go bad.

FrigidaireFrigidaire side by side refrigerator (freezer light out)

Purchased refrigerator from Home Depot in December of 2019. Light that is supposed to come on when freezer door is opened quit working in September of 2020 (9 months from purchase date). The refrigerator had a 12 month warranty. After calling their repair service. I was informed that the light was not covered by warranty. If it was just a light bulb I could understand, but it is not and has to be ordered from Frigidaire for around 55 dollars and would cost 129 dollars to install. Whatever it is that needs to be replaced is located behind the ice cube bin and I could not get to it to replace even if I bought the part. In my mind this should be covered by the warranty.

FrigidaireWall oven model#FFEW2426USB

I am filing this complaint for my Daughter. Purchased a new wall oven in August 2020, installed the unit in early November. Unit functioned properly for one week and then it sparked and smoked and died. My Daughter contacted Frigidaire customer service and was treated incredibly bad. After some arguing with the representative they finally gave the name of the repair company. Repair company had to come out three times before they could even open the door to remove the oven. Figured out the control panel had imploded and had to be replaced. Ordered new panel and the replacement was damaged, back to square one and reorder the panel. New panel was installed and the oven worked for five days and quit again. Repair company returns and determines that the Thermo-Couple had died. The repair person informed my daughter to cease using the self cleaning feature as that was a problem with wall ovens. One day later the light bulb in the oven explodes for the second time. This whole process started in August and as of February 16, 2021 the oven still is not right. My personal opinion is that the oven should have been replaced from the start and now I really feel that the unit should be replaced. This oven is a piece of garbage. I am truly concerned about the oven being used and feel it is or could be a safety hazard. This was a early Christmas gift that has proven to be a very painful headache. If Frigidaire truly is concerned about quality and their reputation then this oven should be replaced free of charge.

FrigidaireRefrigerator

Purchased fridge August 2020 from Spencers TV & Appliance in Phoenix AZ. From day one, soon after every on cycle, the fridge starts popping loudly for 20 to 30 seconds. Two Technicians refused to service the unit saying that popping is normal. One Tech said "he has heard popping a thousand times" and left without leaving me a solution. Spencers employee said that they won't replace it because they can't resell it. Loud popping every cycle. Can hear it throughout the house even when trying to sleep. Debilitating and depressing. TV news channel investigator won't help saying they hear about popping complaints but hear it's normal fridge sounds. Lawyer says frigidaire puts popping in the manual to cover their rear end legally. Million of homes have newer popping frigidaire refrigerators that are ruining lives. Looking into class action lawsuit. They are not plugged in inside showroom.

FrigidaireRefrigerator Model # FFTR2021TB

Purchased refrigerator from Orville's Appliance.
                Delivered on 12/26/20. After installation crew left, compressor started rattling.
                We contacted Orville Service that day but they were closed.
                Contacted Orville service on Monday 12/28/20. They said a third party service company would be out on 01/06/2021. That company is Naab & Mohring. Service tech said the bottom of the frame that holds the compressor was damaged causing the compressor to be out of balance. He did a temporary repair and said they would order the necessary parts.
                Today is 01/20/2021 and we had to call the service company about when this would be repaired. they stated the parts maybe in on Friday.
                The refrigerator we feel is damaged and should be replaced. By next week we will have been running a month with a possibly bad compressor. We have a factory one year warranty along with the extended three year warranty.
                Brian W Murray
                16 Flint Avenue
                Akron, NY 14001
                Cell # [protected]
                E-mail: [protected]@aol.com

Frigidairestove model FGEH3047VFA

used self clean for the first time on 15 month old stove. The next day oven will not heat. Top works ok, fan and light come on. Repairman tells me that using self clean gets too hot and blows a fuse and this is a common complaint. It may/may not happen again. I am paying $108 plus part to clean my oven, and will be without one for a week. I am having 25 people for dinner this weekend so I am beyond frustrated. I have had two other self cleaning ovens in my life and neither had this problem, so I would never have thought to ask before purchase if I could really use the self clean function. I did not get extended warranty because I expect products to last longer than a year before needing major service and this is going to be an ongoing issue according to repairman.

• Mr
                      Mr. Helpful Jan 19, 2021

I like Frigidaire products, bit they can break like anything. It shouldn't be ongoing.

Frigidaireelectric range model # FFEH3054US

Have contacted two different care specialist. A service man came out on 12/14 but could not fix the two problems. I have a summary of the service call but your format won't allow me to attach it, please refer to file #8413888

Two problems are: 1) in the owner manual on page #23 under "setting bake" it stipulates when the set temperature is reached the oven control will beep indicating the over is fully preheated. My over beeps way before reaching set temperature. 2) Please refer to service call. The range will not maintain the set temperature and since the service man's visit the range runs hotter than the set temperature.

Please help

FrigidaireFrigidaire refrigerator

We purchased a new refrigerator from Lowes on 2/13/20. Also purchased a extended warranty. On appx. 12/17/20 refrigerator quit working. Called for service repair and was told repairman would be to our home on 12/28/20. Repair man did not show up. Called and was told another repair man would be here on 12/31/20. Repair came and said fan was out on refrigerator and would have to order a new one. New fan would be sent and her would be back on 1/12/21 to install. I lost all my food in refrigerator which was valued between $300 and $400. This is ridiculous. I have purchased a frigidaire microwave which had to be replaced, dishwasher less than a year old that had to have mother board.

FrigidaireStove gcri3058afb

Purchased Frigidaire stove Model GCRI3058AFB 10/2020 with a convection oven.

After 4 trials using the convection roast to cook chicken I had to quit because it smokes up the house by blowing grease all over the oven walls and bottom. The convection roast feature is one that you want to work because it can be a best feature. Frigidaire sent repairman out and he contacted home office. It was decide that the fan speed is too high, only has one speed, and is source for blowing grease all over the inside of the oven. According to Frigidaire Youtube video on cooking a turkey, you just need to place meat on a rack in a pan (looks like mine) and cook uncovered. But that doesn't work even with a pristine oven interior and using a roasting pan just like in their video. Repair man agreed I was using the oven properly. It just doesn't work properly.

Home office suggested I put 6 layers of alternating foil and parchment paper inside the oven to try and fix the problem. I am not a test kitchen and cannot open my windows (Wisconsin winter) when or if this fails. I am also afraid of a fire since the oven isn't working like it should be.

I sent a written letter to their CEO and have not gotten a reply from his office. Received some cryptic contact from Frigidaire Facebook messenger with the final message that the matter has been closed even without resolution.

I would like to have the design defect of the fan corrected so that I can safely use the oven without risk of fire and smoke.

FrigidaireElectrolux infinity clothes dryer

Have a 7 year old Frigidaire Infinity (Electrolux) stackable clothes dryer that is fitted, with a mating washer, into a tight closet space. Used sparingly by a retired couple. I am now on my 3rd e64 error code, meaning yet another new heater and the expense of a repair contractor, around $750 to date. You have a design flaw somewhere, as my research has shown that to be an all to common problem. My desirable conclusion (more accurately a fantasy) would be an $800 or so reimbursement based on what I originally paid, or perhaps you could recommend a competitors unit that fits, as Lowe's has told me that my current Frigidaire unit is no longer available and they can't recommend an alternate.

Good luck to me.

FrigidaireRefrigerator model lfhb2751tf8

Got it home and in a few days it started making a noise like a truck with a high idle was in the driveway. Contacted Frigidaire multiple times and finally waited over an hour to talk with a person, sent out tech and said the ice maker needed empty once a month. NOT it still makes noise for 30-40 mins 6 times a day almost like a helicopter now. It will not stop and the tech did not hear it but right after he left it did it again, go figure. Has a tech out for a washer issue and he said it was most likely the compressor, but why would the first guy not know this?

FrigidaireThe frigidaire range model ffeh3054us

I bought the range in September. From the beginning it didn't work correctly. It burned food. An on line chat had me change the factory temperature settings. It still didn't work correctly as described in the owners manuel page #23 under "setting Bake." You sent out a service man on 12/14. He agreed the range doesn't work as described in the owners manuel. The beep does not occur when oven is fully preheated and the temperature readings he took indicated the temperature setting do not match actual temperatures.

I have a summary of the service man's call but I don;t see how to send it to you

JaneDoe9999 Dec 30, 2020

Having an oven problem too due to design defect and they seem to think they can walk away from the problem. Can't recommend buying their stove. I have Model GCRI3058AFB with convection oven.

FrigidaireStove top range model# ffgc3026ssc ser# 3f82104516

I would like to know why 1 single plastic replacement knob cost 60.00 each?
                                Part # [protected]. (4) knobs are $240.00 before taxes and shipping cost. The mfg not robust. Cheap plastic construction. Additonally- On your Fridigaire website- brand new stove same mod# is 899.00. This means that 4 knobs are 26% of the total value of a brand new mod#. A 1/4 of the cost is knobs? Seriously?
                                This could be a serious safety issue if someone does not know how to handle a situation where the knob no longer functions and the user has no way to shut the valve off at the source. The post is recessed into the range top. They may not be able to get under the stove to shut off the valve underneath. I am wanting to order all new knobs. I have 1 that is broken and two others that are beginning to wear out after two years. Probably just in time for the warranty to expire, but the cost is tough to stomach
                                Additionally, the post that the knobs fasten to are recessed, therefore there is no aftermarket replacement that will function for this application.
                                I also tried checking on the warranty of this unit. I am still on hold. 33 minutes and counting.

I understand the need to be able to supply genuine replacement parts. We all have to make money. I will no longer purchase your products. Your fridge is falling apart as well.
                                If someone at Fridgidaire would like to reach out I can be reached at [protected]@att.net.

Stove top range model# ffgc3026ssc ser# 3f82104516

FrigidaireRefrigerator fresh food compartment light

Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator purchased September 2018. I did not purchase an extended warranty. September 2020 the fresh food compartment light went out. Over the course of the next three months I had three visits from my local appliance repairman who was on the phone with Frigidaire technical support on two of the occasions. The Frigidaire technician finally declared the light was not repairable:

Call ID #[protected]
                                  File #[protected]

Because I did not purchase the extended warranty, there is nothing further that can be done. The company has told me "tough beans".

The refrigerator is two years old and will probably last another eight years or so. This means I have to live eight years without a light in the fridge.

The product is poorly made, poorly designed if a simple thing like the light cannot be repaired.

I will never, ever buy another Frigidaire product.

-Sandy Syrett
                                  [protected]@besharpmarketing.com

FrigidaireRepair men

I was waiting for service for my Upright freezer on Dec.10th. I was told on DEC.4th when the repair men were here that I needed a part, and they would be back. After 3, I decided to call unique repair to see when they were gonna arrive, and I was told that service was cancelled due to an Infestation of Roaches! That wasn't true! So first I Never got a call to say my service was cancelled, and if they saw a roach they should have taken a picture! Anybody can say they saw an infestation, but Proof is in the pictures. I don't have roaches, and I have paid for extended service, and I would like for someone to come service my freezer, so that I may used it. And when the Repairman arrive, I will also be with them so he and I can both see what's going on Thank You. Tracey Williams, [protected]@hotmail.com, and [protected].

FrigidaireFrench door refrigerator ice maker

I purchased a Frigidaire French Door refrigerator with ice and water in the door. The ice maker has never worked. I have had service about four times already and I have service scheduled again for next week but I am not hopeful that anything will be any better. The ice maker is in the refrigerator section and the ice melts and freezes together and will not dispense and then it just stops making ice all together. I have read that this is a typical problem so why do they still sell them? I am using the ice machine in the freezer section but I purchased this refrigerator for the ice maker in the door. I am at the end of my rope with this refrigerator. Model LGHB2867PFIA DO NOT BUY.