Menu

reviews & complaints

Frigidaire Complaints Summary

83 Resolved
787 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Frigidaire's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Frigidaire has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Frigidaire. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Frigidaire complaints 870

Sort by:

Newest Frigidaire reviews & complaints

12:51 pm EST

Frigidaire Washer/dryer

Bought a new “Laundry Center” (washer/dryer stacked) for our new house. Bought it in November of 22. The house was not ready for install until a couple of weeks ago. Dryer works fine, but the “close lid” light is on on the washer and won’t go out. Customer Service asked me to shut down the breaker and turn it off and wait. It didn’t work, so I called back to ask for a service call. Well of course, all they would tell me was that it was four months out of service. It had not been installed because of the builder needing extra time, I don’t find that unusual and I would think a technician could not only easily fix the problem but confirm that the machine is new and unused.

Desired outcome: free service call to fix and confirm problem is not because of me

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Frigidaire representatives only. If you are affiliated with Frigidaire, please claim your business to access these details.

Feb 20, 2024 1:18 pm EST

Hi Mr or Ms Valentine.

The way we determine the purchase date, which begins the warranty period, is your sales receipt. Most products include a one-year, limited warranty. Many fine Frigidaire retailers, however, provide additional warranty coverage which may cover any such issues.

It's difficult to determine why the unit is showing the code. It's possible that the unit was improperly stored and now has a damaged sensor, wiring or full circuit board.

Frigidaire products are wonderful units and definitely something you want fixed. At the very least, call /800 /374 /4432. Help is on the way.

PLEASE, make sure to let us know if that doesn't entirely cover your concerns.

10:52 am EST

Frigidaire Frigidaire upright freezer FFU16F2VW

Purchased this freezer on 01/31/2022. Not even 2 years old and have a system leak which keeps it from freezing. Called customer service and was treated rudely while the first one actually hung up on me after asking to speak to a supervisor. Service man I called said it would cost just as much to try to repair as it would to buy a new one. Second time writing this complaint and have not recieved any type of response. Would never recommend this product or company to anyone I know.

Jan 30, 2024 10:59 pm EST

Hi Mr. Pavic.

Please forgive us in reproducing the response we did send you last time. We were unaware you were just reposting the same complaint.

There's never anything wrong with disregarding the warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer or retailer -- many do. However, these same consumers understand their decision to accept the merchandise with the warranty coverage provided. At the point something fails prior to expectations, the cost is covered out of pocket.

Frigidaire is a great choice for replacing your freezer. The product line is one of the most extensive and also very reasonably priced. Take the time, in replacing your freezer, to compare different retailers. Confirm which have the best warranty programs. How long do they cover and what do they cover? Do they offer programs which they administer themselves, or is it third-party? Do they offer a form of buy-back if the warranty goes unused? If the product is found to be unserviceable, will they replace the unit and how is all of that handled?

In the meantime, jump over to Frigidaire's family support website at www.frigidaire.com

We really do look forward to supporting you for many years to come.

Jan 30, 2024 7:32 pm EST

Hi Mr Pavic.

We can't begin to tell you how sorry we are about your recent frustrations.

Frigidaire is the top supplier of freezers in the world and one of the very top suppliers of all other forms of appliances. They've won multiple awards for their products.

Most products come with a one year-limited warranty but Frigidaire works with many high quality retailers which supply longer, more extensive warranty coverage for those that care to have such. And, yes, these additional warranty programs can conver any food loss as well.

PLEASE, contact your fine retailer you purchased this unit through. You may find the cost of service or outright replacement is fully convered. Make sure to let us know if there are any further concerns.

12:06 pm EST

Frigidaire Upright freezer model.FFU16F2VW

Purchased this freezer on Jan. 31, 2022 and has stopped freezing. Called serviceman and was told there was a system leak and it will not cool. Called customer service and the first rep hung up on me while I was explaining the problem. the second told me it was out of warranty and there was nothing I could do. Think you could buy a product that would last at least a couple of years without having to worry about it, plus we had to throw out everything that thawed out. Will not recommend this or any Frigidaire product to anyone that would ask, rude customer service and garbage product

Read full review of Frigidaire and 3 comments
3 comments
Jan 19, 2024 5:07 pm EST

Hi Mr Pavic.

We can't begin to tell you how sorry we are about your recent frustrations.

DonandMarianne Pavic
Jan 30, 2024 11:04 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You may say you have won rewards but not in my eyes. Called Home Depot where I purchased it and they told me I should have purchased an extended warranty. Pretty sad that you cannot manufacture an appliancethat will last more than two years or stand behind it in some manner. will NEVER lok at or purchase a frigidaire product again.

Jan 30, 2024 7:30 pm EST

Hi Mr Pavic.

Appreciate hearing back from you.

Frigidaire and Home Depot both want to help resolve such issues. The tool used to do so is the additional warranty coverage. No one makes such a purchase with the intent of the product having issues this soon. In order to keep the merchandise priced competitively, Frigidaire offers a very similar warranty as other manufacturers -- one year, limited.

Some consumers understand that, on occasion, products will have issues before one might expect. The consumer can accept such risks or help reduce the risk through purchasing the additional warranty coverage. Neither are bad choices.

It sounds like your best option, at this juncture, is to simply replace the unit. Frigidaire really is a great choice. They've got one of the largest product lines in the market and, yes, they're very competitively priced. This time, however, do some price comparisons on extended warranty coverage. What does each retailer offer and at what price? Is the coverage third party or handled by the retailer themselves? Does the warranty offer any form of buy-back guarantee if it doesn't get used? Then, if the worst should happen again, you'll be better prepared.

F
2:54 pm EST

Frigidaire Electric range

I bought all the kitchen appliance from lowes by frigidaire - a fridge, an electric range, a microwave, and a dishwasher in december 2022. The day of christmas 2023 a top left burner (that I don't use much) died. This was after 19 days at the expiration of 1 year warranty. I call them and they were very sorry but the warranty was expired. So it is normal that an important piece of the appliance as a burner doesn't works after a little more than a year? Shame of you I am very sorry because I didn't see the reports before buy it!

ShagnastyValentine
Howard City, US
Feb 20, 2024 12:53 pm EST

wow. what a non answer from Frigidare.

Jan 18, 2024 8:57 pm EST

Hi Fawzla.

We are very sorry to hear of your frustration. It's extremely unfortunate but, if you'll peruse the complaints on this website alone, you'll see there isn't a brand that doesn't have it's fair share of complaints concerning appliances that break before one might expect.

Frigidiare is very proud to provide a one year-limited warranty on most of its products. In part, this is to keep its items competitively priced. Thankfully, Frigidaire partners with retailers like Lowe's to offer additional warranty coverage for those consumers which may want additional coverage should something break before one might expect.

Please take the time to contact the Lowe's center you made your purchase with. You may likely find that the cost of servicing or even replacing your range to be covered through such programs.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE let us know, once you've contacted Lowe's, if your concerns are not fully resolved.

E
1:00 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Frigidaire side by side was purchased at Lowe's on 4/24/23 and 3 year Lowe's protection was purchased as well. On 5/26/23 freezer showed high temp light and Frigidaire was called as they have a one year warrantee that comes with the unit. Tech from repair company affiliated with Frigidaire came on 6/12/23 and had to order parts. It wasn't until 7/28/23 that...

Read full review of Frigidaire
J
6:20 pm EST

Frigidaire Customer Service

Horrible. Blows my mind. Bought a new oven. Had it professionally installed. The plumber cracked a piece while tightening. We called, and called, and called. We sent photos of the part we need to the Frigidaire service reps we worked with. What we got... "don't have an order number for the piece or even a schematic for the oven." Apparently, the model is new (been out for a year) and that was the issue. Seriously? They wouldn't send a tech. Even told my plumber they were too busy to take the call. This went on for WEEKS. Finally, I pushed to speak to a supervisor (like had to argue to get her on the phone). This women, had the never to say that "since I didn't know what I needed they would be happy to send a tech!" I will NEVER by this brand again and recommend to everyone to buy anything else. Not worth the drama. Thanks to Supervisor Dian who would even give me her last name. What a joke.

Claimed loss: Months without an oven that I paid for and purchased new.

Desired outcome: For the customer service department to spare someone else of this miserable experience by getting their act together.

Jan 11, 2024 8:58 pm EST

Hi Jessica.

We are so sorry that your plumber damaged your new oven. Frigidaire is considered one of the top brands in the market and, especially within the Gallery and Professional lines. We'd like to assist in resolving the difficulties including the way you've been treated thus far. We can only assume you were offered a tech visit to determine the damaged part.

Unfortunately, we're starting out with this fresh.

Please provide us two pieces of needed information: (1) the model of the unit you've purchased and (2) clear photos of the damaged part. We'll gladly help with the rest.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

A
4:49 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We purchased a Frigidaire top freezer refrigerator from Lowe's Appliance Store on November 26, 2023. It was delivered on November 28. Within 48 hours the refrigerator began freezing food. We called Lowe's but could not return or replace it since we did not purchase it with a Lowe's card. We called Frigidaire. They informed us that they would only replace...

View 0 more photos
12:28 pm EST

Frigidaire Refrigerator

I bought a new fridge 8 months ago and I just made my 5th call because fridge doesn't get cold! We are elderly retired and have to have medication cold and have been unable to do that with this fridge! We have been left without a fridge for 2 weeks at a time and trying to live out of an ice chest which we have to buy ice everyday! We want a new refrigerator! I am going to contact BBB and someone about elderly abuse because of my medicine! We are on a fixed income and can't afford another fridge or the ice everyday!

Claimed loss: $500

Desired outcome: New Fridge

Jan 10, 2024 12:51 pm EST

Hi Sue.

We are very sorry to hear of your frustration.

We wish we knew of the exact model of fridge you own so we were able to speak more specifically of the issues.

The first step to take is contacting the fine Frigidaire retailer you made the purchase through. Many offer programs which cover such issues, including lending a replacement unit while yours is being serviced.

Whereas you're addressing this with the BBB, it is likely better to keep our communication directly thru them. This will help with managing splintered conversations.

We look forward to continued assistance.

T
4:33 pm EST

Frigidaire Both

Bought a new dishwasher July of 2023

It worked for 2 months . They sent two different repair people . Had to take off work two times . Both said it needed a 500$

Pump . This took 2 months . The pump had never been shipped to me . They say it’s on back order . Now Jan 5 2024 no pump

No replacement dishwasher . Nothing but empty promises on a text message . Phone calls don’t work . Been on hold for over 1 hr several times . They just don’t answer so you will just hang up . 700$ ripoff . Worked for

2 months . They owe me my money back

But of course that will never happen

And they won’t send the part or a new dishwasher . I would love to sue them

Tired of getting ripped off .

Don’t ever ever buy anything from Frigidaire

Pure scam rip off company

Desired outcome: Send me a refund or a new dishwasher I’m tired of all the online texting lies

Jan 07, 2024 12:57 am EST

Hi Terry.

We're truly sorry to hear of your frustration.

Frigidaire makes some of the very best dishwashers in the market including their new models with patented CleanBoost premix technology. Wow!

Any return or exchange needs to take place with your fine Frigidaire retailer. Please contact them with your request.

Most importantly, please let us know if that doesn't completely cover any issues.

7:55 pm EST

Frigidaire Frigidaire wall oven

Work order #[protected]: My wall oven began showing an error code in May 2023. I contacted my extended warranty and they had difficulty finding a tech. After an initial call the local tech would no longer work with the warranty co. Frigidaire was scheduled for 8-28-23/they canceled on 8-28-23: rescheduled for 9-7 & canceled 9-5 due to no parts: rescheduled for 9-20 & canceled 9-5 due to no parts: rescheduled for 11/22- no parts and tech couldn’t find any had been ordered. 3 parts arrived 11-25 & tech was advised. Rescheduled for 12-11 and canceled due to another part not delivered. CSR said he ordered the part- no yet received and no service date scheduled as of 1-2-24.

Claimed loss: 7 months is use of 2 year old wall oven

Desired outcome: Replace malfunctioning parts with new parts

Jan 03, 2024 10:46 pm EST

We're extremely sorry to hear of the frustration you're having with your Frigidaire oven. You seem to be working with a third party warranty/service system. I'm sure you can understand how it becomes difficult to know what their issues may be.

We'd like to resolve the problem if you'd like to work directly with Frigidaire. Contact customer service at /800 /374 /4432.

If that doesn't completely resolve your problems, please let us know.

L
1:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a brand new Frigidaire refrigerator from Home Depot and it was delivered on 03/30/2023. I had three (3) previous service calls (1) freezer door popping open when fridge door is closed (2) refrigerator door making this horrible popping noise when door open and closed (3) freezer defrosted and refrigerator not keeping cold & making a sizzling...

10:31 am EST

Frigidaire Frigidaire refrigerator

I have a problem with my Frigidaire refrigerator and I called in because the walls are defective. The plastic is all cracking and I spoke to Kathleen who was very rude and told her that the walls were cracked and she told me to buy the pot and put it in myself, which could never be done. It’s impossible to replace the hole inside of the fridge. I am very dissatisfied, it’s a defect I had the Sears #Warranty, contract people come out and they said that the fridge should be replaced because that’s a major problem. My last fridge was 29 years old and never had a single crack in it. I am very disgusted with the poor service, the Frigidaire provides, and I would like to speak to somebody about this problem Very soon you people at Frigidaire should be ashamed of yourselves the way you treat your customers Kathleen and Joy we’re very unprofessional and unhelpful. Makes me sad that a big company like Frigidaire who’s been around for a long time what allowed us to go on?

Desired outcome: Want somebody to contact me [protected] and speak to either Mark or sheri

Dec 17, 2023 4:00 pm EST

Hi Sheri and Mark.

Whereas we haven't heard anything back from you, we can only assume everything has been resolved to your liking.

Dec 12, 2023 7:57 pm EST

Hi Sheri and Mark.

We are extremely sorry to hear about the frustration of your Frigidaire branded product and the way you feel you were tested. We'd like to help.

It's fantastic that your last fridge lasted so long. That's by no means as common in today's market.

If you have Sears warranty coverage, we'll accept their diagnoses. We can only assume they are taking the necessary steps to replace the unit.

Sincerely, please let us know if that isn't the case or you have further concerns we can address. We really do want you to be extremely happy.

12:36 pm EST

Frigidaire Laundry center

I purchased the laundry center December 2022. It worked normally for the first two weeks to a month then my hot water wash stopped working. I have had several service calls since owning it. This is at our winter place so mind you that it does not get used from April to November. A mother board was replaced then, each time someone different came out, I was told it's because it is ECO friendly and doesn't support hot water wash! The owners manual doesn't state anything about this. Today I was told it was because of new government regulations! But even the service guy (after talking to Frigidaire) thought this was a crock. This machine was built in 2022 before any new regulations were enacted, if they were at all! I still can't get a hot water wash. I deserve the washing machine I bought and not a lemon that Frigidaire is trying to cover up.

Claimed loss: $1587.75

Desired outcome: Replacement with a new WORKING machine that provides hot water wash.

Update by sleite
Dec 11, 2023 9:45 am EST

I contacted the retailer and they said there was nothing they could do because my problem was with Frigidaire and not them. Thankfully I also took out an extra 5 year warranty coverage when the laundry center was purchased. I have called them, explained the situation and they said they would definitely have a service person out to correct the problem and, if not, after all these service calls the machine should be replaced because there is no reason why there is not hot water wash.

Update by sleite
Dec 08, 2023 11:54 am EST

I will contact the retailer in person and let you know what they state.

Dec 11, 2023 5:40 pm EST

We're glad to hear the results. That's exactly why we suggest bringing the retailer into the issue. The extended service agreement, in this case, can now be used to resolve the problem.

Dec 07, 2023 12:05 am EST

Hi Slelte.

We are extremely sorry to hear of your frustration. New government regulations have gradually evolved over many, many years. Yes, every washer produced has to fill certain ECO friendly requirements. No, this doesn't mean you don't have the use of hot or warm water wash.

We're going to have you contact the retailer you purchased the unit through. Many such retailers have additional services they provide in order to resolve such issues. If that doesn't completely resolve your issues, once you contact the retailer and have them assist, please contact us back.

9:15 am EST

Frigidaire Side by side refrigerator

Brand new refrigerator freezes everything on the warmest setting (both fridge and freezer on warmest) and leaks large amounts of water on the floor.

Frigidaire’s call center always tells me there will be an answer in 24 hours, but nothing ever progresses or changes. Endless cycle, terrible customer support. Abysmal.

Take the broken one away and deliver a new working one please.

Claimed loss: Destroyed a very expensive medicine

Desired outcome: Take broken refrigerator away and deliver a new working one

Dec 17, 2023 4:01 pm EST

Dec 03, 2023 4:26 pm EST

We're extremely sorry to hear of the temperature issues with your new fridge.

Replacing the fridge may very well be possible. Contact the fine Frigidaire retailer you made the purchase through to see if it qualifies.

Please let us know if that doesn't resolve your issue.

W
10:39 am EST

Frigidaire Dishwasher

Last December 2022 I purchased a new Frigidaire dishwasher. It is now broken and cannot get it fixed. It is stuck on 30 and cannot cancel or shut off. I have called customer service several times and they keep telling me that they will have an answer for me within 24 hours. It is now going on 3 months since I have been able to use the dishwasher. One customer service rep hung up on me. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

All I want to is either get it repaired or replaced. I may not purchase another Frigidaire product again if this is what happens when product needs repair. This diswasher cost $700 and I cannot afford another new one. All I am doing is sitting around looking at it.

Claimed loss: 3 months of service

Desired outcome: Like to have repaired or replaced

Dec 17, 2023 4:02 pm EST

Hi Mr or Ms Wetstom.

Nov 29, 2023 1:59 pm EST

Hi Mr or Ms Wetstom.

We're extremely sorry to hear of your frustration. Of course, this is the first we've been made aware of your issue.

With your sales receipt, model and serial number in hand, call 1 /866 /386 /5286. They should be able to have someone look at it fairly quick.

Please let us know if that's not the case.

5:58 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In May 2023, I Purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator from Lowe’s. The refrigerator began to knock loudly and hiss. I called Lowe’s and they replaced the refrigerator, but it had the same issue. On 11/23, I went into Lowe’s to talk about the problems with the refrigerator where I was given the number for Frigidaire. I called Frigidaire and was given an...

R
2:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We moved into our new Lennar home in 2019. All of our kitchen and washroom appliances are Frigidaire. To our dismay, 3 of our appliances are not working properly, as follows: Microwave - Model #: FGMV175QFA Serial #: KG64602784 Now blows a fuse almost every time we use it. Refrigerator - Model #: FGHB2866PFNA Serial #: 4A71309112 Ice Maker JBND...

12:38 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased my side by side on 10/25/23 and had a plumber hook it up. I called a few days later because the it was not producing ice and the freezer kept beeping high temperature and would not stop. I called that day and I was told to turn off for 24 hours and turn back on. Then 27 hours later I turned back on and it would not stop beeping high...

2:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a dishwasher October 4th for a house I am selling. This is and has been from the very beginning a defective product. This is the third week I have been trying to deal with having this item fixed. I have been lied to, given a complete run around and now I am once again put on hold. I have spent over $1000 thinking something was wrong with my...

5:24 pm EST

Frigidaire Microwave

For months I have attempted to Frigidaire to either fix or replace my microwave. Even spent $500 to have one of Frigidaire's recommended service techs to come fix it, as Frigidaire was going incredibly slow to do anything. Every single time I contact them, I am told it will be resolved and that I will get an email. It has been 4 or 5 months now and I still have no response and no working microwave. Next week is Thanksgiving and I will need that microwave. After months of asking them to honor the extended service agreement, I am now asking Frigidaire to please replace the microwave so we can move on. This is beyond ridiculous now. I purchased an ESA in May 2023 have provided proof of that purchase. I have a professional microwave; it was incredibly expensive, and it is now an expensive paperweight.

Claimed loss: $2000

Desired outcome: Please replace the microwave with the current model.

Read full review of Frigidaire and 4 comments
Update by Bambi Bogle
Nov 27, 2023 6:59 pm EST

Yes, I called again the week before Thanksgiving and it still is not fixed or replaced

Update by Bambi Bogle
Nov 17, 2023 5:27 pm EST

It is model FPMO3077TF Serial# KG84780156

4 comments
Nov 27, 2023 9:45 pm EST

We're sorry for the frustration.

Provide us with a few extra details.

On what date and from where was the purchase made? Was extended warranty service purchased with the unit?

Dec 11, 2023 10:23 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This microwave was purchased for our new home build in 2019. A brand new microwave in 2019. I purchased the extended service agreement May 2023.

Dec 14, 2023 12:57 am EST

Appreciate the reply Bambi.

Normally extended service agreements are purchased along with the appliance. Whereas this wasn't the case, make a claim with whomever you purchased the coverage through.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, PLEASE let us know.

Dec 15, 2023 4:30 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I cannot as it came with the house. This was a new house build.

Dec 17, 2023 3:56 pm EST

Hi Bambi. Appreciate hearing back from you.

As we understand it, you purchased a new Frigidaire Professional built-in microwave, model FPMO3077TF in 2019. It came with a new home build. That model is sold with a one year-limited warranty. By sometime this year you started having issues with the microwave so, in May of this year, you paid for an extended service agreement from the manufacturer. Here's where the problem lies. Under the T&C (Terms and Conditions) of the extended warranty, there is a clause labeled, "Limitations of Coverage - This Contract Does Not Cover:" Item number 10 on this list is, "Pre-existing conditions (incurred prior to the effective date of coverage) known to you." Prior to purchasing the extended warranty agreement, you had communicated with people at Frigidaire which appears to have made notes within you account. The problem results because every time a warranty claim is submitted, it's not being covered. At least that as it appears. You want to remove that option off the preverbal table.

You said you, "spent $500 for a recommended service tech to fix the unit." We'd like to assist following up on this option. What date did this happen? What were the T&C (Terms and Conditions) of this service contract? This may be a perfect way of getting this resolved.

Nov 26, 2023 8:34 pm EST

Hi Bambi.

We're sorry for the delays. We'd like to make sure you're being well taken care of.

Are you still having any difficulties with your Frigidaire microwave?

Nov 27, 2023 7:00 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yes I called again the week before Thanksgiving and it is still not replaced or fixed.

How to file a complaint about Frigidaire?

1. Log in or create an account: If you already have an account on ComplaintsBoard.com, please log in using your username and password. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by clicking on the 'Sign Up' option and following the registration process.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, provide a concise summary of the main issue you have encountered with Frigidaire. This title should be clear and to the point, allowing readers to understand the nature of your complaint at a glance.

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, be as detailed as possible. Include key areas such as product quality, customer service, warranty, delivery, and repair services. Describe the nature of the problem with your Frigidaire appliance or service, including any model numbers or service identifiers. If you've had transactions with the company, mention dates, amounts, and any reference numbers. Explain the steps you've taken to resolve the issue, such as contacting customer support, and detail the responses you received from Frigidaire. It's important to describe how this issue has affected you personally, whether it's been a financial burden, inconvenience, or any other impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, warranties, or photographs of the product. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information like your social security number, bank account details, or any other confidential data.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial loss you have incurred due to the issue with Frigidaire. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what you would consider a satisfactory resolution to your complaint, whether it's a refund, exchange, repair, or an apology.

7. Review before submission: Before submitting your complaint, review it thoroughly to ensure that it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for any spelling or grammatical errors, and verify that all the information provided is correct and relevant to your complaint.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click on the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, make sure to monitor your account for any responses or updates. ComplaintsBoard.com may notify you of any comments or resolutions proposed by Frigidaire or other users, so it's important to stay informed and engaged with the process.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Frigidaire contacts