Walgreenshumiliated by a pharmacist

J Jul 02, 2019

This happened in Michigan, Walgreens in Royal Oak, Woodward avenue and Coolidge.
I went there a week ago to pick up my prescription, my dad has passed away and my doctor upped my clonazepan dosage to 3x a day vs one. I have been taking this medication at the same dose every night for 15 years now, never upped the dose, no addiction issues and I never had issues with the dose. Until now, my dad was murdered 20 days ago and I was/am in a panic state constantly and my doctor upped my dose to keep me from having a heart attack. The pharmacist refused to fill the rx the first time since it needed 8 days more. No issue, I still had enough meds . I came back 10 days later and pharmacy Manager Marcia treated me like a junkie. Told me I was forging the rx and that it was too early for me to fill the script, told her colleague "This woman is having issues" laughing and rolling her eyes. She yelled at me and proceeded to call my Drs. Office. My Dr. Confirmed the change in dose and the times per day I take, he also told her he made the change 10 days ago so he wasn't sure what her issue was. She filled the rx while giving me dirty looks. Then I politely asked her if the issue was sorted out and she yelled at me and said "step to the other side, didn't you see me talking to your doctor?" Or something like that. She was so mad that I was correct about the changes that she tossed my rx to the tech (who was very polite) and proceeded to diss me to her coleagues right in front of me and the other customers. She treated me like a junkie, mocking me the whole time, yelling at me and disrespected my grief and humiliated me in front of many people. Never again going there.