Menu
Michaels Stores Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Michaels Stores
reviews & complaints

www.michaels.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 261 Reviews

Michaels Stores Complaints Summary

18 Resolved
231 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Michaels Stores with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Michaels Stores has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Michaels Stores. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Michaels Stores reviews & complaints

4:05 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Michaels Stores Mounting of a print

I brought in a print to have mounted. I paid $70.00 upfront. This was a way to get your money.

When I went to pick it up I had to unwrap the packaging to inspect it. There was black tape all around the print. The corners weren’t done properly and were bunched. They told me that I could take it off. When I started to do this I saw that part of the print was pulled on the side. The stretching wasn’t done properly because some white border of the print was showing at the top and bottom. I guess this was why they put black tape around it. There was someone there who redid the black tape because I complained that it was coming off. It took him about 10 minutes. He then told me not to keep it in a humid room. When I got home I had to keep pressing down on the tape to keep it stuck.

This is absolutely the worst job I every had done on a print. You should really get qualified people to work for you

12:18 pm EST

Michaels Stores Advertising items clearance an not having in stock

I am getting a LOT of ads for Lemax Christmas houses on my computer. I purchased over $300 worth for my granddaughters for Christmas. So when I saw the clearance prices I wanted to buy for next Christmas. So, I clicked on ad and it would not let me order any. So contacted customer service an they checked it out an told me they were out of stock till NEXT Christmas. and of coarse then they will be full price. I had them check on several houses an even asked them to tell ME what houses were available. At that point they stopped communicating with me. To me this is false advertising. And the ads are continuing?

Desired outcome: want to buy some or ADS STOP!!!

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Michaels Stores representatives only. If you are affiliated with Michaels Stores, please claim your business to access these details.

6:53 pm EST

Michaels Stores Dissatisfied with customer service

Today I needed a specific size t-shirt. 3X, black and long sleeve. I live 30 miles from the Michaels in Moscow Idaho. I called prior to driving up there because I wasn't going to make the trip if they didn't have what I needed. I call and am told that "Yes, they do have them." I drive up there and no they didn't have them. The girl that waited on me was extremely rude. I told her to forget it I would look somewhere else. She said in a very snarky tone "that is not what I was saying" I told her to just let me pay for the vinyl I was getting so I wasn't holding up the line. She (once again in her snarky tone) said "very well then".

I love Michael's and am sorry that there isn't one where I live, but I doubt very much that I will be visiting the one in Moscow anymore. I have ordered online and I guess as much as I dislike that, I will be doing that in the future. She didn't even ask me for my phone number to enter in the system. extremely dissatisfied with todays encounter. She asked me if I looked back in aisle 41 because that is where the shirts are. I told her that yes I did. I have shopped there before. I am still very angry with the whole "drive 30 miles for something that is not there and I was told it was. That was truly a waste of my afternoon and gas.

Desired outcome: I would certainly like some sort of compensation for the wasted time and gas to drive up there

Hide full review

Is Michaels Stores legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Michaels Stores as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 7% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Michaels Stores stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Michaels Stores should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Michaels Stores earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Michaels Stores achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Michaels Stores. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Michaels Stores has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for michaels.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Michaels Stores as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Michaels Stores's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Michaels.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Michaels Stores website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Michaels Stores and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Michaels Stores has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 7% of 249 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the michaels.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Michaels Stores. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
5:40 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Michaels Stores Cahier making discrimination, against customer.

On December 10th, 2023, i purchased some goods at the store located at1601 WesBank expressway store # 9068. 4036074 sale [protected]

When I presented $100.00 bill the cashier, she mentioned that she will not break $100.00 it is the policy during the holiday season. I was furious. I did have to go to another store to break my $100.00 for coming back to purchase my goods.

i mentioned to the cashier that if such policy was in place, it should be posted at the entrance of the store, so that customer know beforehand. I ask to talk to a manager. The cashier was reluctant to call the manager, so another cashier call for one. After talking to the manager, this one mentioned that they were no such rules. she apologized, I mentioned that I wanted also an apologize from the cashier, the manager she cannot request that. I was considering her action as discrimination, if your store allows employees to treat customers that way, then you deserve to go bankrupt, I will make sure that I mention this unfortunate incident to as many peoples of my entourage and also will mention that to the media as I have connection with a local TV station of New Orleans. So that is know that Micheal's store discriminates certain customer. you can contact me at [protected] if you need more information.

Claimed loss: Will never shop again in your store nor make any recommendations to your company even after been a customer for more than 25 years.

S
2:23 pm EST

Michaels Stores Hanukkah decorations hiding in the back per corporate

I was appalled when walking around the whole store that there was NO Hanukkah decorations on display. I always shop for Hanukkah at your location in Atlanta. Now you are hiding them in the back? Is it because you are anti-Semitic. I normally do not participate in boycotting but your business is in serious need of one. I will be spreading the word that Michaels unfortunately is an anti-semetic organization. The salesgirl was very nice and seemed embarrassed as she went into the back and brought out carts of Hanukkah decorations! She was told to keep them in the back . Why? Do you not want Jews to shop in your stores

Desired outcome: You tell your stores to put those decorations front and center tin all your stores!!

R
8:12 pm EST

Michaels Stores Return policy

I returned an Ashland string of LED lights, retail price $16.99, which were defective.

I did not have my receipt with me and expected an even exchange for the same item. I originally paid approximately $5.00 for the first set of lights due to 40% off and I used a $5.00 voucher. Upon the return, the 40% offer was still in effect but the $5.00 voucher was gone.

I ended paying $9.99, tax included, for a set of lights that should have been an even exchange.

Many stores can look up a recent purchase using the card with which merchandise was paid. Your difficulty in allowing returns is why Michaels will no longer be my go-to store for crafts and art supplies. I will be shopping else where and Michaels will be my last resort.

The young clerk who waited on me was very polite and was following Michael’s return policy.

Claimed loss: $9.99

Desired outcome: I would like a $9.99 refund

D
10:34 am EST

Michaels Stores Christmas trees

I took a slip (one of many) to a cashier to purchase a #130 pencil thin artificial christmas tree and was told that there were none left to purchase. I suggested to the cashier that this was one of many slips that were presented on the tree to be taken to the cashier…she agreed but said that no one had removed them and she’d do it herself rather than taking her break. It was disappointing. I would have understood had there been no slips

7:16 pm EST

Michaels Stores Yarn buy 2 get one free

they scammed me of the 40 percent!.they gave it too me then took it back because i returned for the so called buy 2 get one free. The manager gave and took then the other manger said it didnt apply.Yes it their mistake and they wont honour it .They should of just put me thru the second time instead reentering the first receipt thats what they do to scam more money out of you.The manager honoured and then dishonured which is bad business therefore your mistake not mine. Black friday deals in Oakville,On

Claimed loss: $20

Desired outcome: $20

Read full review of Michaels Stores and 6 comments
6 comments
Nov 30, 2023 5:31 pm EST

I can't return the store for taking my frustration out on a defensive old lady. Made her fall. Because she is old I am charged.

Nov 30, 2023 5:29 pm EST

Gggg

Nov 30, 2023 5:27 pm EST

I am banned from the store because an elderly woman was in the way. I pushed her hard she fell. Someone helped her. I was arrested and charged. Told me never come vack.

9:27 am EST

Michaels Stores Account setup

I am unable to establish an account online for my mother. She purchased a roll of yarn and paid cash for it and signed up for an account in order to get a discount. She got a bill in the mail on her credit card and doesn't know how to pay it. When I went to the web site. I was unable to establish an online account because of a mixup with her email address and password. I do not know how to contact anyone who can help me.

Desired outcome: I need a customer service contact number.

11:14 pm EST

Michaels Stores Product named Satin Ice cookie coloring

We purchased Satin Icing at your location in The Crossing in Corona, CA. Every time we go to this location the staff is wonderful. Always willing to help. This not about them or Michaels. Just one of your products,

Satin Ice we bought 3 plastic bottles. This stuff is horrible. All 3 bottles expire in 12/24. The white bottle had been open or made it out with the white sealing cover and was all dried out. Orange and red bottles were fine after shaking for a long time but never did harden after 10 minutes. Maybe time to look for a new supplier?

Not upset over this as we had the little white dots that we could melt that worked fine.

Just wanted to let you know. In all of the years we have purchased things from Michaels, our first product fail. Not bad for over 40 years.

Regards,

Charles Dietrich

Z
9:19 pm EST

Michaels Stores Custom framing order number 6534021070

I ordered a custom framing product from your store on October 27, 2023. Estimated delivery date was November 10, 2023. I was called to let me know there was problems and I would not get the item until November 17, 2023 I said no problem. I was notified on November 14, 2023 the item would not be ready on the 17th. At this point I responded I do not want the item framed and would be in to pick up my picture and process the refund. I was told to hold on and the person returned to inform me it would be okay. I went in today November 19, 2023 to pick up picture and process the refund and was told by the framing manager, Taiondra, I was only entitled to a 20% refund of the $262. 99 paid in full for the framing. In fact she insisted I would only get $24.00. I want the entire amount refunded to the original form of payment immediately. I appreciate your prompt reply so I can know how to precede on this matter.

Claimed loss: I lost time, gas and the price of the item I did not receive paid in full $262.99

Desired outcome: Immediate refund of $262.99 and an apology from your rude staff.

2:29 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Michaels Stores Spokane Valley WA

I dropped of a print, made in 1998, Kim Ko was the framer,we picked out a frame, had to have a custome mat done also, so we settled on a color, this was on a Wed, Thursday they called, picked it up this Morning, and man did she Knock it out of the Park, Beautiful job Kim did ! More than a happey camper. I would recommed Kim for frameing and matting if you need help this is the lady you need to see! I do not do reviews, but this time is diffenent I hope her maanger see's this review (raise time folks) Les Saunders

Update by les saunders

I recommend Kim

T
2:47 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Michaels Stores - Customer service/harassment

On October 13, 2023 around 8-9 pm, my three children and I entered Micheals. My daughters birthday is tomorrow and we needed supplies. We walked around and I placed some items in my cart. My small child said she needed to use the restroom so I took her in the bathroom. She told me she accidentally used the restroom in her pants and on her shoes. She wa...

11:45 am EDT

Michaels Stores order #[protected]

CASE # [protected]

ASHLEY:

CAN YOU TELL ME WHY I'M UNABLE TO GET A $49.20 REFUND ?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE OCTOBER 7th

I HAVE CONTACTED; WHAT YOU CALL YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PHILLIPPINES ON:

10/7/23 @ 10:45 am: was told I would get my credit!

10/8/23 @ 2:35 pm: NO REFUND. Told again I would get my refund

10/10/23 @ 3:33 pm: NO REFUND. Same story again.

10/12/23 @ 11:34 am. STILL NO REFUND. I'm calling one more time and then I'm calling the newspaper and let everyone in York PA know how Michaels does business.

Today 10/13/23 I'm calling for the last time.

I'm sure you don't care one bit about this email! When you end up like AC Moore, and all the rest of the businesses that have gone under; you will know why.

Anna J Stough

PS: You have caused my account to be overdrawn, so I only think it fair that you add $15 to my credit.

Desired outcome: Refund of $49.20. Good faith refund $64.20 (this created a $15 overdraft fee)

11:20 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Michaels Stores - Everett, MA Store Manager

I was there last week and I had not been to this store in 3 years, as I moved away, and just moved back. Upon entering the store about 10 feet, I was asked by what appeared to be the manager, a middle-aged man if I needed help finding anything, I said no thank you. Literally from that point on he had every employee come up to me close to every 5 minute...

8:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Michaels Stores On 7/22/23! I paid $9.99 +Driver Tip of $3.37 for same dat delivery.

7/22/23 Order #[protected] was never received. I called Michaels at East Center, Montgomery, AL. Was referred to Michaels Corp, [protected]. Told to call Instacart, [protected]. I was promised delivery by 8pm. Result: no show. 7/23/23 I called Instacart 3 times. (1)delivery between 11-2pm; (2) 3pm told 2 more hours; (3)told to cancel order.

Desired outcome: Instacart said 7 to 10 days before I get a refund. I would appreciate an explanation as to why this happened and an apology for the lack anyone taking ownership and follow up resulting in a positive outcome.

View 0 more photos
K
1:47 pm EDT

Michaels Stores Helium tank

The Michael's in Falls Church refused to return a helium tank I purchased, because the box was opened. I had to open the box to find out that the helium tank did not work! The store manager even said that the tank felt light. They sold a defective product, but would not refund the money I paid. Michael's lost a lifelong customer and is getting bad reviews over $36. That does not seem logical.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a refund.

W
12:01 am EDT

Michaels Stores Inappropriate staff behavior / protocol

Entered with my sister at the Gig harbor Michaels in WA (8:25-8:39PM) after going to the beach, to see if they had a planter I’d seen on social media. We were the only ones there and almost immediately the cashier started making weird “loss prevention to the camera room” announcements. I’m a former employee and know this is a practice used by some employees to deter shoplifters. I was disgusted by how we were clearly being watched and judged. I left without purchasing anything as the CEM and floor employee guarded the front, and eyed us through the windows as we left. So tense and uncomfortable. Such a shame.

Desired outcome: I would hope this location would be retrained on appropriate customer care. We were not asked if we needed help. We were merely circled and watched.

Update by Wildflower527
Jul 15, 2023 9:38 pm EDT

Resolved; spoke with staff regarding the matter.

E
6:11 pm EDT

Michaels Stores Customer Service

I was at this store about 1:30pm on 7/13/2023. My 10 year old daughter and I were having a special day together and I was helping her pick out something for her new room. She was thrilled to find the spring flower gardland under the 60% off sign along with other sale garlands. When we went to look for the tag, there was not an official tag. There was a hand written tag taped to each one with a sku that stated $31.99. Given the other gardlands were all between $15-$30, nothing struck me as odd about this.. We had 4 in our cart (all marked the same way with a hand written tag).

We get up to the register and start checking out our items, and when she rings it up... she states that the garland was originally $80 something dollars. I point out that it's not correct, it says it is $31.99 on the tag. She says that the price marked is the sale price.

I asked to speak to a manager because at this point, I'm hoping that the manager will do what is right and accommodate the mistake that the Michaels employees made when making the hand made pricing tag. My daughter spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect item and now they are saying the price went from $30 to $80. After she radios, a dirty blond lady comes to the register with what seemed to me to be an attitude right from the start... asks whats going on. We explain to her that we have these items marked with a tag that say $31.99 under a huge sign that says 60% off garland (with NO other full price items around)... I politely ask if there is something she can do to help me because my daughter was really excited about these but I cannot afford to pay the price she is now telling me that they are at the register. She radios to someone else (probably management) and starts to explain that the tag is off and that "jane doe" hand wrote a tag... and I had to cut in and say... and marked it incorrectly.

It seemed as though she was afraid to admit that someone made the error.

It seems she gets some sort approval to make an adjustment, so she starts messing with the register trying to apply the discount. Then stops, looks at me and says "the best I can do is $25 each"...

We added up how much it would cost at the beginning of our browsing in the store.. we even calculated with the discount. She was planning on spending $12each based on the price and sale price advertised. She was buying two for herself and I was going to purchase two for her. If you want to view cameras and audio, you will see all of what I am explaining.

So, we are planning on spending $48 for these 4 garlands, and now she's saying that we would have to spend $100 for all of these garlands. At this point, it's the point behind it. This lady has a total attitude about the whole thing. I understand she was irritated with HER staff but there is no reason to take that out in front of a customer... What she should have said was:

"I'm so sorry that WE made a mistake but the best we can do to fix it is to offer you them at $25" and let me make a decision. Instead it was clearly irritation and $25 is the best I can do, pretty much take it or leave it lady.

At this point, I am honestly doing all I can do to keep calm because I have spent a lot of money at Michaels over the years and I don't appreciate being treated like I'm trying to hustle Michaels for a mistake that one of their employees made. I understand its a loss but I am also a business owner myself, and when we make mistakes... we fix them and apologize. We don't make people feel like we're inconvenienced by doing our job. Plus it's a little kid and her money.

After she told me "the best I can do is $25ea" I told her we would not be taking them and that I really don't appreciate the attitude she's had since she came up to the register. We shouldn't be treated badly because someone here made a mistake and then they start responding with "we're not treating you badly". I guess that is everyone's own opinion. As a business owner who's been in customer service for most of my life, I certainly wasn't treated well.

My daughter literally walked out the door saying "I don't want to come back here again"... and she's 10.

I'm extremely disappointed with our experience and feel that it should be delt with. If Michaels didn't take that loss, the employee who did it wrong should have. I understand there is no law that you have to honor the price when an error is made but it should be for good customer service and return customers.

Desired outcome: I'd like to provide my daughter with these garlands but at minimum for this store to be on notice to be more careful how they make people feel with their attitudes.

1:41 pm EDT

Michaels Stores Yarn department and yarn

The yarn department is shrinking and shrinking. I have been using for over two years Impeccable Speckle Loops& Threads in Rose and had only recently purchased. I went back to get more and cannot find it in store or online. Meanwhile you have it in Purple Bark and yellow. Green, Blue and Rose not there.

What is going on? I went to purchase Crafts Smart in Blush online and it wasn't there. the only color lists was Expresso. So, I went to the store itself and there it was and then went back to check it online and the remaining were then listed. Are closing the yarn depart and the store? This is the only place I can afford to buy yarn

Desired outcome: Get the yarn back in and increase yarn department.

Michaels Stores Customer Reviews Overview

Michaels Stores is a popular arts and crafts retailer that has received a significant number of positive reviews from customers. The company's website, michaels.com, has been praised for its user-friendly interface and easy-to-navigate layout. Customers have also appreciated the wide selection of products available on the site, including art supplies, home decor, and seasonal items.

One of the most commonly mentioned positive points in reviews of Michaels Stores is the quality of the products. Customers have reported that the items they purchased were well-made and durable, and that they were able to find exactly what they were looking for. Additionally, many customers have praised the company's customer service, noting that representatives were helpful and responsive to their needs.

Another positive aspect of Michaels Stores that has been highlighted in reviews is the company's commitment to providing a positive shopping experience. Customers have reported that the stores are clean and well-organized, making it easy to find what they need. Additionally, many customers have appreciated the company's frequent sales and discounts, which have allowed them to save money on their purchases.

Overall, Michaels Stores has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers, with many praising the company's quality products, helpful customer service, and commitment to providing a positive shopping experience. Whether you're an experienced artist or just looking for a fun DIY project, Michaels Stores is a great place to find everything you need to get started.

Michaels Stores In-depth Review

Product Variety:

Michaels Stores offers a wide range of craft supplies, including everything from paints and brushes to beads and fabrics. They also have a great selection of art materials for all skill levels, as well as home decor items and seasonal items to help you decorate for any occasion.

Pricing:

Michaels Stores offers competitive pricing on their products, and they frequently have sales and discounts that make their prices even more affordable. They also have a membership program that offers additional benefits and savings to loyal customers.

Store Experience:

When you walk into a Michaels Store, you'll find a well-organized layout that makes it easy to find what you're looking for. The store is always clean and has a welcoming ambiance. The staff is knowledgeable and always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns.

Online Shopping:

Michaels' website is designed with user-friendly navigation, making it easy to browse and find the products you need. They have a wide range of products available online, and their product descriptions are detailed and accurate. Shipping and delivery are reliable and efficient.

Customer Service:

Michaels Stores prides itself on its excellent customer service. They are responsive and communicate effectively with their customers. Their return and exchange policies are fair and hassle-free, and they are dedicated to resolving any problems or issues that may arise.

Loyalty Program:

Michaels Stores offers a loyalty program that provides benefits and rewards to its members. The program has different tiers, allowing customers to earn more exclusive offers and discounts as they spend more. It's a great way to save money and receive special perks.

Community Engagement:

Michaels Stores is committed to supporting the local community. They offer workshops and classes for customers to learn new skills and techniques. They also host in-store events and provide support for local artists, giving them a platform to showcase their work.

Sustainability Initiatives:

Michaels Stores is dedicated to environmentally friendly practices. They have recycling programs in place to reduce waste, and they strive to source their products ethically. By shopping at Michaels, you can feel good about supporting a company that cares about the planet.

Customer Reviews and Ratings:

Customers are generally satisfied with their experience at Michaels Stores. They appreciate the wide variety of products and the helpful staff. Some areas for improvement include faster checkout times and better inventory management.

Competitor Comparison:

When compared to similar stores, Michaels stands out with its extensive product variety and competitive pricing. Their loyalty program and community engagement initiatives are also unique selling points that set them apart from the competition.

Social Media Presence:

Michaels Stores has a strong social media presence, engaging with their customers through interactive posts and promotions. They often run giveaways and encourage customers to share their feedback and reviews, creating a sense of community.

Accessibility:

Michaels Stores has numerous store locations with convenient hours, making it easy for customers to shop in person. Their website also has accessibility features to accommodate all users, and they are committed to providing accommodations for customers with special needs.

Overall Recommendation:

Michaels Stores is a go-to destination for all your crafting and art needs. With a wide range of products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service, they cater to both beginners and experienced artists. Their loyalty program, community engagement, and sustainability initiatives make them a top choice for those who value these factors. However, improvements in checkout times and inventory management would further enhance the overall experience. Michaels Stores is highly recommended for anyone looking for quality craft supplies and a supportive creative community.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Michaels Stores contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Michaels Stores?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Michaels Stores Customer Service. Initial Michaels Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Michaels Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Michaels Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with Michaels Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.