Network Solutions Logo

Network Solutions

Having problems with Network Solutions?

Network Solutions Customer Service Contacts

12808 Gran Bay Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Network Solutions Customer Service. Initial Network Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Network Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Network Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Network Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Network Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Oct 15, 2020

Network Solutions — Tech and customer services

Good afternoon, I will like to complaint about you technical and customer supports. It is outrageous to...

Network SolutionsWeb hosting and protection and domain products

Hi I am trying to contact Network Solution in regards to an unauthorized transaction on my accounts but seems like all the numbers that are listed on your website in not working. So I need to get my money back asap please. I did not know that until I checked my bank statement and Network Solutions appeared on my statement. Please contact me though my email . [protected]@yahoo.com.au or call [protected] in Australia. The card number end up with 5235. Thank you.

Aug 14, 2020

Network Solutions — Web site

This correspondence to Network Solutions should sum up what a poorly run, ghost company this is. Do NOT...

Dec 15, 2019

Network Solutions — email upgrade

First, their customer service gave me incorrect information resulting in a lot of pain and time for me. They...

Network Solutionsdomain locked and being forced to pay for 60 more days for updating the contact info...

this company is a joke. thieves, plan and simple. the most impossible registrar to work with. any other company would let you move the domain whenever you want, but network solutions will not assist in removing the block they placed on the account. they said its not possible and we all know that isnt true. no other registrar does this deceptive practice.. look at their FTC violations, the class actions, no BBB accreditation... just do yourself a favor and never sign up with this company. the only reason i would even deal with them is to move my domain away.

Network Solutionswww.alephantcoffee.com

1)We don't want to renew this alephantcoffee.com
      2)We have already check no auto renew, we don't want the
      auto renew because we have not use this domain

name for many years. We just want it to be expire.

Your system make the auto renew for us and charge the money to us which we think that it is unfair business.

Please cancel it. Why the system charge to us? The money may be very small for you but it is big for us.

Are you need autorenew to make money ??

Network Solutionsecommerce

Although being very good at up selling add on products. They do not perform the essentials and have no desire to. Google date requires a GTIN (UPC) number for the products which are being fed to Google to get viewed in Google shopping results. There is no place to put a GTIN number in any of the edit inventory screens. Their Google data feed will get most of your items rejected by Google. Their answer to us after two weeks of waiting for a reply is "Just re-export the data feed and add the UPC codes manually." NO problem if it was only 10 items. It is over 40, 000 items updated and uploaded weekly to Google. They have not kept up with the ever changing online business model, except for the billing for their services part. They're good at that. We do NOT recommend their service at all.

NetworkSolutions.com Network Solutions — credit card charges unauthorized

NetworkSolutions makes unauthorized charges to credit cards. Network Solutions and Networksolutions.com ha...

Network Solutionsudagroup.com hosting

Hi, This is Payman Zahedi. I'm writing to you because one guy used my name and my company name in his website without permission on udagroup.com This guy is working and living in Iran and you provide him hosting services which is under US sanction. He clearly mentioned in his website that he is working in Iran and has a network there. You get paid from him which is lead your company to break the US sanctions. I highly advice you to drop the hosting service. This is serious and if you don't stop providing service within next three days then I'd report you to OFAC.

Network Solutions — email

Despite my selecting all possible options for Network Solutions, etc. to not provide my email address to 3rd...

Network Solutionswebmail service

The Network Solutions web email has never been great but has recently gone down hill. Every couple of weeks my emails stop arriving. I call them up and request that they send me my emails. They mostly oblige. I inquire about the ones that didn't and they say 'spam filter.' These are often messages from me to me. At one point they volunteered to 'white list' me, didn't help. They are very cagey about how their spam filter works and have no information at all about why it sees fit to interfere with my private emails to myself.

Unfortunately, real spam has no trouble at all getting past their 'spam filter.' It often arrives without a 'to' field, and there is no way to find out how the message reached my inbox. Until recently it was possible to right click on 'view page source' and search for the 'apparently to' field. This is important because the spam will typically provide an unsubscribe link that demands to know which email address is being unsubscribed, hoping to pick up new email addresses in the process. Today Network Solutions effectively disabled the view source feature. Now they are only willing to show the source for the body of the email, and that has had all of its line breaks removed and is thus totally unreadable. I gather the spammers demanded an upgrade - and got it.

I’ve been with Network Solutions since 2002, if it weren’t so much work to migrate a website I’d be free of them by now.

• Updated by pagenotes · May 17, 2017

This review contains a significant goof. There are two "view source" options, one by the browser and one by network solutions. The one by network solutions is still there and still fine.

• Updated by pagenotes · May 17, 2017

This complaint contains a significant goof. There are two view source options, one by the browser and one by Network Solutions. The one by Network Solutions is still there and works just as before.

Network Solutionstransfer my own domain musicworld.com and give me authorized code

The my domain musicworld.com is created by me through network solutions panel i have got buyer already deal is in process keep lock off or remove it from network solutions and provide me authorize code for transferring the domain because my domain musicworld.com is still displaying in network solutions website, i have the agreement proof of musicworld.com ownership

Awaiting for your feedback
              Regards
              Tiranjan Enterprises
              Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Network Solutionsgood company

Network Solution Co is a great company, i signed up with their relocation service and i got a new house within a week of signing up! i highly recommend them if you want to move fast! i don't have time to search for my own properties so i used these after i found an advert online for them - i went on their website and rang them and then signed up… i have saved loads of money with using them because I've got a private landlord not an agency so saved thousands! highly recommend them.

Network Solutions — billing fraud

Network Solutions is deceptive and dishonest in its billing practices. They have overcharged us and double...

Network Solutionsfraud

When we renewed a domain name we paid an additional fee for "protection" to ensure the name could not be lost if there was a problem the next time the domain was due for renewal. It turns out that the "protection" term is less than the domain renewal term, so what good is the protection? When I learn it was a waste of money to purchase protection, naturally, I requested a refund. It has now been 90 days and no refund has been received. A call to Network Solutions resulted in a promise of a return call, but it has not happened. Based on what I have just read on this site, I guess I should stop wasting my time trying to get the refund; my time is more valuable than chasing after a business practicing fraud.

Network Solutions / Web.com — deceptive and fraudulent business practices

Our company has used the services of Network Solutions when it was owned by VeriSign since 2001. Every now...

Network Solutions — billing - auto-renew

Received billing for an auto-renewal for a domain I had intentionally let lapse. I know that I did not have...

Network Solutionsunauthorized charging of credit card

Network Solutions used to give the website owner an option to renew their hosting package manually or renew automatically. They have changed their policy and now charge my account automatically (without my authorization), this being the first year. I have tried to stop this practice by following their instructions and calling their toll free number and notifying them personally. But, instead of talking to a person, all I ever get is a recording saying that they are experiencing a higher than normal call volume and to hold. Of course, no one ever answers. This is obviously a devious business practice which allows them to charge your credit card however much they want and make it very difficult for you to stop doing business with them. In my case, it's costing me an additional $40.00 to to renew automatically as opposed to renewing manually! If you are like me and prefer to control your costs, Network Solutions is not the company to work with. I strongly recommend reading the other complaints against this company before deciding to do business. Since they have already charged my card, I am stuck with them another year. But, I won't be next year! It's clear that their management approves of devious business practices and they are not the sort of people I want to deal with.

Network Solutionsunauthorized charge

Network Soluions has turned into a nightmare! They charged my Paypal account (which subsequently charged my bankcard) for a year ($45!!) of domain registration that was not due nor authorized. No reminder email was sent to me advising me of such activity and now they keep giving me the runaround about refunding my money. I've filed a complaint with PayPal and will now be filing with my bank since they have not kept their word. What a racket! I have moved all my domains now to GoDaddy and will NEVER do business with Network Solutions again!

• Network solutions switched all of my domain names and private registrations to auto-renew, without my consent. Researching the matter, I see that apparently, this is their new business practice. I had to spend 25 minutes on the phone getting auto-renew switched back to "off, " because they don't let customers do this from the NS account management console. I can't imagine that switching accounts to auto-renew without customers affirmative consent is legal, and I hope this is soon made abundantly clear to NS in a court of law. Disgusted.

• Sh
                          Shinergise Nov 03, 2012

Network Solutions have twice pulled this Auto-renew deal on me in the last month, during the first time round version I asked for Auto-Renew to be switched off on all my domains and was assured it would be. One month later I am again chasing a refund.
                          Inertia selling like this is good for their cash flow but ultimately not good for their business. If they want to offer Auto-Renew at least let their customers select for which website / domain name services.

Network Solutions — cannot cancel service

Cannot contact anyone at networksolutions.com for billing cancellation. No one answers any telephone number...